MOTO TPSL SBIPG

Consumer complaints and reviews about MOTO TPSL SBIPG

Narendra Kotkar

Feb 1, 2016

Refund of amount

I RECEIVED CALL FROM +918595113275 CALLED ME AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI head office bangalore AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS (OTP and Debit card no and CVV). ONCE I GAVE IMMEDIATELY RS.7210 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING THE MONEY.

I'm thinking for going to CYBER crime against mob No +918595113275 & MOTO TPSL for the same which making help for Fraud
priti mahadik

Jan 30, 2016

regarding refund of amount

MOTO TPSL
I RECEIVED CALL FROM +919310676432 CALLED ME AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE IMMEDIATELY RS.6500 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING THE MONEY.
I'm thinking for going to CYBER crime against mob No +919310676432 & MOTO TPSL for the same which making help for Fraud
jois_srikanth

Jan 26, 2016

MOTO_TPSL - FRAUD TRANSACTION

I have received a Call from person Called Manoj Sharma - + ############ - claiming that he is calling from Master/Visa department and explained about my SBI card details and wanted to reverse some fake transaction. He collected my credit card no and he wanted CVV no too. i have denied to share my CVV no. However, he gave phone to one more person claiming that he is head of this department and requested to TRUST on them and provided his valid mobile no.-08816015710 also. Immediately after sharing the details, my SBI credit card account has debited with Rs.7900/-.

i had a doubt on this after few days and called SBI helpline to check this and they declared that this is a fraud call and fraud transaction. i have registered a compliant with SBI credit card department and they have ackowledge with investigation under progress. However, my credit card bill in increasing with late fee and my track record is going to bad due to non-payment of fraud transaction. This is really a sad for me.
i have called this person more than 100 times to return my money and he denied and expressed that their Business is to make Fraud with credit card holders and they are not scared for any law and order. He mentioned that no one can catch them and punish them for their fraud / cheating activity. My humble request is to PUNISH THIS BLOODY FRAUD WITHOUT ANY MERCY
Datta Shelke

Jan 25, 2016

MOTO TPSL

MOTO tpsl I got a call from 7210557368, 09350288881, 01145087861 saying that they are from sbi card.they are so proffessional that they managed get all my card credentials from me .at last they asked me to share 6 digit otp received in my mobile for payment at MOTO_TPSL.I got suspicious and denied to tell them password.immediately I got my Card blocked also.luckily I escaped at last minute from becoming a victim of this kind of fruad.
Ankitessae

Jan 25, 2016

Debit my hdfc credit card

I would like to inform you ,9th january ,2016 i will recv s call from 99online sale .they offer me for a mobile deal at 50% discount.i share our card detail with him and they deduct 6099 rs in my acount .please help
vijay0006

Jan 24, 2016

MOTO TPSL

I RECEIVED CALL FROM +918505951286 CALLED ME AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE IMMEDIATELY RS.8493 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING THE MONEY.
I'm thinking for going to CYBER crime against mob No +918505951286 & MOTO TPSL for the same which making help for Fraud
chamy

Jan 23, 2016

moto_ tpsl

MOTO_TPSL
day before yesterday i got a call from this no 8287743728, 7827530860, 8467954325 they told me that you have reward points 9000 that is going to be carried out in jan 16 we will give it as a voucher that you can spend any where and they asked 16 digits no, expeir date and otp no .they talked like a professional sbi customer person. they deducted 8999for MOTO_TPSL. so be careful . at any cost don't share you OTP no. sbi won't ask OTP no. the fraud no is 9210784738, name sakthivel sbi card
arvind1972

Jan 18, 2016

Phone number 8595113275 may be used for phishing purpose . They claim that they work for SBI main Banglore branch and there are responding to a call for change of address and pin number. Be aware . i never put in that request. When i called back on purpose they refuged to accept that this number has anything to do with SBI
Narsayya. Narolu

Jan 17, 2016

Some call come ask by debit account detail 9310665062,9136663986,8595171512,Debit 5900 SBI bank

Today morning I get a phone call from sbi(9310665062,9136663986,8595171512 that i will get 6000 reward they were very professional speaking English. They ask me debit card back 3 digit number n otp n immediately 5900 debit.
jaswant82

Jan 16, 2016

FRAUD USE OF MY CARD NO 4377 4856 5539 1274

RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM ,
TODAY MORNING I GOT A CALL FROM MOBILE NO 09015638451. AND BY MISTAKE I SHARE MY CARD DETAILS. AND A TRXN OF AMOUNT RS 8399.00 FROM MY CARD IS DONE .. WHICH IS FRAUD. PLEASE REQUESTED THAT CANCEL MY TRXN. AND HELP ME
sudarsanam6003

Jan 15, 2016

FRAUDULENT OF MY CREDIT CARD

I got a call on 14/01/2016 at 12:17pm stating my Credit Card points of 8400 will be rewarded back to you by the way of gift voucher.They needed a few basic details and by the time I hung up 8400rs was spent on my citibank credit card by the fraudulent person.Immediately I called the bank on the same day evening and had the card blocked. Please stop the merchant withdrawal. But I am asked to pay the money now Kindly help. I got a call from the number +918744961344.
sudarsanam6003

Jan 15, 2016

FRAUDULENT USE OF MY CREDIT CARD

Akshatsikri1@gmail

Jan 12, 2016

Fraud

I got a call like all the above people and was asked to give my details. As they talked like professionals and told they were from sbi ,so I told them my details and immediately after that I lost 8000rs. Please help!
My phone number-
9416020899
azkesakkip

Jan 11, 2016

Moto TPSL

Today [12-Jan-2016], I got a call from a person saying that he is calling from SBI credit card department and asked the Card No, DOB, email and CVV number. When they asked these information, I asked how you can ask these information where as he said that he is calling from SBI card department only. After my idiotic mind, they debited 8399 Rs from my account. Later I realized and blocked my card. If you get any call from anyone asking any credit card details, please dont share any information. All are fraudulent calls. Please be cautious.
sathyaanbu

Jan 7, 2016

MOTO_TPSL

day before yesterday i got a call from this no 8287743728, 7827530860, 8467954325 they told me that you have reward points 9000 that is going to be carried out in jan 16 we will give it as a voucher that you can spend any where and they asked 16 digits no, expeir date and otp no .they talked like a professional sbi customer person. they deducted 8500 for MOTO_TPSL. so be careful . at any cost don't share you OTP no. sbi won't ask OTP no.
g_nandi@rediffmail.com

Jan 4, 2016

DEBITED FROM MY HDFC ACCOUNT

DEBITED FROM MY HDFC ACCOUNT
MOTO tpsl
Today I got a call from ############, and also ############ saying that they are from HDFC card and I have earned reward points and how do I want to redeem them. They are so professional that they managed to get all my card credentials from me .At last they asked me to share 6 digit otp received in my mobile for payment at MOTO_TPSL. I gave that and immediately 120000 was deducted. I called them up again and they told me not to be scared as this money would be credited back within 72 hours. These scamsters have taken my money. Please all of you be careful.
V. P. SAMANT

Jan 2, 2016

DEBITED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT

I RECEIVED CALL AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE HIM MY DEATILS, IMMEDIATELY RS.26315.50 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED TWICELY FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING BACK THE MONEY.

V.P. SAMANT
sriram11

Dec 30, 2015

regarding refund of amount

8497/- has been debited from my amount without my knowledge.Transaction id is 305364371516158.So please cancel this transaction and refund my amount as soon as possible.

Bank:Axis bank
bdram11

Dec 29, 2015

Amount not received

I have paid the amount trough ICICI Bank credit card to GMDA layout @ Building Regularization Scheme, But the amount not received it showing due Application No.HMDAL023853 Name Banothu Dasaram. I have pay the amount On 28th December. The amount debited from account please check and let me know the statutes.

Thanking You,

Dasaram
subrahmanyan

Dec 28, 2015

MOTO tpsl

Today I got a call from 7428827879 saying that they are from sbi card.they are so proffessional that they managed get all my card credentials from me .at last they asked me to share 6 digit otp received in my mobile for payment at MOTO_TPSL.I got suspicious and denied to tell them password.immediately I got my Card blocked also.luckily I escaped at last minute from becoming a victim of this kind of fruad.
NimeshJP

Dec 23, 2015

MOTO_TPSL COMPLAIN

HI FRIENDS, I RECEIVED CALL FROM MOTO_TPSL ON TODAY 24-12-2015 SAYING ALL THE ABOVE REWARDS BENEFITS AND ADDRESSING ICICI BANK REWARD POINT DEPOSITION. ALSO PROCESSED WITH THEIR ROUTING VERIFICATION PROCESS ASKING CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND OTHER DETAILS. EVEN THEY FORWARDED ME TO IVR CALL FOR SECURED DETAILS INPUTS. BUT AS I WAS AWARE OF THE CYBER FRAUD, I WAS ALERT AND I IMMEDIATELY RECEIVED AN OTP PASSWORD WHICH THEY ASKED FOR SHARING.

BUT I REJECTED THEIR OFFER AS I WAS ALERT ABOUT CYBER CRIME AND ALL. I SAVED MY SELF FROM BECOMING A FOOL VICTIM. THANKS TO COMPLAIN BOARD FOR SHARING SUCH INFORMATION TO MAKE AWARE THE CITIZENS OF INDIA. MOBILE NUMBER FROM WHICH I RECEIVED CALLS ARE : 7428513016, 9136663986, 9311462081

GOD BLESS YOU FROM ALL SUCH FRAUD
bjkishan

Dec 17, 2015

Moto_tpsl

ON 15.12.2015 I GOT A PHONE CALL THAT I WILL GET SOME AMOUNT TOWARDS REFUND FOR ON LINE PURCHASE. THEY TOLD THAT WE ARE SENDING A MESSAGE WITH SIX DIGIT NUMBER. THAT NUMBER I HAVE TO PROMPT THAT USING PHONE NO.############ & ############ & ############. IMMEDIATELY RS. 8400.00 HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEED PLEASE.
A RAMBABU

Dec 16, 2015

MOTO_TPSL PAYMAEN ?

ON 16.12.2015 I GOT A PHONE CALL THAT I WILL GET SOME AMOUNT TOWARDS REFUND FOR ON LINE PURCHASE. THEY TOLD THAT WE ARE SENDING A MESSAGE WITH SIX DIGIT NUMBER. THAT NUMBER I HAVE TO PROMPT THAT USING PHONE NO.+911165151424. IMMEDIATELY RS. 7949.00 HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY SBI CARD ACCOUNT. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL PLEASE.
saviyo

Dec 14, 2015

DEBITED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT

I RECEIVED CALL FROM 09136663986 & 8595113275 CALLED ME AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE IMMEDIATELY RS.4995 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING THE MONEY.
angomcha

Nov 27, 2015

I got call from +911142824200 at 1125hrs. A ladies.said from sbi
(I, am the first credit card user)she ask the details of cards and my name area also just like verification. And she said have some offers and u have to buy this the first time no need to pay anything again.
Then she process to do this thing and done I accept transaction Rs.6494 made at MOTO TPSL.
Then call the bank n block the card .please kindly help me this matter

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...