Morphy Richards

Consumer complaints and reviews about Morphy Richards

sk23

Aug 29, 2016

Poor response to the complaint

I have a OTG - 40 RC-SS, The air circulation in the oven is not even which is causing the products to bake unevenly. I've been in touch with you customer care and dealer service and had a very poor experience which is something that i didn't expect from this brand. my first complaint was raised on 13th Aug 2016 and it's almost 18 days & i am still waiting for the engg visit to get the oven fixed, Everytime i contact the customer care, i keep getting a new number of agency to contact who dont seem to responding and I am just fed up to core with your crap service.
P V Kulkarni

Jan 27, 2015

Water header issue

We have bought Morphy Richards water heater LAVO 25L about 5 months back. Out of that it has not been working for almost 3 months. It trips the AEH connection of the entire house when the water heater is switched on. Morphy Richards commits to send a senior technician everytime when a complaint is raised. Till now, there have been 4 complaints. However, it is the same technician who turns up everytime. The issue stands unresolved today and I keep following up with Morphy Richards continuously. The electrical line of the house is completely checked and there are no issues. It trips only when the water heater is connected and not otherwise. Hence it is proved that water heater has the issue. I hope to see the issue fixed soon as soon as possible.
Ametoo

Aug 22, 2013

No proper update from Morphy Richards service centre

I bought it on 15th august and filed a request for demo on 16th( complain no-3049424).I have spoken to customer care for more than 6 times and to Mr Krishnamurthy-Area Manager,9900020610(bajaj Service centre,bangalore) and Hariprasad-8884415692 but all turned to deaf ears with everyday false commitment.Mr Nagaraj(serviceman) from the service centre was supposed to visit us but never showed up.As i am using this for the first time,i boiled an egg which exploded inside and now a foul smell is emanating form the oven which s unbearable.I want to return this piece with lousy service and claim my full refund ASAP.I want even strict actions to be taken against all individuals mentioned who dont deserve to be a part of customer service team.If possible i would also want to claim for compensation for making our life miserable and for all the mental torture we faced since the day we bought this BRANDs product supported with such a LOUSY servce centre.