mobile number

Chhattisgarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about mobile number

Oct 14, 2021

harassment calls

9284738476 is the mobile number from which i got hurled abuses and threats calls and he is verbally harassing me
Yunish Saifi

Sep 8, 2021

Getting a recurrent calls from an unknown mobile +91 78359 77197
in Delhi who claims the employees of SBI Bank and constantly pushing me to get issued a SBI credit Card and when I refused to give him my personal credential, this person started an vulgar and abusive words and continuously harassing
I am rather sure, he must be a fraud guy who is trying to steal money from people in the name of Bank

Please take a necessary actions on this number and make it confirm that it should not happen next time to anyone.
Yunish Saifi

Sep 8, 2021

Getting a recurrent calls from an unknown mobile +917835977197

Yash4160

Apr 15, 2021

Govt job fraud

Mera name yatinder kumar h mene, delhi police 2020 recruitment k liye apply kia tha ,toh mujhe suresh raghav name ke aadmi ne jo sagarpur delhi rehta h (RZ 7 sagarpur 9971616551 mobile no h) aur delhi police ki naukri k liye offer kia aur kaha ki ap mujhe 10 lakh rupees do m apko wriiten exam clear krke dunga ,physical clear krvake dunga aur medical exam bhi clear krvake dunga aur joining letter hath m aane k bad apko 7 lakh rupees dene h aur 3 lakh advance ,toh mene use 3 lac advance diye jisme 2 lac account m aur 1 lakh cash dia jiski mere pass sari recording bhi h aur 2 lac ki account transfer reciept bhi aur isme 2 log shamil h jisme suresh raghav aur pyare lal shamil h ,suresh raghav sagarpur delhi ka rehne wala h aur pyare lal nangloi delhi ka ,2 lac ye mujhe vapas kr chuke h aur 1 lac k liye ab mera phone ni uthare h me chahta hu mujhe mera paisa ni mile but m inke khilaf action chahta hu taki aage jake ye kisi aur k sath fraud na kre please meri help kre aur inke khilaf action le
nuark

Mar 20, 2021

SBI — SBI Credit card

Got a call from 9159056854 which was a anonymous guy who spoke with me in the name of SBI and tried to pull out my credit card details. In between the call, he started using vulgar words and he disconnected the call. I am 100% sure, he is a fake guy who is trying to steal money from public like me in the name any bank name.

Please take necessary actions on this number and make it confirm that it should not happen next time to anyone.
Harrish S

Dec 4, 2020

COLLECTING MONEY /FAKE JOB OFFER / CALL COMPLAINTS

EVERY ONE BUYING COMPANY SIM AND CREATING MORE ISSUES .

hi received a call in the name HR SOFT SOLUTION ., chennai from JOB portal . regarding a interview & job offer . i went for a interview they asked me register fees 1200 rs . i paid to them . next day they are calling me asking 13100 rs for the process fees . i got doubt asked my register fees 1200 rs they didnt give me after 2 days struggle they provide me 500rs in phonepe after so many times i called them . still i didnt recieve my 700rs & many of the peoples are facing problem due to this company and their using JOB portal to get data . the employees of the company having 2 names - inside office and while calling to the candidates . they are using MOBILE NUMBERS BADLY OFFERING FAKE /CHEATING OTHERS

HR soft solution
opp to vijay park hotel
next to indian petrol bunk (babu jagan street )
opp to heritage hospital back side
koyambedu to vadapalani road

REGINA - 7550156440
BBL

Aug 29, 2020

Blank calls from different numbers

Getting blank calls on my mobile from numerous different numbers since last many years. Earlier also lodged a complaint but of no use. Whenever I callback that number, I found that the number was either from a telemarketing firm or some Local/STD booth.
for_e.

Aug 29, 2020

Blank calls from different numbers

Since last many years I have been getting unwanted blank calls from numerous different numbers. If I call back to know who is doing this, I get to know that the number is of either telemarketing or some STD booth. I had also lodged a complaint regarding this in the past but of no use.
Unknown2

Aug 22, 2020

Continuous call

He is calling me continuously , i have warned him before and blocked his number but he is calling from other numbers and saying unblock my number . +918917809534
Praaaati

Aug 20, 2020

Fraud & abusive call

Hi ,
would like to inform you that Phonepay deducted my amount Rs.1999 when i called them, they said, will be refunded within 1 week. i followed them after a week . he said my manager will call you & tell you about the process. received a call from 7579765447 & 7735689377 . his manger called me & asking me to add another account details on Phonepay which is NSDL bank . i felt like that he is making fool of me . i asjed him about the adding my new account details suddenly he is abusing me . i said i will complaint against him, he was saying DARTA NAHI HU MEIN KISI KE BAAP SE.

& again started abusing me .

Requesting you Please take my complaint against him . #phonepay #nsdlbank #uttrakahndpolice #dehradoon
MadhusmitaD

Aug 14, 2020

Getting calls from a group of people and receiving vulgar messages

I am getting continuous calls and whatsapp calls and messages from following numbers
7050232037

Unwanted blank calls
93216 75367

Continuous calls from this no. 93216 75367

Blank calls

Continuous blank calls from 93216 75367 even after I hav blocked the mobile no.
jeeg

Jul 10, 2020

Mobile Number Complaint

I am getting continous calls and vulgar messages from 6395416983. Please take some action.
Rajrma

Jun 30, 2020

Blackmailing by call

above mentioned number owner is blackmailing one of my associate by misusing his snaps taken from what's up dp and facebook and.
Please do something
Drakhtar

Jun 23, 2020

abusive language ph

from this ph no i used a get anonymous ph cal in the mid night using abusive language with threaten me to kill me . if in future any thing happen to me than this person is responsible , plz do the needful as soon as possible.

ph no fro which i used to get call s 8302526647

Calling and disturbing at night at 2am every da
MadhusmitaD

Jun 13, 2020

Getting Abusive Calls

I am getting abussive calls and whatsapp messages from 8651959418, 7859008775, 7050232037, 7708868072, 9973768971

May 21, 2020

Misbehaviour of oriflame representative and continous pestering from Chirisha Agarwal

I am a resident of India and I had shown interest in oriflame some days back.
Due to certain reasons I had opted out of the membership. I had a word with Kiranjeet kaur yesterday dated may 07, 2020 and finally my membership was closed.I was initially added to almost 3 groups on Whatsapp for same Oriflame brand.
I have been keeping quite busy due to my tight schedule and have continuous meetings nowadays. Still people from Oriflame pester me again and again with same stuff.
Some days back another representative of oriflame from same group named Chirisha Agarwal called me up for the same member ship, when I told her I already had a word with Kiranjeet yesterday she started abusing me.
It is highly shameful for a person to act like her and abuse anybody.

I had contacted her seniors too like kiranjeet kaur and Poonav jadav but still no use.
Being a respectable person it is for me not at all acceptable to bear such nonsense.

I request you to take certain action to avoid defaming of a brand like yours!
It is the customers which matter to any company the most and it is the responsibility of company that no such nuisance happens again.
I would wait for the response from your side.
Her mobile number is :
The mobile number of Kiranjeet is: 8984311848
Poonam Jadhav: 9425030601
Thanks!

Apr 27, 2020

call me and harss me

i request to the highly concerned authorities that someone is calling me with different numbers he is continuously calling with different numbers like 7060264502 and 8126128729
Chirags4320

Apr 22, 2020

She is fraud and cheater

She will message you and ask you to pay for online service
And her number getting switch off though she is accessing her whatsapp .I am also a victim of fraud this fraud please report this number and block it
Deepak.915i

Apr 14, 2020

Abusive calls

Sir i am abusive calls from no 8057357515.Not disclosing his identity.me n my family totally disturb after getting call from him bcz he is using bad language.. so sir plzz help us
Chandansinghvitm

Apr 4, 2020

I am getting abusive calls from unknown number and giving warning to killed me

Very abusive and vulgar language. Please do the needful immediately. number is +918778355465

Apr 3, 2020

Threatening me Plzz sir help me

someone call my sister from different number +918756356892, +919336635091, he is abusing on calls and make his irritate....
doent talk in proper matter calling from different contact numbers every day. and also whatsapp chat
its making me harass on every day, please help me as soon as possible sir.