mobikwik.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about mobikwik.com

Customer Care _ 84097 39 328

Apr 7, 2021

i did not get refund on failed recharge.

I wanted to buy a mobile phone from the MI stor. Then the money from the mobikwik but the money was not spent but the money was withdrawn from my account and my mobile was not ordered. The money has not been returned to my account. Please, please return my money to the account. my Dabit card no-459150******3331 And My Mobikwik Atach Mobile no Date -5/04/2021 And Time-1.57pm My Total Mony- 14998.67mobikwik
Keshav00

Nov 7, 2020

Mobiqwik recharge but not successful amount debited

My problem is that I had Done 2 transactions Worth rupees Rs 20000 &20000 on 31st Dec.2019 but it deducted from my account But not credited in the receiver account.
Regarding this I had also complaint to custumer care agent but they doesn't resolve my problem and talked very rudely and got angry on me,I'm complaining since 30th Dec 2019,but I isn't get resolution.
I had talked with my bank regarding my concern but they said me that from our end there is no problem of deduction of money from your account.It's your Wallet(Phone Pe) Problem talk with them,they will resolve your problem.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

So,I request you to please help me regarding this and resolve my problem as soon as and take appropriate action on it.

Thanks!!!
Mobiqwik
Customer Care 08409739325

Mobikwik complaint

Hi, I got a call from mobikwik some 2persons call and check with me they hack my account and get 10000 please check it and refund my money sir its ny humble request

Amount transaction

Hi on Yesterday (01.04.2020) I transferred the money through mobikwik UPI I received the message the amount has been transferred. But the amount is not be received to my account. Kindly help me to receive my amount I hope u understand my . ############ call me back 8939790972.

Amount transaction

Hi on Yesterday (01.04.2020) I transferred the money through mobikwik UPI I received the message the amount has been transferred. But the amount is not be received to my account. Kindly help me to receive my amount I hope u understand my problem. OMK2335f010e8f4d26. Please call me back 8939790972.

Mounika Billakanti

Nov 25, 2019

108711244454-CCAMOBIKWIKCOM.

I was booking a bus from Yatra on 23/11/2019 and paid with my Mobikwik wallet.
The amount has been deducted from my bank account but the transaction is failed, please help me how I can get my cashback.
Transaction number : ############-CCAMOBIKWIKCOM..

I already reported this but there is no status update on it.
It is really urgent for me. please let me know the update as soon as possible.

Status for Ticket ID:12930727 ????????????????????????????????????
Mounika Billakanti

Nov 25, 2019

Booking failed but amount deducted

I was booking a bus from Yatra on 23/11/2019 and paid with my Mobikwik wallet.
Transaction number: ############-CCAMOBIKWIKCOM.

Status for Ticket ID:12930727
JAANVHI VERMA

Nov 14, 2019

Online Fraud

Someone has done a transaction of 20000 rupees on Mobikwik with my RBL credit card. I have given a police complaint. Can there be any solution of this fraud? In the sales, I do not want to pay 20000 because I have not done this transaction.

I got a call today. He gave 1 website :- www.customermanualpayment.com But he is asking for Transaction id, but i do not have any transaction id. So please provide other solution.

calling No.- 8116818456

Transaction id is not available in RBL credit card app & no massage in my phone.

RBL Customer care gave Ref. No.- MP193150036000010129066 & bank id no.- T47304

Santosh Verma

Nov 11, 2019

Wallet to account transfer (mob : 7760747458)

I had done wallet to account transfer of 3000 rs on 8th November, through Mobikwik wallet. However, the transaction failed and i havent received the amount back to my wallet..

I have already raised issue in help section

Kindly, please help with this.

Mob number: 7760747458

Rijith
Jithuvishwa

Sep 13, 2019

Bad words,contacts hacking

Dear friends,don't take loan from mobikwik,they hacked all my contacts,,,if one emi due means they speaking in bad words,,calling all your contacts & spoiling your name...don't download or don't accept contacts allow options..be careful friends.
Jithuvishwa

Sep 13, 2019

Bad words

Hi friends,,I have taken loan from mobikwik..Due to my finance situation I failed to pay 1 due...for that they called me & scolded in bad words...they took all my contacts while login...don't accept the contacts to allow...they called to my relations & friends & spoke in bad words...they spoiled your good name for a small payment...so friends don't take any loan or don't download this app...your privacy will ruined...thank you..
JAKALE04

Aug 8, 2019

FRAUDELENT TRANMSACTION

MOBIKWIK ALLOWED A FRAUDELENT TRANSACTION ON 06 AUG 19 AT ABOUT 14:06 AND 14:09 ONLINE FOR AMOUNT RS 20,999/- AND 9,999/- FROM AN UNKNOWN PERSON WHO USED MY CITIBANK CREDITCARD DETAILS AND DUPED ME.I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT WITH FIR.I INFORMED WWW.MOBILIKS.COM ABOUT THESE FRAUDELENT TRNSACTIONS YET THEY ALLOWED THOSE TRANSACTIONS.

SHAME ON WWW.MOBILIKS.COM
JAKALE04

Aug 8, 2019

FRAUDELENT TRANSACTION

I WAS DUPED BY SOMEONE IN DELHI WITH MY CITIBANK CREDITCARD DETAILS ON 06 AUG 19 WITH TRANSACTIONS OF RS 20,999/- AND 9,999/- WHEREAS I AM A RESIDENT OF MUMBAI......THIS FRAUDELENT TRANSACTION WAS REPORTED BY ME TO THE MOBIKWIK YET THEY ALLOWED IT.
Sunil Kumar Roy

Jul 22, 2019

Money Not Refunded

Yesterday Night , i add money Rs. 10000 /- from Credit Card to Mobikwik Wallet....But during the time of Money Transfer from Wallet to My Bank Account the money was deducted and till m not received my Rs. 10000 /-.

I called Mobikwik Customer help line number Again n Again from morning to till time...they doesn't pick my call a SINGLE TIME....

Kindly help us to resolve my issue ASAP either m going to complaint against them or i will reach nearest branch....
RemyaKM

May 24, 2019

i did not get refund on failed recharge

i recharge my phone with rs 199 in my .recharge failde but they deducted amount from my bank.my oder id is MBK487519267 .i did not get my money back to my account.

Feb 5, 2019

Deduction of 169 rs

Mobikwik is Fraud company only stolen money no one use this app

Feb 2, 2019

Deduction of 169 rs

I already complaint against Mobikwik refund my money back to my account deducted from my account but recharge not done this is fraud company close this Mobikwik nonsense no one use this Mobikwik
Kundan Ojha

Jan 12, 2019

Wallet disabled

8340309214 is my wallet ID. my wallet is disabled. I am already done kyc with wallet. Plz help. In last 3 days its not reply any thing. Plz refund my money to card then after you disable it
mohammed yassin

Dec 25, 2018

kyc show pending

last one week my transaction faild i canot pay my bill i heat to use the app this is my register mob no 7708880200 my wallet balence 2451 and super cash 1458 tell me what to do
Sohel Akter

Oct 15, 2018

Mobikwik cut money from my account but did not return the money. The place where the money was about to be given was also not given.

I wanted to buy a mobile phone from the MI stor. Then the money from the mobikwik but the money was not spent but the money was withdrawn from my account and my mobile was not ordered. The money has not been returned to my account. Please, please return my money to the account. my Dabit card no-459150******3331 And My Mobikwik Atach Mobile no-9856756727 Date-13/10/2018 And Time-1.57pm My Total Mony- 14998.67mobikwik txn#############
Maddikumar

Oct 11, 2018

MobiKwik

Mobikwik customer care toll free number 07981063663
Gyandeva

Oct 3, 2018

My ji recharge not done

My jio recharge is not done, it's very bad app, its theap app like
Gyandeva

Oct 3, 2018

My recharge not done

My mobile recharge not done ,
Pawan4116

Sep 11, 2018

Recharge

My jio recharge not done but a.c. se rupees cut gye duia ka sabse gatia app h ye
My mob no 9461718450
NARESH45934

Jun 14, 2018

My Account was Disabled

My Account was Disabled i am already done by Kyc.
Please Help Me
Other wise my amount will send my account then we will close.