Mohan & Mohan Indane Distributors Faridabad

Afghanistan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mohan & Mohan Indane Distributors Faridabad

May 17, 2018

change mobile number

i want to change my number.my old number 9971801318
i lost it.so i am not get any updation for mohan &mohan.so i request to you please
change my contact number now my number is 8750822938.My consumer number is -31826
My name YADAVENDRA SINGH
H.NO.70 GALI NO2 BLOCK A POP NAGAR TILPAT FARIDABAD(121003)

May 17, 2018

MOBILE NUMBER UPDATE

i want to change my number.my old number 9971801318
My name YADAVENDRA SINGH
H.NO.70 GALI NO2 BLOCK A POP NAGAR TILPAT FARIDABAD(121003)
Amir siddique

Dec 28, 2015

gross weight less than average 1kg

Delivery boy ke dawara gas 1kg. Kam hai bolne par kahta hai ki1kg tak ki koi guarantee nahi.hamne cylinder receive nahi kiya hai. Consumer no..cx6393332. Customer name Firoz Alam hno.A161 gali no 3 shiv vihar part 2moje ismailpur faridabad 121003
kavita rajput

Dec 17, 2015

Refused to deliver the cylinder

My consumer no. MA 01 2940 I have booked my cylinder and got cash memo no. 3000191023 over phone.Your delivery boy came to deliver the cylinder on 12.12.2015 at approx 12:00 noon, at the moment I was on the way to my house only to 2 minutes distance. He refused to deliver the cylinder and went off with the cylinder. GOD knows what he had done with cylinder I guess my cylinder has been blacked. Again I have booked my cylinder and got cash memo no. 3000195331 dt. 15.12.2015 but as of now I have not got my cylinder. Very worst thing is that my cylinder was got over today morning at 6:00 am when I was preparing breakfast for my school going children. Requesting you to please arrange to deliver my cylinder today itself and cancel my earlier booking as otherwise it will count in my account.(no. of cylinder deliver in a year)

Ashok Kumar Bhati
9891584437/9911872937
shyamkanti Devi

Jul 27, 2015

subcidy

Dear team,

i am shyamkanti devi,My consumer number is CX18245061 and LPG ID- 37000000020534946, I received 6 cylinder , But i received only 1 subsidy rest 5 i am haven’t received, And when i am trying to contact gas agencies no one responding they hanging the call or hold the line, they Guys providing pathetic service,So kindly resolve my issue asap.

shyamkanti devi
vivek620

Apr 27, 2015

online form

sir i am vivek srivastava and after few day i am apply to online gas conction form but the form not complite because i have give my email id and then nothing for lpg applition form.
sir please tell us how to apply online form lpg conection.
rohit kandwal

Jan 15, 2014

change mobile number

i want to change my number.my old number 9716686896
change my contact number now my number is 9313382238.My consumer number is MM-05516
My name chandiprasad kandwal
14!/7,Bhatta colony sehatpur FARIDABAD(121003)
Rinku Bhandari

Oct 18, 2013

Misbehaviour of Agency Manager (Mohan & Mohan)

I am very old subscriber of Indane LPG, Mohan & Mohan gas agency located in sec.-36. near kanishka tower, faridabad-121003. The manager of this agency is so un-mannered and very rood. He don't have manners how to talk with customers. I was regularly following up for a new regulator since one month. But every time he was telling lie. He was giving an un-logicale excuses that he has no stock in hand since two months. He has also abused and misbehave with my mother and threatened her that he will disconnect our gas connection and my gas connection has been disconnected without any prior information.

Hence i want a strict action against that illiterate manager who is spoiling your company reputation, by your management. If i will not get a satisfactory revert from your side within a 1 day then sorry to say that i have to file a case against that person in consumer forum as well as log a complaint in police station. My consumer no. is MA 1782 and my contact no. is 9990434823.

regards,
Rinku Bhandari, New tilpat, palla no.-4, near sec.-36(kanishka tower), faridabad-121003.
Dhanrajkoushik Send email

May 29, 2012

Pathetic Service

Same pathetic service even after centralization of the service. all the time have to go personally to get a response. There is no response from Mohan and Mohan agency. many a time there is leakage also. If possible please somebody responsible should do the needful.
Dr. S B
Satyaparkashsaini Send email

May 28, 2012

Pathetic Service

my cust. no is -mm11385. i book my gas on 26 April and Rf. no is 4291848. how much time will u take to diliver our gas cylinder.
Today is 28th may...
Stya Parkas Saini
Bunti Wali Gali, Sarai Khawaja Faridabad
LoveMahender Send email

Feb 28, 2012

Pathetic Service

Mohan & mohan Gas Agency is very third class agency. Their employee are also not use really this is the abuse of a public service, Govt. will not take any action, now we have to take some action. Salo ka office thodna padega

sale naye- naye rule nikal karke customer ko paresan karte rahte hai
Rkkamboj Send email

Feb 15, 2012

Pathetic Service

The phone numbers 01292272112 and 01292258201given by the Mohan & Mohan Gas Agency are never answered. In the last 4-5 days, i tried about 50 times, but no one picks up the phone. This is too much Pathetic use and abuse of a public service given to Mohan & Mohan Gas Agency by the government. Govt. should take legal actions against such dealers.
Rg2 Send email

Feb 7, 2012

Pathetic Service

Today / 7 Feb2012 onwards yu may book at Indane centralized automated No. 9911554411. Give Dealer's (Mohan & Mohan) No. as 01292271112 followed by your consumer number of 5 digits. As confirmation yu get a ref. No. if booking is accepted .
Bhanupratap82 Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Pathetic Service

I am suscriber of Indane LPG from Mohan and Mohan Gas Agency from past 3 months. For the Cylinder booking i have called them number of times for the booking but no one respond the call .Sometimes phone comes busy and when it rings no one pick up the call . Everytime we have to go to the shop to do the booking .

We are really fed up with the service provided by this agency and they are working it on their own way. Please look into this matter and do the needfull .