Mobikwik

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobikwik

mutu

Feb 1, 2015

my wallet is blocked pls open it

My walket is blockedplsopen it my no is 7828249543
mutu

Feb 1, 2015

my wallet is blocked pls open it

My wallet is blocked pls open it

Dec 12, 2014

Recharge not done

I tried to recharge my mobile using mobikwik. I filed a ticket in their system nobody responded and not refunded my money. Please help me to resolve this.

TICKET #1695060
Transaction Id: 14182798100048
Transaction Amount: 440
Manjali Gunwant

Dec 10, 2014

Can't Login ti Mobikwik account and can't access my balance which is present in Mobikwik Wallet

On 07-Dec-14, i tried to recharge my mobile with Rs. 300/- , It deduct my money from my account and says that unable to process.
That money is added in my MOBIKWIK WALLET, i also tried to recharge with other numbers, but its useless so i logged out.And when i try to log in again after some time it shows error = "Wrong Password". That same day i have registered the complaint with reference id = 1671705 but i haven't got any response, again on 9th-dec-2014 i have registered the new complaint with reference id = 1681325 but they haven't respond for this request yet. I am not able to login my Mobikwik account now also. I kindly request to look in to this problem and solve it.
Sgr Sethi

Oct 22, 2014

amount deducted from card but now showing in my Wallet

I deposited Rs.6800/- with Mobikwik on 22.10.14. I created a ticket online, however i have not received any response from them.I have requested Mobikwik to refund my Rs.6800/- Their Mob No-9999925342 is not available as there is a message that this number is discontinued. Please call me +91-9468429054 Thanks My Mobiwik Registered Email : [email protected]

Bilal Ahmad

Oct 20, 2014

MobiKwik SCAM RipOff

Last night it was my first attempt to put some money in my MobiKwik account so that i can buy stuff from EBAY. I put Rs.8,200 with HDFC Internet Banking and the money was deducted from my bank account the same time but NOT CREDITED to my MobiKwik Account.

This is what appeared in my Bank Account for the money deducted by MobiKwik :

ZP14928e9fc02-ZAAKONEMOBIKWIKSYSTE Rs.8,200

They sent an email telling me that my money is on HOLD ? But why ? And i need to send a Valid Photo ID. I did sent 3 times by now, with my Phone Number, Email address and Transaction ID appearing on my bank statement.

I am for sure NOT going to use their services at all. It SUCKS. It's like you put your money in there, your hard earned money, and they put a hold on it. Their customer service sucks. NO Toll-Free NUmber, No Email. No response. I feel like i have been ROBBED.

This is is the shitty email i keep getting from these turds :

Dear User,

Welcome to MobiKwik.Com

We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing MobiKwik Wallet for your transaction needs.

We have placed a temporary hold on your transaction towards MobiKwik.Com for security reasons.
To help us serve you better we request you to kindly furnish us the scanned copy of the following documents ( any one ) so that we could go ahead and authenticate this Transaction.
a. A Valid Driving Licence OR
b. A Valid Passport
c. A Valid Voter's Id

Please send us the Scanned Copy of the Document to the following email address [email protected] with the Transaction ID on the Subject Line so that we can verify / validate and authenticate this transaction at the earliest.

Thank you once again for choosing MobiKwik Wallet.

Your Happiness Officer.

www.MobiKwik.Com
arjun dubey

May 21, 2014

Not refund my money

i recharged my bsnl mobile no. of Rs. 200 but i have not done my recharge but amount has been deducted in my account so please refund my money