MOTO TPSL SBIPG

divakar.r

Dec 12, 2018

ICIC Rewards point redemption fraud

MOTO_TPSL ICIC Rewards point redemption fraud
I have also cheated by this merchant/ICIC. Received a call from the below two numbers.

1.+919760712404-Nitha Emp NO:101145 Bengalore
2.+916399776925 -Raj Mishra, ICICI Navi Mumbai,Ghansoil branch.

I got call mentioning that, how is your experience using credit card, and person talking in hindi started mentioning that you are eligible for 4200k reward points which will be added to your credit account id and it will deducted in your outstanding bill. Although I wasn't clear on what he was talking even after I asked him twice, he immediately redirected my attention to share the card details. These guys target people who would have got there new credit card. He had my card number and I had to just tell him full 16 digit card number quickly as if he is doing verification. Then he asked me for expiry date and 4 digit code mentioned behind card. He had first 4 digits, which I got to know from bank that its a common code and last 3 digit is unique. He told me that, you shouldn't be sharing it instead he will redirect to IRV to enter. Then call went on hold mentioning that call is on hold, and he asked me enter 3 digit cvv number.. Then call got redirected to some lady and she mentioned, that one time password would be sent to your mobile and asked me to share. I again told her that I would type and not share.. she did same and I typed the password. Later she asked me to share permanent address and I asked why you need permanent address and she mentioned that hard copy of reward points would be shared. Bank cannot do anything if we share OTP. Police cannot trace.. My money is gone and all because of my mistake.. Lesson learnt - Be careful and do not ever share OTP and card details with anyone.
jayakumar1201

Dec 6, 2018

MOTO_TPSL SBI Rewards point redemption fraud

I have also cheated by this merchant/SBI. Received a call from the below two numbers

9639420682

I got call mentioning that, how is your experience using credit card, and person talking in hindi started mentioning that you are eligible for 8k reward points which will be added to your credit account id and it will deducted in your outstanding bill. Although I wasn't clear on what he was talking even after I asked him twice, he immediately redirected my attention to share the card details. These guys target people who would have got there new credit card. He had my card number and I had to just tell him full 16 digit card number quickly as if he is doing verification. Then he asked me for expiry date and 7 digit code mentioned behind card. He had first 4 digits, which I got to know from bank that its a common code and last 3 digit is unique. He told me that, you shouldn't be sharing it instead he will redirect to IRV to enter. Then call went on hold mentioning that call is on hold, and he asked me enter 3 digit cvv number.. Then call got redirected to some lady and she mentioned, that one time password would be sent to your mobile and asked me to share. I again told her that I would type and not share.. she did same and I typed the password. Later she asked me to share permanent address and I asked why you need permanent address and she mentioned that hard copy of reward points would be shared. Bank cannot do anything if we share OTP. Police cannot trace.. My money is gone and all because of my mistake.. Lesson learnt - Be careful and do not ever share OTP and card details with anyone.
jayakumar1201

Dec 6, 2018

Fraud by MOTO TPSL

9639420682

Siddharth121083

Aug 19, 2018

Amount debited but recharge not done

Hi, I have just made a payment of rupees 589 against ion broadband through MOTO TPSL however I didn't receive the recharge. It was done from my UCO bank Rupay card ending with 9938. This is gross and I want my every penny to be returned within 24 hours or else I will raise a serious complaint.

Moreover why these ION broadband have vendors like this who has such a bad payment history. BOTH should be penalised and I make sure this happens.
csawant1

Mar 14, 2018

Fraud_MOTO TPSL

I got a fake call from 7428856506 stating that they are calling from ICICI credit card department and reware points facility by icici is getting deactivated so i need to encash the reward points costing Rs.8364. Despite of argument he tried to convince me in sharing details of my card. He told he is from ICICI Mumbai - BKC branch (which was fake). I received OTP and then i disconnected call still he called again and convinced me to share OTP, which I did and was my mistake. I immediately blocked my card. I checked with their ICICI customer care they confirmed It's a fraud and i know i wont get my money back. Just want to expose them and make everyone aware not to fall for such frauds. Also requesting if someone from cybercrime branch or concerned authorities so please look into this as their are lot frauds done on same.
mangala Swami

Mar 8, 2018

payment status update

I have done a payment of Rs.1060 during form filling of Mahapariksha.gov.in, the payment has been debited from my account, but however the payment status is showing payment Failed, please help.
rehan_afrah

Mar 1, 2018

MOTO TPSL DEBITED FROM MY SBI DEBIT CARD

MOTO TPSL DEBITED FROM MY SBI DEBIT CARD

Greetings. I just tried to Pay my Tata Power Bill and I chose tpsl as my gateway ...unfortunately my cash got cut and service became unsuccessful. Help me . Moto_tpsl txn ############ and pos is 80300884 . please reply me on my email ace_int@rediffmail.com
or 9930051896 . its a monthly Tata Power Bill

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE MONEY BACK,,,,,,
vl9

Dec 20, 2017

MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN

one fine day i randomly observed my high credit card bill and i noticed an unauthorized transaction of INR 15,500.99 dated 4th Oct 2017 with description "MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN" on my Standard Chartered Manhattan credit card. No one called, no OTP came and still this transaction is done and now Standard Chartered is sending me bills every month despite dispute form was raised to them [as suggested by their call center executive]. but to my surprise this extra outstanding continue to show in my subsequent bills with interest charge. when i called them they said they are investigating and i will get a call, i only got a call from a standard chartered guy who tried convincing me that this is legitimate transaction but when i denied he said he will investigate. now when i still see this charge continue to show on my bill i again called them and too my surprise they said investigation is over and it's OTP based transaction so i have to pay. but they are unable to share the email/SMS on which OTP came. this is scary Standard Chartered card can be used without OTP and their back-end system has no clue about this.
vl9

Dec 20, 2017

MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN

one fine day i randomly observed my high credit card bill and i noticed an unauthorized transaction of INR 15,500.99 dated 4th Oct 2017 with description "MOTO TPSL MUMBAI IN" on my Standard Chartered Manhattan credit card. No one called, no OTP came and still this transaction is done and now Standard Chartered is sending me bills every month despite dispute form was raised to them [as suggested by their call centre executive]. but to my surprise this extra outstanding continue to show in my subsequent bills with interest charge. when i called them they said they are investigating and i will get a call, i only got a call from a standard chartered guy who tried convincing me that this is legitimate transaction but when i denied he said he will investigate. now when i still see this charge continue to show on my bill i again called them and too my surprise they said investigation is over and it's OTP based transaction so i have to pay. but they are unable to share the email/SMS on which OTP came. this is scary Standard Chartered card can be used without OTP and their backend system has no clue about this.
Hemanth175

Aug 12, 2017

Citi Bank Credit card fruad call

I got call mentioning that, how is your experience using credit card, and person talking in hindi started mentioning that you are eligible for 7k reward points which will be added to your credit account id and it will deducted in your outstanding bill. Although I wasn't clear on what he was talking even after I asked him twice, he immediately redirected my attention to share the card details. These guys target people who would have got there new credit card. He had my card number and I had to just tell him full 16 digit card number quickly as if he is doing verification. Then he asked me for expiry date and 7 digit code mentioned behind card. He had first 4 digits, which I got to know from bank that its a common code and last 3 digit is unique. He told me that, you shouldn't be sharing it instead he will redirect to IRV to enter. Then call went on hold mentioning that call is on hold, and he asked me enter 3 digit cvv number.. Then call got redirected to some lady and she mentioned, that one time password would be sent to your mobile and asked me to share. I again told her that I would type and not share.. she did same and I typed the password. Later she asked me to share permanent address and I asked why you need permanent address and she mentioned that hard copy of reward points would be shared. Bank cannot do anything if we share OTP. Police cannot trace.. My money is gone and all because of my mistake.. Lesson learnt - Be careful and do not ever share OTP and card details with anyone.
Jay Timsina

Jul 9, 2017

Money deduction

Greetings. I just tried to recharge my GBroadband and I chose tpsl as my gateway ...unfortunately my cash got cut and service became unsuccessful. Help me . Moto_tpsl txn# ############ and pos is 000000000076992 . please reply me on my email or 9740896069 . its a monthly net service .
Rakesh BN

May 23, 2017

Fraud transaction of Rs. 8502 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card.
I received a call today ( 23052017) around 5PM saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card. 8502INR I have lost today.

I was in middle of something and read the code out loud, thinking it was only related to my reward points.

Then I got the call from the back suspecting of false transaction so we are blocking the card. So, I requested the help of customer care but they are helpless because I have shared the OTP. So they cannot anything about the transaction. They informed to go to nearest police station give the complaint. I have asked them to re-issue the new credit card.

Merchant ID- 536296- MOTO TSPL- SBI PG-
Call from 9211771517 & 9211598674

Rakesh 9845457944
Siva11

May 7, 2017

Fraud transaction of Rs. 7845 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card since 2015
I received a call on 5th may 2017 around 12.08Pm saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card.
They already had my card number and other details, and asked me to tell them the code received on my mobile. Intailly i have not believe her words and she has informed me transferring call to senior executive.

the new lady was joined in the call and explained about same by providing her address like BKC complex,kurla and i believe her words and provided OTP.
Few min later i got a SMS about transaction details by saying 7845 amount has been debited from your account.At the same time i called again on same number and asking about the details and she informed me about you will get will get total deducted amount with outstanding amount within 24 hr.

The next day i came to know from my friends that was the fraud transaction and immediately call to customer care they have asked me to to file a FIR they are helpless about transactions

is there any useful if we file a FIR?.. why am asking this question is because i have seen so may victims about the same but the money was not recovered.

As i could see HDFC was traced this is the fraud transaction why all banks are not blocking those vendor (MOTO_TPSL)

Could you please let us me know will it possible to recover the money.

Siva
9619870899
Siva11

May 7, 2017

Fraud transaction of Rs. 7845 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card. holier since 2015.
I received a call on 5tth may 2017 and due to some work i have not answered that call again i have received a call on 6th may around 12.08 Pm saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card.

Initially i have not believe her words later she was telling about my card details.
I have refused to provide the OTP she explained that ideally bank never ask about OTP's but to Transfer reward points we need your input by providing OTP.
Still i have not believe her words .She said that you were not believing my words l am transferring call to my senior executive .A new lady (Niharika sharma) in between the call and explained about the same.
She explained about the same thing and providing the her address location like BKC complex ,kurla and i believe her and provided the OTP and few min later got a SMS about transaction details.

Again i have called on same number asked about the transaction and she told me that initially it will deduct within 24 hr you will get total outstanding amount with this amount.

After the next day i came to know from friends that was fraud transaction and i immediately called ICICI customare care. They have verified details and told me that file a FIR in the nearest police station.

Is there any useful if i file a FIR?. and can we get the money back.

I have seen so many victims about the same fraud but i could not hear from anyone they successfully recovered the money.
As i could see the fraud transaction was traced by HDFC on April 2015 till now why the bank are not stopping about the transaction on the vendor MOTO_TPSL.

Siva
9619870899
007harsh

May 1, 2017

Fraudulent transaction of Rs. 7500 on my credit card, vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI bank credit card.
I received a call on 8th April 2017 around 11.50am saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to be transferred to the card.

After a few days, I got my credit card bill and saw an erroneous transaction of Rs. 7856 on my credit card bill, I could connect the dots now. The bank says that the transaction was authenticated and hence I will have ṭo bear the expense. I will file a complaint with cyber crime department, want to really punish these guys for this fraud. They should be put behind the bars.

Harsh
9819655089
007harsh

May 1, 2017

Fraudulent transaction on my credit card worth Rs.7800; vendor MOTO_TPSL

I have a ICICI Bank credit card.
I received a call saying that my reward points are about to expire and that the points need to transferred to the card.
I was in middle of something and read out the code l, thinking that this is only related to reward points.

After a few days, when I received my credit card bill, there was an erroneous transaction of Rs. 7856 on my card. Now I could connect the dots. The bank says that the transaction was authenticated and hence nothing much that they can do, I do have to bear that expense. I will file a police complaint, I don't think it should be so difficult for police to trace the culprits but I am not sure how motivated will the police be to trace a fraud of 7.5k.

I so want to punish these fraudsters by putting them behind the bar.

Harsh
9819655089
pramdesign

Mar 3, 2017

fraudulent communication

I have an ICICI bank credit card.

I received a call from mobile no. 7053679355 to transfer my reward points to the card.

They asked my card details and asked them to tell the code received on my mobile.

Fortunatly they did'nt succeed in getting the transaction of Rs 8056 through since card was

kept in protect mode.. These fellows must be arrested
nareshreddy84

Mar 3, 2017

FRAUD TRANSACTION,MOTO TPSL MUMBA IN

I got a call from a lady she was representing ICICI credit card department and reware points facility by ICICI is getting deactivated so i need to encash the reward points costing Rs.7746.Is hared the card details as verification and before that they told me my residence address, but when I didn't provide my CVV she asked me to put via IVR. After that I have found an amount of Rs. 7746 is made as transaction along which I got an SMS about transaction completed MOTO_TPSL. After that Immediately I blocked my card.
Naresh Reddy

Nilesh
minalkudle

Dec 14, 2016

MOTO_TPSL

i got a fake call from some number stating that they are calling from ICICI credit card department and reware points facility by icici is getting deactivated so i need to encash the reward points costing Rs.8041. Ishared the card details as verification and before that they told me my residence address and alternate phone number. Thos is why i believed that they are callftom bank as they are having my details. I immediately blocked my card but now i need help getting my money back. Requesting the cybercrime team to please send me some solution.
Gautam Kakadiya

Oct 30, 2016

Refund of money call by MOTO TPSL fraud

On 5th Oct, I got a call from a lady(NITISHA) who told she was representing SBI Reward department & told that U wan a SBI gift from a rewardz. When she asked me about
my card details for verification I have given the details but try after two days call me when I didn't provide my OTP. After some day that I have found one gift box in my register address
and an amount of Rs. 9999/-(only one time) is made as transaction along which I got an SMS about Reward redemption completed successfully.
After that tell to him return your gift and give me refund or everytime they are telling that your amount will be refunded by evening but after 25 days not credit in my account.

I received call from number : Hardik patel(8467843051).
Sorry for Nitisha's number not remember.

If possible, please let me know if there is any way to get the money back.

Gautam patel
contact no: 1800017181
email id : kakdiya.gautam288@gmail.com
arshadwasi

May 23, 2016

Refund of money call by fraudsters.

On 20th May, I got a call from a lady who told she was representing SBI Reward point redemption department & told that my points are going to expire so they r going to credit by redemption. When she asked me about my card details for verification I have given the details but when I didn't provide my CVV she asked me to put via IVR. After that I have found an amount of Rs. 15899 (three transactions of 8399/-, 2500/- & 5000/-) is made as transaction along which I got an SMS about Reward redemption completed successfully from an automated number. After that Immediately I blocked my card. The mobile number is still active and everytime they are telling that your amount will be refunded by evening.

I received call from number : 8860163182,9599507856
SMSes I received regarding reward redemption are from number : 7291930841

If possible, please let me know if there is any way to get the money back.

Arshad
contact no: 7795176258
email id : arshadbilgrami@gmail.com
GOPURAJ

May 15, 2016

CyberCrime MOTO_TPSL

I have received a call from ############ that for renewing the expired credit card saying that for the new card there will be no reward points for the transactions and get cash discount @ 30% which will be credit to the card account on the same day. As my card date expires at the nearest day, I belive the same but did not give the cv number on the revise side of the card. They also said that for this card will be charged Rs.8496/- and this amount will be taken from my credit card a/c in 12 instalments, After some time a message from HDFC BANK received for the same in the name of MOTO_TPSL. Again he called and asked the OTP number, so that it can be convert to 12 instalment. I did not give the otp number and send message that I am not interested in this card. He said that already they have taken Rs8496/- As I know that with out OTP the transation will not complet, I send a message that I will complient it to the credit card section for the same he replayed that u can go any whear we will face it. As I find it at the last 5 minite i did not loss any amount. Please care while using credit card Dont give the details of credit card to any person call u. I did not know how they get my credit card no and phone no.

GOPURAJ

SBIPG-
1,626.00
cybercrims

Apr 25, 2016

fraud transaction by cheating of innocent people

we Cyber crimes Police Station Cyberabad received a complainant stating that one unknown person called to the complainant by telling that he was calling from bank and asked the details of his credit card on 18-03-2016 on beleiving the words of that person the complainant shared his credit card No. ################ with details after some time the desputed transaction of rs. 8500/- made by your site.
therefore it is warned to you to refund the money the card holder other wise legal action will be taken against you and also furnish your email id.

Just Dial - Refund of Money on Cancelled Order
    Hi, I booked a item from "Kalicharan Sweets",...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - Recorrect my name
    Hi, My name is entered with spelling mistake..please tell...
    Home - Misuse of my mobile number
    I got a massage stating that your Account No. XXXXXX9609...
    Ibps - Need a copy of RRVUNL Junior Assistant/ Commercial...
    Respected sir, I accidentally lost my application form of...
    Haldirams Milk Rusky Toast - Worm to Inside the Packet
    Dear Sir, We wish to inform you that we have purchased...
    TSLPRB - Download Hall Ticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I Vijaya laxmi Chilumula ...
    Fastrack Watch - Titan Social Care
    Dear Shireesha, Steve here from the Customer Relations...
    Ciaraa - Against wrong product delivery
    I order the lehanga which is not same it is totally...
    AIR TICKET - Returned of cancelled /not booked tickets
    I have booked air tickets from Nagpur to Delhi and Delhi...