Morphy Richards, India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Morphy Richards, India

bhowmick.sangeeta

Feb 7, 2013

Murphy Richards Food Processor compalint service

Lousiest Service ever got in my life. My Food Processor is not working since November. First i lodged my complaint at the helpline. They passed the complaint to their local service provider. Thrice, without visiting my complaint, the same was closed without a solution. I came to know from the SMS which comes on opening of a complaint and closing of a complaint. Then last month the service person came to my house took the machine with them and then again they vanished for two weeks. On multiple call and follow up they turned up. The machined worked ones and again the motor gave the same problem as before. Again the complaint was given to Customer Service, the person comes to my house and took the machine with them. Its three weeks I am yet to get my machine back and now the service engineers have stopped picking up my call. A problem lingering around since November 2012 and still as a customer I am suffering and feel cheated by less educated and less knowledgeable persons.

I have no idea where to launch my complaint so that some one senior can look into the matter a little more professionally. I had spent extra on this brand assuming that it will be a better product as the name promises and I will have a better service. But now I feel that I should have taken a local made stuff, which would not only had given me satisfaction of buying but also service.

Jan 10, 2012

Rotten Customer Care

I purchased OTG28RSS from Big Bazaar Patna to-day 10.01.2012.The accessories listed below are missing. on query from Big Bazaar they said that what ever accessories supplied by C&F were provided to you rest accessories will have to be purchase. The item missing are:-
1. Cooking tray 1. item No. 11
2.crumb tray 1. " 8.
3. Skewed rod 4 " 12
4. Tong 1 " 6
Pl. Help. Jagdish Prasad Varma
Elecl. Supd. Engineer(Retd.)
A503 Lotus Apartment, New Patliputra, Patna 800013.
E-mail [email protected], Phone ############

Aug 18, 2011

Rotten Customer Care

I have almost a similar experience. I bought a Morphy richards Kitchen machine mixer grinder on 02 Jul 2011 and on the same day it went faulty as the material used in the assy was substandard. I informed the matter to the customer care and a rep of it came to my house and said he didn't possess adqt parts. So he went back and did not turn up. After a week's time I started lodging the complaint almost for 15 times in a span of 45 days. The mixer grinder still lies in a corner and now i am compelled to go for legal help. One of the worst service i ever faced.

Hareesh

May 7, 2011

Rotten Customer Care

ridiculous service, uneducated and corrupted staff, never ever seen such kind of worst service in my life. still you want to buy then buy at ur own risk as after buying product this is 100% sure that u will not get the service..mukesh Gulati
Dr.B.Chaudhury

Apr 3, 2012

non availibility of spare bowl

I had purchased one of your products: Electric Cooker/ Steamer- model S 701 EGT - Capacity 4 litres sometime in the month of July'11 from a local dealer- M/S.City Electrical: Chandmari. The aluminium bowl provided got damaged while my maid was washing it and ever-since the cooker has not been in use( Dec'11) I approached the dealer who in turn informed your Dealer here - one Sarma Agency @ christian basti. Now none of them are forwarding any information and I am left without any resort other then to bring the same to your notice. I hope you will help me procure the vessel.

from Dr.B.Chaudhury: 87, B.Baroah Road :122/ Orchid Hotel: Guwahati 781 007. E.mail : [email protected] yahoo.com.
Mob: ############ /############
DelUsr

Mar 5, 2012

Oil Free Radiator

I bought the Morphy Richard's oil free radiator last week. From the first day, it never worked - it does not heat even a small room. We filed complaints on the day of the purchase itself. Since then, I have called and lodged complaints every day. The company's response is that the product is all right when it is not. The customer service is horrible and uncooperative. NEVER buy this company's products.
Robinmichael88

Feb 26, 2012

juicer

i bought a juicer model # (juicemax worth 2800) in first week of January... from the first day juicer was not working well. it was storing the pulp on the top and the juice in the pulp collector.. i complaint for that for few days nothing happened.. then i took mr. vicky mohit (area manager) #
995-889-3824. called him up he said i will get it done by tomorrow.. till date tomorrow didi not come.. then i took mr. jha # 921-206-6731. he said the same thing... i will get i done by tomorrow... then after 2 weeks my product got replaced.. they sent me a cheap product which price is lesser than the my original one..and this product is also defective... its not working... its throughing juice out of the machine.. now what i need to do they are not picking up my call this is just ridiculous ... uneducated people i don't know who assigned them job on that level... suggest me its my contact detail: contact # 997-193-7494 add: D-19 house no.-522 chattarpur hills new Delhi-110074
anand537

Feb 25, 2012

Defective OTG sale of Morphy Richard

Had worst experience with Morphy Richards OTG. I purchased a 28RSS OTG from LR Enterprises (BhagatSinghChowk,Jalandhar) vide invoice no.1561 dated 20-2-2012.During the demo at my home,sparks came from within the chamber of OTG, which resulted into short circuiting and resulted into damage of my laptop,LCD.In top of it the dealer was reluctant to change it & the company is ready to repair it.I am compelled to have an old & defective appliance at the prize of a new one.Dealer is non courteous to listen to my grievance.On the other side I have to pay for the repair of my damaged gadgets,for no fault of mine Ultimately I suffered due to a wrong purchase....(anand from jalandhar)[email protected]
Jagdishpvarma Send email

Jan 16, 2012

1. Cooking tray 1. item No. 11
2.crumb tray 1. " 8.
3. Skewed rod 4 " 12
4. Tong 1 " 6
Pl. Help. Jagdish Prasad Varma
Elecl. Supd. Engineer(Retd.)
A503 Lotus Apartment, New Patliputra, Patna 800013.
E-mail [email protected], Phone ############

Mar 28, 2011

Rotten Customer Care

I bought Morphy Richards 'Coffee Maker" from the Rohini outlet of Croma in 2009.Last year it, when it was not working properly, I lodged a complaint with the company. To my horror it took almost 5 month to repair it, that too after the intervention of Croma. Their customer care executives are rotten to say the least. They speak to you as if they are doing some favor. Their service center concessionaires are even worse. Rarely pick up telephone.

Therefore, buy Morphy Richards products with clear understanding that you are not going to get customer service worth a name.