MNSSBY BIHAR

Consumer complaints and reviews about MNSSBY BIHAR

cs45

Dec 1, 2022

Bihar student credit card

It has become more than 90 days of applying. Status is also not changing. I did not recieve any call or email for agreement. Its taking a lot of time. My college has started.
Name : Ravikant
Emailid : [email protected]
Phone number : 9835360233
Registration number : CM7RBSCC092022004934994
mkeshri

Feb 7, 2022

About signed and stamped sanction letter

I have applied for student loan and I I've signed my agreement in Nov but I didn't get signed and stamped sanction letter at that time and now I need that but the lady in drcc gaya office is misbehaving and is not ready to help me please help ne
quart

Oct 21, 2021

Subsequent payment

Dear sir/mam
I am Ankush Raj my registration ID is 3657996 I have applied subsequent payment 6 September but I have not received payment the last date of submission fee in college is 23october and I have need living expenses for mess charge please support me

Name -ankush Raj
Reg.id- 3657996
email- [email protected]
Phone-8252895304
College- Tool room and training centre (Patna)

Subsequent payment

Dkumari

Jan 24, 2021

Delay in processing

I have applied for subsequent payment for almost a month ago and there is no change in the current status . Due to delay in payment ,our college will not allow me to sit in the examination,so i kindly request you to look into this matter and try to process as soon as possible.
Registration id: 2025174
chandanmadhukar

Sep 28, 2020

Delay in subsequent payment

Sir ,I have uploaded all documents on drcc portal .it's almost one month gone.No response from drcc .I have also complain on mnssby portal but no response there.
E-mail:[email protected]
abhishekchoubey

Sep 19, 2020

बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना

बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना 2020 में कौन कौन से डाक्यूमेंट्स लगेंगे कृपया बताने का कष्ट करें।
iasmks

Jun 20, 2019

sir mane new register kya hai per login nahi ho raha hai.....register successful message display bhi huwa hai .....mane new password bhi banaye hai phir bhi login nahi ho raha hai....

my email [email protected]
mob no.........7470991273
[email protected].com

May 21, 2019

drcc

more than 6 months no pyment

May 21, 2019

drcc

applied for student credit card. approved in dec. sanctioned my stationary fee in jan. as there was tech fault by drcc in feeding the universit acc number then payment was postponded post verification. more than 6 months and it is sorry to say that no step is taken.
also excuses is given each time i try to contact drcc or complaint office.

they say its matter of third party but sir more than 6 months and step is not taken i was devoid from giving exams for the last emester due to drcc failure in payment.

drcc bth is really a hectic and miserable conditions. please contact me asap as i need to pay fee for this and last semester ,
vijay kumar jha1123

Oct 17, 2018

delay in processing

Myself vijay kumar jha informing you that i applied for student credit card before 3 month ago.but my application still pending for tpva.
Please help me to do soon ,and help to contact details of tpva if possible .i am very needy
name- Vijay kumar jha