Consumer complaints and reviews about MR. SHAKTI NATH - CEO LOGIX GROUP

Bhawna Ravi Wadhwa
Feb 13, 2018

Regarding Blossom County J - 601

Hi Mr. Nath

This is the issue for My unit , in one of your Projects Called " Blossom County "
We have shared many times with your team on call , on mail at your office premises
But there is no action taken yet . Following is mail , stating our issue , shared with the team :
We believe that now the bol is into your court. Hope you will take me out from this . and will surely do the best
to your customers.

Majorly , We want a bit of time to make the payment . If a project can be delayed by 5 Years then atleast
you can easily give us 6 month extension period for the payment . and that is to on Zero Interest .

Secondly , The penalty on delay in project not calculated properly . The project is delayed by 5 years and the penalty is charged only for and year .

Kindly take care of our issues , and give us the revised payment schedule

( This is the mail shared many times with reminders
Hi Team

We have following issue to discuss :

1. Penalty charge

The penalty imposed on you is not properly charged , There is a delay in your project by Apx. 4 years . and the penalty is calculated only for an year.
Therefore , Kindly re-calculate the same and update us the actual amount.

2. Wave Off the Interest

We would like to request you to wave off my interest amount as there is long delay from your end too, and moreover there is no update from you that " We apologize for delay in _____ months / years" Due to this uncertainty in this project we have invested our funds somewhere else .

Moreover , where We have invested our funds for 1 or max. 1.5 year . you took 5 Long Years . That's again a Big Loss for me too.

3. Extended Area

Now would like to draw you kind attention towards the Area Extended
We have booked our unit for 1145 Sq.Ft and now you are forcing us to pay for 1202 Sq. ft. which is again not our choice .
And till date we am not aware weather this actually been increased or not or you are just charging from us along with all additional charges.

Before sending this notification that the area is increased and the customer is forced to pay . you should know whether the customer is willing or capable of paying the same ?

And for us It is very very difficult to pay Rs. 5,09,919.00 ( Rs. 3,20,710 for additional unit + Rs. 1,89,209 as Interest ) all of a sudden without planning .
You should have intimate us earlier so the customers can plan each and every thing accordingly.

3. Payment Period Extension

I would like to request you to extend my payment period for 6 Months and that is to without interest . Because as I stated earlier that my funds are invested somewhere else .And I cannot make payment in a month . And moreover , the unit is not finalized yet, It will take another 2-3 months after making payment .

I am ready to give you those 3 months without charging penalty but in revert you are requested to extend the payment period for 6 months without interest .

You are also requested to work on these points little faster so as I can be able to breath again. And that would be a Big relief that at-least I have invested with one of the Best Builders who understands their investors better.

Looking forward for your positive actions on the points mentioned above

Kindly share all the updated payment schedules earliest

Bhawna Wadhwa
9910106494 )

Please Do needful in our case
looking forward for the positive response from your side now .
swaraj k gupta
Jan 12, 2018

NOC for L -1203, Blossom Green Sector 143
I am 81 years old retired fro a top management position is Public Sector Undertaking.
I was allotted above mentioned flat in September 2011. I was levied interest for the period prior to the allotment i,e April and June 2011, wrongly or with ulterior motives. I wrote to this effect in Sept., 2011 also but I was told that this would be automatically correct. Now I have been issued NO DUES CERTIFICATE, and was called for taking over possession of the flat. Since the flat was not suiting me I decided to sell it off and entered into an agreement for sale. I applied for NOC one and half month back but so far this has not been issued. I am told that CMD is authorized to waive of the interest and he is on tour. I requested your office that it is not a case of waiver of interest but is a case of correction of mistake committed by one of your staff members. It looks no one is ready to accept mistake and waiting for CMD to come back and waive of the wrongly levied interest. May I request you to look into the matte rand instruct for issue of NOC in favour of new purchaser so that the bank may issue them the cheque.
I shall be grateful if this is done quickly as I am subjected to financial loss and suffering mental agony. swaraj k gupta 9810048338
Jan 3, 2016

non receipt of NoC Flat No. G1703 Logix Blossom County, Sector 137 Noida

we have purchased one flat G1703 Logix Blossom County, Sector 137 Noida and completed the transfer formalities on 3rd December 2015 at their office at Sector 16 Noida.

Despite of many reminders and personal visit of 26th December 2015, the company has issued NoC in favor of original allottees instead of transfree and now revised NoC matter is still pending at the disposal of Logix Group.

We need NoC to get possession and initiate the interior work for earliest shifting.

Please expedite.

atul kumar/monica gupta

HDFC Credit Card - Charges deduction without any intimation
    I regret to inform you that I have a credit card of money...
    CBSE - English
    In english in correct and incorrect word please check it...
    electric pole - Electric Pole Shift
    Hi, This complain is about electricity pole...
    NO Network - Mobali network
    Hello sir/Madam I am writing to you to inform about the...
    SSC - register number not received
    Offer - Recharge
    MSG received to me for recharge Jio plan 149/ and get...
    Fake Job Mail - Accenture Overseas India Pvt Ltd ( AOCOS ) Fake
    AOCOS reg abroad job in sony electonics located in...