MPSEB Bhopal

Consumer complaints and reviews about MPSEB Bhopal

wyomeshd

Jun 5, 2016

Phase Down since 2 hours

Sarvdharm Sector-C located house.
फेज नहीं पिछले दो घंटे से - सुबह से भी २ बार २-२ घंटा बिजली जा चुकी - और रात को फोन लगता नहीं |
इतनी गर्मी में कैसे काम चलायें प्रभु - कुछ तो इज्जत रखो अपने काम की नहीं तो इस्तीफा देके घर बैठो |
nayandarani

May 22, 2016

distribution of bills

I am not receiving any bill from 3 months at my shop address shop no. 60,Vibha sarees ,sant hirdaram shopping complex,bairagarh. When the bill payment is not done they are cutting the electricity cable without asking. You only tell me if we don't have bill how we can pay it or we get reminder so please i am fed up with these works ,if your suboordinates are getting the bill why they are not giving to particular holder of there electricity account. When they coming for cutting the electricity they are becoming worst rude with us.
Kindely look after this direction of work.

mohansharma4444

May 16, 2016

electricity meter complaint

We are your faithful as well as thank full user since last 30 years but recently we have faced few issues which were not at all dreamed of our meter stopped working we approached your local bairagarh office requested their and as advised submitted an application as even after few months no action. Was taken we again approached local office and found that our application. Got lost we again submitted a new application. Now after few more months few gentle man came and started searching our house like we have done some serious crime and entered inside with few intolerable comments and now have given some assumed bill of more then 4000 rs pls look into it and provide some sollution

Mohan sharma
Add-h.no -60 dev lok colony cto bairagarh Bhopal
Acc_I'd 695445000
Ivrs -2304501-1454
MahabaliNagarBhopal

May 14, 2016

false case of meter temper is created

MPEB (Danish Kunj, Bhopal) office vigilant department creates false cases of meter temper in the area. My house in Mahabali nagar which was not occupied for 3 months and due to which meter reading didn't increase and the vigilant team came and took meter. Vigilant department put 6500Rs charge on in next bill under miscellaneous. On lot of inquires they informed meter seal was broken, while they couldn't prove meter tempered in test lab. Now they are asking to pay 6500Rs because meter body was broken. Though I got to know from neighbors that they removed meter with hammer and because meter reading showed no consumption for last 3 months they created false case and proving with logic of 3 month non increase in reading.

These guys are falsely creating cases. Mr Khare vigilant department created the case. Be aware of these guys!!!
Richa Som

Apr 27, 2016

No electricity since 3 days

It has been 3 days since 2 phases are down and we are left without electricity. Despite of efforts to complain, nothing has been done.
We come under the Gandhinagar station of Bhopal.

It is outrageous.

Richa Som
Mo: 09644069555
farhan tai

Mar 1, 2016

pament ho gaya meter nagi laga 4 mahine ho gaye

Meter lagna h naya maltI me flate k liye pese jama ho gaye pure fir 1 mahine phle worker reading le kar chale gaye 15-20 din ka bol kr fir abu tak nahi kuch hua 1-mont h ho gaya or b zyada yar
jsingh1307

Feb 8, 2016

how difference is good between high power line and home

my plat and high power tention line diffrence is 20 feet. can i construced my home on this area. pls give me details about mp electric policy. how distance is batter for me.
kushal jawade

Feb 5, 2016

metra lagana k liya

Mera metre k pasia jams ho gya h par 4days baad bhi meter nahi laga h my name is kushal jawade mobile number 7748007940
rmhh

Jan 3, 2016

NOT RECIEVING BILL

h no, F 108/33 shivaji nagar bhopal..meter no is 28016..i have not recieved my electric bill since last two months. kindly send my bill.. REGARDS RAVI SINGH 9425391052
Aamir7252

Dec 13, 2015

REGULAR POWER CUT

RESPECTED SIR,

I am Ummul Kiram resident at H-273 Housing Borad Colony, Gas Rahat Colony, Huzur M.L. Nagar, Bhopal. our area facing Regular Power Cut Problem recently from past one month, Sir Power cut is 8 to 10 times in a day anytime and also no information was given by MPEB for this power cut, Sir we are facing to much problem bcoz of it requesting you to kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Address
H-273 Housing Borad Colony,
Gas Rahat Colony,
Huzur M.L. Nagar, Bhopal.
Mobile:- 9893924451
altamash mohammed

Nov 2, 2015

high tension line mere khet se 1 ft uper jhul rahi hai

High tention line mere khet se 1 ft uper jhul rahi hai khambe tut rahe hai kabhi bhi kisi ki jaan ja sakti hai line man ko bola wo bhi nahi ata Superviser se bola us ne bhi koi intrested nahi liya A E Barasia ko bola wo bhi kuch nahi kar rahe ap kuch karo mera m no .7828893232
s-spandey

Oct 3, 2015

NO transformer for permanent connection

I am shiv shankar pandey have permanent connection for agriculture pupose but last one year there is no power supply due to transformer stolen. we are paying energy bill just for nothing.
we visit several time at our are office SITPURA , Distt- Satna but no any action taken by authority. resulting we are loosing lot of our agriculture products.

I request you to please look into this matter and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance for your necessory action.

Best Regards
SHIV SHANKAR PANDEY
MOBILE- 7354926347
sanket dubey

Sep 18, 2015

power cut in security line area

Regular 40 to 50 times power cut and power resumes within minutes and seconds.
Please do the needful.
Our expensive electronics appliances are losing efficiency due to this activity.which is very harmful.
sunil bagre

May 30, 2015

electricity power cut

Sir extra time power cut without information and meter reader not educated they not proper reading ward 26 devihahilya bai ward ahead gurjar hostal chhipaner raod harda
Sakshi Garg

May 29, 2015

Unknown reason of electricity supply for our factory

There has been a electricity supply cut at SHIV SHAKTI DAL MILL plot no 100 sector A mandideep since 22/05/2015. The reason behind this is still unknown. This act has seriously affected our livelihood and a quick response would be the best expected.

MPEB BHOPAL

S.No. Name Designation Address Phone No. Fax No.
1 Shri Upendra Kumar Jain IG Police, Bhopal Old Secretariat, Bhopal 0755-2677407
2 Shri Ajay Sharma IG Police, Hoshangabad Hoshangabad 07574-250123
3 Shri Shivanand Dubey Commissioner, Chambal Division A.B. Road, Morena 0753-2233970
4 Shri Adarsh Katiyar IG Police, Gwalior Motimahal, Gwalior 0751-2445201 0751-2445252
5 Shri M. Afzal IG Police, Chambal - 0751-2445206 0751-2445252, 0751-2445201
FAQ's

Helpline No.: 1912
Toll-free No.:1800-233-1912

MPEB BHOPAL

M.P. Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPSEB)
Registered Office
Nishtha Parisar, Govindpura
Bhopal - 462 023
Madhya Pradesh

Telephone: +91 - 755 - 2602033, 2602034, 2602035, 2602036, 2678325
Facsimile/Fax: +91 - 755 - 2589821
E-Mail: [email protected]
Website: www.mpcz.co.in
Government of Madhya Pradesh Undertaking.
Contact Person: Chief General Manager

MPEB MP NAGAR 0755-2678263 MP Nagar Bhopal

mpeb no-07552678287
manish13

Apr 12, 2015

people calling me as mpeb official for

Sir.
This is for your kind information that my mobile no is display here as complaint register no.every day weather it is day or night people call for register there comlent.
Once i had registerd here on year 2012.
When i was leave in saket nagar.
Now please remove that complaint sinse it is solve now and more than two years
Manish joshi
srchouksey

Feb 13, 2015

damage of service line

dear sir,
MPSEB workers have cut the tree in front of my house No. 90 in Bhelnagar colony today at 2PM @ fell it on my service line which is damaged @totally bent which may cause serious accident at any time .Please take immediate steps to set it right. I have complained to the officer incharge at 6o'clock but they denied to take any action hence this complaint to you for remedial action.
srchouksey

Feb 13, 2015

cutting of Tree

dear sir,
your Staff workers have cut a tree in front of house No.90 Bhelnagar &fallen it on my service line which is totally bent and it may cause serious mishap.please send your staff &get it removed immmediately

Aug 11, 2014

Fluctuation of Voltage - No responce of maintenance staff.

Fluctuation of voltage is being observed since last 1 month. Despite of several complaints no action has been taken by maintenance staff. One time maintenance staff came and went back saying internal problem of the house. We have got checked and tested all MCBs and connections which have been found correct & OK. We have also suggested to check loose/rushed connections at Pole and DP but they are not checking such points. Maintenance staff is not finding the root cause of voltage fluctuation. We have switched off all electronics appliance like TV, Computer, Freeze etc to avoid damage. We are bitterly suffering from such negligence of services. There is no out standing of bills.
Complaint booking operator arrogantly says " You can go to any higher authority but complaint will neither be booked nor entertained."

With Regards.
S.N. Prajapati
C-213, Old Minal Residency, JK Road, Bhopal.
Res. Tel. No.0755-2688822, Mob: 9425036655
LOKESHMALVIYA

Aug 9, 2014

meter not working

I am residing at 120-A SUNDER NAGAR COLONY BEHIND POLICE STATION ASHOKA GARDEN BHOPAL. Recently we observed that our meter which is commonly located at ground floor of the building.Resulting to negligible bill amount which alerted us to find the reason for same meter reading as previous month.Till last month our bill amounts are quite ok . Hence request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue as earliest.

Thanks and best Regards
Mo:8871070800
samir yadav

Jul 24, 2014

power cut

I am surendra yadav from indore Marimata and i m give the computer training to all students and there is no power to 2 days and all student is in problem and when i go to power house for complent then wher's member tell me without electricity bill we cant note your complaint whenever we can note complaint on phone when i give a electricity bill of 5 month then he say's me bring this month electricity bill and i say that my student come and go and there is more lose for me but he don't listen my problem so plz help me
address : 129 sirama bafna marge sadar bazar road near hero showroom (success computers - 9752260066)