MOTO TPSL SBIPG

kishore7adithya

Apr 5, 2016

MOTO TPSL - Refund of Amount which Deducted by Fraud

Hi All,

I am one of the victim who faced this issue of fraud transactions happened on my Sbi card and 9000/- has been deducted from my account. I got a call from the numbers: 7838224761. I tried calling back immediately after the transactions but no luck as the numbers r switched off. But I tried calling alternate day and some how a lady picked and her name was Keerti. I told her the issue and she tells me to complain where ever I can but nothing will happen is what she told me. I am sure they are not using their actual names when they call us.

I request whoever is reading all these complaints please help us to reach the right team where we all can get the money back.

This is hights of fraud that's happening in all the cities and their needs to be an end for this.

shounakmuk

Apr 4, 2016

MOTO_TPSL SBI Rewards point redemption fraud

Today I got a call from a lady who told she was representing SBI Reward point redemption department & told I can get around Rs. 7000 as credit by redemption. When she asked me about my card details for verification I have given the details but when I didn't provide my CVV she asked me to put via IVR. After that I have found an amount of Rs. 7196 is made as transaction along which I got an SMS about Reward redemption completed successfully from an automated number. Later a man called & told my card was not used for long (which is correct) & he asked me for any other card number so that in which amount can be credited. I have given my spouse's card which is linked to same SBI account. After that I have found another amount of Rs. 9690 is done as transaction. That person told me that I'll get the amount in 7 days for use. When I got a doubt I checked my account via netbanking & found both amounts debited. Immediately I blocked both cards.
Calls I received from same number : 7838732250
SMSes I received regarding reward redemption are from number : 7292049554

If possible, please let me know if there is any way to get the money back.
Vinoth.S(Chennai)

Mar 31, 2016

Fraud - CyberCrime MOTO_TPSL

I have also cheated by this merchant/SBI. Received a call from the below two numbers
07827207152

Name was KANDHASWAMY . He was claiming from SBI. Called for Upgradation of my card. I refuced to upgrade and i wanted to cancel the card. So he said that he is taking the cancellation request. i gave him card details ( The worst mistake i did in my life). Proves to be costly one.

I came to know today that two transactions were made on 9988 and 17999.
Total nearly of 27000 is done in my SBI Credit card.

If that A**H*** is caught, then i will be the first one to be happy.
SSRAM

Mar 30, 2016

Fraud transactions

Hi All,

I am one of the victim who faced this issue of fraud transactions happened on my Sbi card and 16,480/- has been deducted from my account. I got a call from the numbers: 8459471233 and +91 93-12-745627. I tried calling back immediately after the transactions but no luck as the numbers r switched off. But I tried calling alternate day and some how a lady picked and her name was Keerti. I told her the issue and she tells me to complain where ever I can but nothing will happen is what she told me. I am sure they are not using their actual names when they call us.

SSRAM

Mar 30, 2016

Fraud transactions

Hi guys, I am one of the victim who faced the same issue and 16,480/- was deducted from my Sbi account as well.
I see lots of complaints on the same. I tried calling back on the numbers from where I got a call. The numbers are 8459471233, +91 93-12-745627. I called them and they said complain where ever you can and nothing will happen is what talk. The lady I spoke to is Keerthi and I am sure they are not using their actual names when they call.

Can somebody look into this issues and take action against such fraud happing. They are least worried about doing this fraud again and again.

Can someone help???
Rajesh Mhase

Mar 28, 2016

Fraud Transaction

Fraud Transaction
MOTO TPSL DEBITED FROM MY HDFC DEBIT CARD

I have received a Call from NO- 07292076983 ON 28 March 2016 REGARDING DEBIT CARD REWARD POINTS TO BE REDEEMED. They told that they are calling from HDFC Bank and HDFC bank will credit some amount to my account against reward points and for security reason they asked me my card details. After that immediately I have received OTP from AM-HDFCBK and once I confirmed that OTP to banker, immediately Rs.8221 amount has been deducted from my account.,
After transaction has been made, I have again call this no and he told me that your debit amount and
reward amount both will credit to your account within next 7 to 8 working days.

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE MONEY BACK,,,,,,
Dhiraj Ks

Mar 24, 2016

Fraud transaction from SBI debit card on the name of debit card dept.

On 23rd March 2016 at afternoon I recieved a call from 07065417798 asking confirmation of my address and told that they are from SBI bank.Though i was busy with my work i gave my details.Within 2 minutes Rs.8944 has been debited from my account.So i understood that i was cheated.Suddenly i called them but no. was off. The amount was debited to MOTO_TPSL.I think some departmental employee is involved in act, how could they know customer's details like full name and date of birth. I got call and sms from below nos.
07503433159 Anjli Delhi Sbi (searched result on truecaller)
07292076793 Banane Wala Delhi (searched result on truecaller)

Please do the needful for the same at the earliest.
BIJU_THOMAS

Mar 24, 2016

FRAUD TRANSACTION AS ICICI BANK CUSTOMERCARE

On 21st March evening i recieved a call from 07065417798 asking confirmation of my address and told that they are from icici bank.Though i was busy with my works i gave my details.Within 2 minutes Rs.8500 has been debited from my account.So i understood that i was cheated.Suddenly i called them .They told my ammount will be credited within 2 days..After 5 minutes I got a message from 08510918249 that Rs.8500 has been credited to my account.The amount was debited to MOTO_TPSL MUMBAIN.Please do the needfull for the same at the earliest.

my mob-09847264410(BIJU THOMAS)
brajkumar9@yahoo.co.in

Mar 16, 2016

FRAUD TRANSACTOPN

fraud transaction was done on my sbi credit card by moto tpsl on 26.02.2016 , for Rs.8003/-, so please how can i get this amount back,

please help me,

B.Rajkumar.
jayasingh_c

Mar 15, 2016

Moto_tspl

Govindarajan FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE called me from mobile Numbers 7531093471, 7053033383 and said I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED DETAILS, ONCE I GAVE IMMEDIATELY RS.9800/- AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. HE ALSO TOLD ME NEW CARD WILL BE GIVEN ON DUE TO MY CARD EXPIRY IN MARCH 2016, KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING THE MONEY.

AM A SENIOR CITIZEN AGED 75 YEARS, SBI CUSTOMER CARE PLEASE TAKE ACTION AND HELP TO REFUND RS.9800/-

MY PHONE NO : 9840411187
spashokkumar

Mar 14, 2016

MOTO TPSL

Please note I have also cheated by this merchant/SBI. However I have never shared any details and not sure how they did this transaction. I have complained this to SBI credit card department and they are investigating it.

Ashok.
varaPrasadachary

Mar 11, 2016

MOTO_TPSL

Today 11.03.2016 I (Prasad) cheated by MOTO_TPSL fraud transactions 9100/- and 4900/-. Got the call from 7053033383 no saying that call from bankers from Noida.

Any how I lost immediately blocked my card.

How do I get this amount back any body suggest.

prasad
madhura g divate

Mar 10, 2016

MOTO_TPSL

I lost Rs. 9000/- in purchasing of MOTO_TPSL by fraud phone no. - ############, 7289818659, 7838732250, pl help
PRANAYV

Mar 8, 2016

Amount dedicated for debit card

I have received call from Priyanshu- mobile Number 7531093471 and he done Transaction Rs. 9950/- against card exchange for new expiry on end of month 2016.

Priyanshu and another Guy CALLED ME AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE IMMEDIATELY RS.9950/- AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING THE MONEY.

pvarandekar@gmail.com
reddy1985

REFUND OF AMOUNT WHICH HAS DEDUCTED BY FRAUD TRANSACTION

REFUND OF AMOUNT WHICH HAS DEDUCTED BY FRAUD TRANSACTION.
I RECEIVED CALL FROM +919210065192 and SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE IMMEDIATELY AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED Rs.8563/- FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT on dtd. 24-02-2016.It seems fraud & action should taken in this regard by reputed Sbi

Anj Reddy
kar_nitin

MOTO TPSL FRAUD
Received a call from 9212248514 stating that they are calling for IPHONE5S. Tricked me and a transaction of INR 5999/- (a transaction of INR 5999/- was made twice stating server problems) was performed. HDFC customer care is not cooperative and says the transactions cannot be cancelled. we need justice. This kind of fraud on common man cannot be taken easily.
MukeshBaboo

debited from my SBIcredit card

I have received the same call from Mobile no.9312143199 and debited Rs. 9996x4 from by sbi credit card. They asked me the details about my card. to close it.Because I sent a mail to customer Head SBI card service and feed back recieved from same regarding contact nos and other details e.g. correct name ,date of birth etc on registered mobile to confirm.
Definitely the person doing this activity is from SBI card office .
kindly take care off and how i can get back the amount please suggest
Mukesh Baboo
mathura
SandeshT

Fraud by MOTO TPSL

I have received the same call and debited rs 6147 from by sbi credit card. They asked me the details about my card. First i pretended that its a fraud call but they trapped me and debited money from my sbi card. Please help us receiving this money.

Sandesh T
Mob 7845314183
veerkumarsv

Re Fake Transaction in Sbi credit card

Hello Sir/Madam
This is regarding the transactions which are not made by me .
I received a call from a lady telling that we are calling from sbi no 7053033393, 7053033383 and we are regularising the entries for reward points.Please reply immediately by calling to the below no. Will be waiting for your reply.

My contact no: 9441367527
email id : veerkumarsv@gmail.com

Veerkumar
invncbl

Mar 6, 2016

MOTO TPSL FRAUD

Received a call from 8459781036 stating that they are calling for credit card verification. Tricked me and a transaction of INR 16000/- (a transaction of INR 8000/- was made twice stating server problems) was performed. SBI customer care is not cooperative and says the transactions cannot be cancelled. we need justice. This kind of fraud on common man cannot be taken easily.
Rakesh Mohanty

Mar 5, 2016

Refund of money call by fraudsters.

I received calls from the numbers::
And 2 messages from 9716103972
One man said that he had called to verify the card details. After that another call stated that 21,999 was debited from my card. When I objected it.... They told that 13 thousand was credited to my account and sent 2 msgs. And remaining 8999 will be credited after receiving a courier. But they debited 8999 frm the card. But 21999 and 13000 was just a fraud. My bank statement stated no such transactions like this. It only mentioned that 8999 was debited.
And the last message-- thank you for ur purchase of Rs.8999 on POS 000000000076992 at MOTO_TPSL txn#############.

If some purchases ve been made I request u to send the courier at my address. :: Rakesh Mohanty at Shrivihar colony po tulsipur dist. Cuttack odisha pin 753008. Or help to refund my money.
Om sai ram.
sunny chennai

Mar 1, 2016

moto_tpsl

they call to promise false jobs and after taking money just disappear..no response from them. credit card shows moto_tpsl as merchant.After raising cashback they dont respond also.website www.careerrises.com is used as a platform for such fraud.
manish.nagar.mca

MOTO_TPSL

Received call from MOTO_TPSL where they asked the details to cancel the credit card on 27/feb/2016 and deducted Rs. 9536.

I received call from below numbers,
07292076793

Please help to get back the money

I have raised Police complain, hope something will happen.

Manish
SUBHASH73

MOTO TPSL DEBITED FROM MY SBI CREDIT CARD

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM NO- 08505950744 ON 29 FEB. 2016 REGARDING CREDIT CARD REWARD POINTS TO BE REDEEMED. THEY TOLD THAT THEY ARE CALLING FRO SBI , ASKED FOR CREDIT CARD DETALS AND 8564/- FROM MY SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT,

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE MONEY BACK,,,,,,
subrattkg

MOTO TPSL

DEBITED FROM MY SBI Cradit card

I RECEIVED CALL(9250002897,9210065192) AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE HIM MY DEATILS, IMMEDIATELY RS.8563 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED TWICELY FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING BACK THE MONEY.

subrat jain
subrattkg@gmail.com

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...