Mobikwik

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobikwik

Naniram Mahato

Jan 22, 2015

refund

I have recharge uninar mobile no.9157098707
Rs.200 two times total Rs400 I have sms mobikwikmobikwikthat it is succsrsssuccsuccsessfull but not succsessfull on mobile transactions. I'd. 14219203532469
Mohsina Vora

Dec 21, 2014

Hello sir my mobikwik account having some problems.it show invalid account and password,and I have raised ticket from mobikwik/help link.but still after using forgot password step,after changing the password it still shows invalid account and password. Please help and solve email id :[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] all account not working help..... Ticket No : 1700257 Ticket No : 1700216
kishore31011987

Dec 20, 2014

recharge was not successful

I have recharged my reliance data card through mobikwik.But the recharge was not successful but my bank balace was deducted.I want back my deducted money.my e-mail id is [email protected] no 9698194186
M.Parthiban

Dec 12, 2014

please sir .

help me.! help me !
I have recharge my sun direct DTH t.v Rs.155 for two times, i got sms from mobikwik that it is successful but i actually it is not successful on t.v,dated on 11.12.2014.
my sun direct DTH No.42573819978R.
. plz plz plz help me

Transaction Id: 14183115403437

RECHARGE DATED - 11/012/2014

RECHARGE AMOUNT. Rs 155 for two times.so total amount is RS.310.
ATM ID:00003631
ATM ID:70003399
Please hurry up sir!
Laxmi Vijay Mylavarapu

Refund for Failed Transactions/ Cancelled Tickets

Issue 1: Once when i tried to recharge with 160 rs transaction failed.For that i got the refund after 52 days to my account and that too after raising enormous( more than 10) support tickets
Issue 2: I have cancelled the bus tickets, which are booked through mobikwik wallet.But, i did not get the refund till date(When i cancel the tickets without mobikwik wallet i usually get the money back in the same day)
Issue 3: The tickets raised were not being addressed for more than 8 days and some tickets are not at all adressed
Issue 4: There is no contact number to call and follow up

So, please be aware of mobikwik because, if you are cancelling the tickets you hardly get the money back and need to fight for refund amount or failed transactions amount
Laxmi Vijay Mylavarapu

Refund for Failed Transactions/ Cancelled Tickets

Issue 1: Once i try to recharge with 160 rs. But, transaction failed.After enormous tickets(nearly 10) are raised, i got my refund back to my account after 52 days of the transaction is failed
Issue 2: When i cancel my bus tickets, usually my refund will be creditted in the same day. But, through mobikwik, i didnot get the refund till now.
Issue 3: These days tickets are being adressed very late(nearly after 8 days) and some tickets are not adressed
Issue 4: There is no contact number to discuss

So guys, please don't get tempted with cashbacks and beware of mobikwik.Especially bus tickets.Because, if you cancel the tickets you hardly get the refund back.You will be given response that 5 to 21 working days but, that day will not come

Cash Back from Snapdeal not credited

Guys do not believe Mobikwik, they claim that you will get 10% cash back if you pay with mobikwik wallet in snapdeal.

I got SMS and Email from mobikwik saying cash back rs100 is credited to mobikwik wallet from snapdeal, but it wal not reflecting in my wallet.
I raised a complaint regarding the same but all in vain.

And do not add money to mobikwik wallet if they provide any promo code to redeem, bcoz you will not get anything.

I believed mobikwik and added rs500 to wallet and when I redeemed promo code it says code expired as the expiry date was 31st oct and I have redemeed it on 20th oct.

It happened many times for me, it is my personal experience please do not believe them.
deepakplk

Nov 28, 2014

Refund

i have made a payment Rs.1999. through Mobikwik. The transaction was failed but amount was debited from my account. Till now i didn't get the refund amount.
Reference Number : 100085
EBS Payment ID : 30803872
Payment Mode : MobiKwik
ashish1234

Oct 13, 2014

payment deducted but not recived by mtnl

I have made the payment as on 9 oct 2014 of rs 647 by email id [email protected] nad my transation id is14128552607246 .either refund the money or make the payment to mtnlmy mobile no is 9990447615
splendor

Sep 22, 2014

refund the amount

Today I'm recharge 200rs. But the recharge was not successful , please refund the amount to bank
durgamadhab

Sep 20, 2014

refund money to my mobiwiki account

Today I have recharged 135 in mobiwikii application to my 9419789186no.now
It showing succesful transition.but no recharge is done to my no.so ples refund it.again I am also face same problem on 16 sep 14.I am not getting any refunded amont to that no or my account.
SELVARAJ.A

Sep 1, 2014

amount

aircel க்கு பதிலாக airtel select பன்னி மாற்றி அனுப்பிவிட்டேன் amount ஏறவில்லை
santoshr

Sep 1, 2014

16O Rs. deducted from account but recharge not done.

My debit card Transaction done for 160 Rs.but recharge not done and showing in wallet but all the time recharge through wallet goes unsuccessful on my UNINOR Maharashtra no 8626098200.
Sometimes my registered primary no showing on Mobikwik site as different i.e, Fraud.
kindly refund my money to get out from this headache or someone help me out once.

Santosh

RECHARGE PLZ

I have recharge yesterday rs398....but my credit card money send then not to recharge sir so immediately send recharge sir.....
Amt:400
My no:9677307331
My name:sakthivell
Mail ad:[email protected]
Date&time:8.8.14&6pm
Payement mt:credit card....
Card no:################

refund money

Plzcall me sir another credit card so immediately call me sir
Ph no:9677307331
Amt:400rs

REFUND MONEY

I have done a recharge of rs 400 my airtel plus..the amount is deducted from my account but recharge not done plz send my account money sir
My details plz immediately cal sir......
Website http/www.mobikiwik.com/
My mob no:9677307331
sandipprashar

Jul 19, 2014

refund

I am unable to pay my electricity bill from mobikwik . But Amount was wrongly debited . My transaction Id is 14049853085959 and Amount is 3400. which is unsuccessful but my balance from debit card is deducted . I have raised so many tickets but till now no solution is done . I have been send all the documents which they required but till now i have not got a single rupee and a single reply from zaakpay team . Zaakpay CEO and nagender and all team member just doing fraudulent activity . They open mobiwik only for fraud .
nitishnagu

Jul 17, 2014

refund money

please refund money
sudhirs_12345

Jul 4, 2014

NOT recharged Rs.2000

I have transferred 2000Rs. from my Citi Bank CC to Mobikwik account but it did not come yet date of transfer is 24th June 14.

Please can someone help here is they don't have any customer care & if we try to email them they reply with standard email saying they have already resolved the problem.

Sudhir
yogesh agrawal

Jun 14, 2014

mobikwik

I have add 150 rs. in mobikwik wallet but it has not added and 150 rs has deduct from bank balance
christraj

May 26, 2014

Payment deducted but purchase not completed in EBAY

I bought few products in ebay. I used mobikwik coupon code to purchase in ebay website. I am not able to complete my ebay purchase as it says "Purchase not completed. Redirected to ebay." The amount has been debited from my credit card for Rs 5624.10 on 25th May 2014. The amount is reflecting in Mobikwik Wallet. The transaction reference number is 1400997916309. Please do the needful urgently as the products which i purchased in ebay is required urgently. The sale is not complete because of the problem at mobikwik's end. I had posted 2 support tickets. The ticket numbers are #743510 and #739919. But Customer service has not responded to those tickets. My registered email is [email protected] The customer care number (9999925342) is also continuously switched off.
Mobikwik, Do something urgently.
JAYVEER KUMAR

May 6, 2014

₹ 800 Money Deduction my software

₹ 800 Money Deduction my software Mobikwik in
satish2205

May 3, 2014

MOBIKWIK LOOTED MY MONEY

I have made payment of rs.50 vide transaction ref no.IGT8254625 ON 01/05/2014 09:46:49 FIRST TIME IN LIFE,BUT NO CREDIT IN MAY MOBIKWIK,

PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT OR REFUND MY MONEY

MOBILE NO.8591560468
vinothpri

Jul 21, 2013

I am recharge 97rs booster

Hai I am recharge of 97rs of dooster pack in 14.07.2013. I not added in mobikwik application.my bank account will debit 97rs.I ask bank customer care .they say you ask mobikwik customer care .the bank against gave the Ref ID: ############/70003399.plz refund my money plz help me sir .my number is 9962822295
prakash sangave

Jun 8, 2013

i have recharge airtel DTH t.v Rs.150 i heve sms from mobikwik that it is successful but i actually it is not successful on t.v

please sir .