MSEB , CHAKAN

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSEB , CHAKAN

Subham Singh Bhainsora

Jul 31, 2020

Very frequent power cuts through out the week

Very frequent power cuts through out the week and literally no power till 8pm on Thursday..alrdy most of us our on work from home and we are answerable to our clients and team..chakan mseb trying thr best so that eventually we will loose our job/ clients ..till how long you want us say " we have power outage in our area " ..and do you think Client/ officials will belive us! Highly irresponsible act chakan mseb
Swati Godse

Sep 23, 2019

Home

My self Mr. Dynaneshwar Hiraman Godse from Markal, Tal:- Rajgurunagar, Meter No:07641392438, Consumer No:############
Request you that, Meter reading is not taken properly from November 2018 to August 2019, Due to which we have to correct the bill every month from Alandi MSEB office.

Every month the Meter reader gives different reading approx . 200 units and above but actual reading is approx. 39-50 units.

Kindly advise your meter reader for correct meter reading.

Please do the neatful
Siddheshwar Sable

Dec 25, 2018

My surname spelling mistake

My consumer no ############
My surname is SABLE is correct but
My bill surname is spelling mistake (SABAE) This is wrong .
Already before 6 month online request send but not correction my surname.
Pls correct

My surname spelling mistake

Ramakant Panhale

May 8, 2018

3 month not meeter on side why bill produse

SIR, LAST DAY VISIT AT SAME BILL ADD, NO MEETER LAST THREE MONT ANDALREADY PAID A LAST BILL AMOUNT 3 MONT AGO, BUT AGAIN BILL SENT ME, OK NO PROBLRM BUT WHY THIS MONTH BILL RS 420/ - ,,,,, ALSO I PAID LAST DAY, BUT ITS NOT GOOD FOR CUSTEMER SERVIC

IF YOU FREE CAL ME MY SURNAME ALSO MISTAKE IN LIGHT BILL PANHALE IS RIGHT NAME BUT ON BILL PAVALE RONG

IF CAN YOU HELP ME SIR

MY MO NO 9821062221
PLEASE SENT ME YOUE WHATSAPP NO I WILL SENT A COPY FOR PAID BILL ....THX A LOT

3 month not meeter on side why bill produse 3 month not meeter on side why bill produse

vikaykakade

Mar 30, 2018

Complaint about meter reading

This complaint about meter reading. If we see online history oh cusumed units it will show big difference. They don't take reading on monthly basic and then show average and send bill after 3 months. If they send average 800 units it will make huge difference in bill. So please suggest where to complain.
swapniltitar03

Aug 23, 2017

9 Months Delay in New Registration

I am waiting for my 1st light bill for 9 months on the hope it will generate in next month cycle. There is only receipt I have , but no Light bill is generated. My flat is in Kharabwadi Chakan , when i tried on online portal its showing me error for non acceptable combination of BU and consumer number. My builder's person given all the documents for new registration but no progress.
Please check on priority, From starting i am playing mail - call game with MSED guy and builders person.
Please help ASAP.
vishaldada

Jun 1, 2017

removal of lite dp

I Mr. Vishal Ramesh Gaikwad residing at post Markal, tal: Khed, Dist: Pune pin 412105.
Sir it is my painful duty to inform you that we are facing a lot of problems due to the dp in front of my home (Sr no - 1356 )
Due to the dp we faced sudden electric lights shocks, problem in electric bulbs, etc
I kindly request you to please remove the light dp from that place as it is very harmful and life threatening.
I request you to please take a quick action against this complaint as it is very urgent.
Eastsunindia

May 25, 2017

Poor Service of MSEB

Consumer number :- ############

We are very unhappy with the poor services of MSEB. Due to rain on 23/05/2017, there occured sparking on electricity poles in front of our Dp. Inspite of numbers of calls to MSEB we have'nt received any reply from their side. No person has come to check till date. We want some action to be taken on urgent basis. We have suffered huge loss of production because of no electricity is there till date. We have been suffering power cuts usually. But this time it has crossed all limits and on top of that no response from there end. Such a negligant behaviour won't be tolerated.

If this is the situation we will have to take some serious steps.
Hope this issue gets resolved today itself.

+917775058888
Eastsunindia

May 25, 2017

Poor service from MSEB

Consumer number :- ############

If this is the situation we will have to take some serious steps.
Hope this issue gets resolved today itself.

+917770018726
+917775058888
Patil Gorakh

Aug 14, 2015

change name

Dear sir ,
my custmer no. ############ ,
I already request given in chakan office for name change so that till date no change . reuest given date feb 2015, old name Karnawat Arun, chage to
request of name is Shubhangi Babaso Patil . plz updated as Shubhangi Babaso Patil as soon as possible ihave suffered last 6 months
& all document is submitted what is the reason u r not change the name . if any query plz give reply me

mob. no. 9665254454,
email. [email protected]

thanking u
LVKULKARNI

Jun 10, 2013

METER FAULTY

CONSUMER NO ############ FAVORING L V KULKARNI IS FAULTY. RECHARGE WILL NOT BE MADE. NEED TO REPAIR OR REPLACE. SINCE LAST 6 TO 7 MONTHS NO ELECTRICITY. COGNIZANCE IS NOT TAKEN BY MSEB INSPITE OF COMPLAINT & SEVERAL REMINDERS.
IMMEDIATE STEPS ARE REQUIRED.............................