MPSEB Bhopal

Parthvi Mishra

Jan 16, 2020

Power cut

Power cut since 12 hours complaint no. At MPEB is 2020011507700
No response, issue is not being resolved.
Parthvi Mishra

Jan 16, 2020

Electricity

Waiting for electricity since last 12 hours, compalint no. At MPEB Bhopal is 2020011507700, unheard and issue still not resolved, also we are getting no response.
Amit Rawat BSF

Jun 9, 2018

Power cut since 3 hrs

Power cut from 00:30 to till time
Why
Kya drama hai ye roj roj ka
Mudit Badwaik

Feb 11, 2018

No electricity from morning

From morning electricity is not their at rohit nagar phase1. Plz take some action quickly as their is no electricity we have to give our exam tomorrow till now telectricity didnt came. We all have to study in dark in torch lights. I m calling to toll free no. Of mpseb continuesly from morning but nobody is receiving call always call is angaged somewhere else.
Worst service....!!!!
Arwa Qutubuddin

Feb 3, 2018

LONG DURATION POWER CUT

Sir I live in Housing Board Karond Area, Bhopal.....And there has been a Power cut for Last 3hrs....Exam time is going on and this is really not working....Placing a complain also didn't receive a word from the Authority.... Customer care No. not working.....Highly unprofessional Behavior from Electricity Board Department....

It is Really Outrageous

Arwa Qutubuddin
(448-A Mullah Colony, Housing Board Karond Bhopal,MP)
Kailash Maithil

Sep 21, 2017

Power Cut

Sir I live in Kotra Sultanabad Bhopal M. P. Every day there is power cut, it feels like we are living in village not in the city.So Sir please do something we are facing severe problems.
akhilesh singh chouhan

Jul 10, 2017

Line cut from meter even all bills are paid

My name is Priti Chouhan , address , C- 302 Swami Vivekanand Parisar ,Ktara Hills Bhopal ,Account ID 0327270432 ,I have paid my June /17 bill Rs. 824/- via online Payment Ref. No. - 40770145 ,Transaction Ref. No.- JICI5451159400,Transaction Date & Time - 24-06-2017 08:36:57.
But line man of MPSEB cut my light from Meter due to unpaid bill .
Pl. help and instruct them to connect my line from meter.

Priti chouhan

Manas1607

Jun 30, 2017

Light is off from 2 hours

Complaint no.20170692674 isme koi bhi action NAHI Liya gaya hai
Aur phone bhi NAHI pic kar rahe hai
Aman166

May 27, 2017

Worst electricity department in entire country

Bhopal the state capital, and this is the kind of service and complaint redressel,. No one attending calls, all night no electricity in thus extreme hot weather, small kids and elderly are sweating and crying. Are we in 21 century Bhopal or Stine age Bhopal.
K G SHANKAR

May 17, 2017

UNABLE TO PAY MPSEB BHOPAL BILL ONLINE

I am K G Shankar, resident of HIG-145, Amarnath Colony, Bhopal. My electricity account ID/ IVRS is 1097035000 and service No.is
2334345-54-############(old service No. is 23343459073050) under Danish kunj-54 Zone of Bhopal. My meter reading was done on 8.05.17 and bill for Rs.1031/- is given where in due date mentioned for cheque/online is 17.05.17 and for cash payment 20.05.17. I regularly pay my electricity bill online either at www.mpcz.co.in or at MPonline site. Till today i.e 17.05.17, my electricity bill is not uploaded in the online sites and in its absence I am unable to pay my electricity bill. In MP online site, my IVRS No. or service as mentioned above is not accepting.( From April,17, MPEB have changed IVRS and service numbers). There is no facility on www.mpcz.co.in site for advance payment facility. In view of what has been stated above, MPEB authorities may respond positively and upload domestic consumer bills promptly and also initiate suitable amendments to facilitate hassle free advance bill payment facility in their site.. They may appreciate that whole India is advancing towards digitization and important organisation like MPSEB should not lag in this crucial area.
K G Shankar
dishita jain

May 14, 2017

light problem

Sir bhopal rajdhani h tab v puri rat kie liye light chli jati
Rajdhani ke ye hal h to baki jagho ka kya hoga
Sant nagar me rat 2 bje sirf biring problem ki bjah se dp se light band krke bhag gai apke electrician garmi me puri rat wait krna bdi bat hoti
Please age aisi problem na ho isliye ye mail kr rahe h hm
s-spandey

Nov 5, 2016

unauthorised an illegal connection

i shivshankar ramprasad pandey village- bhatgawan, post- raigaon, dist- satna m.p. have permanent connection with private transformer at my land for aggriculture errigation purpose. capacity of transformer is limited but connection are too much. who will be responsible/ pay ,when transformer will damage.
many former of our village already taken direct connection from my personal transformer without our knowledge/ permission even they done take any temporary connection issued by MBSEB authority. they are not ready to disconnect such illegal connection.
peoples are harassing our family members.

request you to take necessary action on such illegal work and instruct concern dept to do the needful.

Thanks for your prompt cation in this regards

Best Regards
shiv shankar pandey
mobile- 73549 26347
mohini shukla

Nov 4, 2016

electricity bill

Sir pehle to sab thik tha lekin phir achanak electricity walo ne ek mahine ka 55,000 bill aya phir jab hamne complaint ki tab bhi koi process nahi hui hamari bijli kat di gai 2 bar akhir kar hamne jasa kasa 55,000 rupe dia lekin ye phir bhi naahi mane inhone 25,000 ka bill phir dia aur next month ka +1000 26,000 bill dia hume koi clearity nahi di gayi nahi bill bharne ke bad koi specific bill dia gya aur aj bhi 15,166bill dia gya ha sir kuch madad karo hum gareeb admi ha ab kya ghar bech ke pasa de kya sir madad karo
suryahll

Nov 1, 2016

Power cut

Dear concern
I am fade up with this type third class services of mpseb every day since last 6-8 months we are suffering with power cut and surprisingly most of the number which is in your list are I think are all fake. I am sorry but this need to be address properly.

Suryakant Mishra
72, Palsh Parisar, Navdoor Sanchar Colony,
Gulmohar,Bhopal -462039
Ph.7869291221
s-spandey

Oct 28, 2016

unauthourised connection

I uma shankar pandey have permanent connection and transformer in my land from last one year , but many villager jointed direct connection without any information from our transformer since they dont have even temporary connection which is granted from mpseb.
they are not ready to disconnect such connection.
i request you to instruct concern area officer/ junior engineer to visit the site and take action on it as soon as possible.
my younger brother mr. shiv shankar pandey is residing at village with parent and he is not able to visit any office because he is suffering from fracture in right leg due to road accident 4 month back, also my father is plus 90 year old.
please do the needful as earliest.

my address is given below.
shiv shankar pandey
village- bhatgawan
post office - raigaon, distt- satna. 485001
madhya pradesh.
mobile no. 73549 26347
shrinileshverma

Oct 26, 2016

uncontrol lighte cutting

Sir esagarh ke gahora village me lighte uncontrol cutting hoti h 24 hrs me 5 hrs bhi lighte nhi millti humko or lighte cutting ki koi timming nhu h evry 30 minit me 10 minit lighte cut ho jaati h kb aaygi koi pta nhi kb jaygi koi pta nhi ..plsss help..
Sandeepkp123

Oct 13, 2016

Regular Power Cut Regarding

I am Sandeep Mishra resident at Hari Nagar Neelbad Bhopal our area facing Regular Power Cut Problem recently from past Three month,Sir Power cut is 10 to 20 times in a day anytime and also no information was given by MPEB for this power cut, I am calling to Mr Malik AE Contact No-8349560030 and MR Jain JE-9301820325 and Area Line Man Mr Ajay pal contact No-9893650919 but there is no response any body person
Sir we are facing to much problem because of it requesting you to kindly do the needful as early as possible.
koraon

Oct 12, 2016

Correction in Plot No.

For the last few months, the Plot No. is appearing in my Electricity Bill as C-5A, MInal Residency J.K.Road Bhopal inplace of C-5, MInal Residency J.K.Road Bhopal .
I have informed this thing to the Nearest Electricity Distribution Centre ie at Minal Residency. But the plot no. is not getting corrected. I personally contacted to Shri Deepak Chaudhary Asstt.Engr. on above issue. I have submitted my request in writing also. My ACC ID No. is 2059315111

Kindly help me.
Rahul Sharna

Aug 9, 2016

pump line connection ratibad

Sir I am Rahul sharma s/o late Vinod sharma live in ratibad bhadbhada road Bhopal
Sir m ek kisan hun or kheti pr nirbhr hun parntu apki bijli subidha ki bjah S kheti nii ho pati mene apna pura vil jama kr chuka hun lekin ratibad bijli ghar bale hamare fiiter ka kam kbhi bhi thik S ni krte paresan aker m ye sb likh rha hun ap jald S jald ratibad bijli bhibhag pr karybahi kre
shumaila baig

Jul 17, 2016

no receiving of complain calls

In BHOPAL such a worst mpeb head... aftral i thought all the officers should voluntarly resign.. bcz u r not capabl to sit here.. if u cn nt help ur localty so just go ahead... we are students our exams are running nd poll is distrb in my localty before last few hours we r facing electricity problm bt evn no mpeb board or call centres are attending call.. such a worst electricity suply in bhopal.. nd we cn say such a worst managing system of mpeb bhopal officers..
Santosh 1974

Jun 18, 2016

Cimplain of Power Fault

I have complained regarding power fault in 4 am but till now at 9:40 am still power is not resumed , It is so pathetic , I am feeling that I am residing in any micro village
DhaneshKhalotia

Jun 13, 2016

always power cut problem

Dear sir/mam

I am Dhanesh khalotiya, lives at munshi Prem Chandra parisar BDA colony airport road Lal ghati Bhopal .
It is a huge problem of power cut in this area 4-5 times in a day
There is RGPV final semester exams (8sem ) day after tomorrow

If the problem has been not solve, then I have to take this problem to the court and in front of the C.M. Also.

So kindly take action as soon as possible
vp700031013

Jun 7, 2016

Power Cut

I am vijay Pandey ( Adhiman Patrakaar Madhya pradesh Govenment) i have complain registered Yesterday Evening 4:00 clock, Every time MPEB person sir half an hour your complain is resolve , but my complain resolve 10:00 night , i have going the Awadpuri extension mpeb person talk to me but he is fully drunked on duty. only my complian resolve in 10 min but delay in almost 6 hour, Plz check

Vijay Ku Pandey
( Adhiman Patrakaar)
My mobile no is 9229451111
apoorvpandey15

Jun 7, 2016

Power cut since 4 hours

Area of Ashoka Garden and vardhaman green park colony is not receiving power since 10 am (7/06/16). People are suffering due to this careless attitude. Kindly do something about it. There is frequent power cut. Sometimes thrice a day. Electricity board should pay attention to the plight of people. Summer season is worst to endure power cuts.