Mobikwik

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobikwik

Mani Abi

Jan 18, 2019

loss my amount

i have loss amout in automatically recharge so pls give my amount
my mobile number is 8148920492
prathamsingh12

Jan 12, 2019

REFUND MY MONEY

DEAR SIR/MA'AM
I HAVE MAKE AN PAYMENT OF RUPEE 149 AND TRANSACTION FAILED AND MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED YET
KINDLY REFUND MY MONEY

singhpratham31 @gmail.com
rajshivam

Dec 15, 2018

about on kyc

I have raised the KYC request. I am not unable to get the OTP on my registered number, so I requested for in person verification. But they fail to provide that in entire Delhi. I asked an alternate to use my supercash as it was showing, it do not have wallet limit until KYC is done and they say it is our tc.
Yuvraj Singh kanawat

Sep 11, 2018

Money refund

I done a recharge the money is deducted from my account and recharge is not done and didn't receved my my money back if you can help me i need my money urgent help me quick
Ajayrajput1a

Sep 9, 2018

Electric bill cashback

Sir, I had a bill of electricity yesterday but I have not got cash back. Please give cash back
maniafs

Jul 29, 2018

refund of wallet balance

my mobikwik account bearing user id 9080330022 is blocked i am having a balance of INR 6290 in my wallet, i loaded the wallet in order to purchase a offer product unfortunately my wallet is blocked , so unable to purchase, also the offer is closed , so kindly i request for refund my wallet balance INR 6290 to my bank account

the above complaints are forwarded to mobiwik customer care , but no action taken still now almost a week had passed since i believe the consumer complaint board will look into the above issue and do the needful, thank u
manivannan j
Djabhimanyu

Jul 25, 2018

Not login and sign up

It shows user is disabled.
And also it shows my number is linked with another id which starts rohi*****@gmail.com and this is not my mail id so please solve this issue soon.
Djabhimanyu

Jul 25, 2018

Not login and sign up

It shows user is disabled.
My mobile no is 9988434846
My mail id is [email protected]
C.vivekananthan

Jul 9, 2018

Super cash not addedin my wallet

Dear sir/madam i am purchased in mi store redmi y1 mobile 3/07/2018 via mobikwik,mobikwik offer 15%cashback with in 24hrs to add in my wallet 15% cash back till now not adding in my mobikwik wallet pls add my mobikwik wallet in my 15% cash back contact number vivek 9944558453
jithesh t

May 9, 2018

They will not give super cashback or dont have any proper customer care

Hi guys, please don't go with mobikwik recaharge ,they will not give cashback which they offer,If you raised a compliant ,they will not take care .don't get cheated

Apr 7, 2018

money not returbned

money not returbned or transferred
i have transferred 3000/00 punjab national bank on 03 march ,till now it is not transferred , no number of customer care working and no reply on the wallet helpline

RBI to enqiuir and close this wallet as there is no way to communicate

Mohan singh
9815481950

Apr 7, 2018

money not returbned or transferred
i have transferred 3000 00 to moringo organics on 03 march ,till now it is not transferred , no number of customer care working and no reply on the w

allet helpline
Mohan singh
9815481950
Shailesh8

Apr 6, 2018

Unable to user supercash

One executive said to write a mail for getting the KYC but the other denies. Internally there is no sync. AND USELESS APP IN SHORT
Jatt123

Nov 5, 2017

Not getting money of referral

I have done a referral but I have not got the money. My friend enter my referral code and also added rs20 but I haven't received money. A message came to my device that "Dear User, MobiKwik has added Rs 50 to your MobiKwik Wallet . New Wallet Balance: Rs 0" what πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜•is this if you have added rs 50 then my updated balance is rs 0😀😀😀😀😀😀😑😀😀😀 please find a solution for my problem.
Your user .
Roseline Angaihi

Nov 2, 2017

Asking for cashback

i ve been waiting for cashback that i paid to makemytrip app
kaho2ashish

Oct 25, 2017

Bank Account frozen

Don't use Mobikwik wallet in future. They frozen my bank account. My salary money stuck in Bank & I can't withdraw money from my bank account. So request to Indian Government take serious action on this company. They are fraud company & give to us mentally harassment.

Ashish

Sep 24, 2017

mobikwik cheats..

My transaction to pay 520 rs to ebay from mobikwik failed, as mobikwik did not pay ebay from my wallet having sufficient money.

- THEY CAN RUN WITH YOUR WALLET MONEY ANYTIME.

- THE SUPERCASH OFFERS ARE ALL FAKE AS YOU CANNOT USE SUPERCASH AND SO MOBIKWIK A LIAR

MOBIKWIK IS A FAKE COMPANY WHICH PLAN TO RUN AWAY ANY TIME WITH MONEY OF PEOPLE IN ITS WALLET.

It can run away anytime.

IT IS MY REQUEST TO PRIME MINISTER MODI, FM ARUN JAITLEY AND RBI TO RESTRICT MOBIKWIK TO DO BUSINESS IN INDIA.

I AM FIGHTING MOBIKWIK OUT AND TELLING EVERYONE IN MY FRIEND CIRCLE AND IN MY NETWORK AGAINST MOBIKWIK.

MOBIKWIK AC: [email protected]

Mobikwik system precalculations before ebay transaction si attached; which proves MOBIKWIK IS A THIEF.AND DOES NOT WANT CUSTOMERS TO USE WALLET AMOUNT.

if my issue is not resolved, I will raise complaint aagisnt MOBIKWIK ON ALL CONSUMER FORUMS, RBI AND PUBLIC FORUMS ALLEGING MOBIKWIK AS CHEAT,

RBI / ARUN JAITLEY /FM /GOVT OF INDIA MUSTR BAN MOBIKWIK.FROM CHEATING PEOPLE OF INDIA

mobikwik a FAKE..REFUND MY MONEY

refund my money..MOBIKWIK A FAKE

mobikwik a FAKE

yashpalsingh1267

Aug 30, 2017

ACCOUNT

They will fool you at every step. After getting fooled for a long period I have uninstalled the app.
1. They have sent a promo that book ticket on IRCTC and get some offers, they have not given anything moreover they haven't cut any balance from the supercash.
2. While booking they showed you need to add this much amount to the wallet, but after adding that much balance it stil did not execute the transaction.lt started saying you want to add 0 Rs to do the transaction.
3. You can not even reverse the transaction it will ask for more money.

I have felt the brunt of this, but considering the larger good I have posted this.
Cag078

Aug 25, 2017

Refund my money

My money deducted but my irctc ticket not book.I will return my money rs.711 soon. Bank reference no.############IGABWSLKB9.Transaction date 23/08/2017
MY mob no.9424383829
E mail id - [email protected]
VivanMeth

Jul 15, 2017

Fraund in terms of utility bills facility

I have paid electricity bill through mobikwik app and after getting their message of successfully done. I came to know from mseb site that the bill was not paid even after a week and have to bear the late fees because of their mess and they said to refund the amount in wallet, what a waste and above their offers sucks. Even if you get supercash, one can utilize only 10% of that amount for one transaction done that to above 100. Well i would really suggest everyone to be aware of this fraud app.

May 31, 2017

money not returbned or transferred

i have transferred 4987.5 to moringo organics on 15th april ,till now it is not transferred , no number of customer care working and no reply on the wallet helpline

RBI to enqiuir and close this wallet as there is no way to communicate

sanjeev sharma
PriyankaGM

May 9, 2017

I have not got my bus ticket refund

As i have booked my bus ticket on 28th april and money was deducted from my account but my ticket was not booked then i should get my money back but it was not refunded then when i am doing recharge on my airtel number recharge is not being done aa make payment button doesn't work today.

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...