Mobile fraud call

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobile fraud call

PrakashSureshHyd

Call from 7548073658

Hi Guys

I just received a call from 7548073658, saying my ATM card is blocked. I said ok and asked for of which card of mine is blocked.. the caller was extremely rude and used such a bad language. Please be careful guys. No bank will call you to say that your card is blocked.
Chunnu007

Aug 2, 2019

Today I received from the above number. The person asked me to give OTP of my mobile receive for unblocking my bank account. Clearly, the way the person spoke, indicated that he was not a customer executive and this was a fake call.

When I probed further about the OTP he was referring to, he started abusing me. I chose to not respond, and the caller then disconnected. Wondering, how this type of a menace can be addressed. These callers need to be traced and punished.

Dharam Singh
Chunnu007

fraud call from 8343813431

When I probed further about the OTP he was referring to, he started abusing me. I chose to not respond, and the caller then disconnected. How this type of a menace can be addressed. These callers need to be traced and punished.

Dharam Singh
Niraj Sid

Aug 1, 2019

Your Friend has forwarded you the Job: Factory Head AND Factory Manager at NASA Placement and Consultancy

Unknown fraud calls for phone pay payment for given to job from no.6204488182,9817555190
parmod2221

Jul 31, 2019

Fake Calls Asking Aadhar Card Details

I received call from +918690376585. He is telling that he is from Jio and asking Aadhar card detail.
hemraj sarawta

Jul 30, 2019

fraud call from 7354652256

When I probed further about the OTP he was referring to, he started abusing me. I chose to not respond, and the caller then disconnected. he was call me again and again but i cannot be answered. Wondering, how this type of a menace can be addressed. These callers need to be traced and punished.

Hemraj Sarawta
paramveer giri

Jul 29, 2019

complain against fraud call

I got a call from +919330314834..
He said his name deepak sharma and speaking from bajajfinserv, his is asking me for Loan. I said yes I need it but when he ask me about my account like do you have passbook checkbook or ATM card, I replied yes I have after that tell me to send it's photos on his what's app number. I said I don't use what's app( actually I was conform that his is from fraud)..then he ask me how much balance you have on your account, I said 10rs.Then start abusing me and disconnected the call.and then I call him he doesn't receive my call.
Please help me and other to being looted from this number please.

complain against fraud call complain against fraud call

Vikas vicky kumar

Jul 27, 2019

Fraud call for payment

Unknown fraud call for phonepay payment from no.7023233874
abhi9007

fraud calls

i got a call from 8287417299 this number was agree to buy my mobile at cost of 6000/- and he is going to transfer the amount via google pay, when i gave my number to him he sent me a request message like,{Sweta asked you to deposited money of 3000/- using google pay kindly click on url :- which i forgot..} and told me to open the url, i read the message carefully and start abusing that person for fraud case please look in this case..
venkatonline

Fake & Abusive Call

Fake & Abusive Call from 9119360391

Today, I received a call from one person from the above number. He claimed to be a manager from SBI, and wanted me to share my bank details for unblocking. When I probed him further to share about the account, he started abusing me with foul language.

I chose to be silent, and he disconnected the call. While I have blocked the number, wonder if these types of menace / fraudulent attempts can be curbed at all. Such people need to be traced and appropriately punished.

Venkatesh
venkatonline

Fraud & Abusive Call

Call from 9119360391

Today I received from the above number. The person claimed to be a SBI Bank Manager and asked me to give details of my bank account for unblocking. Clearly, the way the person spoke, indicated that he was not a manager and this was a fake call.

When I probed further about the bank account he was referring to, he started abusing me. I chose to not respond, and the caller then disconnected. Wondering, how this type of a menace can be addressed. These callers need to be traced and punished.

Venkatesh
kumarvijay786

Jul 25, 2019

fraud call about lottary

farud no. +9121

he says that i won 2500000 rupees on jio subscription and get claim your reward. and send your bank details for it
ybb

Jul 23, 2019

Fraud call

Today I got call from +917543947256 saying he was calling from RBI head office mumbai. Asking for debit card details by telling repeatedly that my card has been blocked.
Piyush Gupta 16

Jul 22, 2019

Fraud call for bank. Your debit card is blocked.

Today afternoon I received call from Delhi on this no. +916291464958 the person was saying that I'm from SBI bank . And your atm card have been blocked. But the matter is that I have no bank account in SBI I told him but he started to say that, sir we also call people from other bank too.
He was trying to collect my information, but I cut the call. Please take any action on this.
pawan.kumar25051984

Jul 22, 2019

Fraud Calls from 9931074033

I got an SMS saying lottery from Flipkart on the purchase of TV from Flipkart. Got a call from 9931074033, Caller was asking for money to send the prize car and when I rejected then he started speaking very bad abusive language. Such a shameless guy that after abusing, he was trying to convince me to pay the price again.
Monika Micky

Jul 21, 2019

Regarding fake call asking for atm number

Good morning,
I want to bring to your notice the incidence of fraud call. Today on 21/7/19, I got a call from the number 7908994206, asking for the information regarding ATM card number. He told that he is Rahul Kumar, branch manager, sbi main branch, Patna. He was asking my name and other informations.
Sir, kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
shibua

Jul 18, 2019

Fraud call saying Flipkart giving gift

I got a call today from 7050773909 saying Flipkart is giving reward. The reward is either 14 lakh or a Mahindra XUV. Knowing fraud when I asked him to repeat again he understood he got caught and started saying vulgar words to me.
Don't pick any calls from this number.
sameerali

Jul 17, 2019

cal reagrding lottery 2500000

hello sir
i got call just now saying i have got lottery worth 2500000 on my mobile number and asking me to contact...one bank manager and he was telling me it was a call from jio referring mukesh ambani name...kindly look into my concern the number fro which i received call is +923046800417 put these guyz behind bars such a fraudsters scaming innocemt people...
thanks
arif
roni05

Jul 16, 2019

Fraud Call

I have recieved call 7470880283 that I have recieved an bumper lottery of 25,00000 and I have to contact a person named Rana Pratap Singh whose no is 00918471872768 . Sir can you please take action I will send some photos

Fraud Call Fraud Call

Shashhwat

Jul 16, 2019

Froud call

I got a a call in this no 093303 76882 he was ask my otp and dedication my money on 214 rupee .
I did not want to file an FIR because I was worried to tell my family about it.
Please help me with what in can do to get my money back and teach a lesson to this fake callers.
Sandeep_gbpec

Fraud call

I received call from number +919064988056, informing me that my card is blocked and he can help me in unblocking.
I understood that it's a fake call and asked them in loud voice "which bank" and second moment this guy started using abusive language. He called me again and continue with his abusive language. He sent me abusive messages also.

I am surprised to see that how fearless these people are?
Really we can not do anything to these people?

Sandeep
Raunak Roy

Fraud Call for atm block

I got a call from +918910235949 asking for bank details and says your atm will be blocked if you not give your details. And used abusive words if I said him that he was a fraud. He should be jailed and be given strong punishment.
Tuhin Garai

Fraud call asking for SBI Bank Details

I recently got a call from 7541909679 asking for SBI Bank Details. Please have a look so that the person cannot make fool of anyone.
Jlsuthar

Jul 13, 2019

Card blocking call

I got a call from 8609327440 that my SBI bank card is getting blocked and for reissue card she asking to give card details. Please stop such fraud.
PankajIAF

Jul 13, 2019

+919570846580
This number called me and asked for details of my debit card 16 digit number and expiry and cvv.

I cane to know that it's a fraud call, so i fooled him by telling any 16 digits out of my mind, and then jun 21 as expiry and any three diguyts as cvv.

Then he said that card is invalid, thereafter he just disconnected the call.
When i called back to him the tone of being busy was in bihari accent.

So plz stay away and thereafter my truecaller showed the number as fraud.

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...