Morphy Richards, India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Morphy Richards, India

Himani Oberoi

Jan 5, 2017

Blender and Juicer Mixer Grinder

The quality of JMG is so bad that the plastic if the lids gets broken during its own operations , the juice spills out while prepration the lid of the juicer touches the blades and smoothens itself and prepares a plastic juice . To top it all the service centers and the personnel working over there are worst than the govt department , the complaint was lodged on 28/12/2016 still not resolved despite visiting the service centre at Panchwati circle jaipur also, the concerned person Mr Ankit is least responsible managee who does not even bother to reciprocate to the promised calls and is not ready share the no' of the seniors too . If this continues than would vouch to never ever buy any MR product but would also never recommend it. 😔
scol

Dec 27, 2016

Disgusting After Sales

I had purchased a Voyager 100 kettle(Sr No: M097EK03081405164) and I would say over the last 6 months or so it has stayed more in the Service Shop rather in my kitchen. Not only it takes many days to fix an issue but the issue keeps on repeating. As I say this the kettle just returned yesterday after fix for the issue(Call No:HYD################-1) and its broken down again this morning after just one heating. I even spoke to the Regional manager last time for a replacement order but he felt this was a too low value time to justify a replacement. I don’t see any merit in that argument.
gazala sande

Dec 24, 2016

FOOD PROCESSOR NOT WORKING

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE TO PURCHASE MORPHY RICHARDS FOOD PRCESSOR.IT GET COMPALINT WITH IN A WEEK.purchased FOOD processor from vijay sales. After purchase within 2 WEEKS problem get started n they give warranty of 5 years MOTOR AND 2 YEARS OTHER PARTS.They said we will get service from bajaj electricals but their sevice is too bad. we need to call them many times. From their toll free no I got contact no of person who provide service in my area to contact directly but they don't pick up the calls n also they talk very rudely. I will suggest plz don't parchase any Morphy Richards products.

AND THEY DOESNT KNOW THE CUSTOMER STATUS.AND THEY BEGGING THE CHARGES FOR THEIR SERVICES...SO ITS REQUEST TO ALL PLS DONT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FRO BAJAJ APPLIANCE SPECIALLY PORPHY RICHARDS PRODUCT...
VIKAS1481

Dec 9, 2016

INDUCTION NOT WORKING

COMPLAINT NO. PUN170616009956341-1 WITH SECRET CODE 1922 NOT RESOLVED YET.I AM FED-UP WITH THE SERVICES. KINDLY RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT OR CHANGE MY INDUCTION IMMEDIATELY.
Doris Nevis

Dec 5, 2016

ICON DLX Food Processor

I have purchased the product in Dec 2015, its not even 1 year old, I have hardly used it 15 times, and the food process stopped working 4 times already, its damn frustrating. within the first 15 days, the machine gave out a burning smell and then stopped working, ever since i have been so gently in handling the food processor and have been actually scared and worried, that it will again break down.

Its very frustrating and irritating to pay a huge amount and find out the product is really very bad, has no power and capacity and breaks down so easily. At the time of purchasing the a different flowery story was given.

I strongly recommend and need a change in product, I have no faith in the food processor at all. Please call me on my mobile, its registered in your site.

Doris Nevis
Malad west, Mumbai.
Poonam2011

Nov 28, 2016

Very bad service

purchased morphy richards 1000 watts food processor from vijay sales. After purchase within 6 month problem get started n they give warranty of 2 years.They said we will get service from bajaj electricals but their sevice is too bad. we need to call them many times. From their toll free no I got contact no of person who provide service in my area to contact directly but they don't pick up the calls n also they talk very rudely. I will suggest plz don't parchase any Morphy Richards products
n.c.rapheal

Nov 25, 2016

product not functioning morphy richards enrico 1000 watts food processor

purchased morphy richards 1000 watts food processor through snap deal invoice date 23/01/2016. based on the brand value we brought the product. but to my surprise with in three months period the product started malfunctioning the same was repaired by your technique .today the same problem with the product, complaint has been registered i wonder now what is the quality of your product are you selling spurious product in india based on my experience with the product i will never suggest any of morphy richards products to my near and dear ones. the same complaint will be forwarded to your head office u.k for corrective measures. pls note if their is any derailment / inefficacy in your after sales service it will be at your own cost risk and consequences.

n.c.rapheal
rakesh newaliya

Nov 19, 2016

geyser do not working

I have morphy Richards geyser was not working today early morning. I complent for that costumer care 8:00 am and they said today before 11:00 am the service man will come at my place. No one come till now.
I m in so much trouble, plz give me service quickly otherwise have to purchase new one.

Nov 16, 2016

Food processor is not working, 4 weeks over

Our food processor is not working properly for the past 3 months. It is under warranty period. This started 3 months back.First time it got repaired and technician attended. Working for 1 week. Again got stopped. This time technician told motor needs to be changed. We call to the customer care again. One more person came and told the motor is in good condition. Lose connection is the problem. He corrected the problem. 2 day later again it got repaired. This time no body is coming and looking after registering the complaint. Is it because the product is under warranty period???
Yusuf2015

Nov 4, 2016

Food processor

Very bad experience with morphy richards product.
The main chooper din'nt worked and after regular complaint no one turned even after 48 hours to check product.
In future i'll never go with any product of morphy richard.
Pathetic service.

Yusuf
Anubha Goyal

Oct 29, 2016

Substandard quality of product & Poor service

Dear Company Executives,

This is in relation to the Morphy Richards food processor bought for home use a year back which has successfully proven to be the worst product ever. The plastic part has one bad 4times already and we have got it replaced. Despite, a 2year warranty the company doesn't the cost of the product. The quality of after sales service is unquestionably very bad. More than the cost, its the inconvenience that troubles the customer. The company very well ensures we regret the decision of buying the product.

Anubha Goyal
Lovely Bogi

Oct 21, 2016

Otg oven morphy richard

Purchased morphy richard 28 ltr otg oven..... Its stop working after second day...place the complaint nd got the replacement yesterday received the new one and again facing the same problem yesterday it was working nd today again it's not working......indicator light is not lighting the oven is not getting heated....why dis problem is arising again nd again.....a company like morphy richard is supplying such a product is very disappointed...... Plz do the need full help as early as possible
Sings kiran

Oct 3, 2016

Water heater not working

Water heater not working, complaint lodged at customer care cell vide ticket No: HYD################-1,. On 25.09.2016 till date no response, Worst service support.
vishalsales

Sep 16, 2016

Incompetent Service

I had registered a complaint for my morphy richards mixer grinder 10 days back and this what they did
After 5 days a tech called to come to the house for a check - To which I advised that the main switch or the regulator is not working to which he commanded that he will have to check.

After the visit he said that the part will be there in two days.

After two days no one came hence called the customer care and even called the tech who came and he said the time for the part to be there is uncertain and cant promise.

Since its such a crucial part how that cannot be in stock.The guys handling service are too dumb to respond and all they can say is that they also want the ticket to be closed and eventually this is how they close a ticket by stalling the cmr again and again.

Thankyou for such an excellent service.- Mr Rajeev Singh and team.
G1a2u3t4

Sep 14, 2016

Regarding guarantee text WHY

I HAVE A QUESTION THAT WHY MORPHY RICHARDS IS GIVING GUARANTEE CARD WITH THE PROMISING TO THE CUSTOMER AND WRITING ON THE CARD "GUARANTEE CARD" IT SHOULD BE WARRANTY CARD....

IT SEEMS NOT CLEARED TO THE CUSTOMER.
anildube

Sep 9, 2016

Miture Grinder not Working

I purchased a mixer Morphy Richards grinder from Indira Nagar ,Nashik dealer on Feb2016. The jar glasses can not grind anything. It works on powering up but do not work.I registered complain with dear and with customer care of Morphy Richards but issue was not resolve till today.
Worst customer service from Morphy RIchards. It is advised not buy MR products as they will surely make you cry when it comes of customer services. The most unprofessional services team. The engineers are abusing the area incharge and area incharge is not responding properly.
Service head of Maharashtra,is also talking in way that they had given this product to Customer as a GIFT.
THIS COMPANY IS CHEATING WITH CUSTOMER
Naresh Kumar Bains

Sep 2, 2016

Complaint of Mixer Grinder

I purchased a mixer Morphy Richards grinder from Delhi dealer on 11th Aug'16. The jar glasses can not grind anything. It works on powering up but do not work.

Please connect with me at [email protected] I will give my contact details.

Naresh Kumar
Amarjeet K Bhatia

Aug 20, 2016

worst product and very worst service

Online from Amazon we have purchased a Murphy Richards ‘Icon DLX 1000 Watt Food Processor [BOOT669RBW]’. Invoice Number KA-BLR6-144105041-7822492 with Order ID 404-1891286-4105129 dated 19th January, 2016 and vide serial number of the product GH01081523410.
The quality of the product is very worst. After some days it started burning smell and now it is emitting spark and burning smell. On 10-15 AM of 17th August, 2016 we have made a complaint to the customer care [1801035963] of the Murphy Richards. After our complaint they provided Complaint No. 10304904, they took our address and told us that within 48 hours the technician will visit out house. We have waited more than 48 hours for visit of the technician, when technician not visited, again we have made call to same customer care number. The strange thing is the firstly the executive attending the call said that such complaint number is not exist, after some argument they accepted that the complaint is already registered and shortly the technician will visit our place and also they gave the cell number of Mr. Rajanna [7676646222] the technician and said the Rajanna will call you. After that Mr. Rajanna called us and rudely told that there is no parts available for repair and we required to wait until his visit also he said that he won’t bother escalation of complaint. Another strange thing is unless the technician visit the place he knows that what parts required to replaced. On 20-08-2016 around 3:30 PM I have called the customer care, they gave phone number of Mr. Krishna Murthy 9900020610. I have tried to call Mr. Krishna Murthy reputed, always he had cut my call. Again I have approached the call center, again they had given different phone numbers [1] Ms Geetha, the landline number 080 42662231, not picking the call, [2] Mr. Mr. Diwakar cell number 9035327939 not existing the cell number, [3] Mr. Rama Murthy 9900368877 not picking the call. Above said all phone numbers have not picking calls for our many attempts, these persons and phone numbers are waste, they spoiling our money and time.
It shows that the Murphy Richards knowingly selling the worst quality product to its customer to earn money and intentionally have kept incompetent persons to handle customer service.
The food processor is an essential home requirement and it needed immediate attention. So, I kindly request to you to correct or replace the item or refund the money immediately, otherwise I will set the law into motion to compensate the money and harassment.
I THINK WE ALL SHOULD PROPOGATE AND CREATE THE AWARENESS OF THE PUBLIC, GOVERNMENT, AS WELL AS AMAZON, PLIFKART AND OTHER ONLINE SELLERS TO STOP TO SUCH WORST PRODUCT COMING TO MARKET AND ITS PATHETIC SERVICE AFTER SALE.
Thanking You,

Aug 16, 2016

Faulty Food Processor

Morphs Richards Food Processor ICON DLX

SERIAL NO OF THE PRODUCT: GH01071509338

I have purchased MORPHY RICHARDS FOOD PROCESSOR ICON DLX,on 29th August 2015 and since then immediately in the month of Oct-2015 the machine inside the food processor got burnt. The technician replace some part, but same problem arise immediately in Jan-2016. Its a faulty product which was delivered to us. I am feeling disgusting about the product. I talk to senior Vishal Shinde, and he said if the product gives same problem we will think about replacement. Again the same issue or burning machine come in the month of May 2016.

This is not at all acceptable. The morphy richard is cheating the customers with the brand name.

I want my money back or i need to be replace the product immediately.

Kindly take necessary steps to resolve the same otherwise I have to take strict action against it

Looking forward for a positive and immediate response.
V K Mahajan

Aug 3, 2016

Unsatisfactory service

Customer care also gave us one no. 9643552975 purported to be of one Shri Ramesh Joshi, their senior person. Unfortunately he is not picking the call at all. We are at loss as to whom to contact and how to resolve the issue.
V K Mahajan

Aug 3, 2016

Faulty Product

I purchased Murphy Richards Chopper on 23.04.2016 Vide Cash Memo DEL-2-142917981-17799. As it was not working, we lodged a complaint vide complaint no. 1019660, about 10 days before. Technician visited within stipulated time and instead replacement advised that necessary parts would be replaced withing 48 Hours. It is 8 days since Technician's visit, but there is no response. We intimated customer care three times in between. Though they promised having taken our request on urgent basis but still there is no response from anybody.
ddahiya426

Jul 27, 2016

Geyser not working properly

Hi folks,

I've purchased a 25 Ltr Lavo Morhpy Richards geyser in December, 2014.
Since then we are facing issue, water comes very slowly from outlet. It took around 30-35 minutes to fill a 10 ltr bucket.
We've complaint twice but no solution provided from the technician.
Last time he provide the solution to change geyser.

We feels like cheated.
Please provide any solution.

Deepak Dahiya
Mobile: 8010048997
Email Id: [email protected]
Sukumar c s

Jul 25, 2016

After sale service

I bought a sandwich cum grill of morphy richard. After using it for the first time the item did not work.The next day the item was picked up for repair by technition from service center at RP road . It is past one week no one has returned the item
On telephoning no one answers the call. Not sure if I will get the item back or not. Very poor after sale service
. Will not make the mistake of buying this brand again.
arora1256

Jul 25, 2016

Morphy Richards oven

HI

I have purchased Morphy Richards oven 9 months back. Registered a complaint 15 days back.

Till Now no one visited my house for Repair. Customer care is giving service Center Number , they are not picking my phone.

Gaurav Arora
NIJAJULIAN

Jul 22, 2016

VERY POOR SERVICE OR IRRESPONSIBLE FOR ATTENDING COMPLAINTS

I HAVE REGISTERED A COMPLAINT IN CONNECTION WITH MY MORPHYRICHARDS MICROWAVE OVAN ON 24/02/2016 COMPLAINT REG NO IS -COC240216009320268-1 SO FAR NOBODY VISITED MY HOUSE FOR CHECKING THE COMPLAINT.WHAT TYPE OF SERVICE THE COMPANY PROVIDING TO THE CUSTOMERS.THIS TYPE IRRESPONSIBILITY WILL NOT TOLERABLE .KINDLY INFORM YOUR STAND IN THIS COMPLAINT OTHERWISE I WILL MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT AND MEDIA.