Mobikwik

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobikwik

Imran jalaudhin

Jun 8, 2020

Eb bill non payment nor payment credited back

Worst app for bill payments, I paid eb bill through mobiki app in upi option before 2 days of last payment date. The bill was not paid or the money wasn't Credited back. 1st time, customer care said the money is credited back to my account after detailed enquiry. But wasn't credited to my account. Secondly, customer care said, they will refund on 7th to 10th day from payment date..... What, if my eb connection gets disconnected in mean time.... The situation will be very worst in case of medical payment urgencies, if this case persists? Plz take necessary steps, so that no one gets pushed and affected to it's worst.....

Eb bill non payment nor payment credited back

Dipti Bhattacharya

Sep 16, 2019

Mobilbik

My monodeducted fm my a/c but credit card β€˜s bill
Is not paid. No customer care representative is attending the
Call . What should it do
Dipti Bhattacharya
kavitharaj

May 28, 2019

Money deducted from my account recharge not successful
I have recharge on my airtel number 7338946035 on 28 May at 11.35 am but recharge failed and money deducted from my bank account. And till now I have not get back my refund in my bank account. And as written on the help centre on MobiKwik app I have contact to operator and bank customer care they told that not any requests of recharge come to them. So kindly please check and refund my deducted money.Transaction Id: EN488295607
Pratyush Dash

May 1, 2019

Money deducted from my account recharge not successful

I have recharge on my Jio number 6371660352 on 30 April but recharge failed and money deducted from my bank account. And till now I have not get back my refund in my bank account. And as written on the help centre on MobiKwik app I have contact to operator and bank costomer care they told that not any requests of recharge come to them. So kindly please check and refund my deducted money.
Shafeeq.Ahmed

Apr 6, 2019

Emi payment

Hi I'm shafeeq ahmed my emi payment not processing give me link I want to pay my emi payment this is my mobile number 9845303796
Mani Abi

Jan 18, 2019

loss my amount

i have loss amout in automatically recharge so pls give my amount
my mobile number is 8148920492
prathamsingh12

Jan 12, 2019

REFUND MY MONEY

DEAR SIR/MA'AM
I HAVE MAKE AN PAYMENT OF RUPEE 149 AND TRANSACTION FAILED AND MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED YET
KINDLY REFUND MY MONEY

singhpratham31 @gmail.com
rajshivam

Dec 15, 2018

about on kyc

I have raised the KYC request. I am not unable to get the OTP on my registered number, so I requested for in person verification. But they fail to provide that in entire Delhi. I asked an alternate to use my supercash as it was showing, it do not have wallet limit until KYC is done and they say it is our tc.
Yuvraj Singh kanawat

Sep 11, 2018

Money refund

I done a recharge the money is deducted from my account and recharge is not done and didn't receved my my money back if you can help me i need my money urgent help me quick
Ajayrajput1a

Sep 9, 2018

Electric bill cashback

Sir, I had a bill of electricity yesterday but I have not got cash back. Please give cash back
maniafs

Jul 29, 2018

refund of wallet balance

my mobikwik account bearing user id 9080330022 is blocked i am having a balance of INR 6290 in my wallet, i loaded the wallet in order to purchase a offer product unfortunately my wallet is blocked , so unable to purchase, also the offer is closed , so kindly i request for refund my wallet balance INR 6290 to my bank account

the above complaints are forwarded to mobiwik customer care , but no action taken still now almost a week had passed since i believe the consumer complaint board will look into the above issue and do the needful, thank u
manivannan j
Djabhimanyu

Jul 25, 2018

Not login and sign up

It shows user is disabled.
And also it shows my number is linked with another id which starts rohi*****@gmail.com and this is not my mail id so please solve this issue soon.
Djabhimanyu

Jul 25, 2018

Not login and sign up

It shows user is disabled.
My mobile no is 9988434846
My mail id is [email protected]
C.vivekananthan

Jul 9, 2018

Super cash not addedin my wallet

Dear sir/madam i am purchased in mi store redmi y1 mobile 3/07/2018 via mobikwik,mobikwik offer 15%cashback with in 24hrs to add in my wallet 15% cash back till now not adding in my mobikwik wallet pls add my mobikwik wallet in my 15% cash back contact number vivek 9944558453
jithesh t

May 9, 2018

They will not give super cashback or dont have any proper customer care

Hi guys, please don't go with mobikwik recaharge ,they will not give cashback which they offer,If you raised a compliant ,they will not take care .don't get cheated

Apr 7, 2018

money not returbned

money not returbned or transferred
i have transferred 3000/00 punjab national bank on 03 march ,till now it is not transferred , no number of customer care working and no reply on the wallet helpline

RBI to enqiuir and close this wallet as there is no way to communicate

Mohan singh
9815481950

Apr 7, 2018

money not returbned or transferred
i have transferred 3000 00 to moringo organics on 03 march ,till now it is not transferred , no number of customer care working and no reply on the w

allet helpline
Mohan singh
9815481950
Shailesh8

Apr 6, 2018

Unable to user supercash

One executive said to write a mail for getting the KYC but the other denies. Internally there is no sync. AND USELESS APP IN SHORT
Jatt123

Nov 5, 2017

Not getting money of referral

I have done a referral but I have not got the money. My friend enter my referral code and also added rs20 but I haven't received money. A message came to my device that "Dear User, MobiKwik has added Rs 50 to your MobiKwik Wallet . New Wallet Balance: Rs 0" what πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜•is this if you have added rs 50 then my updated balance is rs 0😀😀😀😀😀😀😑😀😀😀 please find a solution for my problem.
Your user .
Roseline Angaihi

Nov 2, 2017

Asking for cashback

i ve been waiting for cashback that i paid to makemytrip app
kaho2ashish

Oct 25, 2017

Bank Account frozen

Don't use Mobikwik wallet in future. They frozen my bank account. My salary money stuck in Bank & I can't withdraw money from my bank account. So request to Indian Government take serious action on this company. They are fraud company & give to us mentally harassment.

Ashish

Sep 24, 2017

mobikwik cheats..

My transaction to pay 520 rs to ebay from mobikwik failed, as mobikwik did not pay ebay from my wallet having sufficient money.

- THEY CAN RUN WITH YOUR WALLET MONEY ANYTIME.

- THE SUPERCASH OFFERS ARE ALL FAKE AS YOU CANNOT USE SUPERCASH AND SO MOBIKWIK A LIAR

MOBIKWIK IS A FAKE COMPANY WHICH PLAN TO RUN AWAY ANY TIME WITH MONEY OF PEOPLE IN ITS WALLET.

It can run away anytime.

IT IS MY REQUEST TO PRIME MINISTER MODI, FM ARUN JAITLEY AND RBI TO RESTRICT MOBIKWIK TO DO BUSINESS IN INDIA.

I AM FIGHTING MOBIKWIK OUT AND TELLING EVERYONE IN MY FRIEND CIRCLE AND IN MY NETWORK AGAINST MOBIKWIK.

MOBIKWIK AC: [email protected]

Mobikwik system precalculations before ebay transaction si attached; which proves MOBIKWIK IS A THIEF.AND DOES NOT WANT CUSTOMERS TO USE WALLET AMOUNT.

if my issue is not resolved, I will raise complaint aagisnt MOBIKWIK ON ALL CONSUMER FORUMS, RBI AND PUBLIC FORUMS ALLEGING MOBIKWIK AS CHEAT,

RBI / ARUN JAITLEY /FM /GOVT OF INDIA MUSTR BAN MOBIKWIK.FROM CHEATING PEOPLE OF INDIA

mobikwik a FAKE..REFUND MY MONEY