MOTO TPSL SBIPG

Consumer complaints and reviews about MOTO TPSL SBIPG

123rohit7

Jan 15, 2019

No any massage cut RS2100 in my salary account

My salary Account in HDFC Bank 29 dec 2018 in my HDFC account salary is deposited I took 10,000 two time in Kotak Mahindra bank Atm in 2-1-2019 and 6-1-2019 I take lunch I swap HDFC Atm at that time in account cut 85 Rupies but when I check my balance is show 808 only after I took mini statement in Atm in this statement showing date of 3-1-2019 two transactions 1st is RS 100 and 2nd is RS 1000 and next 5-1-2019 RS 1000 but those transaction I have no massage after I took details for transaction in this show Moto TPSL debited and second transaction details show citrup* so any one know this issue please help me what to do
Naresh1515

Dec 28, 2018

Moto tpsl

28.12.2018 evening 5.00 pm SBICREDITCARD Reward Point Cash Back I bought cvv, otp, cardnumber from my credit card and took out Rs 9998 from my credit card. Name of the woman I have contacted Pooja mobile number 9355197415 i mrf work contract labor job Rs9500 per month. pls help Regards by NARESH MOBILE 9789353619
akhil1607

Dec 22, 2018

tpsl debited from my account

Greetings
My name Akhil Gupta. I was go out of station. Suddenly,,
My child is admitted in hospital due to infection of diriya . They have debited 16000 rs nd now I am unable to discharged my child.
Please take hardly action on them. The following number by whichI have received call..
+916399776925
+918979240859
+918505957894
+918979381712
divakar.r

Dec 12, 2018

ICIC Rewards point redemption fraud

MOTO_TPSL ICIC Rewards point redemption fraud
I have also cheated by this merchant/ICIC. Received a call from the below two numbers.

1.+919760712404-Nitha Emp NO:101145 Bengalore
2.+916399776925 -Raj Mishra, ICICI Navi Mumbai,Ghansoil branch.

I got call mentioning that, how is your experience using credit card, and person talking in hindi started mentioning that you are eligible for 4200k reward points which will be added to your credit account id and it will deducted in your outstanding bill. Although I wasn't clear on what he was talking even after I asked him twice, he immediately redirected my attention to share the card details. These guys target people who would have got there new credit card. He had my card number and I had to just tell him full 16 digit card number quickly as if he is doing verification. Then he asked me for expiry date and 4 digit code mentioned behind card. He had first 4 digits, which I got to know from bank that its a common code and last 3 digit is unique. He told me that, you shouldn't be sharing it instead he will redirect to IRV to enter. Then call went on hold mentioning that call is on hold, and he asked me enter 3 digit cvv number.. Then call got redirected to some lady and she mentioned, that one time password would be sent to your mobile and asked me to share. I again told her that I would type and not share.. she did same and I typed the password. Later she asked me to share permanent address and I asked why you need permanent address and she mentioned that hard copy of reward points would be shared. Bank cannot do anything if we share OTP. Police cannot trace.. My money is gone and all because of my mistake.. Lesson learnt - Be careful and do not ever share OTP and card details with anyone.
jayakumar1201

Dec 6, 2018

MOTO_TPSL SBI Rewards point redemption fraud

I have also cheated by this merchant/SBI. Received a call from the below two numbers

9639420682

I got call mentioning that, how is your experience using credit card, and person talking in hindi started mentioning that you are eligible for 8k reward points which will be added to your credit account id and it will deducted in your outstanding bill. Although I wasn't clear on what he was talking even after I asked him twice, he immediately redirected my attention to share the card details. These guys target people who would have got there new credit card. He had my card number and I had to just tell him full 16 digit card number quickly as if he is doing verification. Then he asked me for expiry date and 7 digit code mentioned behind card. He had first 4 digits, which I got to know from bank that its a common code and last 3 digit is unique. He told me that, you shouldn't be sharing it instead he will redirect to IRV to enter. Then call went on hold mentioning that call is on hold, and he asked me enter 3 digit cvv number.. Then call got redirected to some lady and she mentioned, that one time password would be sent to your mobile and asked me to share. I again told her that I would type and not share.. she did same and I typed the password. Later she asked me to share permanent address and I asked why you need permanent address and she mentioned that hard copy of reward points would be shared. Bank cannot do anything if we share OTP. Police cannot trace.. My money is gone and all because of my mistake.. Lesson learnt - Be careful and do not ever share OTP and card details with anyone.
jayakumar1201

Dec 6, 2018

Fraud by MOTO TPSL

9639420682

Siddharth121083

Aug 19, 2018

Amount debited but recharge not done

Hi, I have just made a payment of rupees 589 against ion broadband through MOTO TPSL however I didn't receive the recharge. It was done from my UCO bank Rupay card ending with 9938. This is gross and I want my every penny to be returned within 24 hours or else I will raise a serious complaint.

Moreover why these ION broadband have vendors like this who has such a bad payment history. BOTH should be penalised and I make sure this happens.
csawant1

Mar 14, 2018

Fraud_MOTO TPSL

I got a fake call from 7428856506 stating that they are calling from ICICI credit card department and reware points facility by icici is getting deactivated so i need to encash the reward points costing Rs.8364. Despite of argument he tried to convince me in sharing details of my card. He told he is from ICICI Mumbai - BKC branch (which was fake). I received OTP and then i disconnected call still he called again and convinced me to share OTP, which I did and was my mistake. I immediately blocked my card. I checked with their ICICI customer care they confirmed It's a fraud and i know i wont get my money back. Just want to expose them and make everyone aware not to fall for such frauds. Also requesting if someone from cybercrime branch or concerned authorities so please look into this as their are lot frauds done on same.
mangala Swami

Mar 8, 2018

payment status update

I have done a payment of Rs.1060 during form filling of Mahapariksha.gov.in, the payment has been debited from my account, but however the payment status is showing payment Failed, please help.
rehan_afrah

Mar 1, 2018

MOTO TPSL DEBITED FROM MY SBI DEBIT CARD

MOTO TPSL DEBITED FROM MY SBI DEBIT CARD

Greetings. I just tried to Pay my Tata Power Bill and I chose tpsl as my gateway ...unfortunately my cash got cut and service became unsuccessful. Help me . Moto_tpsl txn ############ and pos is 80300884 . please reply me on my email [email protected]
or 9930051896 . its a monthly Tata Power Bill

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE MONEY BACK,,,,,,
vl9

Dec 20, 2017

MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN

one fine day i randomly observed my high credit card bill and i noticed an unauthorized transaction of INR 15,500.99 dated 4th Oct 2017 with description "MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN" on my Standard Chartered Manhattan credit card. No one called, no OTP came and still this transaction is done and now Standard Chartered is sending me bills every month despite dispute form was raised to them [as suggested by their call center executive]. but to my surprise this extra outstanding continue to show in my subsequent bills with interest charge. when i called them they said they are investigating and i will get a call, i only got a call from a standard chartered guy who tried convincing me that this is legitimate transaction but when i denied he said he will investigate. now when i still see this charge continue to show on my bill i again called them and too my surprise they said investigation is over and it's OTP based transaction so i have to pay. but they are unable to share the email/SMS on which OTP came. this is scary Standard Chartered card can be used without OTP and their back-end system has no clue about this.
vl9

Dec 20, 2017

MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN

one fine day i randomly observed my high credit card bill and i noticed an unauthorized transaction of INR 15,500.99 dated 4th Oct 2017 with description "MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN" on my Standard Chartered Manhattan credit card. No one called, no OTP came and still this transaction is done and now Standard Chartered is sending me bills every month despite dispute form was raised to them [as suggested by their call centre executive]. but to my surprise this extra outstanding continue to show in my subsequent bills with interest charge. when i called them they said they are investigating and i will get a call, i only got a call from a standard chartered guy who tried convincing me that this is legitimate transaction but when i denied he said he will investigate. now when i still see this charge continue to show on my bill i again called them and too my surprise they said investigation is over and it's OTP based transaction so i have to pay. but they are unable to share the email/SMS on which OTP came. this is scary Standard Chartered card can be used without OTP and their backend system has no clue about this.
Hemanth175

Aug 12, 2017

Citi Bank Credit card fruad call

I got call mentioning that, how is your experience using credit card, and person talking in hindi started mentioning that you are eligible for 7k reward points which will be added to your credit account id and it will deducted in your outstanding bill. Although I wasn't clear on what he was talking even after I asked him twice, he immediately redirected my attention to share the card details. These guys target people who would have got there new credit card. He had my card number and I had to just tell him full 16 digit card number quickly as if he is doing verification. Then he asked me for expiry date and 7 digit code mentioned behind card. He had first 4 digits, which I got to know from bank that its a common code and last 3 digit is unique. He told me that, you shouldn't be sharing it instead he will redirect to IRV to enter. Then call went on hold mentioning that call is on hold, and he asked me enter 3 digit cvv number.. Then call got redirected to some lady and she mentioned, that one time password would be sent to your mobile and asked me to share. I again told her that I would type and not share.. she did same and I typed the password. Later she asked me to share permanent address and I asked why you need permanent address and she mentioned that hard copy of reward points would be shared. Bank cannot do anything if we share OTP. Police cannot trace.. My money is gone and all because of my mistake.. Lesson learnt - Be careful and do not ever share OTP and card details with anyone.
Jay Timsina

Jul 9, 2017

Money deduction

Greetings. I just tried to recharge my GBroadband and I chose tpsl as my gateway ...unfortunately my cash got cut and service became unsuccessful. Help me . Moto_tpsl txn# ############ and pos is 000000000076992 . please reply me on my email or 9740896069 . its a monthly net service .
Rakesh BN

May 23, 2017

Fraud transaction of Rs. 8502 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card.
I received a call today ( 23052017) around 5PM saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card. 8502INR I have lost today.

I was in middle of something and read the code out loud, thinking it was only related to my reward points.

Then I got the call from the back suspecting of false transaction so we are blocking the card. So, I requested the help of customer care but they are helpless because I have shared the OTP. So they cannot anything about the transaction. They informed to go to nearest police station give the complaint. I have asked them to re-issue the new credit card.

Merchant ID- 536296- MOTO TSPL- SBI PG-
Call from 9211771517 & 9211598674

Rakesh 9845457944
Siva11

May 7, 2017

Fraud transaction of Rs. 7845 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card since 2015
I received a call on 5th may 2017 around 12.08Pm saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card.
They already had my card number and other details, and asked me to tell them the code received on my mobile. Intailly i have not believe her words and she has informed me transferring call to senior executive.

the new lady was joined in the call and explained about same by providing her address like BKC complex,kurla and i believe her words and provided OTP.
Few min later i got a SMS about transaction details by saying 7845 amount has been debited from your account.At the same time i called again on same number and asking about the details and she informed me about you will get will get total deducted amount with outstanding amount within 24 hr.

The next day i came to know from my friends that was the fraud transaction and immediately call to customer care they have asked me to to file a FIR they are helpless about transactions

is there any useful if we file a FIR?.. why am asking this question is because i have seen so may victims about the same but the money was not recovered.

As i could see HDFC was traced this is the fraud transaction why all banks are not blocking those vendor (MOTO_TPSL)

Could you please let us me know will it possible to recover the money.

Siva
9619870899
Siva11

May 7, 2017

Fraud transaction of Rs. 7845 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card. holier since 2015.
I received a call on 5tth may 2017 and due to some work i have not answered that call again i have received a call on 6th may around 12.08 Pm saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card.

Initially i have not believe her words later she was telling about my card details.
I have refused to provide the OTP she explained that ideally bank never ask about OTP's but to Transfer reward points we need your input by providing OTP.
Still i have not believe her words .She said that you were not believing my words l am transferring call to my senior executive .A new lady (Niharika sharma) in between the call and explained about the same.
She explained about the same thing and providing the her address location like BKC complex ,kurla and i believe her and provided the OTP and few min later got a SMS about transaction details.

Again i have called on same number asked about the transaction and she told me that initially it will deduct within 24 hr you will get total outstanding amount with this amount.

After the next day i came to know from friends that was fraud transaction and i immediately called ICICI customare care. They have verified details and told me that file a FIR in the nearest police station.

Is there any useful if i file a FIR?. and can we get the money back.

I have seen so many victims about the same fraud but i could not hear from anyone they successfully recovered the money.
As i could see the fraud transaction was traced by HDFC on April 2015 till now why the bank are not stopping about the transaction on the vendor MOTO_TPSL.

Siva
9619870899
007harsh

May 1, 2017

Fraudulent transaction of Rs. 7500 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card.
I received a call on 8th April 2017 around 11.50am saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card.

After a few days, I got my credit card bill and saw an erroneous transaction of Rs. 7856 on my credit card bill, I could connect the dots now. The bank says that the transaction was authenticated and hence I will have ṭo bear the expense. I will file a complaint with cyber crime department, want to really punish these guys for this fraud. They should be put behind the bars.

Harsh
9819655089
007harsh

May 1, 2017

Fraudulent transaction on my credit card worth Rs.7800; vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI Bank credit card.
I received a call saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to transferred to the card.
I was in middle of something and read out the code l, thinking that this is only related to reward points.

After a few days, when I received my credit card bill, there was an erroneous transaction of Rs. 7856 on my card. Now I could connect the dots. The bank says that the transaction was authenticated and hence nothing much that they can do, I do have to bear that expense. I will file a police complaint, I don't think it should be so difficult for police to trace the culprits but I am not sure how motivated will the police be to trace a fraud of 7.5k.

I so want to punish these fraudsters by putting them behind the bar.

Harsh
9819655089
pramdesign

Mar 3, 2017

fraudulent communication

I have an ICICI bank credit card.

I received a call from mobile no. 7053679355 to transfer my reward points to the card.

They asked my card details and asked them to tell the code received on my mobile.

Fortunatly they did'nt succeed in getting the transaction of Rs 8056 through since card was

kept in protect mode.. These fellows must be arrested
nareshreddy84

Mar 3, 2017

FRAUD TRANSACTION,MOTO TPSL MUMBA IN

I got a call from a lady she was representing ICICI credit card department and reware points facility by ICICI is getting deactivated so i need to encash the reward points costing Rs.7746.Is hared the card details as verification and before that they told me my residence address, but when I didn't provide my CVV she asked me to put via IVR. After that I have found an amount of Rs. 7746 is made as transaction along which I got an SMS about transaction completed MOTO_TPSL. After that Immediately I blocked my card.
Naresh Reddy

Nilesh
minalkudle

Dec 14, 2016

MOTO_TPSL

i got a fake call from some number stating that they are calling from ICICI credit card department and reware points facility by icici is getting deactivated so i need to encash the reward points costing Rs.8041. Ishared the card details as verification and before that they told me my residence address and alternate phone number. Thos is why i believed that they are callftom bank as they are having my details. I immediately blocked my card but now i need help getting my money back. Requesting the cybercrime team to please send me some solution.
Gautam Kakadiya

Oct 30, 2016

Refund of money call by MOTO TPSL fraud

On 5th Oct, I got a call from a lady(NITISHA) who told she was representing SBI Reward department & told that U wan a SBI gift from a rewardz. When she asked me about
my card details for verification I have given the details but try after two days call me when I didn't provide my OTP. After some day that I have found one gift box in my register address
and an amount of Rs. 9999/-(only one time) is made as transaction along which I got an SMS about Reward redemption completed successfully.
After that tell to him return your gift and give me refund or everytime they are telling that your amount will be refunded by evening but after 25 days not credit in my account.

I received call from number : Hardik patel(8467843051).
Sorry for Nitisha's number not remember.

If possible, please let me know if there is any way to get the money back.

Gautam patel
contact no: 1800017181
email id : [email protected]
arshadwasi

May 23, 2016

Refund of money call by fraudsters.

On 20th May, I got a call from a lady who told she was representing SBI Reward point redemption department & told that my points are going to expire so they r going to credit by redemption. When she asked me about my card details for verification I have given the details but when I didn't provide my CVV she asked me to put via IVR. After that I have found an amount of Rs. 15899 (three transactions of 8399/-, 2500/- & 5000/-) is made as transaction along which I got an SMS about Reward redemption completed successfully from an automated number. After that Immediately I blocked my card. The mobile number is still active and everytime they are telling that your amount will be refunded by evening.

I received call from number : 8860163182,9599507856
SMSes I received regarding reward redemption are from number : 7291930841

If possible, please let me know if there is any way to get the money back.

Arshad
contact no: 7795176258
email id : [email protected]

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...