mpsc online filling form

Consumer complaints and reviews about mpsc online filling form

Jan 30, 2023

Uploaded wrong document

Hello sir/mam, I have uploaded HSC marksheet in SSC section of MPSC form. How can i correct it ? please guide me.

Jan 30, 2023

Uploaded wrong document

Hello sir/mam, I have uploaded wrong document in SSC marksheet section. Insted of uploading SSC I have uploaded HSC marksheet. please guide me.
Rutuja sawant

Jan 25, 2023

Domicile certificate mistake

Mistake form domicile certificate option yes or no so i was mistake no option but i correct option yes but didn't select so what happend next.

Domicile certificate mistake Domicile certificate mistake

AkshayRaut

Jan 2, 2023

Unable to New User Registration

I am trying to fill out the online registration form for the last 5 days but I am unable to fill it. While filling out the form at the very first option it is not working. After clicking on the Get OTP error it shows "Get OTP Error" and I am not getting any OTP on my Email ID. I tried using a different email ID but it's not working. Kindly Do the needful as it is really necessary.
Thanks in advance.
samikshagholap

Dec 22, 2022

option are not selected

Dear Sir /Mam,

I am Gholap Samiksha, I'm trying to register on mpsc online application site to fill the examination form but I'm getting problem in getting registered. I am trying to fill my profile details but in first step I am unable to fill or choose the option for the details like,Domicile details, physically handicapped or not,sport details,ex serviceman option, govt employee or not, etc options. Because of this problem I can't able to lock or complete my profile. Please Help me.
Awaiting your reply.
Name : Gholap Samiksha Anil
Email id: [email protected]
Gauravwankhade

Oct 22, 2022

Email verification OTP is not coming

Respected sir/madam,
There you need email verification but no otp is coming on email and I'm trying it from last 5 days. Please have a look into it and fix the problem as tomorrow is the last day to fill the form. I have also tried changing my email but the same problem occuring in that also.
Gauravwankhade

Oct 22, 2022

Email verification OTP is not coming

Respected sir/madam,
I'm not able to continue the process of filling the form as the OTP to verify the email is not coming. I'm trying it from last 2 days and I also tried it with changing the email id but same problem is occuring there also. Please have a look into this problem tomorrow is the last day to fill the form.
Onkarjadhav

Oct 11, 2022

Email Verification Error

I'm trying to fill the form for last 2 days but there is email verification error occurs every time that means I got no OTP on my registered email. I have changed my email, but the same problem occurs with the new email id also. I got OTP on my registered mobile number but not on my registered email
Amol wavale

Aug 8, 2022

No receiving email OTP

While filling the mpsc form there is an option of mobile verification and email varification....for mobile varification i am receiving OTP on my registered mobile number but for email verification no OTP has been received yet tried soo many time ...kindly look into this matter and resolve it as early as possible

Pankajkh

Jul 15, 2022

Email OTP not receive

When I am new registration 1 st time I am face one problem when I am registration. Email OTP not received many time I am try but not receive OTP. Also my Other E-mail ID used but not receive OTP. Only Mobile OTP is received. but email OTP pending that's why I am not filling form . Sir Today's is last date form for STI ,ASO,PSI form plz help .

Remark: Sir one Opportunity i am miss because System not generate Email OTP.

Thanks & regards
Pankaj Kharatmal
KKR0067

Jun 22, 2022

About filling application form

About filling application form
Dear Sir /Mam,
I am Kishor Kiran and I'm a Mpsc Aspirant. As I am trying to fill my profile details but in first step I am unable to fill or choose the option for the details like,Domicile details, physically handicapped or not,sport details,ex serviceman option, govt employee or not, etc options. Because of this problem I can't able to lock or complete my profile. Please Help me.
Name: Kishor Kiran Raut
Sakshinighde

Jun 17, 2022

Unable to fill or choose the option for the details

I am sakshi sanjay nighade

As I am trying to fill my profile details I have completed second, third, fourth, fifth stages completely. But in first step I am unable to fill or choose the option for the details like,Domicile details, physically handicapped or not,sport details,ex serviceman option, govt employee or not, etc options. Because of this problem I can't able to lock or complete my profile. Please Help me to do the same. Today is Last date of form filling.
Name: sakshi sanjay nighade
AkshayRayate

May 28, 2022

Profile Updation Fails

Respected Sir /Ma'am,

I am Akshay Sayaji Rayate. I cannot select the non creamy layer of the first page and all the options from there. I tried a lot but I am giving you this review as the last date is approaching. Below is my information for any feedback. Please help me.
Name : Akshay Sayaji Rayate
Email Id : [email protected]
archanapawar

Mar 18, 2022

Clss B technical exam form filling

Dear Sir /Mam,
I am Ashvini Balasaheb Pawar .

Name: Archana Balasaheb Pawar
Satva

Mar 13, 2022

Unable to fill MPSC Technical Services Combined Pre Exam.

Respected Sir, I am MPSC Aspirant and I have been trying to fill the form, but I can't complete my profile due to technical website issues. As I am trying to fill my profile details I have completed second, third, fourth, fifth stages completely. But in first step I am unable to fill or choose the option for the details like,Domicile details, physically handicapped or not,sport details,ex serviceman option, govt employee or not, etc options. Because of this problem I can't able to lock or complete my profile. Please help me to complete the form so that I can apply for the MPSC Technical Services Combined Pre Exam.

Satwashila Ghadge
Kish123

Jan 31, 2022

Can't select options

Sir i have been trying to create my profile since last 4 days but I can't select some yes or no kinda options like are you handicapped and are you ex serviceman? Due to which I'm not able to complete my profile. I tried searching on YouTube and google for a solution but didn't find anything. I thought maybe the site is down, so I logged in late at night and early in the morning but still it didn't work. So please look into it ASAP so that I can proceed with my application.
My name is kishor subhash Gadhe
Email id [email protected]
Kish123

Jan 31, 2022

Can't fill the form

I've been trying to create my profile on the site since last 4 days but I can't choose the yes or no options under some specific categories like are you ex serviceman? Are you handicapped? No matter how many times I say no, it just doesn't accept the answer and that's why I can't go to the next stage. I searched YouTube n google hoping for some solution but didn't find any. I thought maybe the site is down so I tried logging in early in the morning, late at night but nothing worked. Please look into it my mail id is [email protected]
Aniket2708

Jan 27, 2022

Profile step 1 problem

I'm an MPSC Aspirant. And while trying to fill my profile details. I completed my second, third, fourth, fifth stages completely. But in first step I am unable to fill or choose the option for the details like, Caste certificate details, Domicile details, physically handicapped or not,sport details,ex serviceman option, govt employee or not, etc. Because of this problem I am unable to lock or complete my profile, and complete my application. Please let me know about the instructions going forward.
Awaiting your reply.
stella22

Jan 24, 2022

Unable to open Online Application ON MPSC

I have been trying since days but unable to open the Online Application for Advt 270/2021. when i click on view it just shows blank. Kindly help

Mail : [email protected]
kartikeyanilvarna

Jan 16, 2022

Unable to upload photo and signature

Dear MPSC authority,
I have been trying to upload photo and signature since a week now, but your website shows constant error messages. I do not know how to proceed with this issue or to whom to complain. The deadline is near and still, the website has not been fixed. Please look into the matter. This is frustrating and we are losing opportunities in this process. Please help!

+918424027044
Anku1315

Jan 16, 2022

I am unable to fill the form

I am trying to fill the form from last 3 days 13th jan 2022 as soon as i submit and pay its shows encountered internal error please try after some time its really very depressing please helping
surajgaikwad

Jan 15, 2022

UNABLE TO COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION OF MPSC

I AM Mr. SURAJ PRUTHVIRAJ GAIKWAD, AND I AM TRYING TO FILL ONLINE MPSC FORM-269/2021 SINCE LAST 10 DAYS AND AS SOON AS I CLICK ON 'SUBMIT AND PAY FEES' IT SHOWS ' WE ENCOUNTERED AN INTERNAL ERROR'
AND SINCE THE LAST DATE OF FILLING THE FORM IS 17th JANUARY 2022 I NEED TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND LET ME KNOW ON MY
MAIL [email protected]
Utsav0802

Jan 13, 2022

Not able to submit the online application

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

From the last 10 hours I am trying to submit the online application but as soon as I click "Submit & Pay Fees" tab, it says "we encountered an internal error, please try again", and I am trying it for the last 10 hours but nothing is happening.

It is my humble request if you could resolve the issue.

Drepoman

Jan 13, 2022

Unable to upload photo and signature

I have been trying to upload photo and signature since 3 days, earlier I thought it might be due to internet speed, so I tried in cyber cafe, but keeps on giving me Error , Network Error, when checked in console it seems problem is on MPSC web page itself as it is breaking with code : Error occurred: We encountered an internal error, please try again.
I was supposed to apply before 13, but i am not sure whether this problem will be solved before that or not.

SAMRUDDHI MANDAPE

Jan 12, 2022

Mpsc site not working properly

Hello
I am trying to fill the mpsc form from yesterday but I am facing a lot of problems....I have uploaded the photos and signature in correct dimensions still it is displayed as error status code 500 each and every time I click on save button....and a lot of time I have been shown network error in each and every step the site is running very slow...please solve this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you!