Mobikwik

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobikwik

MANISH JAIN k bwr

Feb 11, 2015

My ATM Used by other person fraudly

DEAR ALL USER WHICH AMOUNT FRAUDLY USED BY OTHER PERSON FOR PURCHASE THE MATERIAL FROM MOBIKWIK

MOBIKWIK THERE IS NO CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER

I AM APPROACHED TO MOBIKWIK SO MANY TIMES BY E MAIL BUT NO REFUND WAS RELEASED BY THEM

I THINK PERSON WHO HAS SUFFERED FROM THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT WITH CYBER CRIME DEPARTMENT FOR COMPLAIN AGAINST MOBIKWIK FOR PROMOTE TO CYBER CRIME AND STOP THE LOSS OF MONEY OF INNOCENT PEOPLE

M JAIN

mobikwik wallete bloked

megha devrani

Dec 11, 2014

CYBER CRIME

I received call around 4 pm on 11-Dec-2014 wide number +91-7545803916 as an bank official and ask me my bank details for updation in bank account,when i told my details then suddenly 30000 rupee debited from my account in 6 different transaction, got blocked my atm & saved remain amount,I just check my msg of debited amount & it showed me that transaction has been credited against mobiwiki account,please Let me know if there is any solution to get my money back,its very precious for me....

Regard
Megha Devrani
Email:[email protected]
harshith.p

Dec 7, 2014

re-activation my account

Sir please re-activate my account my account ID is [email protected] and mobile number is 9591206680

Purushothaman Santhanam

Oct 15, 2014

reactivate account

mobikwik account has been blocked for no reason, my id [email protected], mobile no. 9790906242, please reactive my account
isamuddinfahad

Sep 13, 2014

amount not upadated

wallet amount not got yet
Jubin Thomas

Sep 3, 2014

reactive account

mobikwik account has been blocked, my id [email protected], mobile no. 7559875490, please reactive my account
riteshtelecom

Aug 1, 2014

Mobile recharge fraud

Today on 01-aug-14, i recharge my mobile with Rs. 258/- , It deduct my money and says that unable to process.
the money shows in my MOBIKWIK WALLET but its useless, i also tried to recharge with other numbers, but still same they are saying unable to recharge, kindly help.

@ritesh
shahidali

Jun 30, 2014

mobikwik trying to get my bank details

After writing complaint for mobikwik i got call from a guy from mobikwik calling from 7544872521 i told him that i paid 800 rupees to mobkwik and after my first recharge i cant login he said give me ur bank details and asked me weather u getting sms from ur bank for transaction etc without asking any other query about my account name or when i paid he agreed to refund me in my account i feel something wrong about this guy i told him i wont give u my bank details give me recharge on my no which i mentioned and he end the call .......
shahidali

Jun 30, 2014

showing incorrect login

i paid 800 rs to mobikwik i have a bank statement after my first recharge its showing incorrect password or username i tried recover password but is says your email address is in correct my mobile no is 9594692433 plz refund my money/solve the case.people think twice before crediting money to this mobikwik account.

thankyou
shahid
vinodvishy

Jun 22, 2014

user name password incorrect

I put 1000 rupees in the wallet and have been trying to login but it says username password incorrect. I tried the forgot password option and it says a otp has been sent to a number ending with 930. But my no ends with 888. Please correct your details. My real number is 7742474888.
muthu.a

Jun 1, 2014

hi,this is muthu.i have an account in mobikwik,when i tried to login, it shows the same page...and i have recharged my number(bsnl) with Rs.139 then the amount was deducted from my bank but my no was'nt recharged why is that so????
i made a complaint in the website itself.
parthamodak

Apr 21, 2014

Payment not credited at my account

I had recharged my mobile no 8017527600 with 1309 on 08.04.2014 at 7.00pm.My transection confirmed by my Bank and the amount was deduct from my account immediately but recharge not successful.i had complain to Mobikwik on 11.04.14 ; vide complain ticket no 583756 but the problem not resolved, however got the information that the complain resolved. My operator , VODAFONE has not received any amount through that transection. Where can we inquire about my payment status. that???please tell me.
SHAMSUDEEN

Feb 15, 2014

I NEED LOGIN

I HAVE WALET A/C I NEED LOGIN I FORGET MY PASS WORD
kiran patil

Feb 5, 2014

Recharge not sucessful

I had recharged my mobile no 8796881233 with 200 on 01.01.2014 at 11.45am.My balance was deduct from my account immediately but recharge not successful.i had so many times request sent to Mobikwik,but till the date we are not getting positive support from Mobikwik.each & every time Mobikwik give us different reason.Where can we inquire about that???please tell me.

Kiran,
abu_arqam

Jan 27, 2014

Cyber Fraud with Mobilkwik Lucknowā€¸

On 15-01-2014 My sister received call by no: +918521950766 at 11.12 from bank official saying me that my debit card ################(blocked) asked about account and all detail. Now RS. 36500/= stolen from account no 35140100002264 with 14 different transactions.

I have also set my 3d secure code. As per RBI guideline it is required to ask secure code while doing online payment so why it didn't ask secure code that even I've forgot ? Mobilkwik and Bank is totally responsible for this.

In Total amount 36500 fraud through Mobikwik : 7500

Also logged FIR. Please take necessary action so that I may get my money back and no one else will become victim of such instance.
vinod nishad

Jan 20, 2014

my balance hagged

Hi my last trasfer balance from icici bank 2000 rupees and bank fransfer successfull or but my balance not add mobikwik wollet .my balance 2000 rupees please slove this problam my n:7388828007 and my id [email protected]
suvi99

Oct 27, 2013

MOBIKWIK A BIGGEST FRAUD

Biggest Fraud Software. Plz Guys dont use this software. Because of this fucking software MOBIKWIK, my bank account details has been hacked and i lost my 50000/- Rs.
Plz plz frnz dont use this fuckin software.
Be safe.
The steal ur bank details.
sudhakarklv

Oct 24, 2013

i i can't able to login to mobikwik.com..
showing...

wrong user name or password...

after i reset my password, i facing same problem..

rahul gawde

Oct 10, 2013

I have money on this fucking mobiwik account,
Im trying to login into account but it says ur password & Id do not match.

So what i can i do now????
mohanreddy

Sep 18, 2013

I have an account in mobikwik.com. But i am unable to log in into my account even though i typed correct log in details it shows wrong user name. I kept a mail so many times but they did not reply to mail id. I have balance in mobikwik account they are cheating customers.
my details
mohan reddy
mohanreddy

Sep 18, 2013

i have balance at mobikwik. But when i try to login at the site, it shows error- user id and password don't match. The user id is the same in the mail they have sent and i have even reset the password. They do not have any customer care site either. What do i do?
jptamil

Sep 7, 2013

not able to login my account

Hi ,
I am using Mobikwik from June this year and till now done about 3 recharge and all were successful. Even recommended to few friends about the good service and app. But suddenly yesterday, around 9 pm, I was not cake to login and the message was "Invalid User id /Password combination". Though I was sure about my details still went ahead and reset the password. But even after doing it twice it was giving the same error. Third time i did through online reset and same result. Then I raised a ticket in their website. Till now no reply. This had spoiled my Saturday to great extent as i could not know what is the real problem with these guys all of a sudden. And i was also travelling which made things even worse.
My details are

Transaction ID 13784503403533
Transaction Date Fri Sep 06 12:24:50 IST 2013
Transaction Amount 247
Wallet Balance 247
I didnt got recharge .plz help me any one my mail id [email protected]