MRL POSNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about MRL POSNET

Maharajasilks

POS machine not working

Sir/Madam,
For the past one week we were not able to accept any payments through the POS machine.If we swipe any card all the procedure happens correctly and while at the end it is showing error and we are not able to make any transactions.Error code - 025 appears on the screen.

Due to the problem we are losing our business.Please kindly look in to the matter as soon as possible.

Tid no:0027762M

Contact no:9443348387
udayakumaran1952

POS not working.

M/s.MRL POSNET,
POS bearing TID No.4451400M (Sl.No.72221470) supplied by M/s.MRL posnet, based on this firms application submitted in M/s. Indian Bank, Thirukazhukundram, received on __.12.2016 was handed over to Indian Bank, Thirukazhukundram where it was found that the POS is showing error message that caution:G7501. Hence they sent the POS to Headquarters for rectification.
On 31.12.2016, it was handed over to us with a transaction receipt generated in POS. As soon as received, we generated a transaction at shop using the POS, but we found the same error message that caution:G7501.
From 31.12.2016 to till date, we contacted several times through toll free nos.18604254466 / 18605000365 but we received a recorded message that our representative will contact us soon. In the meantime on 04.01.2017, your representatives Sri Moses and two others contacted us in different spell from the phone no. +914040916310 (which is having only outgoing calls from your firm not having incoming calls at them, as such we could not speak directly to you) issued step by step instructions to perform in the POS, but efforts were gone on vain. After that, neither your representatives contacted over phone nor come in person at shop to rectify the same.
The purpose of using POS is to improve the business and to avoid cash transaction is defeated As such we forced to inform the difficulties in written since you have not able to solve the problem ever since the POS is receive.
I request your good self to arrange suitable person to rectify the POS with us and to use it without any problem in forthcoming festival season. I hope your firm will take immediate steps to solve this issue by initiating correction action.
Dhayalan Siva

settlement delay daily

after vartha each and every settlement every time delay.. pl. explain what is tha settlement cycle? example today i swipe 10000 ropees at 10.00 am this amount when settle in my account settlement delay my buesiness is suffer.
so kindly to take care my problum and slove imly than continue more bussiness

thanking u

dhayalan
clinitech laboratory pvt. ltd

Jan 4, 2017

monthly settlement report

Dear Sir/Madam.
we are inform you that ,we are use MRL posnet machine( Corporation Bank) TID no. is 0118400M .
kindly send the settlement report form 1 nov.16 to till date on our E mail id witch is [email protected]
we want to verify the amount witch is settle in our account .
our 2 to 4 are revise so have facing so many problems regarding transaction revise from our account .
our a/c no is CBCA/01/000251

Contact-7208968253/9869257841
uniquemotors

Jan 2, 2017

MACHINE NOT WORKING

My paytivo machine having Tid no.3619499M the Machine has not work from last 3days.resolve it as soon as possible.
uniquemotors
Arvind bothra

Pos machines not works

My pos machine rid no.00441446 my Machine not work 4 days machine show call Hall halo. Complne 4days no response. Please help.
Dalphats

my mrl TID 0550244m

Sir am using ur mrl marchant serve but I have not getting response from ur mrl service my swiping machine not working from few days but ur company customer care no response my TID 0550244M IF U WILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEMS
ManeeshJewellery

Jan 1, 2017

Not able to accept any card

I'm not able to accept any card for past three days...
I'm not able to connect to customer care
I'm losing my business

Settlement amount my mobile SMS OK
Date 18-12-2016 to 30-12-2016 ₹146802
My account paid amount ₹104257
Shortage amount ₹42545
Please request my refund amount sir
sowbagya jewellers

Dec 25, 2016

unable settlement

machine not working it shows do settlement first and error code 024

Dec 22, 2016

CASA ESTATE PVT. LTD. SWIPE MACHINE NOT WORKING

TID no. 0170300M
Please resolve following issues immeadeatly
1. Our machine is not working consistently for last month or so. We have called several times
in last fortnight to your toll free helpline numbers. We get a recorded message that customer care staff will get in touch. Until today we haven't received a call to resolve our problems. We had also emailed to resolve our problems but there is no reply from your end.
2. We had emailed to send us consolidated statements for the period 1 September 2016 to 30th Nov 2016 but you haven't emailed the statements until now.
Your attitude towards resolving your customers problems is pathetic. Kindly resolve our issues at the earliest as this a busy season for us. Shoud you fail to do we will have no choice but to take appropriate legal action and of coarse change our service provider.
Regads
Dec Reddy
Bilal s

Dec 21, 2016

Swipe machine not working

I use swipe machine of kvb...the service ur providing s much worst which couldnt be said by words....ur customer care team s fit for nothing...better u can stop servicing...
Goldngold

Dec 17, 2016

Swipe machine not working

Sir our tid no---( 0022640M ) our machine not working PLSE call 0863--2356373 ----cell no---9949944569 I had given complaints from DEC 2nd to ( [email protected] )
But u r team is not responding PLSE call us thanq
HOLLY WOOD SHOE CENTRE DELUX

Dec 14, 2016

PAYTIVO ERR0R

MY PAYTIVO COMPLAINT SOMETIMES ERR0ER AND SOME TIMES SISTEM MALFUNCTION PLEASE CHECK QUICKLY
anithae2015

Nov 25, 2016

STATEMENT NOT RECIVED

22/11/2016 &21/11/2016 AMOUNT RECIVED DIFFERENCE
nagaraj768

May 23, 2015

amount refunding

One of the hopeless fraud ideotic shameless company i have ever seen
mohd sami

Sep 12, 2014

hold payment MRL

MY company name is S R overseas my account in Karnataka bank & account no.206 in moradabad branch.bank give me POS throw MRL POSNET .POS MACHINE, ORIGINAL CHARGSLIP & ALL BILL SUBMIT IN MORADABAD BRANCH.
We organized a exhibition with 25 exporters and serve the services of our products approx 200 foreigner visitors. Customer buy different item on different prices customer buy items on 04 bills and told us that 04 times swipe the card because invoice is four..
Different item & different prices we make many items as 18K gold plated bangles is prices are different, we make tea seats silver plated and flower vase, and other antique items. all products was packed in separate packing. So all products is on different prices available.
Our all customer is Foreigner & NRI’S. We are belong to export business and running a authorizes firm as named S. R. Overseas along with a valid imports exports licenses wide number ICE CODE NUMBER 2919000653. Our last financial year sale was Rs 90,00,000.bank say us that MRL hold your payment we do nothing
I am new user of POS and I was aware that we can swipe one card only once time MRL not give me any training that what the POS working.
So please give my payment Rs.169000 /. With Rs.200000/.Compensation

Nov 27, 2011

Our Outlet name is : Speedzone Computer Shop & MID is: 1656

Nov 27, 2011

Waiting for refund

The same thing is happening with me now, we have taken the Machine in the year 2010 & returned back that machine in the month of October. They promised us that refund amount will get deposit in our Corporation Bank account in 15 days time. As if today, 1 month passed still, we have not received any payments by MRL & when we call them they just say to wait for few days & check the bank account or they keep us on waiting. this happened with me many times till today. Please take some action on MRL Posnet to Get my refund amount back.

Jun 21, 2011

Hi Sir,

My complaint is against a company by the name MRL postnet. I bought a machine MRL COMPANY to recharge mobile phone. The company told me that machine cost is Rs 9000/- and if we don't like the services and want it to return it back then we will get refund of Rs 6000/- back. When we were buying the machine then they just said that you have to pay Rs9000 and not more than this but when we paid for the machine then at the time of installation they said that you need to pay Rs250 - 300 per month as service charge and that will be deducted from your current account. We were not happy with the services and also not aware about the fact that we need to pay Rs 250 per month as service charge. When we feel that we are not getting any benefit out of it so we decided to submit the machine. On 27th Dec 2010 we booked a request to stop our services (request number: - 31332) and disconnect the machine. We have been told that within 45 days their executive will come and he will collect the machine but no one came to collect the machine. We made call so many times in the customer care but we did not get any satisfactory answer from their end. After four month (13/04/2011) MRL executive collect the machine and said that within 15 days you will get your refund check of Rs6000/- but it almost more than 2 month and we are waiting for our check. Whenever we gives call on customer care number they always give the single answer that you have to wait for just two days and they just hung up the phone. We have been sick and tired from the company and services. We want our money back. Now consumer forum is our only hope. Please you look in this matter and take some necessary steps so that we can get our money back.
Company Website: - http://www.mrlposnet.in
Customer care no. : - 9212806455

We will wait for revert in this mail. Our contact details are mention below.
Institute Name: - Kalyan Computers