Mobile insurance

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mobile insurance

Mar 15, 2022

executives not available

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030 for any further assistance.

CPP Team
sai_kumar

Jul 23, 2021

executives not available

This is sai kumar chowdary
I had raised a complaint in cpp on 09/07/2021 regarding my mobile was broken.I spoke to some of your executives that i want to speak to Telugu executives.They said that the telugu executives are not available right now and they will arrange a call for me within 48 working hours. I didn't receive any call yet.Today I spoke to one of your executives regarding what was the last date for me to send the necessary documents to the mail. They said it is completed and one of your executives said that the last date was 29/07/2021.two days back i received a call from one of your telugu executives regarding the cpp assistance for my credit card.
yesterday onwards I got my mobile from the service center. So what are the necessary documents required for my claiming process and what was the last date to send the hard copy of the documents.
So please consider my problem and arrange for me to call .