Morphy Richards, India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Morphy Richards, India

gaurav360

Nov 2, 2014

morphy richards mixer grinder

I have purchased morphy richards mixer grinder, after one month all its jars got cracked. I am calling their customer care from May 2014 every week but there is no response. Their customer care executive will give you a new complain number after every 2 days. But no one will come and give you service. Never ever buy Morphy Richards products in bangalore.

- 9739892677
Nalin_Tonu

Oct 28, 2014

Morphy Water Heater

I have purchased a Water Heater 15 ltr of Morpy Rehards on 21th Oct 2014.
Next day i raise an instllation request on the Customer care centre of Morphy Rechards, and the customer care exective confirmed on the call that the Instllation will be done in 2 days. In Ghaziabad city, M/s S R Enterprises, Mukand Nagar, has the ownership to provide the Instllation service.
I have already raised a request two times in Morphyrichard call center on 22 Oct 2014: request number- 5698844 and in 28th Oct 2014 also. but no representative has turned up till date even after several reminders. Still i'm waiting for response from the service center.

I can say that the Customer services being provided by Morphy is in REAL BAD SHAPE.
manoj jadon

Oct 25, 2014

service

I HAVE LOGGED A COMPLAINT ON PHONE BEFORE 15 DAYS AND CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE TOLD ME THAT SERVICE PERSON WILL CONTACT WITH IN TWO DAYS BUT THERE IS NO CONTACT TILL ...MY COMPLAINT NO. 9329088800

Sep 11, 2014

Non availability of spare parts

Spare Parts of Morphy Rechard Microwave are not Available
I have Morphy Rechard Microwave, It is not heating at all and service center informed that some panel is not working , to replace I have raised a ticket on 21/7/2014, but till now no response has came.
Name of service center : Santosh services- Jaipur. 0141-2291537,7791898932

This is pathetic and not acceptable.
sabya

Sep 10, 2014

Bad Customercare experience** Pathetic**

I had launched a complain related to the Mixer/Juicer/Grinder on 4th Sept 2014, and the concerned person said that he would visit me on 6th Sept(Saturday) I had taken a leave that day and spoke to the technician (Raj) in the morning on 6th Sept promising that he would visit to check the product. He failed to visit my place and didnot even bother to inform me. I have taken an official leave on saturday since Sunday is a holiday for all your expert tech guys to check my machine, but my leave was in vain. Till today (10th sept) I still have not received any call not anyone bothered to visit my place. If this is the case with Morphy Richards products, than I would have to re-think in buying other products and suggesting my friends in buying your products,
Could you please get this resolved as quickly as possible.
Complain number - 5434284-1, 5415300-1
ankurgood84

Jul 19, 2014

Morphy Richards - MisCommitment and delay in Installation

I have purchased a Microwave oven 25 ltr from croma center (pacific mall, ghaziabad) on 13th April 2014.
Sales man from Croma center had raised a request for Demo on 13th april 2014 as they had communicacated to me at the time of product purchase. In Ghaziabad city, M/s S R Enterprises, Mukand Nagar, has the ownership to provide the demonstration.
I have already raised a request two times in Morphyrichard call center (1800226722) on 17 may 2014: request number- 4703966 and in 07th june 2014: request numer- 4840590. but no representative has turned up till date even after several reminders. Still i'm waiting for response from the service center.
Shailendra Kumar Jain

Jul 19, 2014

Waiting for Installation & demonstration of microwave

I have purchased Morphy Richards microwave 30CGR vide invoice no 949034/14-15/4284 dated 13th June 2014 through Snapdeal & M/S Morphy Richards had assigned to M/S Batra Repairing Centre, Lucknow for installation & demonstration vide ref. Call No 4984435-1 on 28th June 2014. From 28th June 2014, I have requested several times to M/S Batra Repairing Centre, Lucknow for installation & demonstration through Tel 0522-4062703. The microwave has not been unpacked for the want of installation & demonstration but no representative has turned up till date even after several reminders.
manendrapdsingh

Spare Parts of Morphy Rechard Smart Chafe Food processor not Available

I have Morphy Rechard Smart Chafe Food processor, Its in warranty period. Its kneading Blade has broken, to replace I have raised a ticket on 29th June 2014, Ticket No : 4989719, but till now no response has came.
This is pathetic and not acceptable.
manendrapdsingh

Jul 8, 2014

spare parts of morphy richard food processor not available

Morphy Rechard Smart Chafe Food processor, is in warranty period. Its kneading Blade has broken, to replace I have raised a ticket on 29th June 2014 Ticket No : 4989719, but after 10 days also no response has came. This is pathetic and not acceptable.
MM12345

Non Availability of Spare Plate - Worst Service

I have given Morphy Richards Mirage 200 Steam Iron some 6 months back. The water used for steam in the iron started leaking, I gave it for servicing to ___________ one month back, they said that the plate is broken and they have to get it from the company, its been over a month now and they are keeping on saying that the plate is NOT AVAILABLE IN THE COMPANY STOCKS ACROSS THE GLOBE. I am wondering how come this company is running in many countries without manufacturing their defective plates ?. It is a nightmare for me as I am regularly contacting them without any success.
I recommend the customers to think twice before buying the Morphy Richards products
punithgowda

May 9, 2014

Marphy richard never buy

Marphy Richard,

pathetic service, even the customer care is a horrible service provider.

I had AO smith water heater installed. The service was excellent and this time i thought let me try with Marphy ricchard for another washroom. after buying the product i registered for installation and its been a week nobody arrived.

i called up to customer care, all it started with the irritating caller tune asking me to dial the same number next time also. because number has been changed. ( This goes for twice one in Hindi and English) after that i spoke to a excecutive and got to know he can only register one more complaint. i asked him to connect to his manager to esculate the issue and he transfered the call and it never got connected which means disconnected.

how about reading the above paragraph again? yes i did the same thing again and call disconnected.

overall product MIGHT be good but pathetic service is killing everything.
punithgowda

May 9, 2014

Morphy richard never buy

Marphy Richard,

pathetic service, even the customer care is a horrible service provider.

overall product MIGHT be good but pathetic service is killing everything.
Ankur Sharma

Apr 25, 2014

Morphy Richards- Desira Dry Iron

I have purchased Desira Dry iron , after 1 month the 3 pin socket burnt. Now nearly a month ago my iron stops working.
I registered the complaint , but still it has not been resolved . Every time time i called they say it will be done by tomorrow. They talk very rudely , and never pay attention to their customers.
Complaint ID- 4261709

I m not gonna buy any Morphy Richards product from now onward and will suggest the same to all my friends and relatives.
Surendra Kumar A

Apr 14, 2014

Morphy Richards Centrifugal Juicer - Juiceplus 600w

I had purchased Morphy Richard centrifugal juicer - 600w model on the month of December 2013. Very next day I came to use the product and it's not working properly. Informed to showroom and they said it's piece defect and they exchanged the piece. After exchanging the product it worked fine for 1 week. Centrifugal juicer blade is not able to detach from the instrument and power also not coming to the device. I took it to local Morphy Richard service center. They said its motor problem and they took almost 1 month for replace. How the motor got damaged with in 1 week of usage? finally they gave the product on the month of February, this time its worked almost 1 month and again faced the same problem. Again service center people said its motor problem. On the month of march we gave it to them till now they didn't do anything. out of 4 months unit in service center is almost 3 months.
mitrasuman76

Mar 25, 2014

Horrific service of service centre

I HAVE GIVEN MY MORPHY RICHARDS ELECTRICAL KETTLE MODEL NO. VOYAGER 300 ON 08 FEB 2014 TO BAJAJ/ MORPHY RICHARDS SERVICE CENTER, VISAKHAPATNAM VIDE MY COMPLAIN ID 1991. TILL TODATE THEY HAVE NOT RECTIFIED MY KETTLE, EVERY TIME I CALL THEM, THEY SAY THAT SPARES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AND WE HAVE TO GET IT FROM HYDERABAD AND IT WILL TAKE TIME.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET SOME SPARE FROM HYDERABAD? IF THIS IS THE CONDITION OF SERVICE PROVIDED BY BAJAJ THEN PEOPLE HAVE TO THINK TWICE BEFORE PURCHASING SOME PRODUCT OF BAJAJ AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NO ONE FROM MY CONTACT WILL EVER PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT OF BAJAJ.
IT IS MY KIND REQUEST TO CONCERNING PERSONNEL THAT THE MATTER COULD BE VERIFIED AT AN EARLIEST AND DO SOME NEEDFUL TO RECTIFY MY KETTLE.
schefa

Mar 4, 2014

non availability of spare part of the mixer

the rubber around the cap of myMorphy Richards mixer-grinder jar has been damaged and i failed to get a spare in all of bangalore. no one services morphy richards here. and theres no service centre number/address anywhere on the web for bangalore. i am stranded cause i depend on this very mixer for cooking.
it is such a small issue and Morphy Richards has not even thought of making the availability of its spare parts easy.
i would not recommend tjis brand to anyone.
shivam goel

Feb 4, 2014

ofr9 new product worst no use no repair

I have bought morphy Richards oil heater (ofr 9) on 6 jan 2014.From the very first day it is not working.I lodged n number of complaints but no action has been taken so far
Kindly suggest as to what action should be taken from my side.
contact no.9807609419.
anurrag Khandelwal

Jan 11, 2014

Chef Express 400 Induction not working

My last year 27 jan 2013 bought Morphy Richards Chef Express 400 induction is not working even before completing its 1 year. Customer care service is also not responsive at all. Worst experience of buying ever.
K.B.Mukherjee

Dec 31, 2013

microwave not working

I have lodged complaint no. 3810428 this morning. But your customer care is not able to confirm when and who is attending.
K.B.Mukherjee ,353 Asoka Main First floor,front side,Sector-35 ,Faridabad 121003.
Cell No.9811410994
RAJ84sen

Sep 2, 2013

Morphy richards microwave

no service for weeks .product defective .service below par.customer care ,manager all seems to be govt official.they doesn't bother of ur problems.Hundreds of complaint won't make a difference to them.THERE ARE SOME HARD CODED LINES WHENEVER U CALL CUSTOMER CARE U GET TO HEAR THAT "WE WILL SEND THE TECHNICIAN AND ESCALATE FROM OUR SIDE" BUT IN REALITY EVEN WEEKS PASSES BY NO RESPONSE.PH-8904182755.

ITS A RS-15000/- PRODUCT BUT SERVICE NO EVEN WORTH FOR RS 100/-
Ametoo

Aug 20, 2013

lousy Pathetic Service

I have bought(which i guess seems a blunder) a microwave oven.A Customer care executive was supposed to visit.Its Five days yet no words.The machine seems good but the customer care,service centre executives seems to have bribed for the job.Toooo unprofessional,backward and shitty.Who in Gods name recruited them.I wonder how they got this job...Kudos to Morphy Richards branding and marketing.I need a proper complaint department of Morphy richards to personaly talk..Just hope they r educated fo the least i expect.
Manash 123

Jul 29, 2013

Morphy Richards Ritz Mixer Grinder

I had bought one Morphy Richards Ritz Mixer Grinder, Now its speed/incher Selector Knob is not working. I had also called Morphy Richards Customer care no, as per CC one technician suppose to visit as Mixer is on Guarntee period ( Ref complain no- 2934725). But its 5 days past and no one has attended yet.
arti purushothaman

Jun 18, 2013

ELECTRIC KETTLE

ELECTRIC KETTLE MORPHY RICHARDS VOYAGER 100 IS NOT WORKING.
ankush87

Jun 11, 2013

Customer Care Contact Details Not Working

I have purchased an induction cooker 6 month back but now it has stopped working, when i contacted authorised service center here in allahabad, they said that they had stopped working since 2 years, now i can't find any service center here even the toll free number does not work.Cooker have 2 years warranty so want to check with authorised center only.
Diana William

Mar 11, 2013

Lousy after sales service

I puchased OTG28RSS in March 2012. Everything was working fine till the day the oven refused to work any longer. I lodged a complain on 28th Feb 2013 and till date I have been reaching out to the Customer Service toll free number and a manager named Ishtiyak Janvekar. I have never seen such a lousy manager ever! No control over the dealer??? Everyday I have been giving him a piece of mind but he has been taking it all shamelessly.

If Morphy Richards can't offer good service in India they should back off and continue to sell in UK only!

A completely dissatisfied customer,