MRL POSNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about MRL POSNET

pkkamani

Sep 9, 2021

No reversal of payment

We took lunch in flavours restaurant on 5th September 2021. The bill amount was Rs. 2120/- we paid by card. The first swipe was failed as message received below.

Your transaction for Rs. 2120.00 end with card 3508 at has been reversed. -Mrlposnet

The card was again swiped. But when I checked bank statement the amount was debited twice. Thinking that the amount would reverse in 24 hours I waited till 8th September but the amount was not credited in my account. I then complained but got no reply. I also enquire from flavour restaurent if they had received double payment but they denied after checking their account.

I once again request to reverse my one payment of Rs. 2120/-

Thanks & regards.
pkkamani

Sep 9, 2021

Money debited from account twice no reversal

I once again request to reverse my one payment of Rs. 2120/-

Thanks & regards.
Dinesh jhamb

Jun 12, 2021

Linking of paytivo machine with other bank

I have got installed paytivo machine at my business premises. TID NO. Through allahabad bank. Now this bank has been merged with indian bank. I m not interested to run my account in this bank. Please inform me, the process of linking the machine with other bank.
kjgupta

May 13, 2021

SIM CARD

I AM USING POS MACHINE WITH TID 4232303M.IT"S SIM CARD IS NOT WORKING.pLEASE REPLACE IT AS EARLY AS IT POSSIBLE.THE MACHINE WAS NOT WORKING SINCE 5 DAYS
KARTHIK MEDICALS
KAKINADA
PHONE:8099904585
PhilipM

Feb 24, 2021

Misuse of my Mobile Number

Misuse of Mobile Number
Dear Executive,

I am writing this email out of concern and surprise that myself, Capt. Philip Mathews residing in Mumbai 400037, have been getting strange SMS on my Mobile number 9869264096 regarding some settlement and amount credits. I would like to bring to your notice that I haven't taken any credit card machine or any payment system, may be someone has misused my documents and procured some machine from your company.

Settlement For TID : 22041552 Amount : Rs.2600Count : 8 Batch ID: 5 on 2021-02-23 17:43:53.19565 is Successful -Mrlposnet.
Unquote

I have been getting such messages for around the last one week.

Please note that I will be lodging a Police complaint at Antop Hill Police Station (Mumbai) and also Cyber Crime departments for same. As a law abiding citizen, I would want you to please look into the same as to Why I am getting SMS on my phone number +91-9869264096. Please inquire from your end and note that I have not given any documents for same, nor signed anything nor self attested nor have procured any machine. I do not have any business where any such payment system or machine is required.

Requesting you to act on it immediately. Thanks Capt. Philip Mathews

AMRUTHA ELECTRICALS ,VUYYURU

OUR TID NUMBER 4461615M
leemmaus

Dec 10, 2020

My pos machine printer not working

My TID :4834928M
Name;leemmausresidency
My contact no: 9384897939
leemmaus

Dec 10, 2020

Pos machine printer not working

My POS MACHINE printer is not working
My TID4834928M
Contact no:9384897939
Name: leemmaus residency Chennai 600059
Shekhar chandra jain

Aug 10, 2020

Customer care service so weak

My tid number is 4203927M
I have complained twice in 15 days but no action has happened
Vijayagovind

Aug 9, 2020

Swipe machine not working

I am using swipe machine model PAYTIVO7210 name EFT-POS
TID NO.4956527M
MID NO.0222321M0000005
WHICH IS NOT WORKING SINCE 5 MONTHS ., AFTER CONTACTING CUSTOMER CARE NO. CALL COULDNT COMPLETE .
PLZ . SOLVE THE ISSUE URGENTLY AS IT IS IN HOSPITAL USE.
DUE THANKS
-VIJAYAGOVIND HOSPITAL , BHANDARA
OJAS NISARGA

Jun 6, 2020

Regarding Swipe Machine

Hi Good Day ,

Am using a Swipe Machine ( Worldline )
Model : PAYTIVO 6210
Name : EFT-POS

My Prob. is that in this Machine I Cant Abel to Check the All Types of settlements like Daily, weekly or Monthly wise , Before it is
working and we can check settlements But Now i Can't Abel To Check these. So Pls Do Need full.

my Contact Details is

Battery is not working properly my no is 8806864555

Battery not working

I am from tuticorin my mobile number is 8110036810

Battery not working

I am from tuticorin my mobile number is 8110036810 I tried to contact the customer care but there is no response

Not working

My mobile number is 8110036810 I am from tamilnadu I tried to contact customer care but there is no response.
jaichander

Nov 12, 2018

edc machine error

dear sir
iam from Hyderabad my tid no 0316140M company name HSC TRADING COMPANY
since yesterday IAM FACING PROBLEM in edc machine error showing on display ALERT IRRUPTION
I am trying to your call centre but they are not responding
so kindily please resolve my problem as soon as possible
AnmolShroff

Nov 11, 2018

Misuse of Mobile Number

Dear Executive,

I am writing this email out of concern and surprise that myself, Anmol Shroff residing in Bandra West, Mumbai 400052, have been getting strange SMS on my Mobile number 9821883377 regarding some settlement and amount credits. I would like to bring to your notice that I haven't taken any credit card machine or any payment system, may be someone has misused my documents and procured some machine from your company.

Please note that I will be lodging a Police complaint at Khar Police Station (Mumbai) for same. As a law abiding citizen, I would want you to please look into the same as to Why I am getting SMS on my phone number +91-9821883377. Please inquire from your end and note that I have not given any documents for same, nor signed anything nor self attested nor have procured any machine. I do not have any business where any such payment system or machine is required.

Requesting you to act on it immediately.
Kawshik saha

Sep 14, 2018

Payment still in hold

As I have been asked to send details for three transactions, which I have done already but the payment is still in hold. The customer is also getting annoyed as the amount is also high. please do the needful ASAP.

Kawshik Saha
Sparklers
trsupermarket2016

Jul 31, 2018

Non receipt of settlement report

I am not getting settlement Report on daily basis from 11th July -2-18 for my TID :4968212M & TID : 4968112 M . Please note that my MID is 0445821m0004629. Because of this we are not able to check the transactions. Please send the pending reports immediately and here afterwards on-daily basis without fail. Also mail me contact number .

Also provide me user name and password (OTP) to check my settlement report on-line from your portal, If you have such service

My e-mail ID is [email protected]

Error E5101
shwe_n

Sep 30, 2017

MRL EDC machine not working

This is with regards to our EDC terminal provided by MRL posnet. Our company is Shen Reflexology and TID no is 4463399M .

There is aproblem with the chip reader of the machine due to which it is unable to read any cards. We have registered a complaint 8 days ago but no action has been taken till date. ( Complaint no TT578882).

Though we are charged a monhtly rental of RS 1000 the service provided by MRL is pathetic. Totally unprofessional and lazy bunch of people in this company.

If nothing is done about my complaint in the next 2 days will have to switch to a better agency with some customer servoce sense.
jesalcnh

Sep 24, 2017

Settlement

Model :PAYTIVO 7210
TID 4686914M
I am not able to do settlement as in place of settlement setting. And I am not able to find settlement tab.

Jul 24, 2017

Not Wokingng

Our Swiping machine not working due to sim card not working. (network error)

Details:
Model :PAYTIVO 7210
NAME :EFT-POS
Rating :5V ---1A
Mid No :0445821M0000411
TID No :3656100M
S/N :72212743

We are losing lot of business customers

Regards: