MSEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSEB

sdeore

Feb 28, 2017

Power disconnected

Consumer NO ############ Billing Unit: 4636 : SANGHVI SUB-DN.

Today (28/02/17) Line man cut the disconnected the power cable without any intimation though we paid bill 3 days back(25/02/2017).
I have registered complaint in centralized customer service centre (complaint no. 5639115 ) and i called customer care helpline he was not ready to take complaint.
they were asking for fine amount for reconnection. we are really fed up with their poor service.
mistake is from their side but we are getting punished here really pathetic.
prahlad03

Jan 28, 2017

Power Disconnected

Consumer No:############ Billing Unit: 4599 : AUNDH SUB-DN.

Yesterday (27/01/17) Line man cut the disconnected the power cable without prior intimation though we paid bill 5 days back(24/01/2017). I have registered complaint in centralized customer service centre (complaint no. 5472813) and i am calling them back to back since yesterday still problem is unattended. even i contacted line man many times but he is not fixing the issue. we are really fed up with their poor service. mistake is from their side but we are getting punished here really pathetic.
prahlad03

Jan 28, 2017

Power Disconnected

Consumer No:############ Billing Unit: 4599 : AUNDH SUB-DN.

spatange

Jan 9, 2017

Higher bill amount

Consumer No.############

Sub: High Electricity Bill

We have received High Electricity Bill against your bill period 10 Oct 2016 -10 Nov 2016 Bill for 5400/- (Unit: 568).

Which is not possible because i have 1 bhk flat & have very less consumption of electricity.
So can you please look into my complaint urgently?
negibalam

Dec 30, 2016

my Faulty Meter Testing Report is not Prvoding BY MSEB DOMBIVALI (E) S/DN-I

I would like to bring your slothful attention on issue which shows carelessness of your organization.

Sub : Below my Faulty Meter Testing Report is not Prvoding BY MSEB DOMBIVALI (E) S/DN-I
still issue is not solved.

Connection Information
Consumer Number ############
BU 4166 DOMBIVALI (E) S/DN-I
Contact Numbers 9004833096

I have been submitted complaint since last 7 months But there is status on the Closed

This has reference to complaints registered to MSEDL porta

############ Enquiry - Others - Enquiry Closed 16 Dec 2016 11:36:17 AM
############ Enquiry - Others - Enquiry Closed 15 Dec 2016 09:47:22 AM
############ Complaint - Others - Complaints Closed 11 Dec 2016 06:35:32 PM
############ Complaint - Non receipt of Bill Closed 05 Dec 2016 05:02:29 PM
############ Complaint - Test Complaint Closed 30 Nov 2016 09:43:50 PM
############ Complaint - Test Complaint Closed 30 Nov 2016 09:43:24 PM
############ Complaint - Meter Reading - Correction Closed 30 Nov 2016 09:39:45 PM
############ Complaint - Test Complaint Closed 24 Nov 2016 01:00:18 PM
############ Complaint - Others - Complaints Closed 19 Nov 2016 04:49:51 PM
############ Complaint - Others - Complaints Closed 18 Nov 2016 08:11:34 AM
############ Complaint - Test Complaint Closed 15 Nov 2016 01:49:38 PM
############ Enquiry - Others - Enquiry Closed 05 Nov 2016 06:00:53 PM
############ Complaint - Supply Failed - Total Area Closed 19 Oct 2016 08:06:34 AM
############ Complaint - Late Bill Receipt Closed 10 Oct 2016 05:02:58 PM
############ Complaint - High Bill Closed 10 Oct 2016 05:02:41 PM
############ Complaint - High Bill Closed 10 Oct 2016 05:01:17 PM
############ Complaint - High Bill Closed 10 Oct 2016 04:59:42 PM
############ Enquiry - Others - Enquiry Closed 07 Oct 2016 08:32:32 PM
############ Complaint - Supply Failed - Phase out Closed 06 Oct 2016 10:47:10 AM
############ Complaint - Supply Failed - Total Area Closed 21 Sep 2016 10:51:01 AM
############ Complaint - Supply Failed - Phase out Closed 02 Sep 2016 08:59:12 PM
############ Complaint - High Bill Closed 29 Aug 2016 07:12:55 PM
############ Complaint - High Bill Closed 20 Aug 2016 07:20:31 PM
############ Complaint - Supply Failed - Total Area Closed 15 Aug 2016 08:10:32 AM
############ Complaint - Test Complaint Resolved 05 Aug 2016 02:14:20 PM
I was many time complement but till date my Faulty Meter Testing Report issue is not solved. MSEB seems to be irresponsible organization and misusing the govt services by acting like anything and making trouble to common man with giving.State government department should take responsibility

Request you to please look into the complaint and take immediate action.
Ganesh_pune

Dec 3, 2016

faulty meter

Sir/Madam

My MSEDCL Consumer no. is ############
Billing Unit. 4636/Sangavi SDN/ Pimpri Division

I have been submitted complaint 2 times for faulty meter with meter testing payment slip and a return application. but no action was taken yet, and no meter taken for testing. I am getting wrong bill about 5 times higher than my actual consumption. I called to MSEDCL person visited many times at my location but was answering very irresponsibly. I also called to customer care (complaint no. 4674905) but still same condition.

Please solve the issue at earliest.

Ganesh Choudhary

faulty meter faulty meter

Kishor Gavande

Nov 24, 2016

High bill

MSEB Office 4746
Vadgaon Sheri,
Pune

In last month i have changed Meter and next month got very high bill. From last year i was paying approx 500 rs bill but this month got 1500 rs bill.

I want replacement of meter or want testing of meter.

Please assist!

Kishor
Asmi chekit gandhi

Nov 15, 2016

High bill

Consumer I'd : ############
Unit : 4635

Complaint I'd s: 5058125

We were not at home for 20 days in the month of October,16.still got the very high bill of 3700rs and higher consumption unit.

Customer care has closed our complaint without answering or realizing the query. They do not respond on calls as well.

Let us know where shall we file our complaint?
Can you please help us solving this issue?

You can reach me on [email protected]

Asmi
suraj hira

Nov 14, 2016

electricity bill always comes late

This is always issue electricity bill comes late due to ( photo collection of meter ,staff not have received payment ) n they dont send pictures of meter reading on time. due to their ( MSEB contact ) we people gets in trouble we are the poor adivasi people, the all 86 house gets the same problems.
sir/ madam we really need helping hand.

Prateek Sarda

Oct 14, 2016

High bill amount

I have received electricity bill for September 16 month of Rs.1370 taken as an average of previous months as the meter status on the bill is RNT - Reading not taken.

I am a tenant who recently shifted in Jul-16 to this apartment and my August month bill was Rs.370.

Request you to please look into the complaint and take immediate action.

Prateek Sarda
Amrit009

Aug 3, 2016

more than 24hrs no power

It is more than 24hrs with no electricity in Kumar Primavera Society in Wadgaonsheri Pune. Not sure if any action is been taken, everytime when inquired it is said MSEB will come in sometime and fix. It is difficult with small children and this bad weather. Hope this is looked seriously. Thanks
Deepak Mumbare

Jul 14, 2016

Recovery Charges

Dear MSEB Officer,
I am resident from Pimple Saudagar Pune area.
During follwoung time period there was no elecrticity supply at my flat.
Date : 12/07/2016 10:30AM till 13/07/2016 1:30 AM -- Total 14 hours
Date : 13/07/2016 3:00 PM till 14/07/2016 10:30 PM --> Total 31 hours
Date : 15/07/2016 7:00 AM till don't know now --->???
I read in new paper that the penalty charges to MSEB are implied if the power supply is not available for more than 4 hrs.
The penalty rate is Rs 50 per hour.
I want to know what is procedure to claim this charges.

Deepak M
Sumitkar

No power since two days

We are suffering from frequent power cuts since two days because of which the daily routine have gone haywire...kindly look into the issue as soon as possible.
vicky101

Jul 12, 2016

Fallen in pothole due to power failure in Pimple saudagar

Dear Sir ,

This is really painfull and irritating with which state electricty board is working on 24 hr power failure is Pimple saudagar area near swaraj garden. I fell into pothole in my society due to power failure as generator stops working after certain time.

State government department should take responsibility in time of crisis and act on it asap to restore power supply.
When come to vote you come door to door but forgot after that .This is realy pathetic. Children are not able to study.I am not able to do office work at home .
Let me know the solution before we should went to energy minister of Maharashtra.
maheshccb

Electricity supply failure in Pimple Saudagar

Sub divisional Officer,
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd,
Pune, Maharashtra.

Subject - Power supply failure in Pimple Saudagar, Shiv Sai Rasta from 11th July morning till today.

We have observed massive failure of MSEB feeders approx. 23 in numbers in pimple Saudagar area. Due to this there is no power from 11th July till now in almost societies in Pimple Saudagar area.

We are really distressed with this failure and on top of that MSEB is unable to restore it from more than 24 Hr. which is highly unacceptable in such a City area where we are all dependent on Electricity supply. We are observing same issues again and again every year during monsoon.
Why cant MSEB had any permanent solution for these re-occurring issues? Why cant they inspect in detail and provide the resolution and make everyone's life easy? I haven't observed such a ridiculous failuresin BEST power supply in Mumbai even though during massive rains so MSEB also can implement same level of system which can withstand in monsoon.

Is no one from high authority in MSEB is responsible to have eye and control on the situation ?

Mahesh
Abhakare

Jul 11, 2016

Light cut off for 24 continuous hour

There is a light cut off for 24 continuous hour in pimple saudagar govind yashada chowk area
This is the second time in one week they have cut the power so long hours

This is worst condition than any village also.

Pleaee try to resolve this as soon as possible... Still there is no power supply from yesterday afternoon.

skdurgesh

Jul 8, 2016

too much power cut

Hi Sir/madam

Please try to sort out our regional problem in badlapur. which we are facing since 1 year. Every time and every day well or every couple of hour we facing light cut power fluctuation. it's not in just rain season but in all season we have faced power cut and fluctuation problem but your MSEB employee reply irresponsibly as we expect from government employee in India. we don't know where this problem coming from main or any transformer causing any load shedding problem if it does then why don't they put there new Transformer or heavy capacity problem Transformer. it's your duty to fix these problem anyhow but permanently not temporary other wise it will remain like this. we can't operate our computer properly because power failure and power fluctuation every time. I don't know you will be reading all this or it'll go in vain, but I will hope that you will fix this problem ASAP. if it doesn't sort out then I will move to twitter to complain against MSEB and MAYER of BADLAPUR.

kopal2810

Jul 4, 2016

Unexpected High Electricity Bill

Sub divisional Officer,
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd,
Pune, Maharashtra.

Subject : Regarding the Unexpected amount of Bill Rs. 6090/- for 30 April 2016 to 30 May 2016

Consumer Number: ############
Billing Unit: 4636 Sangavi sdn pinprick division

Bill Date: 7 June 2016

Bill Period : 30 April 2016 to 30 May 2016

*Bill Amount: Rs. 6090/-*

The bill shows we have consumed 533 units which is not used by us Actually.

My regular Bill amount Rs. 500 to 600/- per Billing Period.

I think there is some problem either in Billing Process or in Electricity Meter.
We have also raised complaints regarding the same.

Old complaint no :421642
New complaint no :4238174

Whenever we call the customer care number , they say , the technician will be coming to check the discrepancy .
The technician says we have to go to office to resolve our problem.
We have gone to office 3-4 times but all in vain.

Please rectify the Error on priority.

Let me know further any clarification.

Awaited Reply.

Kopal Agrawal
7219212494
Pune
Yjyesha

Jul 3, 2016

Electricity cuts and outrage

I live at Lorelle,Wakad.
Since 2 days there is a constant power cut.The residents are in distress.
I tried to call the helpline no. Which shows "Does not exist" apart from that the pimpri complaint centre no.is also not reachable.
This is ridiculous.While the societies around have electricity we are running on generators which will soon not work if this continues.
Taher Nagarwala

Jun 28, 2016

Electricity supply

Too frequent with power cut since 15 days. MSEB from the hadapsar (covering my area, undri) would never answer my phone calls. Would need this fixed in time frame, it's hard to live with power cut for more than 12 hours.
vipin.huddar

Jun 14, 2016

Frequent & abrupt power cuts, without prior notice

Is Pune really a smart city? Or rather, is it really on the path of becoming a smart city? We are facing frequent power cuts in our area. We live in Shubhashree Society, Akurdi. Throughout the day power goes off anytime, abruptly, without warning or prior intimation. Is this the kind of service we are expecting as a consumer? What are the quality standards we should expect from an electricity board, that too of a country who got its independence 69 years back? I don't think these problems are beyond our limits, with the resources we have currently.

To worsen the situation, this summer we are facing extreme water crisis. Because of which we get limited water supply in the day. For a family where everyone is working, it gets really very difficult such situations. Since last few weeks we are getting water supply only between 7am to 8am and then 7pm to 8pm. With this, since few days, power goes off just before 7pm or between 7pm and 8pm. How do you expect us to manage things like washing clothes and other activities? Even though we are washing clothes once a week by accumulating them over a week. Can you imagine the frustration level, when someone reaches home after 10 hours of duty + 2 hours of travel to see there is no power?

Power goes off in rains as well, as if we never planned considering rains. We never thought that it will rain ever. We never developed infrastructure considering there is a season where it rains. Rain comes as a surprise every year, and it's still a surprise since 69 years for all infrastructure related work, including electricity board, roads, drainage, etc.

The reason all these complaints go unheard is, there is a monopoly for all these services. If a train service is bad, I will shout shout shout, and then what. Nothing. I have to use the only service which is provided, or else I have an option no to avail those services at all. Do I have an option to switch to another train service if one train service is not good? No.
Similarly, do I have an option to switch to another service provide for electricity if someone is not providing good service? If a shop wala is not providing me good quality goods, I have an option to switch to another shop wala. And because of this competition every service provider tends to provide good & quality service so as to keep its customer base. This is also going to be unheard.

I know that all the concerned people are putting their level best to improve all this. But, as this is not improving, it makes me think, that there is some which is missing, which needs to be looked at. We cannot expect this from a country who has so much talent and capabilities.

Is this not a part of quality standards to inform consumers about the power outage through circulars in local newspapers or something like that? Please think.

A Consumer
dinusush

Jun 2, 2016

160260506835 - faulty meter

This is to inform you that from last three months we are getting too much of electricity bill in the range of 14000 to 16000 rupees,we went to our nearest MSES office at paud road pune but they refuse to accept our complaint our store is 800 sq ft with two cosset A/C our store is open in M/S RAWAT BROTHERS MALL PVT LTD store number - 020-25462005, person contact number - dinesh - 8407936294.PETER ENGLAND SHOWROOM shankar bhawan, 128/1-A, opposite PNG showroom, paud road, kothrud - 411038.

160260506835 - faulty meter 160260506835 - faulty meter

Niravparikh281

May 16, 2016

Frequent power outage without notification

We are facing frequent power outages under Pcmc. There is no notification for longer power cute. Also there are multiple short power outages, rationale for which is difficult to comprehend. Pune is the 2nd largest city in maharashtra and IT and education hub. Such issues does not befit the city.

Resident of pimple saudagar
shwetagothe

May 5, 2016

Faulty Meter

Consumer no. ############
Billing Unit. 4636/Sangavi SDN/ pimpri Division

Called on phone no. 18002333435, logged complaint 4 times for faulty meter. no action was taken yet.
Now we are getting wrong bill of 950 and 1050 every month.

Now, when I called on same no. I got anser from them that physical application was not submitted at office. Which was not communicated to me earlier when I logged complaints.

Please look into this issue.

Shweta
ravindra vandre

Apr 27, 2016

Power cut

I am resident of Kalyan Pisavali area. There has been regular power cuts here, day & night since many days. As per MSEB schedule, power cut day is Thursday. But the electricity is cut daily for for minimum 1 hour to maximum 3-5 hours and too many times in a day. This happens everyday. And on Thursday it starts rights from morning till evening sometimes. The timing for power cut is not sure. It can happen anytime so the customer needs to be prepared for it ( it's total havoc & harassment). People have important work to do & there's no electricity. please please do something.