Mobikwik

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobikwik

sarjung

Aug 13, 2020

Refund not done after transation failure

3/8/2020 I did a credit card payment from mobikwik with 50000 which failed and was to be reversed. In the mobikwik app I see the reversal transaction with the below ID - MBK617480928.
But refund is not yet initiated from Mobikwik end. I confirmed with the bank that refund is not yet initiated. Need your quick resolution at the earliest.

Refund not done after transation failure

Gowtham pavanaskar

Mar 10, 2020

Amount deducted but amount not credited

I made a 15k transaction with mobikwik to transfer money from wallet to SBI savings account.
Money deducted from wallet but not credited to savings account.

I need the refund amount.

Order ID : 78ghdf9h2d657.

Mob no : 7996775027
husenpnirma95

Feb 5, 2020

Account Hacked

My account was hacked and misused. Total 18 transaction of Rs 1500 + 1 Transaction of Rs 500 + 1 Transaction of Rs 166 were done on 27-Dec midnight without my knowledge. Total transaction Amount is 1500*18+500+166=27666 Rs. Please solve my issue on urgent basis and revert my amount asap..
Ravisaxena_01

Oct 22, 2018

Kyc or payment

I will try many times for kyc and raise a request for biometric verification but on one call me or a suggestion what can i do...so plz give me a for verification issue...and solve the problem...i think is worst service gave you for your customer because u have no one customer care number u have..
Sathish Kumar H

Sep 19, 2018

froud case

Sir, mera sbi credit card se 3 mahine pehale Rs. 20,000 Froud Kiya. Bangalore M. G road sbi branch me for bar complint kiya. Mera card no ################ .daily call ata heee pls refund amount karoo Sir.
Satish Kumar H
info2harish

Jun 26, 2018

My account is disabled after loading 10000 inr

I have recharged my wallet with 10000inr and my account is disabled after that, this is with MobiKwik.

Kindly do the needful to resolve at the earliest.

Harish
Alexanderk

May 4, 2018

mobikwik lite QR CODE IS NOT SHOWING

Sir/ Madam, Recently i started to use mobikwik app and mobikwik lite also. But in mobikwik lite app i am not getting my QR Code to scan for other person purpose of money transfer. And if we pay through the above app we are not getting receipt from the mobikwik app. Please solve it.
shilaasok

Transaction Reference Id : MK01391317033
Order Id : 566839a2be56f
Date :03/03/2018
Amount :1610/-
The amount has not been refunded on my credit card account from which Rs.1610 was deducted. plz refund asap. Please find attached relevant screenshots of the App.

The Credit Card Customer Helpline confirmed amount deducted from Credit Card and the same has not been reversed till now.
Sachin Malhotra

Nov 28, 2017

SMS to Submit Due Amount

I am not using mobikwik wallet account since couple of months and having balance of 0. Even then, I have received the following message yesterday:

"Rs. 1000 is due for payment on account of an inaccurate bank transfer. Add Rs. 1000 more to your wallet by 5th Dec 2017 to clear your dues and avoid legal action. For clarifications, email us at [email protected]"

I tried to log the ticket to permanently close my mobikwik account but getting standard reply that "We understand that you want to delete bank account details of the beneficiary. We would like to inform you that bank account details can not be deleted once added to your wallet." After re-opening the ticket two times, now I am not able to login into the account.

Asking the user in such a way to add money to the wallet is totally unfair, when there is no notification sent to the registered email id or to the mobile app.
rocky.delhi17

Nov 8, 2017

Mobikwik Block account then SMS about Due amount

Mobikwik is a fake APP. They first disable use and then after some day send SMS that 'Rs XYZ is due for payment on account of an inaccurate bank transfer'. Then they threat about legal action. When email sent to customer care they don't respond. As amount is transferred from Mobikwik wallet then how it is due on them. They dont have any proper customer care number and also no response to the emails. Guys, stop using this fake app.
AS Latheef

Oct 15, 2017

Account Blocked

I have an account with mobikwik, which was operating it till August 17. I am not able to login now, it says account is blocked/disabled.
I have a balance of Rs. 311.69. I gave trying to reach out to them but all their numbers are put on IVR and it does not go through. Emails sent to the support and customer care are bouncing back.

Please resolve this issue.
AS Llatheef
Meenareddy

Oct 14, 2017

Not able to login to mobikwik

My primary number is not working. I logged out of the mobikwik mobile app by error. Have forgotten my password. Managed to create a new password but can't get too on email to log in. Big amount of money is stuck in the account. I can't get through a single till free number..im really.fed up.raised many tickets .i just have to login with my account..
rohit.saxena180388

Oct 5, 2017

Mobikwik

I booked 2 tickets from Bhuntar to Delhi for 2nd Of Oct 2017 via using Mobikwik app and Operator is Mangalam Holidays and amount is 2200/- .

Because of holiday and peak time bus operator cancelled my ticket and sell that tickets on high price and hadn't informed me that my ticket is cancelled and from Mobikwik side no information is provided that my ticket is cancelled.

Because of that I mentally and physically and financially harassed by this operator and and Full blame goes to Mobikwik and they definitely will do the same things with others also.

Please don't book your bus tickets or Hotel from this app or website they provide you fake confirmation and if your hotel or bus booking is cancelled they won't update you the same and you will suffer alot and your planned trip crashed because of this fake app and website.
khurana76

Sep 26, 2017

FIGHT AGAINST cheats mobikwik

If any consumer feels cheated by MOBIKWIK...THE BEST WAY IS TO TWEET OR WRITE TO FINANCE MINISTER ARUN JAITLEY AND PM MODI TO BAN MOBIKWIK WHICH SI A FRAUD COMPANY..

MOREOVER YOU CAN ALSO WRITE TO E-COMMERCE GRIEVANCE EMAIL IDS TO BAN MOBIKWIK WHICH LEADS TO SUFFERING OF CUSTOMERS AS MOBIKWIK CHEATS AND THEREFORE IN BENEFIT OF CUSTOMERS E-COMMERCE SITES SHOULD BAN MOBIKWIK AS THEIR PAYMENT PARTNERS...
Sohel Rana Srk

Jun 10, 2017

money deducted

i had added R.S 118 from mobikwik app through debit card..money deducted from account but not showing in wallet...i want refund..please!!! Invoice summary 5519dd2800e05

money deducted

ssp.biotech

Jun 5, 2017

Amount did not get refund from Mobikwik

Dear Sir/madam,
I am an very old and regular user of Mobikwik. I paid for a yatra hotel booking through mobikwik which got failed but amount of INR1615 was deducted from my wallet. I raised the issue regarding transaction dated 10 Apr, 2017 ticket #6346533. The issue has not been resolved yet. I have sent reminders on 07 May, 2017, 12:16PM; 19 May, 2017, 3:07PM and again on 24 May, 20173:13 PM Ticket #6564999. Still no action has been taken and even I have not received any reply.

Is there any problem with this issue? Do I need to approach consumer forum?
rahul2417

May 29, 2017

Jio recharge not done

Registered Mobile no: 9711306655
Recharge done for JIO: 7892940040 of Rs 309 using code FLASH
did this recharge on 22 may and today is 30 may. 9 day has passed and your system has not generated invoice for this payment.
refund my money asap.
My JIO sim is not working due to this
galla

May 4, 2017

Money deducted from my Wallet and Bus Ticket Not booked

On 17/4/2017 I have tried to book a bus ticket(orange travels) using mWallet. During payment process transaction failed(57AX0TES2HB6UY11) and ticket also not booked, but money deducted from mWallet 1064, and -53.67rs from super cash. So question is where are these both amounts, neither ticket booked nor money available to mWallet&SuperCash. Please reverse the deducted amount

Deducted date and Amount: 1064 on 17/4/2017
Transaction Id :57AX0TES2HB6UY11
sitaramy

Apr 7, 2017

balance transfer but not getting

Sir, mai wallet mai balance transfer kiya. Lekin wallet mai nahi aaya aur mere account se balance transfer ho gya .
Mera resistered mobile no. 7324888722
Transfer balance -710
Data 07-04-2017
My Email [email protected]
Sumit.chauhan

Apr 3, 2017

Add money

I have added 1000rs in my wallet on 31 march 2017 but balanced is not update in my walletand money is deducted from my bank account. My registered number is 7839456711
This type of service is not good for customers
Plz solve this issue as soon as possible
And there is not a customer care number available to contact.

Mar 25, 2017

Problem occurred during sign in

Due to more attention during transfer money my mobiwkic account showing blocked. There showing maximum top send to your number. But I don't get any OTP. I have already 980 balance in my wallet. My registered number is 7363910547. Please solve my problem as early as possible.
Chandanshukla

Mobik balance chori

Sir Mera account no 9716331539 hai merapass phone aaya ki aap na koe Champlain kiya hai kya mrea 160 rs cut ho gaya ta usek hi liya kiya that ab vo account ki Puri jankari mange lag nhi Dane pr Gail.de 240 rs ka raechrge kr liya jis no sa phone aaya ta 9634481741 hai
Fahim Sabri

Mar 14, 2017

Non- credit of Rs.1000/- to my SBI Account.

Sir, I transferred Rs.1000/- from my Mobikwik Wallet to my SBI savings Bank Account on 9th March-2017 at 00.17 hrs. though my registered Mob. No.9439367454. But it is very regret to mention here that though the amount of Rs. 1000/- had already deducted from my Wallet but the same could not be credited to may account.

It is therefore requested to do the needful at the earliest and credit Rs.1000/- to my mobikwik wallet for which I shall remain greatfull l to you..

Yours's faithfully,
Md. Fahim Sabri
Mob. No.9439367454.
sg13051989

Amount Transfer not working

Dear Support Team,

I recharged my wallet for train ticket booking for some offer. But that offer was wrong. Now I am trying to transfer the amount back to my bank account but everytime getting errors. Kindly transfer my wallet amount in below account:
Payment done through phone number : 7905310723
Account Holder Name - SWATI GUPTA
Account No. 02391140135685
IFSC Code : HDFC0000239
Transfer Amount : 4215

Kindly transfer the wallet balance to this account. Waiting for your response.

Swati Gupta
7905310723 9742078512
prithvi59

Jan 31, 2017

payment issue

sir i made a payment of 2026rs on 26th jan 2017.. the payment link was generated through mobikwik lite app.. but during the payment i got an error 404.. and money got debited from my mobikwik account.. but i have not stil received the money in my bank account please solve my issue at the earliest.
payment done through phone number : 9980099437