Motorola

Consumer complaints and reviews about Motorola

Anurag9406

Jun 23, 2018

Forget to give back SIM card

I have submitted my phone for check up. As my data cable was not working properly, they have taken out sim card and I was not acknowledged about that.
When my data cable problem was resolved, I checked my datacable and leave service centre as I urgently needed to go to faridabaad for important meeting , after half an hour when I needed my phone to make an urgent call.

I was unable as there was no sim card, so I went back to service centre and found out it was with them.

In this whole thing my 90 minuts was wasted, I was late for meeting.
And moreover I was not sure if my sim card was MISUSED or not in that period of time as i use only one no. And it is connected to my all BANK ACCOUNTS and my mail IDs. if any misuse of this was taken place in that period of time Motorola will be responsible for that.
Mukundk380

Jun 13, 2018

Handset Under warranty but they ask me for money

I am user of Moto e4 plus and my device is not working properly I go to the service center at uttam Nagar for solving my problem because my device is under warranty but they ask me for money this device have display problem so plz solve the problem as soon as possible
harichhimpa

Jun 6, 2018

phone not work correctly

dear sir
i have purchsed moto e-4 smartphone Nov- 2017 but it is not work correctly
Pallavi Thakur

May 14, 2018

Phone parts stolen

i gave my moto G4 plus phone to Motocare marathalli (on first floor,near Brand factory) for repair.They kept it for 4-5 days, and didn't fix as well. instead , they stole the original display of my phone and the battery.
Because of that i had to spend additional 3000 rupees .

Never expected such unethical behaviour from a branded service center. Please do not go to motocare service centers, specifically Motocare marathalli (on first floor,near Brand factory) . Bloody thiefs are running that motocare!!!!!!!
Pallavi Thakur

May 14, 2018

Phone parts stolen

Never expected such unethical behaviour from a branded service center.
Shah Nidhi

May 13, 2018

No help provided

Facing issue from the date I bought the phone and till date the issue has not been resolved. No help is provided by the service center as well as from customer care center. Case has also been filed by me against Motorola n email regarding the same has also been sent still Motorola company is not ready to call or respond ....Worst service provider.
PAYAL DODIA

Apr 19, 2018

defect manufacturer - sensor problem - battery problem

Mobile is not charging , its only 4months old phone.
When i took Moto X PLay i was facing same problme.
MOTO has same problem.
if so its pathetic.
When i had MOTO X PLAY duirng that time i changed motherboard for sensor problem and battery problem thrice.
i want my mobile in good condition .
realy fed up.
to go to Service center is far from my place .
Your service center staffs are also arrogant

contact me :9833856065
9819140629
jyotigautam

Apr 11, 2018

Service centre did not repair the phone

I visited an authorized Motorola service centre in Hyderabad for getting my charging port repaired. However the centre did not repair my phone and power button. Moreover, after collecting my phone I found that the earphone port is not working.
Shaggy13

Apr 1, 2018

After service nothing is working

I was having battery drain problem only , I went to moto service center they told me issue will be fix in 4 days and it took almost 2 week in spite of taking this much of time now my phone good other issue like sim is not getting detect , phone is charging in switch off mode only and the battery drain problem is still persist . This is what your service center are providing services.Now i have no faith in moto at all and i will not recommand any one to buy phone because its just the wastage of money and time.
Swamy98

Mar 28, 2018

Moto g4 plus not working properly

Sir/Madam

I bought a Moto g4 plus mobile 2 months ago.My mobile is not working properly as it is getting switched off automatically while getting calls and battery is draining off for every power off.Mobile is getting switching off every day for at least 9 to 10 times per day.
I am getting irritating everyday.When I gave to service center they charged me Rs.2000,for updating software.But there is no use doing that.The number of times switching off is increased after giving to service center.I am a student and I am facing a lot of problem with ur company phone.
So from next time I prefer to all that don't take Moto mobiles.
anupk1609

Mar 21, 2018

Making my Moto phone unserviceable than before

Sir I gave my Moto G4 Plus to Gadgetz Solution, Above Domino's, Second Floor, Laitumkrah, Shillong (which is an authorised service centre of Motorola), as my phone was taking 7 to 8 hrs to charge firstly they told me that they have to do water service, afterward they called me and told me that my battery has to be replaced, after sometime they called and told me that the phone required to change charging socket, they told me that it would cost Rs 4000/- + I accepted so that my phone would be as before but after one day they told me to replace my motherboard as it is faulty and it would cost Rs 6800/- , I was shocked to here that this service centre is totally looting me and I denied to replace my motherboard. They took Rs 450/- charge from me and told that the phone will run as before and I can use as before but when I came home and charged the phone at night the battery was 27% and when I saw it at morning time the battery was as it is at 27%. Now when I am making calls they do not respond nicely and make excuses and cut my call when I want to make some query with them. Sir/madam being Motorola a good phone but your service centres and not cooperative and experience due to which your product marketing is decreasing. I don't want my money back but I warn you Sir/madam that this types of Motorola service centres and harmful for your company.
Mansi Amritkar

Feb 23, 2018

Poor performance by Service center

I have motorola G4 plus phone was not working well so I went to motorola service center and they told that motherboard needs to change and when I went there after 15-20 days they changed it..but then I have faced issue with mike and speaker...Meanwhile the service center was closed for renovation for 1 month .... then after 1 month again I have given them my phone to repair it... Now again they told me that there was problem with motherboard... So now its more than 1 and 1/2 month still they are not able to repair that phone... They are giving the reason that they are not able to solve the technical issue... Very poor performance by SARA Mobile Shoppe....
mediaaxes.info@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018

complain about broken of mobile accesories by service centre

I HAVE GIVEN MY MOBILE FOR SERVICING IN LENOVO MOTOROLA SERVICING CENTRE ON 7/1/18 AND THEY HAVE RETURNED ME ON SAME DAY BUT FROM THE SAME DAY I HAVE GOT ANOTHER PIN MY MOBILE IS NOT CHARGING AND THE PIN IS BROKEN AND THEY WERE BLAMING ME AND NOT TAKING RESPONSIBLE.
WHY THEY HAVE NOT CHECKED AND THE COMPLAIN NO IS C0012 AND THEY WERE BLAMING FOR ACCIDENTAL ISSUE SO PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLE, IMEI 3518260979328, 351826090779326, PRODUCT MODEL-XT1770
With Thanks & Reagrds
Ameerul Siddique
Aditya Lahori

Jan 6, 2018

mobile charger

there are problem in a my mobile charger [model No-moto e3 power],[IMEI No-351887080604114]
The problem is charger not work .
Mera mobile or charger ki 1 Year warranty h but Ghaziabad motorola service center walo ne 6 month warranty h product ki isleya under warranty me ni hoga.
mane toll free numb pr be 20 SE 30 bar call kr k laken ...koi bolta h 6 month warranty h to koi bolta h 1 year warranty ...
mera kafe time isme wast ho chuka h...
mujko ye bata do k mera mobile or charger warranty me hoga ya ni....
me bhut perassan ho geya hu Motorola company se...Motorola ki service ache nee h...
jab service nee Dane h to company product sale ku kr rahe h
mare pass sale invoice be h liken fer be company service ni de rahe h ...8979479833
Harshad savle

Jan 1, 2018

Mis behave with customer and delay servise

I have motorola z2 play urs turbo power is not working so i went to motorola servise centre and they told that your cable is bent so it beed 5-6 days to change and when i went there aftr 6 days they changed it..but problem remain same...then they told that adapter is not workung and again said that adapter is not available come after 5-6 days...when i went there after 5 -6 days they give adpter but still phone was not working...now they told me that phone have some issue...and it need 12 days because it is repeated .....so i requested them to do it fast ...and they misbehaved with me....u really hate motorola servise
Manish Boral

Nov 29, 2017

E4 plus touch screen

I am facing all sorts of issues with my touch screen double touch, no touch responce ,ghost touch, auto dimming of display while auto brightness is off ,white patches on top side of screen so what should I do all this occurred with in months of purchase

Manish Boral
RJ Singh delhi

Nov 29, 2017

Motrola/ Lenovo cheating for monetary gains

Dear Team Motorola
I purchased Moto G 7.0 Nougat in Jan 2017
The phone was working alright till 7 months. But one night it got discharged till its end. On recharging found only a white LED light blinking and no response.
Tried charging with other chargers and still did not come to life.

Went to Motorola/Lenovo service center at 26/4 Okhla Industrial -II New Delhi India and showed phone. The only answer after checking was that there was water ingress in the phone and cannot be covered under guarantee. My only response was to take the phone back as arguments with under qualified/ unprofessional staff would be wasteful, hence I am here to report the issue.
I am very sure and definite that the phone was not subject to any water/ liquid. The spot shown to me where they predict that water damage is small pinpoint area. If water was present, it would have effected a larger area.
I am still not arguing over your service center's findings, but since I am technically qualified in electronics, it makes one think that a company like Motorola can stoop so low as to teach their staff to give some novice/ lame excuses just to save repair or replacement costs. You may be saving some money over this kind of attitude, but please see that you are teaching young guys in our service centers to lie and manipulate. They will grow up to be crooks and evil in society as they have scored just to please you in the management.
Other than some dishonest monetary gains, you should have moral responsibility to invest into the system/society as well.
PLEASE DONOT DAMAGE THE YOUNG FABRIC IN OUR SOCIETY.

Warm Regards
RJ SINGH
+91 9811555885
balajieswar

Nov 11, 2017

moto g5s service worst

Hi sir,
I am using moto g5s, only 45 days old have got a touch complaint, so i move to motorola authorized service center in coimbatore. so i got disappointing very poor customer service not even got responce properly, working employes are rude and harsh behaviors (06.11.2017) on tat time i give service but till now not even get my phone. but he promise me to give a phone on (09.11.2017) till now not even responce me. very very very very poor customer service, and definitely am not going buy a new moto phones and not even recoment my friends also very poor and worst service.moto service coimbatore branch no:(9514414416)...any way thanks for your poor sevice.if any possible contact me:(9043055505), (9566732060).
Prasad manchu

Nov 5, 2017

Notification light

I buy a moto g5 s plus and the mobile have notification light on mobile but the Motorola company has not enable it ,and the mobile has no music player &no gallery and the mobile has no infrared and the company given the headset to cheap&too worst sound,quality so can u please the resolve the problems
To urs;
Motorola consumer
Amarjot46

Nov 1, 2017

Worst phone

I am a moto user and will never suggest to anyone to buy this phone .I am using Moto m and after two months o lg i started facing problems .I gave my phone to service center i. Mysore still i am facing many problems .Each month i am facing new problem and motorola service centers are also worst they are not able to solve problems .worst experience with Moto M .
Amarjot46

Nov 1, 2017

Worst phone

I bought MotoM phone and it is worst ever phone within 2 months only i was facing charging problems then after that mike problem and many more problems .I am facing every month new problems.I would never suggest anyone to buy this phone,worst experience with motorola
nivarp

Oct 28, 2017

moto care saying warranty mobile heating problem not solve here

I own moto cell phones for my family.
IMEI 351891080743690
We found that of the cell phone have got problems with in 6 months only. Now mobile in warranty.
starting problems under 6 month
over heating,
battery drain fastly
slow charging
I given Aurangabad samarthnagar service center. I have visited suggested service center by Motorola service team.
Shop no. 3 & 4, trimurty complex,
Near savarkar statue, nirala bazar road,
Samarthnagar, Aurangabad
Maharashtra 431001
They are saying that your phone not solve here. Its totally unprofessional attitude from Motorola service team.
Pawan P

Oct 26, 2017

Motorola Product quality and service

I own three moto cell phones for my family . We found that each of the cell phone have got problems with in 6 months only. One of my mobile is having problem with Camera and automatic restarting ( Switch On / Switch Off ) . I have visited suggested service center by Motorola service team . They have not informed any charges before submission of Mobile phone , Later they are asking for money for each service although that phone is in warranty period . Now they are saying that your phone will not be covered under warranty because of liquid issue . We have used cell phone in best possible ways . We are not able to find out the the real problem . Its totally unprofessional attitude from Motorola to get rid of warranty service in the name of Liquid problem .
shravani3

Oct 20, 2017

about the attitude of the staff and very poor useless service.

IRRESPONSIBLE, RELUCTANT, INEXPERIENCED AND ESCAPING ATTITUDE OF STAFF AT M/s Satyam Electronics, Service Center No: SCD-018-SATYAM ELECTRONICS,
REF: Copmplaint NO:SRSCD0181710110012 DATED 11.10.2017.
1. Initially I have approached the above service centre for rectification of battery problem. They have taken a complaint and returned the mobile saying mobile charging pin to be replaced and done. For this they have charged Rs.1100/- and confirmed that the problem is solved. After coming home, when tried for recharging the mobile again it hasnt changed a bit and started showing the same error for which the mobile has been given for repair.
2. On 11.10.2017 I have approached the same service centre and explained the problem. They simply said it the problem with the battery and it should be replaced with new one and this process will take maximum -2- to -3- days and is chargable Rs.1650/-.
Subsequently as per the delivery date on 17.11.2017 after -6- day of complaint, When I approached the service centre the reluctant replay from the staff is " it takes another -2- days" and i was promised that the mobile will be delivered on 20.11.2017 .
Today i.e. 20.11.2017 I have AGAIN called the service centre on mobile number 9052002345 one lady name Asma attended the call and replied that the battery has been ordered and not yet received and will take another -3- days to receive i.e 23.10.2017 and she advised me to visit the service centre personally and ABRUPTLY CUT THE CALL with out hearing me further.
This is the customer service at the above Service Centre. Till now I made -4- visits to the above service centre. I am facing lot of inconvinience and became incommunicable at office and domestic front, due to the irresponsible service from the above service center.
The staff sitting in the front office of the service centre are very arrogant and very casual in nature when customer is addressing the complaint.
At this jucture, I feel dishonoured for purchasing a Motorola phone and need to think for better service giving local brand mobiles in future.how can Motorola authorize this type of Service Centres ??SHAME..you people thing playing with the customer is right?.i am gonna wait for 2 more days for my phone.if not,my next action would be going to a consumer court.
A.V.Rammohan,

1- over heating,
2- battery drain fastly
3- slow charging
4- moto or lenovo company Gallery, video and music app not support
I given hassan service center
1st time software checked 2 days admitted, after 3 days repeat again problem, 2nd time given sever center repeat software checked 2 days admitted after use problem is not solved, 10 days later 3rd time given service center motherboard replace admitted 22 days
after 3 mount problem
1- front camera is not clear
2- speaker not working
3- moto app not working sometimes (exp: shaking flash light and twisting camera is not work)
Admitted for a week has not yet been repaired but problem is pending

VeryVery bad respond to costumers in hassan service center of Motorola y bad respond to costumers in service centre of Motorola
I have purches Motorola g4 plus through Amazon within 10 month problems coming

Yatra.com - Refund is not being provided which is promised
    Dear Lalit, Thank you for your patience! We would...
    VIVO MOBILE PHONE - Less intelligent vivo x21 OS
    I had purchase vivo x21 3 weeks ago and i feel amd gound...
    phoneafriend - Unsatisfactory services & feel cheated
    Dear Sirs, Thank you very much for the prompt replay. I...
    SBI sambra bank - Money debit from my account
    It's complain has been submit by me already 1 month...
    GTB Hospital - Mother and her child suffer from pain and behaviour to them
    Hi, My name is Ahsan ali. My wife is admit on 23th of...
    www.parivahan.gov.in - Refund of amount paid for the application 1396754018
    I applied for change of address through parivahan.And...
    Hitachi - Kizashi 1.5 Ton Split AC
    Team Hitachi, Thanks for acknowledging my request and I...
    Tata Housing Development Co. - RE : No one is responding TATA HOUSING
    Dear Customer, This shouldn’t have happened. Kindly...
    National Institute Of Open Schooling - Regarding 2nd year D.El.Ed registration
    We have made 2nd year D.El.Ed registration through...
    reliance sim - reliance GSM SIM not working
    Hi, My reliance GSM sim not working since more than 3...