MSEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSEB

Johny Gaikwad

Jan 14, 2020

Refund issue

My cancelled electricity bill amount not received so far.

My customer ref. No.is-############ dt.-3/1/2020 at-12:38:25pm Rs.-540/= 'pl.send me my money back.

Sep 20, 2019

Icici bank bribe, aundh, gulmohar rd, pune

Here is the actual scene with the call recordings attached for the conversation with branch manager Mohan Shirpurkar the branch manager. Vishal Thite is a deputy branch manager and he was involved the day I visited the bandk branch located at Aundh, Near Gulmohar park.

The day I visited the branch Vishal Tithe was the one who interacted with me face to face and that too he was already speaking to his friends and then as soon as I approached Tithe he was not much interested in my concerns also he was busy speaking to his friends at the same time. I was pretty clear from day 1 that I already have sanction letter from the bank as applied only post making the payment for the PF and I have concerns about the interest rates, where a separate guy who is not from the branch is coordinating with me and has offered me a interest rate of at 8.75 I informed Tithe about my account which was with the bank and the branch from last 8 years and hence I wanted to check if the interest rate can go down by speaking to my branch manager. Me and Tithe were having this conversation while we were standing and Tithe never asked me to have a seat and instead was just ignoring me saying me that he will share a number with me of a guy whom I need to contact, At the same time 2 other bank staff and Tithe's friend to whom he was having a good time while I was discussing about my account got involved in our conversation between a branch manager and the account holder. Tithe here said that I need to speak to a person on a number and left at the same time looking at this type of treatment to the customer by his own bank and the branch I decided to exit the branch and at the same time one of the 2 guy and tithe's friend joined me at the branch entrance gate and said he can get me the interest rate down to 8.65 however I need to pay him money which is bribe. I replied saying that I will check with the branch manager to which he replied that Tithe himself has sent me to you for which I was shocked and dishearten.

Same evening I called up the customer care of the bank and got the number of branch manager Mohan Shirpurkar. Next day morning I called Mohan and explained him each and everything informing him about the sanction letter and the PF and the interest rate where Mohan said that he was share my number with a person who will look into my situation and help me. Now this where (Santosh) comes to picture and this guy Santosh calls me up after an hour or so. I explained the same thing to Santosh too where I spoke about the sanction letter, PF and interest rates concerns too. Now this guy Santosh asked me for my documents not sure why and post providing him the documents he called me back the next day informing me that the interest rate is 9.15 and he can reduce it to 8.75 to which I corrected him again saying that I already have the rate reduced to 8.75 and needed help with reducing it more further and for the same I was connecting with the branch where Santosh replied that he will check with Mohan and his manager and revert back to me.

The next day when I called up Santosh he was like we can get me the rate to 8.75 however he wanted me to pay him again the same bribe shit thing. I informed him that I have already paid the processing fees and yet I have pay him more money to which he replied yes. Post this I called up the nonsense Branch Manager and that is when the branch manager Mohan and he said that yes I have to pay him money.

As per the attached calls it will be proved that the branch manager - Mohan, Santosh, Deputy Branch Manager - Vishal tithe and his friend the guy who joined me at the exit gate of the branch was well aware that i had the sanction letter already and also had paid the PF yet they were asking me for more money (Bribe) to proceed with my asked request.

The mail reply received by you guys is again a shock as the mail seems to be written by some person who does not knows how to write an email in English and the claims that you guys are making are totally false. Refer the call recording and let me know what action are you taking against these chaps asking for bribe, Also let me know if you have any more queries.

Power cuts

It's a shame to say that we have been experiencing power cuts every day after every 30 mins. Rupinagar Nigdi pune

No doubt why it's called that India is a developing country as we Indians still have struggle with power cuts.

My suggestion is cut the power totally for month's, but don't play around by cutting the power every 30 mins. If you guys don't know how to manage the power then you need to step back join some school get qualified enough to handle the power cut situation and then re join the system.

It's really a shame MSEB.

MSEB,

It's really a shame MSEB.
V B S Mani

Sep 2, 2019

High voltage fluctuation

We are facing very heavy voltage fluctuations in this farm house complex of 160 members. Electrical equipments like TV, fridge,microwave , even inverter is facing serious issue. Being a rural area, we get step motherly treatment. Power failure, power fluctuation , this has become issues of every day.is there some one accountable at MSEDCL. You are very prompt in billing and disconnection power, but not the service expected out of your department

Mani
ashish kakade

Aug 8, 2019

Contunuous electricity failure

Hi, i live in paud and its becoming very fraustrating that there is no security of a feeling that light may fail at any time. I dont know when this is going to run smoothly...its just a waste of time.shame on system and employees. Still not making it perfect and bring continous electricity supply.
Pranav4322

Aug 4, 2019

Light Failure

It's really frustrating that every now and then light goes in uran dawoor nagar. There is no appropriate reason is provided for power failure. No one answers customer service numbers. We are really clueless on when light will come.
Since last 2 weeks light goes in the morning 6: 00am and comes around 3: 00 PM everyday.
There is no light since last night till now and there is no communication on when it's going to come.

It's really frustrating. I hope there will be some action after my complaint.
Prasanthi Vijaykumar Pillai

Aug 2, 2019

High voltage problem

In Shewale Towers A building high and low voltage problem since one month ,LED bulbs gone , set-up box gone , digital watch gone etc , electrician comes do work and gone same problem again comes please do needful help
hrishitmitra1913

Jul 30, 2019

High Fluctuation Issues

There have ben high fluctuation issues at our place. The Electrician has come 5 times and repaired and gone. It works for two days and goes back to the same old. Very fed up with this.
umeshe ingale

Jul 29, 2019

New Mitter

म;
कनिष्ठ अभियंता सो
महाराष्ट्र महावितरण कंपनी
कुसुबा.

विषय कृपया करून नवीन मीटर बसवण्यात यावे.
Rajey Desai

Jul 28, 2019

About the electricity pole in my farm

Sir My farm is in Kolhapur Maharashtra India Dist Kolhapur Village Girgaon Tal-Bhudargad.The electricity pole in my farm is bend and one of the cable is hanging.
HarshVikramSingh

Jul 21, 2019

Power Cut without any Roaster

This is a very serious concern nowadays. Even if paying huge amount a bill there is a regular light cut in the middle of night. It's also in the summer time. I thought Airoli is the one of the best place to stay bt Now I have changed my mind. Because this is a regular issue for me now. This is the worst service by MSEB. It's only because it's government and also because of monopoly.
a1s2d3

Jul 18, 2019

Increase Electricity Bill month by month

Ref: Customer No. ############ Meter No. 08203240627
Sub: No response to online complains

Chief Engineers
MSEBE
I am a resident of 306, Ekvira Darshan, Gawanpada, Mulund East, Mumbai – 400081. I am writing this letter to inform you about my complains which are not responded yet.
My customer id is ############ and my meter number is 08203240627. I have paid a bill of Rs. 5850 of the month of February on 7th March 2019. Our meter has jumped from 1830 to 4092.
The incident took place on 15th November 2018 our meter cabins braked down. Our two phases of cable have load of 34-45 meters. The cabin is totally damaged. The damage was mended by privately not by MSEBE. After 2 months the meter cabin was braked again. It is totally damaged.
From February to till date our meter is braked and damaged and our bill rate are increasing month by month.
So please our humble request to you solve this problem as soon as possible.
Yours Faithfully,
Sarika Abhishek Dhule
306, Ekvira Darshan, Gawanpada
Mulund East Mumbai - 400081
jiteshroman143

Jul 17, 2019

ROAD LIGHTS ARE REMOVED

sir i am Mr. Jitesh Roman Address: subhash shaha nagar near new IMS and MPS , precision colony, jule solapur. solapur.413004.
Contact No. 9545935455
complaint is old road lights are removed and new led bulb installed but led bulb not ON from last 20 days . so possibility of accident are more on road.plz switch on road lights.
contact me Mb.No.9545935455
Navneetnath

Jun 12, 2019

Low voltage

Respect sir ,There is a low votage in my house since yesterday so please provide me the serive your faithful navneet
Nithya27

Jun 12, 2019

Frequently power cut for more than 12 hours

There are frequent power cut in nallasopara east area. There is no power cut off from night 9 pm till now 3 pm next day. This is happening frequently and there was no power day before yesterday also for 12 hours at night
Vinayak b gore

Jun 9, 2019

NO LIGHT

There is no light at Tingre nagar road no 14 since 1 and half hour we are not able to sleep next day we have to go for office MSEB PEOPLE what are they doing please do it on urgent basis
rainbow6

Jun 9, 2019

MSEB Bitches,

There is an increase in the power cuts at Rupinagar, Nigdi Area. Eat some shit and you will learn how to maintain the power.

Your power cut issue discribes well that still India is a developing country,
ashishchawhan1

May 1, 2019

Very Low voltage

The voltage supply near Dad mahal ward Hokam chock is very low. This is summer season and it is very difficult to survive without fan and cooler. Please inspect....
Nnt1203

Apr 26, 2019

Very low voltage

The voltage supply at Bazar peth, shivaji Chowk, Neral, Tal : Karjat, Dist - Raigad, Neral is extremely low during day and night. It is as low as 105. No appliances work with this voltage. This is summer season. It is difficult to survive without fans and ACs bcoz they don't work at this voltage. Even the refrigerator compressor carshed down at our place. It is a humble request to increase the voltage supply at Bazar peth as only this area is facing the voltage problem.
We have made number of calls to the department but no useful support is provided.
I request you again to please increase the voltage supply.

sudip27chatterjee

Apr 16, 2019

Power shut down daily night

Last couple of days we are facing terrible powercut around midnight for 2 to 3 hrs in Akrudi Sub division 4595 and customer service agent has no update that why it is happening. Kindly rectify the issue ASAP so that we can sleep peacefully at night.

Kind request to the hight managemnt to look into this matter and resolve the issue as because its pick summer time.

Jayesh Pandharinath Patil

Apr 15, 2019

Electricity connection of my house breaken

Mr jayesh Patil... I am suffering from 3 hour's my home power supply has breaken I am trying to call to mseb but they are not receiving the calls I have also done the complaint on mseb call but then also they are not taking any action mseb is giving worst response to me and my family we are suffering most worst response ever i get i request to start my electricity connection soon pls and contact me - 9325264764
Jayesh Pandharinath Patil

Apr 15, 2019

Electricity connection has break

From 3 hour's my electricity connection supply has break its night time we are calling to mseb they are not receiving the calls and not giving any answer I am getting the worst response from mseb we are not expecting like this from mseb we are suffering much and we are also suffering from mosquitoes biting so I request to mseb pls join our supply pls contact me Jayesh Patil - 9325264764.. thank u.
Warm regards.
prafulsalve

Feb 18, 2019

Three phase meter installation extreme delay.

As i have done payment and all the formalities for the consumer id ############ for the upgrade to three phase meter and got sanctioned too. But it's more than one and half month now there is no installation or no one is going to take care of it. I have contact the incharge and engineer for my area for several times but there is no use. Please install the meter as soon as possible as i am facing a low voltage issue at my home.

Thanks and Regards,
Shamrao B Salve
Balmukund tripathi

Dec 4, 2018

Penalties

My meter is running but in vigilance checking it was observed that nut of meter is locked in opposite way and inside meter is faulty which is not known to me,but it is requested kindly check my meter in once a month by vigilance . My meter is installed in parking area and i presume that vigilance officer through any person tampered the meter and he make harassment and give against report.hence it is requested my meter to be checked in monthly basics

india post - agent login - Login Problem
    My Dear Sir/ Madam My agent login ID is...
    CAFAGO - Order under processing
    Order under processing FBN20A27F3732-141P0D Please do...
    BRAND FACTORY - For Money refund
    Dear sir, I have purchased a Levi's...
    Bihar School Examination Board - payment deducted twice for application form
    I didn't get a refund for my double payment deduction...
    Reliance ResQ - Salary's didn't pay in reliance resq to employee
    My brother working in reliance resq as a technician helper...
    PayU - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    payu.in - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    Aquaguard Magna nxt ro+uv+tds - In response to your complaint
    Dear Customer, As I haven't received your details,...