MPSEB Bhopal

Consumer complaints and reviews about MPSEB Bhopal

omompt

May 3, 2014

REGULER POWER CUT

we are leaving c-secter sainath colony.our connection with shiv mandir dp.now sir i m complain to u that the reguler power cut daily whitin 1 month.we have face more problem for that n when we complain for that in mpeb,but we have find no solution of theas.so please sir slove my problem early.

OM TIWARI

C-SECTER SAINATH COLONY MAHABALI NAGER KOLAR ROAD BHOPAL

TraptiSharma

Feb 3, 2014

METER NOT WORKING

RESPECTED SIR,

I am Trapti Sharma resident at Plot no. 26 Flat No G-1 Vaibhav appartment,servadharm colony, sector- A kolar road, Bhopal. MPEB fixed meter is not working on dated since the Month of December please arrange the technical person for check the meter or solve the problem as earliest possible & the bill wass Wrong Generated so Please Check it out.
I am Unable to Pay the bill.....

Trapti Sharma
Bhopal (M.P.)
nikky saxena

Oct 21, 2013

mpeb chhatarpur

mera metre do mahine se kharab h jisse vjah se bill 2000 tk a rha h to plz meri heip kre
atharv

Jul 20, 2013

demand of bribe by

I took temprory connection of electricity at 3/14 viay nagar indore service no. 548,clc. In 4 bills are given-1st of Rs.1665,2nd- Rs 2354, 3rd- Rs 4519 and 4th- Rs 3819 When I asked why the bills are so high the officers spoke rudly and asked bribe to reduce the amount complete process early. It has been 1 month that no clearifiction is given to me.
mpeb power house sch no. 54 Vijay nagar Indore
L.N Sharma

Jun 24, 2013

Meter not working

I am residing at 40, comfort heritage ayodhya by pass road and I want to give a complaint that my meter is not working since 2 months.We have given the complaint to one of the meter changer of MPEB, but till date he has not shown any response.Our complaint was given on 29/04/2013.So, please I request you to take some action to this problem.The exeperts have came to inspect the meter and they told that meter is burned but the meters light is still on and working. Please re-evaluate the meter and take action quickly to this problem.My request is please change the meter.

L.N Sharma,
40, comfort heritage ayodhya by pass road,
infront of tanatan dhabha.
radhesham rajput

Jun 19, 2013

my average bill not include to be actual bill

My average bill not include to be actual bill.
patelmunesh23

May 2, 2013

Erection of Pole & Transformer at Private Property

My name is Munesh Patel and I belong to Village Tikura(Uttar Tola), Rahgunath Ganj, Rewa, M.P

My complain is that Pole & Transformer is been erected on my private irrigational land. For which I had sended Legal notice from Rewa Distt. Court on 29/04/2013. Until that no erection work was under process. When contractor and person from M/s B S Transcom Ltd. came to know that legal notice had been issued they within 2 days they erected the pole and mounted Transformer on it

When I called Mr. Abhishek Shukla ( Nodal Officer) he confirmed that this work is not going to be done as legal notice had been issued
But person from M/s B S Transcom Ltd. named Mr. Anil Kr. Dubey with mobile no. +91 97555 93501 he demanded 20,000 rupees to remove the pole from my private land

This land is registered in name of Munesh Patel & my elder brother Brijesh Kr. Patel.

I request u to take necessary action against Mr. Anil kr. Dubey and local contractor Mr. Umesh Patel
raj bansal

Mar 25, 2013

meetar change

sir
i am rajkumar
humar meetat bahut tej chal raha tha to meetar change karwane ke liye
mpeb office me application di or unhone 1405 rs ki raseed kat ke bola bola new meetar laga denge
par unhone new meetar nahi dusra purana meetar laga diya
or jub maine new meetar ki bola to kahne lage lagwana hai to thik nahi to mat lagwao
purane meetar me 2 din 38 yunit bane hai

rajkumar agarwal
madhusudangarh
dist.guna
mo.no 803289888

Apr 19, 2011

Electricity pole not shifted

must be resolve in short time
S.K.Ganguly

Feb 1, 2013

Meter not working

I am residing at B-1, Swagat Apartment Phase-I Gurunanakpura, Raisen Road, behind capital petrol pump. Recently we observed that our meter which is commonly located at ground floor of the building was disturbed by some mischievous persons.Resulting to negligible bill amount which alerted us to find the reason for same meter reading as previous month.Till last month our bill amounts are quite ok . Hence request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue as earliest.

Thanks and best Regards
srl diagnostics

Jan 23, 2013

REGULAR POWER CUT

DEAR
OVER COMPANY (REAL DIAGNOSTICS PVT LIMITED )OFFICE IN GWALIOR UNIVERSITY ROAD GWALIOR.
NOW A DAYS POWER CUT REGULAR IN THIS AREA(11AM TO 5 PM ) . I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINED (G M COMPLAINT) BUT TILL NOW WE HAVE NO SOLUTION . MY MOBILE NO -9827210510,07512333000,2321111

WITH REGARDS
DEVENDRA RAJPUT
JACKTANEJA

Jan 8, 2013

METER NOT REPLACED

METER NOT REPLACED
I am MR JAGDISH KUMAR TANEJA resident at House.No M-291 ARVIND VIHAR BAGHMUGALIA BHOPAL 462043. MPSEB fixed meter is not working since Sept.2012 for which complained submitted by me on 08.10.2012 at Vidhya Nagar office of MPSEB. I met several times with the staff htere Shri Chouhan (Incharge Engineer of the office) and Shri KIshore (Lineman) but no result has come so far.. Every month average bill is being delivered which is more than the actual consumption of electricity. Please arrange to replace the meter immediately and solve the problem at the earliest possible. My consumer No. is 32425313-404639 .
mjoshi_joshim

Nov 22, 2012

whith out inform , disconnected line?

we are every month paying bill without fail , although mpeb disconncted my service line ?
very stange !

please reply .
and get line connected immideately...........

manish joshi
saket nagar ,
gaukaran

Sep 23, 2012

theft of electricity

Owner of akarsh girls hostel 280 rachna nagar govindpura theft electricity at night but he remains safe due to support of corrupt officer S N Shukla (mpseb officer) .please check it. and punish them.
harvinder singh

Aug 14, 2012

METER ARE NOT WORKING

I am MR INDER SINGH resident at H.No 114 sunder nagar ashoka garden govindpura Bhopal 462023. MPSEB fixed meter is not working on dated 14.08.12 please arrange the technical person for check the meter or solve the problem as earliest possible time for inconvenient .my consumer no is 32445210-9039326 pole no 234/27/1/04.

Mr Inder SIngh
MOb: 9826773076
H NO 114 SUNDER NAGAR NEAR G B PANTH SCHOOL ASHOKA GARDEN
GOVINDERPURA
Hemant Khale

Jun 25, 2012

Reconection

My electricity connection disconnected due to non payment of bill for the month of May 2012. Now I had paid all my dues through e-payment.How it will be reconnected, is it possible that without visiting the MPSEB area office it is reconnected and re connection charges will be added to next month bill.

Hemant.
Dr Arvind Shukla

Jun 1, 2012

Not delivering f electric Bil-regarding

I am Dr Arvind K Shukla rsiding at house no G-2 Kakda Abhinav homes. MPSEB fixed meter in my newly constructed house during last month (April, 2012). Meter Sr. no is 26697 . Today (28th May, 2012) two meter reader came and noted the meter reading but did not provide the Bill. Kindly ask them to provide the bill of reading taken on 28/05/12. I have already launched an complaint on 28th may, 2012.

Dr Arvind K shukla
MOb: 9425015224
G-2 kakda abhinav homes
Ayodhya By pass road
Opp: Minal residency
Dr Arvind Shukla

May 28, 2012

Not provided the electricity bill

I am Dr Arvind K shukla rsiding at house no G-2 Kakda Abhinav homes. MPSEB fixed meter in my newly constructed house during last month. Today two meter reader came and noted the meter reading but not provided the Bill. Kindly ask them to provide the bill of reading taken till today.

Dr Arvind K shukla
MOb: 9425015224
G-2 kakda abhinav homes
Ayodhya By pass road
Opp: Minal residency
neilom

Jan 18, 2012

amount of bill

i applied for electric meter before 4-5 month.their is no work for this and they gave bill in minus and after 4 month mpseb bhopal saying for payment undue amount of 2600..my consumer no is 32425208869028. help me out

Apr 19, 2011

Electricity pole not shifted

Electricity pole not shifted from home (infront of house)after contract finalization while work started & stoped due to some issue, since house is renovating & 2-3 times labours touched electricity wire bymistake but major casualty not happened so i requested to shift elecricity pole as soon as possible.

mahesh pathak