Mobikwik

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobikwik

Kalyan592

Oct 3, 2020

Mobikwik and dmi finance is cheating

I took a loan from mobikwik and constantly paying the emi at the right time. This month (month of September ) I paid it at the right time but still again they produced aa cheque in my bank for the same month and the cheque got bounced. Now they ate not paying for the bounce charges. Infact they also udated in their system that the amount was paid then how can they produce another cheque to deduct emi? They are biggest fraudster in India. I demand to ban this company. There are numerous complaints against them. And to support them there is another fraudster company that is dmifinance.
Loan account number- DMI0005751548

Mobikwik and dmi finance is cheating

Aug 21, 2018

Amount deducted but still not refunding

On 12th July 2018, I was recharging my airtel phone through my no. 8826610235 Mobikwik wallet for an amount of Rs. 448. The amount deducted from my amount account but transaction failed and no invoice generated till date. Transaction no.is 570c63b6b60de.

But due to urgency, mobile recharge was successful in second attempt with another transaction, which is absolutely different.

But as of now, they have not refunded my amount of Rs. 448 and their App is not registering any complaint, even not showing any single helpline or contact number. I searched online for contact numbers which showed different numbers but most of them were not in use and others were not picked. So not a single genuine contact number, they are providing.

Now I require help to take appropriate legal action against this fraud and cheater company, to shut it down.

Puneet Sharma
Tadries

Aug 2, 2018

Scam

Absolutely agree that nowadays we should be more careful. Especially when it touches upon the problem of the information. Besides, our own information. I was in the same situations. I have got a few massages from my bank (I had thought it was my bank). The person asked me for a deposit payment. But I noticed something weird and find "hacker" (with https://ukareacodes.org/number/############). Then I called my bank. The operator said that they didn't even call me. Don't be scammed(((
manish.agarwal

Jul 31, 2018

Hacking & fraud, fraudulent transactions to/in my mobikwik wallet by person calling on phone from mobikwik today (27 July 2018) at 17:39 hrs. onwa

To:

Orchid Centre - 2nd Floor - Sector 53 - Golf Course Road,

Above Audi Showroom – Gurgaon

Haryana – India

Pin – 122002

This is in reference to the captioned subject, personal visit to your office & personal discussions held with you on Saturday 28th July 2018. In this connection, PFA my reply to your Questionnaire for further n/a. in the matter, pl.

Attachment: a/a.

Office: NABL-QCI, NABL House, Plot 45, Sector 44; Gurgaon 122 003, NCR
Residence: C1090F, First Floor, Room # 2, Sushant Lok 1, C2 Gate, C-Block, Near Ansal API Vyapaar Kendra; Gurgaon 122 009, NCR

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 6:15 PM, Fraud Alerts <[email protected]> wrote:

This is in reference to your email dated 27th July’18.

Please find attached document needed to be filled and duly signed for further investigation at our end.

Further, kindly provide us the self-attested copy of the following documents also:-

· Clear Copy of bank statement.

· Copy of Govt. Issued ID and ADRESS Proof

· Please mention your Mobile Number and Email Address where we can alternatively reach you in case it is different from the details registered on MobiKwik and or is not in use OR you are not an existing User of MobiKwik.

Never share Internet Banking / MobiKwik Login and or Password, OTP, RSA Token, ATM PIN, Credit/Debit Card Numbers, Expiry date, CVV, and Aadhar Number over Phone / e-Mail / SMS with anyone. MobiKwik, Bank or its employees never ask for this information.

The above stated documents should be sent via email on [email protected] from the registered email ID as well as in physical form on our registered office address mentioned below:

Risk and Compliance Team

Sector 53, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana-122002
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.mobikwik.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This email, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, is the property of MOBIKWIK and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only. Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of an electronic communication, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion of such electronic communication. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, the contents of any electronic communication and its attachments are for informational purposes only. Please also note that ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PVT.LTD (herein also known as “MobiKwik”) or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and that any views expressed in this e-mail are not endorsed by/binding on MobiKwik unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of MobiKwik. The information represents a view as of the date of the electronic communication and is subject to change and/or withdrawal at any time without notice. MobiKwik accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages - whatsoever and howsoever incurred - or suffered resulting or arising from the use of this email or its attachments. MobiKwik does not warrant the integrity of this email nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Please read the Terms and Conditions available on www.mobikwik.com carefully as it contains the terms and conditions governing this communication and website and all electronic communications sent and received by MOBIKWIK. By accessing / viewing this content and communicating electronically with MOBIKWIK, you agree to these terms and conditions and that which is available on www.mobikwik.com. MOBIKWIK may amend these terms and conditions without notice so you should check www.mobikwik.com webpage from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.

This notification is an electronic record and is generated electronically and does not require any physical or digital signatures.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 4:11 PM, Manish Agarwal <[email protected]> wrote:
To: Dispute Management Team, Mobikwik

Kind attention: Mr. Anshul / Uzma Khan

This is in reference to your reply on the captioned subject. In this connection, following is submitted:

I had made a request to Mobikwik by writing/messaging to your social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin) 4-5 days back for adding/crediting back Rs. 176/- Supercash amount lapsed on 1 July 2018 back to my Mobikwik wallet account no. 9414047963 (my mobile no.). To which I got a regret reply from Mobikwik from its social media platform that sorry that this amount can't be credited back. I accepted it as fait accompli and didn't raised it any further & kept quiet.

A person from mobile no. 9101344379 called me yesterday evening at 17:39 saying that he is calling from Mobikwik regarding my request to Mobikwik for restoring lapsed (on 1 July 2018) Supercash of Rs. 176/- to my Mobikwik account. He identified himself as Mr. Dipanshu Gupta having Employee ID: 1800102 of Mobikwik. Later on when I checked this no. 9101344379 on Internet, Truecaller identified it as belonging to Mr. Bhole from Assam.

He told me that he would get lapsed Supercash amounting Rs. 176/- credited to my Credit card & for which he asked me my credit card details. I asked him that he can get it added to my Mobikwik wallet no. 9414047963 but he said that it would be easier for him to get it added to my credit card due to some technical issues. This person took my HDFC Bank mastercard credit card details viz. complete 16 digit No. ending 3124, expiry date, CVV & OTPs (multiple times: perhaps 8 times, 2 for debit of 11000 each from this credit card to Mobikwik wallet & 6 times for 6 debits from my mobikwik wallet to his Bank accounts (3 times to Yes Bank A/c. # ending 2592 (15 digit no.) totalling to Rs. 10000/- (4800+4800+400) & 3 times to his Allahabad Bank A/c. # ending 4285 (11 digit no.) totalling to Rs. 10000/- (4800+4800+400). This first call lasted around 15 minutes & got disconnected automatically in the midst of conversation.

Meantime, in between all these transaction alerts by email/SMS, I got a message that my Mobikwik wallet no. is being changed from my mobile no. 9414047963 to another mobile no. (not known to me) 7002525030 due to security thread/suspicious transactions in my account. I again checked this mobile no. 7002525030 on internet, Truecaller identified it as belonging to Mahima from Assam. I tried to call this no. but it was coming switched off or out of coverage area.

He then immediately again called me saying that why did I disconnect the call midway. I informed him that I didn't disconnect the call but it got disconnected automatically or it is you who might have disconnected it after doing the transactions. I asked him about all these transactions that what is happening that instead of one transaction for credit of Rs. 176/- to my credit card, 8 other different unauthorized transactions have taken place and what is this. I also asked him about change/hacking of my wallet no. to 7002525030 to which he said that this no. is Mobikwik backend confidential no. on which call cannot be made. Mobikwik has temporarily changed my wallet no. to this due to security reasons & it will be restored back to my no. in next 20 minutes. He continuously asked me not to worry as nothing will happen & everything will be set all right. He also repeated that he is from Mobikwik only having employee id 1800102 of Mobikwik and that if I don't believe him, then I can record this conversation for my safety. He assured me not to worry and informed that all these transactions will be undone & credit of Rs. 176/- as promised would happen and I should wait for 15-20 minutes for this to happen. He said he will call me again after 15-20 minutes.

After that he didn't call me. I tried calling him but it couldn't connect to him. Meantime, I tried checking my Mobikwik wallet both on mobile app as well as on internet thru Mobikwik website but found that both have been disabled.

I tried calling both nos. 9101344379, 7002525030 but they were not contactable giving recorded/IVRS messages in 3 languages Assamese, Hindi, English to the effect: Busy or switched off or out of coverage area.

Today morning/forenoon, I again tried calling both these nos. many times but found that both are working nos. (answering) & even person picked up once each on both these nos. (first male & second female voice) but then they didn't talk & disconnected all the time.

I wonder that if he is a fake person (i.e. not from Mobikwik & from Assam), then how come he came to know of my request to Mobikwik a few days back for crediting back lapsed Rs. 176/- to my account and so which lead me to believe him that he is from Mobikwik.

Submitted for information, consideration, investigation & further action, asap.

Waiting for undoing of these 8 transactions (2 debit from my credit card & 6 debit from my Mobikwik e-wallet) as per the details above (& also in your email). I already sent email messages received for each of these 8 transactions yesterday as attachments in my email for your ready reference, record & n/a. Also, waiting for restoration of my mobikwik account to my mobile no. 9414047963 & my email ID: [email protected], as before.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 7:59 PM, Fraud Alerts <[email protected]> wrote:

This is in reference to your below email.

We would request you to refrain yourself from any such call and never share Internet Banking / MobiKwik Login and or Password, OTP, RSA Token, ATM PIN, Credit/Debit Card Numbers, Expiry date, CVV, and Aadhar Number over Phone / e-Mail / SMS with anyone. MobiKwik, Bank or its employees never ask for this information.

Kindly confirm if the below mentioned transactions were initiated by your goodself or not so that we can investigate further:

Date & Time

27/Jul/18 18:54:38

571fb089b7b8f

413.92

############

Please also note that due to security reason we have put a temporarily hold on your MobiKwik wallet to prevent any further transaction.

Dispute Management Team

Address:- Orchid Centre, 2nd Floor,
Sector 53, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana-122002
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.mobikwik.com

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 7:45 PM, Manish Agarwal <[email protected]> wrote:
To: Mobikwik

This is in reference to the captioned subject.

This is Manish Agarwal having mobile no. 9414047963 (Mobikwik e wallet ID #) & email ID: [email protected]

Few days back, I raised the issue (by writing/messaging/tweeting) for reversal of lapsed supercash of Rs. 176/- (lapsed on 1 July 2018) to my mobikwik wallet/e-wallet.

A person today called to my mobile no. one hour back at 17:39 hrs. from mobile no. 91013 44379 (identified as Mr. Bhole from Assam by True Caller . He identified himself as Mr. Dipanshu Gupta from Mobikwik having employee ID # 1800102 of Mobikwik. He called to reverse Rs. 176/- to my mobikwik. Then he asked my credit card no. & details (credit card no., card expiry date, CVV, master card or visa, OTP) to credit the amount to my credit card no. Though knowing that it is not advisable to share such details over phone, I still shared them as he insisted that he will not misuse my details and betray my trust reposed in him by sharing of confidential personal account details. after that many OTPs came & I shared the same with him over phone. Then many transactions (debit, credit, processing fees; etc.) started happening from my credit card & bank accounts to my mobikwik wallet. due to these multiple continuous transactions (deemed suspicious), mobikwik changed my account no. from my mobile no. 9414047963 to another no. (not known to me): 7002525030 (identified as belonging to Mahima from Assam (again).

Therefore it is requested to restore my hacked account from changed no. 7002525030 back to 9414047963 and undo/cancel/reverse all transactions made unauthorisedly (using my credit card no. details, OTP's shared on phone with person named Dipanshu Gupta having employee ID # 1800102 of Mobikwik & credit card, bank account nos. saved to mobikwik wallet account for adding money to my e-wallet); in my mobikwik wallet. Investigate this incident so that it doesn't recur. It is very dangerous, fraud & fraudulent and would tarnish the clean image of Mobikwik.

My balance before this transactions was Rs. 35/-. and if u add reversed amount of supercash lapsed of Rs. 176/-, then it would become Rs. 211/-.

pl. take action immediately, undo/reverse/cancel/credit back/withdraw all transactions done today, restore back my mobikwik wallet to my mobile no. 9414047963, asap.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 6:54 PM, Mobikwik <[email protected]> wrote:

Processing Fees ₹ 13.92
Reference Number 571fb089b7b8f
Updated Wallet Balance ₹ 1339.29
Total Wallet Balance* ₹ 1339.29
* The reason why your Total Wallet Balance and Updated Wallet Balance may differ is because the Updated Wallet Balance does not include the SuperCash given to you. Also, only a certain portion of SuperCash is used in a single transaction.

Reach out to us at MobiKwik Customer Care for any issues. HELP

Rooms

Local
Stores

Download MobiKwik App
© 2018, One MobiKwik Systems Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.
Anoop kesharwani123

Jul 3, 2018

Mobikwik are cheater

Dear Mobikwik User,
We will not allow mobikwik to cheat us & go on Scam of more that 2000 cr.
Within a day they have earn more than 2000 Cr by cheating us reducing validity of Supercash ( Approx 10 crore user base as per data from wekipedia, out of which if in only 20% customer are regular user having 1100 in there account as supercash which expired on 1st july so 2cr * 1100 =2200 this is assumed figure actual may be more than this )
Kindly don't think you have lose 500 , 1000 or 1500 its Scam of More than 2000 cr..
Raise your voice either they will refund our supercash or we will stop using their wallet.
So they are also able to realise they are big due to us,
We will run this campain for 1 month if they refund our supercash of we will start uninstalling there wallet from our phone..
Sudipto Chaudhuri

Apr 14, 2018

KYC status not updated and refund not issued

I have furnished my KYC details on day one when I registered for my new account about a month back. Still the updation of KYC status is pending from their end and I am being told that an official will verify my biometric after turning up at my home address failing to materialise the same for a long time now in spite of repeated requests. As a result of non-updation of KYC status, I am not able to transfer a lump-sum amount of money to my bank account from my Mobikwik Wallet which is only allowed to the KYC compliant customers.
Another issue is with regard to refund against the purchase of an item from EBAY using Mobikwik wallet which was subsequently returned undelivered from my end to the seller. I made the purchase on 11.03.2018 for a combo of flip cover and tempered glass of Xiaomi Redmi 5 Smartphone and the amount of Rs. 187 paid from Mobikwik has already been refunded by EBAY Vide reference number LMBK6124597765 on 24.03.2018, but the amount has not been credited to my Mobikwik Wallet as yet. In this regard, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact I make make all payments from my SBI Credit Card while using Mobikwik Wallet and don't utilise the wallet balance of Mobikwik to materialise the transactions. Yet the Mobikwik wallet first adds the transaction amount to its wallet when I attempt to make the purchase or recharge using my debit card and then uses the money in the wallet to make the purchase instead of allowing me to debit the transaction amount directly from my credit card as allowed by other e-retailers like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Paytm,etc. As a result, if there is a refund against the purchase, due to cancellation or return of the item, the refund goes to Mobikwik wallet instead of being credited to the primary source i.e, my SBI credit card. While other e-retailers directly refund the amount in my Credit card in case of return or cancellation of an item, Mobikwik fraudulently credits the refund in its wallet even though the purchase was not materialised from its wallet amount in the first place. It automatically adds the money from the credit card in its wallet and then utilises the amount in its wallet to pay for the transaction which is absolutely a deceptive practice. Now, when I am trying to transfer the lump-sum refunds credited to my wallet to my bank account, I am not being allowed to do so due to non-KYC compliance though I have updated the details from my end almost a month back.
It is a fervent appeal to you to help me get my refund of Rs. 187 and also resolve other issues plaguing me thus obliging me in the process.
khurana76

Sep 24, 2017

mobikwik wallet money disappeared

My transaction to pay 520 rs to ebay from mobikwik failed, as mobikwik did not pay ebay from my wallet having sufficient money.

I tried the nos in website below.But all nos are fake and wrong.

Https://www.Mobikwik.Com/help/customersupport

MOBIKWIK IS A THIEF ORGANSIATION, VERY VERY INSECURE AS

- THEIR PHONE NOS ARE FAKE AND NOT WORKING.,.

- THERE IS NO CUSTOEMR CARE OR OFFICIAL NO WHERE YOU CAN TALK

- TEH REGISTERED FOFICE AND TEH PHONE NOS ARE FAKE AS NO ONE RESPOND.

- THEY CAN RUN WITH YOUR WALLET MONEY ANYTIME.

- THE SUPERCASH OFFERS ARE ALL FAKE AS YOU CANNOT USE SUPERCASH AND SO MOBIKWIK A LIAR

MOBIKWIK IS A FAKE COMPANY WHICH PLAN TO RUN AWAY ANY TIME WITH MONEY OF PEOPLE IN ITS WALLET.

It can run away anytime.

IT IS MY REQUEST TO PRIME MINISTER MODI, FM ARUN JAITLEY AND RBI TO RESTRICT MOBIKWIK TO DO BUSINESS IN INDIA.

I AM FIGHTING MOBIKWIK OUT AND TELLING EVERYONE IN MY FRIEND CIRCLE AND IN MY NETWORK AGAINST MOBIKWIK.

Never keep your money in mobikwik wallet,

MOBIKWIK WALLET IS FAKE AND DANGEROUS TO KEEP MONEY IN MOBIKWIK WALLET

MOBIKWIK AC: [email protected]

Mobikwik system precalculations before ebay transaction si attached; which proves MOBIKWIK IS A THIEF.AND DOES NOT WANT CUSTOMERS TO USE WALLET AMOUNT.

if my issue is not resolved, I will raise complaint aagisnt MOBIKWIK ON ALL CONSUMER FORUMS, RBI AND PUBLIC FORUMS ALLEGING MOBIKWIK AS CHEAT,

RBI / ARUN JAITLEY /FM /GOVT OF INDIA MUSTR BAN MOBIKWIK.FROM CHEATING PEOPLE OF INDIA
khurana76

Sep 24, 2017

mobikwik a FAKE..REFUND MY MONEY

I tried the nos in website below.But all nos are fake and wrong.

Https://www.Mobikwik.Com/help/customersupport

MOBIKWIK IS A THIEF ORGANSIATION, VERY VERY INSECURE AS

- THEIR PHONE NOS ARE FAKE AND NOT WORKING.,.

- THERE IS NO CUSTOEMR CARE OR OFFICIAL NO WHERE YOU CAN TALK

- TEH REGISTERED FOFICE AND TEH PHONE NOS ARE FAKE AS NO ONE RESPOND.

- THEY CAN RUN WITH YOUR WALLET MONEY ANYTIME.

It can run away anytime.

Never keep your money in mobikwik wallet,

MOBIKWIK WALLET IS FAKE AND DANGEROUS TO KEEP MONEY IN MOBIKWIK WALLET

MOBIKWIK AC: [email protected]

Jun 7, 2017

Deducted Money In Wallet

I was complaining before and I got one mail there was written resolve your Problem and your amount is add in your wallet 2/06/2017 and still, i am not Receive and amount the Mobikwik

Deducted Money In Wallet

Aby P Mathew

May 7, 2017

Cheating

I have redeemed reward point worth Rs.192/_ (points 768) to mobikwik the online wallet company on 04/05/2017 and mobile message received as Auth code 3548458 from mobikwik. From Sbi as member ship no.2223081244. This amount is cheated by the company concerned. I have complained to through mail and on site received token no.6466480 but no reply on the compliant so far. Action may taken against this cheating company.
Saurabh3152328

Apr 9, 2017

Money deducted but recharge not done.

i had made a recharge of rs. 402 for my jio number on 7th April from Mobikwik. Now the problem is that the money i.e. rs 402 is deducted but the recharge is not done. I have tried writing other complaints to the company but there were no reply even after 24 hours.
My order# RJ315783587

Money deducted but recharge not done.

Kathaliyal Kalatividapatta Kaalaiyergal

Mar 20, 2017

Change my alternate number in mobikwik

I forget my mobiwik transaction pin and lost my alternate number in mobikwik account.
Email ID :[email protected]
Primary account number:7373421475
Please consider my request.
Sudarshan Kumar Mahajan

Mar 17, 2017

Transferred money not recd.

My order no. 54ad60365de93 has not been successful in spite of several mails. I am still waiting for ₹1645/ to be credited in my Mobikwik iPad wallet no. 8376001012. You are requested to kindly credit the transferred amt. in my wallet no. 8376001013. Thanks
Sudarshan Mahajan

Sent from my iPad

On 17-Mar-2017, at 1:18 PM, S.K.Mahajan <[email protected]> wrote:

Transferred money not yet recd. in my Mobikwik iPad wallet no. 8376001012. You are requested to kindly credit the transferred amount in the walletASAP alternatively credit the amount back to my Mobikwik wallet from which the amount was transferred. Thanks
Sudarshan Mahajan

Sent from my iPad

On 16-Mar-2017, at 3:22 PM, Mobikwik <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi, Sudarshan Kumar

You have sent ₹ 1645 to 8376001012.This transfer is currently in pending mode and awaiting acceptance from the receiver.

Reference ID: 54ad60365de93
Receiver's Detail(s): 8376001012
Your Wallet Balance: ₹ 0
Comment:
Transaction Date: Thursday, 16 March 2017, 03:22:04
We care for you, reach out to us at MobiKwik Customer Care for any clarification.

Get Cashback on IRCTC
Download MobiKwik App: google play store apple store windows store
Share:
© 2017, One MobiKwik Systems Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.
Sudarshan Kumar Mahajan

Mar 15, 2017

Added money not recd. in Wallet

Last night while placing order with Grofers I added ₹321/ in my Mobikwik wallet. I was surprised to find that while Mobikwik transaction failed but ₹321/ was debited in my account. My SB account shows that ₹321/ debited vide transaction I'd OTHPH687103. In view of the above facts you are requested to rectify the discrepancy. Thanks
madhu7ch

Mar 8, 2017

train ticket is not booked and amount is deducted

my mobikwik account no 7416600581. I booked a train from irctc through mobikwik wallet on 08-03-2017. Transaction failed and money has been deducted from my wallet and i didn't get the ticket also..the amount deducted is 357.25 Till now my cash has not refunded...
your customer care numbers also not working.please refund my amount as soon as possible.

train ticket is not booked and amount is deducted

gaurav9

Jan 29, 2017

Wrong email assigned, not refunding money back and harassment

My current phone number is associated with someone else's email address which I dont know how it occured.

Their customer care phone numbers are either switched off or are busy. Have been calling them for 6 days and over 7 hours of total attempts to reach them at various times. But no use.

Sent them a detailed message online through their websupport and they said " you cant change email but you can create new account" I told them back again that I cant create a new account because my current number is associated with an email that isnt mine and cant create an account unless you remove this email. They replied back saying the same " please create a new account with this phone number but dont duplicate it"

Such a pathetic company - disgusting service. They dont understand that previous guy with this number may have created it and is no longer using that number. number got transferred to me and i am now stucked. isnt this common with phone companies ? are they really going to give people a hard time for no mistake of theirs ?

Tried closing my wifes account and has huge money in it and now for the last 2 months they arent closing her account or refunding it back. Keep giving excuses and dont reply to messages.

Horrible company, cheap business practices- no one should join them and thats the only way to teach them a lesson.

Please be careful in working with this pathetic company. I see other reviews here and wouldnt be surprised if these are real stories. Their customer care number doesnt work at all.
syed zameer

Mar 2, 2016

online fraud

Somebody has done a online transaction from my account of 900 rupees in MOBIKWIK,GURGAON. on 2/03/2016
Abhishektewari80

Feb 21, 2016

Money debited but transaction not processed

I placed an order to dominos through mobikwik wallet on 20th Feb but due to some technical glitch in their server the money got debited from my account but was not transferred to dominos. I order lunch and when I called up their customer rep, they told me that you need to wait for 2 to 3 hours as their server is down and till date neither I ha E got the refund nor I have got confirmation from dominos that they have received the money or not.

Money debited but transaction not processed

adittya

Jan 28, 2016

ac locked.plz open it up.my ac id [email protected]

My ac has been blocked i don't know why.plz open it .
trishamunai1234

Jan 14, 2016

Money debited but mobikwik wallet balance 0.

My name is Biswajit Naskar.
My mobile number is-9804133512.and my email [email protected]
I was a transect of rupees 500 rupees for mobikwik wallet by union bank of India preapaid card.money was debited from my bank but mobikwik wallet was not update but my card details was save on add card section.
Union bank of India digipurse also SMS me that-"Your DigiPurse wallet 4607 XXXX XXXX 7393 is debited by INR 500.0 on Thu Jan 07 16:22:21 IST 2016. Info: POS Purchase/############/"but still mobikwik balance is rupees zero.
somenprasad

Jan 13, 2016

forgot my user id

Please tell me sir my user id
Kunas

Jan 10, 2016

For reactivation of account

My wallet is locked .pls help me out from this. Email I'd [email protected] my mobile no. 9826995540
Nikhil Singh Rajput

Jan 5, 2016

re activitie my wallet

please re activate my wallet
my Id is [email protected]
and there are 2500 in my wallet

Jan 1, 2016

deducted amount not credit

i added money rs 2996/- from my sbi bank account on date 25/12/2015 with ref. no. 5371441501541CH34949306 to mobiwik wallet but till now deducted amount not credit in my mobiwik account after many efforts to contact customer care no solution given by mobiwik customer care . i also submit complaint by mail with ticket id no.4095587 on date 28/12/2015 and second complaint date 27/12/2015 ticket id no. 4086760. please need some strong action for mobiwik and credit my amount as son as possible.
s12jain

Dec 30, 2015

Account debited but data card not recharged.

I have recharged my MTS data card on 21 Dec 15. My account is debited but my data card is not recharged. I made a complaint for the same and they told that you will get the money in 8 hours. Tracking id is EN202145540.

Already nine days has passed but I could not get any response from Mobikwik. Their customer care is worst, nobody is replying. I want to take a leagal action, please advice.