mseb dhanori vishrantwadi pune 411015

Consumer complaints and reviews about mseb dhanori vishrantwadi pune 411015

Poonamd1

Apr 7, 2021

Frequent issues with electricity in Dhanori, behind Bharat Dhabha

There is a frequent electricity issue in Dhanori(behind Bharat Dhabha are), and everytime you call them you get an answer , Ma'am kaam shuru hai. Everyday? Almost every alternate day light goes and doesn't come back for 5-6 hours. In this coronavirus time, when everyone has work from home, how to cope up with work plus older people at home, one would die with dehydration. This issue needs to be resolved asap, you can't do repairing everyday and cut lights like this. Kindly resolve this asap
Suraj Malusare

Sep 11, 2020

Power Failure Constantly

To MSEB,

In Gokulnagar we are constantly facing power failure issues from last 1 month, if I call to 1912 then no customer agent responds, toll free number just give complaint number and disconnects. Why there is no person who can listen to our queries ? We are paying for electricity then give service also, keep urself in customer shoes and act. Pathetic service by MSEB in Dhanori.

Also give some training to customer care agents that how to handle customers, I had once called den dey directly said we cant hear your voice and hung up. Be a responsible team.
Dinesh_Jiwankar

Aug 25, 2020

No power in shreehansnagar, dhanori

Hello MSEB Team,
There is no power in Shree Hansnagar Society, near Shani mandir, Pune since morning .Please check & get it restored at the earliest.

Dinesh I.Jiwankar
richa0841

Jul 8, 2020

Mseb

There is no electricity since last 36hrs and still no update yet this is nonsense pathetic service and no number to contact.whats wrong
Gupta Richa

Jun 3, 2020

Mseb

Since mrng there is no electricity in dhanori pune whats going on trying to contact mseb they are not responding. What should we do
Rohit Sonawane

Jun 2, 2020

No Electricity at Road no 13 near bridge.

We are not having light right now. Plz do come and check about this. I'm working from home. Plz do something.

Name - Raosaheb Sonawane
Road no. 13 near pharne clinic.
Rohit Sonawane

Jun 2, 2020

No Electricity

We are not having electricity in our area right now.Please do come and check about this. I'm working from home. I need electricity to do that. Plz check for this .

Oct 7, 2019

No power most of the time

There is frequent light shut down in lohegaon at Elite Abodeh Socity, D Y patil collage road,Pune 411047.

There are 2 phases in this area and one phase is away have the issue, most of the time light shut down for 1 phase and where we call mscb dhanori / Lohegaon no one pick up the phone or respond.

Today also the light is shut down from morning 9am. (Date 7th Oct).

Please do the needful ASAP.
girishmisal012

Aug 26, 2019

No electricity

There is frequent light shut down in lohegaon , dadadchi vasti ,aadarsha nagar,Pune 411047.

There are 2 phases in this area. One phase has no issue of light shut down but other has frequent light shut down.

Please resolve this issue.

Consumer No...#####
Mayur Adisare

Jun 10, 2019

No power supply

Since last couple of days, we are facing electricity concern every day power cut is happening and no permanent fix on this
Rajendrakumar Desai

Oct 28, 2018

Electricl Metter reading Send Avra. Bill

My Consumer No. ############, Last one Year Reading not take Properly & Bill Send as Avr. Bill
I already ripetadly On line Complaint ,Every Month It'S Close
Last one year take ,one day take Leave & Take Photo for current reading
Show your Dhanori Offce ,than take Verification with your Enginer Sig.
Goes to Vishrant wadi Offce, redcue teh Bill
I contentiously follow up with your Office, No response from Metter replace or take Properly reading

Pl. Explain What Can I do....?

Your Customer

Rajednra Desai
Samirshah21

Sep 14, 2018

ROLEX FOULTY NOT WORKING METER NOT CHANGE FROM 6 MONTH

Dear I Am Consumer Of MSEB From 40 years in dhanori But Now a Days My New Digital Rolex Meter Foulty So I Complaint at dhanori sub division, but no one officer take responsibility to change foulty meter till now they send us average bill. Now my age in 65 if i request to officer they said contact to operator and operator always not Available in office. where i can go.
NileshGirme

Jun 2, 2018

No light in Munjaba wasti, Road no.9D

No light since yesterday night, for which complaint has been made today yesterday around 8am still the person Mr.Jadhav is not camed,only giving fake assurance of coming shortly, really disappointed by the service.
Pradeep nagesh patil

Feb 9, 2018

No power

Respected sir ,
No light for yesterday night,pl check sir.
pmjadhav

May 5, 2017

no supply of electricity last 2 days

no electricity last 2 days in 7 heavan socity (vishrantwadi sub division)
dstephen007

May 3, 2017

Hopeless Service during summer

We have thugs working for dhanori mseb. It has been observed that there is always power cut in dhanori during summer. people are not able to sleep during hot summer

When we pay Bill on time why we face this issues.

I request the authorities to take action against the incharge.
ushahodgar

Dec 20, 2016

About extra light bill

Cust Id : ############

My light bill show the reading 39 but bill amount is Rs. 660 this amount is more as compare to previous light. I think current light bill and previous light amount combine amount u have provide. I have already paid previous bill still till show unpaid. plz take action on it.

thank you.
Neminath Mokashi

Dec 1, 2016

NO LIGHT

I had complaint lodge on 17 Oct 16 , and personally visited the office to intimate about problem but no one still visited to our home,
complaint no 4933789 17 oct 16 and 5150294 01 dec 16
skvithalani

Aug 5, 2016

No electricity for more than 24 hours

There is no electricity from 4 th August 2016 for more than 24 hours in the while of Dhanori, Vishrantwadi area of Pune
surraiya abbas shaikh

nbo power

dear sir
I m Surraiya Shaikh i will inform you.. I m the Regulare bill paying Custmer. today morning there is no power on only our meter why..???
what is the problem plz check....yasterday i was call you on 5 p:m but call is waiting so please check urjuntely after two day is eid festivel... so i need your help please check fast

custmer name:- Surraiya Abbas Shaikh

since 2 nd jul neight no power suppy. Coustmer no############
surraiya abbas shaikh

No Power

dear sir
I m surraiya shaikh i will inform you.. I mth regulare bill paying custmer.today morning there is no power on only our meter why..???
what is the problem plz check....

custmer name:- surraiye abbas shaikh
rajiv gandhi school...kalwad wasti LohLuhegao road pune-32

contact num:-7350314245
eknath shelar

Feb 1, 2016

no pwoer

dear sir,
i m the regular bill paying customer and today morning there is no power on only our meter why?
what is the problem pls. check it.

customer no. ############
Name Eknath nana Shelar
Maitry wonder, maharana pratap chowk, dhanori pune-15.
vinay patil

Apr 3, 2014

frequent power cut for whole night in summer

We are experiencing frequent power. Cuts for whole night from mseb at gokul nagar dhanori road pune 411015. Its started from march 25,2014 and today april04,2014 there is no current at night. One phase goes on operating in the area but other is shut down at night. Mseb people doesnt respond to the phone calls n come at next day Morning for repair. We are fed up of this n dont know whom to complain about. Pls note the address once again its gokul nagar dhanori road pune 411015