MSEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSEB

Yogesh Bari Tokepada

Feb 7, 2019

Loosen wires and tilted electric pole within main lane

I am complaining about loose electric wires and tilted support pole in my village (Gholwad Tokepada Taluka - Dahanu District - Palghar PIN 401702.

Repeated reminder to local department of MSEB by different persons from village but no action has been taken till now.

Loosen main electric wires has been so down on the way road that some it touches vehicle. every time we have taken care of those wire so that can not be break. many times it break wires and MSEB operators has join that. but no permanent action has been taken.

I hope by complaining MSEB department will take necessary action before any serious mishap happen.

dr rajendra jain

Dec 19, 2018

ILLEGAL FAULTY METER INSTALLED

Date 20-12-2018
The MSEB office
Shahapur , Billing unit 4448

Ref- Electric ,meter installed in our factory premises in name of C Z CRANS & HOIST. Billing Unit 4448 Shahapur
Resected Sir
We bring to your notice the following discrepancies in meter installed in our premises at Plot no-32/1/A ,Asangaon, Shahapur .
1) We had purchased factory premises in year 2012 along with all constructed shed , machineries , Implements , Transformer and power connections .The factory is split in units over survey no-32/1 and 32/2.
2) There are two number of meters installed in factory premises . One in name of MARBO IINDIA FITANS – Plot no- 32/2, Village Asangaon . Consumer no-############ and Meter no- 055-MSEB 83981. The factory is not working at full capacity due to slackness and lack of orders .For the few orders we get We have been withdrawing power form meter no- 055-MSEB 83981 and have been regularly paying Bill for the same . Last amount paid was Rs18850/- date 24/12/2018 (Transaction Ref no-PHD6997137458) Bank Ref no- ############.
3) The second meter no- in the name of C Z CRANS & HOIST Plot no- 32/1A, Asangaon , Shahapur .Meter no-055-O0053378 Consumer no- ############. Enclosed Bill dated 14-08-2012 .The reading shows Previous 335 units and current 335 units .
Enclosed Bill dated 6-3-2018 for Rs 4310/- duly paid , showing the same reading units . Enclosed Bill dated 10-7-2018 where in due amount shown is 45740/- and it goes on increasing with due amount in bill dated 6-12-2018 shown as 112060/-.
4) Subsequently on inspection of meter it was noticed that the consumer number and meter number do not tally . They are both different . On making private enquiry we Learnt that this particular meter is allotted to Atgaon circle .
5) Subsequently your department cut the supply line somewhere in November.
6) Your department visited factory premises on 19-12-2018 to take away the referred meter in their custody but requested by our person at site not to do so until a proper investigation is done ..
Kindly clarify the following
1) We have not withdrawn power from meter no- 055-O0053378 Since the time we purchased the factory premises till date .
2) How did the meter reading spike from 335 to the present reading without withdrawing any power.
3) Why do the meter number and consumer number do not tally . Why meter allotted to Atgaon circle is installed in Asangaon factory ?
4) We have been regularly paying the bill every month from 2012 to march 2013 for amounts of appx 4500/- for which we were told that this meter rent , since you are not withdrawing any power.
We request you to look into these discrepancies, investigate and solve the matter . Until then the meter should not be dismantled and taken away to your custody.
Any action on contrary shall force us to take legal action against your department at your costs which you may kindly note .
Regards 9320022055

CC -TO MSEB KALYAN CIRCLE
meher shaikh

Dec 7, 2018

Disconnection of Line inspite Of Payment done

Dear Sir Every month I am paying my electricity bill online before due date, than also they have disconnected my line without informing me , and today they made me run from pillar to post in the MSEB office taking my 2 hours , And they took again cash for connecting my line they said online payment we are not responsible , This is the way they give trouble to the customer , Sir My Complaint is to Mr Sanjeev Kumar CEO of MSEB , Kindly look in to this matter your people are troubling us a lot in the Office , They are very arrogant and in co-operative , Sir People sitting there were illetrate and this people are misusing there positions , My Consumer number is ############ And BU Number is 4755.

Disconnection of Line inspite Of Payment done

Madi Mike

Sep 29, 2018

Frequent Load shedding

We are residing in New Are Road, Dombivli east locality and are facing frequent load shedding problems of 3-4 hours daily since last 1-2 months.
Kindly look into this matter immediately and solve it as soon as possible.
Anwiksha Chakraborty

Sep 1, 2018

Power cut

HORRIBLE!
There has been a power cut for 6 hrs staright now. No one's answering the calls. The last time someone did answer said it'll take about 2-3hrs now it's been way more than that. Height of irresponsiblility and carelessness.
Every other day there is a power cut. Sometimes during midnight and even early mornings.
No one picks up the call unless you've called 10 times or more (no exaggeration). If and when they do either there is no answer as to when electricity will be regenerated or their answer is -couple of hrs. Although it takes way more than that and the power is cut again several times after that.
As I am writing this the power has been cut for 6 hrs straight and there is no response.
Don't know when the power will be regenerated but it'll definitely be cut again on Tuesday. And on multiple other occasions.
Jitesh Kharat

Aug 22, 2018

MSEB meter running properly but put status as faulty meter

Hi Sir,
My meter running properly but then also they put meter status as faulty and charging extra bills.

Consumer No: ############

Jitesh Kharat
Abhijit Jambhulkar

Aug 3, 2018

Power Cut

I am suffering power cut issue from today morning at 05:00 hrs, for the same I have launched the complaint against the same but still the problem not rectified by the concern department. Even after I continuously follow up with the customer care.

When I have taken local line man number all the numbers were disconnected none of the number were working.

After visiting they are not able to listen the problem.
Nitin [email protected] east

Jul 19, 2018

Electricity Cut any time

Dear MSEB Team

Issues are:-
1. Toll free number not working.
2. Emergency number no one is answering.
3. Daily power cut - Anytime
Appreciate if you take action promptly.

Rgds
Nitin
Kishorbhoir

Jul 18, 2018

Main phase line cut on the pole

Main phase line are cut on the pole due to the high rainfall so I am stay without lighting so plzzz make that work argent....

Mr.janardan ganu bhoir
At shelari post shivale Tal Murbad pincode 421 401

Hope you understand our problem

Contact no.9209626606
Pratima_Pal

Jul 10, 2018

No Update Provided

There has been power cut since last 24 hours and the boatd officers are unable to provide us the status or timeline as in when can we expect the electricity back. The officer was so rude to reply to our query and everytime we call he has only one answer that we don’t know when the electricity will come.
As a consumer we have rights to know the status of the powercut and when can we expect the electricity back. It’s very disappointing to get an insensitive and irresponsible response from the official.
shekhar2018

Jul 7, 2018

High Electricity Bill even when the room was closed for last three month

I am staying at B/74- Udhiksha Building Naigaon East .

Connection Information
Consumer Number ############ BU 4359 VASAI RD. EAST S/DN.
Name MR. RAJIV GHOSH Connection Type LT
Address BLDG.NO.15/B-74 7TH FLOOR MITTAL ENCLAVE NAIGAON E. JUCHANDRA 401202

Consumer No. BU/Circle Code Bill Month Consumption Bill Amount Due Date View HTML
############ 4359 VASAI RD. EAST S/DN. Jun 2018 47 42410.00 25 Jul 2018 View HTML

I am shocked to find the total bill of Rs.42410.00 as my family is in Muscat , Oman for last May & June 2018 month.Please review the bill as this is not possible as
1.we are a family and not any business/Manufacturing company.
2.My room is closed from month of 10th May , June & July 2018.

Your aggrieved Customer,
Akshayparale

Jun 24, 2018

Digital electricity meter running too fast

The electricity meter which is installed in my home is running too fast. The reading of past ten days is 100units which is impossible. We have only 2 LED 9watt bulbs, a 40 watt bulb, a tv and 2 table fans...please check where is the fault asap thank you
Santoshkumar Suresh Kulkarni

Jun 7, 2018

Unnecessary high bill charge

From last 2 years I am continuously complaining about high raising bill raised by you instead of not so much of usage.

Now for the current month bill has crossed over 16500 I already have sent you 3 emails on your helpdesk email id but no response from there I just want you minimise the as much as possible even for this month as our usage is not so much being a 1RK .
I request you to adjust all the raising bill provided by you in last 2 years and give us credit .Suresh Kulkarni B 104 Ashtavinayak Darshan chs Aarey Rd near Patkar School Dombivali East 421201...9322289773...Consumer no: ############....regarding meter change to be done and high rising of bill

Jun 6, 2018

Regular Electricity cut down at koparkhairane sector-14

Sir in koparkhairane sector-14 mseb is going to cut the electricty power supply often without sufficient/valid reason at exact time (specially after 11:30 pm) in summer when people always suffer from heat as well as sleepless nights .. there is no time when ever they want to cut they cut the power supply and the nearest sub-station puts the phone receiver down so that nobody could inform them. Like to highlight it in complaint cell but unfortunatelt nothing happened. Somebody pls help us.
Jadhav mangesh

Jun 1, 2018

Often cut down electricity

Sir in virar mseb is going to cut the electricty power supply often with out insufficient reason at exact time summer when people always suffer from heat .. there is no time when ever they want to cut they cut the power supply
Sunil More

May 25, 2018

higher bill than ussage

dear sir

last year my bill is come in minus.i am complain to online and also kalyan office but they told you have pay more so ur bill is go to minus.i have go to office per month because bill is not come bigger and they ans u pay more than biil.do not tension.after dec 2017 my bill start with come regulerly 400-500 rs. but my last month bill is come 19000 rs. i go to the office now they tod this is your recovry. which recory i dont know why i pay this pls help.

i have complain online they told to go the kalyan office with ur previus,current blii and ur latest metar reading but when i go office they told this is paid.i will told this is my coplaine id but they dont see.
Geetas13

May 23, 2018

Excess Bill for the month of April 2018 against Meter no. 000488607057

This is regarding receipt of Excess bill for April 2018 which is not possible but after submitting letters & even MSEDCL changed our meter and after taking meter reading for 7 to 8 days also they are not ready to check the consumption which shows clearly their old meter was faulty.

After having meeting with concerned person we have not received any reply even each & every person is throwing ball from one court to other without any solutions.

its too much mental harassment to us.

Request you team to look into this matter & revert with correct solution.

Geeta Singh

Excess Bill for the month of April 2018 against Meter no. 000488607057

namaraur

May 22, 2018

regular powercuts

I really dont understand why is there regular powercuts that too for like more 2 hrs...if it is on a regular basis kindly intimidate us earlier so that we can plan accordingly....it is really frustrating..
Ashfaq shah

May 17, 2018

1phase is off or not working

1 phase is not working as i call to mseb kausa dwpartment but they r not receiving the call ...
Prakash Modak

May 10, 2018

Cutting electricity

Last three to two days electricity cutting in night for 5 to 6 hours and no anyone response the inconvenience of the issue.
AmanBaranwal123

May 10, 2018

No electricity since 8pm

There is no electricity since evening 8pm. And it's 1:36 am now. Please look into the matter.
Siddhi surve

Apr 26, 2018

Bill issue Meter faulty last 1 year

My name is Samir Surve .my request is my house Meter faulty last 1 year, compalait around 10 times mseb office but not respond any officer bill every month 620 RS house allredy lock not use electricity but bill every month high bill no ############ Virar east my mobile no 8828697193
Please soul my problem
योगेश दशरथ राऊ

Apr 8, 2018

Wrong Meter Reading and billing amout

I have Electrical meter connection from MSEB at my badlapur flat in Shree ram darshan, shirgav near mohan palm. from last two year i didnt used over 30 KWH per month suddenly i have received last month bill payment receipt of RS-6530 as auto debited from my credit card. as i have given my flat on rent to tenant and he used only 1 fan,1 tubelight 28 watt, 3 LED light 7watt,

Consumer no :############
Billing Unit- 4405/Badlapur(E)S/DN/kalyan rural

Yogesh Raut

Wrong Meter Reading and billing amout

mulayabhay

Apr 8, 2018

Not attending complaints

We have given complaints to MSEB since Sept-117. We are registered 10 complaints till date. But no action is taken from concerned dept. & we are getting suffered due to this. While call to them nobody answered properly. Raising high bills after specific period.
vishaldipalee

Feb 13, 2018

High electricity bill

Complaint - consumer no - ############

I regret to inform you after so many complaint and followup still my house electricity bill is very high and i need to highlight one recent case as periveous last month DEC-18 bills has came Rs.35640. and after so many meeting with MSEB officer it has reduce by Rs.700. but still my electricity bill is the same in high range. In my society if we compare with other members they got Rs.600 per month bill after using ac and all high voltage equipment's but in my house only three tub light two fan one tv and one geezer than also my bill is high. Hence kindly change my meter ASAP possible.

In case of any further clarification please feel to call or revert back.

Vishal Tikude.

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...