mseb office, virar

Consumer complaints and reviews about mseb office, virar

us6775

Aug 14, 2019

No street light working

R u people just play with human life or what or all human being is like insect or mseb think pot hole on the road
From Daishar Toll naka till virar station very few street light is working why do u get salary on time or you are working for free fund who is responsible police mseb or people
Puja Nilkanth Dey

May 8, 2019

Power cut every night near about 11 pm to early morning 4 or r 30

From Last one week every night near about 11 pm to 4 am there is Power cut. Even today there is no light. This is hell. Every morning me and family members go to job but because of power cut no electricity, nobody is getting proper sleep. I request please on this matter. The whole night we feel horrible without electricity.
Poojarawal

May 8, 2019

Power cut

I don't knw whats going on in here there is no light from yesterday night in virar west global city I don't what they do they don't even pick ur calls worst ppl r working in ur office please do something about this issue

Ridiculous Virar east MSEB has the worst employees

THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS. ITS been over 15 hours AND THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY IN OUR AREA. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STAFFS DO, I CALLED THEM AND THEY WERE BUSY SLEEPING.THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH POWER SUPPLY. WE ARE DYING DUE TO HEAT AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF POWER. PLEASE ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO THE HIGHER LEVEL.

I NEED THE POWER CUT TO BE RESOLVED IN CHANDANSAR ROAD, OPP. TANDOOL BAZAR IN 10MINUTES. BLOOD GOVERNMENT SERVANTS ARE HIRED TO SERVE THE PUBLIC AND NOT TO TROUBLE BY NOT DOING THEIR DUTIES. THIS IS A REGULAR ISSUE WITH VIRAR EAST MSEB.

Ridiculous Virar east MSEB has the worst employees

ITS REALLY RIDICULOUS. ITS been over 15 hours AND THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY IN OUR AREA. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STAFFS DO, I CALLED THEM AND THEY WERE BUSY SLEEPING.THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH POWER SUPPLY. WR ARE DYING DUE TO HEAT AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF POWER. PLEASE ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO THE HIGHER LEVEL.

Virar east MSEB has the worst employees

THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS. ITS been over 15 hours AND THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY IN OUR AREA. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STAFFS DO, I CALLED THEM AND THEY WERE BUSY SLEEPING.THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH POWER SUPPLY. WR ARE DYING DUE TO HEAT AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF POWER. PLEASE ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO THE HIGHER LEVEL.

Virar east MSEB has the worst employees

Virar east MSEB has the worst employees. If there is a power cut in our area normally what they do is switch off the phone and go to sleep. Today there is a power cut since 8hrs and no one had even taken initiative to turn the power on. What type of service is this? This is a problem here as we don't have options of other power company or I would have ported. Frequently there is a power cut and they send a huge bill every month. I wish I could had the decision to shut this company, I could have done over night. Government servent are there to serve the public not to trouble them. They behave like if we are their servents.

I need the power cut to be resolved in 10 minutes In Chandansar road, Opp. Tandul bazar.

Once again worst service of Virar east MSEB.
Mviaan

Oct 5, 2018

Load shedding

I stay in Virar West. Every day there is electricity issues specially on Fridays. They don't have valid reasons for all this issues... Inspite of so much electricity issues,they send us high bills and whenever we complain,they behave rudely. Proper solution has to be find.. it's creating unnecessary problems
Minal T

Aug 23, 2018

Unable to cut the meter line

After so many complaints and formal letter to MSEB yet to cut the meter as we unable to paid the bills moreover.

Meter owner already submit the letter to Arnala MSEB office to cut the meter.

Mr. Meshram given silly reasons to postpone the date,mrs sunanda shigvan unable to walk every time to arnala.

Hence request you, please look in to the same.

Meter no-00208585
consumer no-############
Consumer name-S R Shigvan
kbagkar

May 22, 2018

HEAVY ELECTRICITY BILL AND FAULTY METER

Hello ,

I have flat at virar manvelpada vishnu vihar comples room no 001 bldg no.3
I were getting credit bill from last one year from mseb . no hard copy of bill were send to my residence address / society letter box from mseb -virar . My room were not in use from last 7-8 months of this last year . the unit count in bill were 5-6 units in month . I were in understanding that the bill unit is less as no one is using the electrcity . Suddenly i receved bill of 37000/- from mseb . Later i contact to mseb -virar east office near ganesh temple . I visit to office but every time the officer were not in office either they were on leave or on visit . At last one officer told me to get the video of the meter . When i took video i notice that the meter is faulty and showing fluctuate reading . Accordingly i send the video to officer . He done some calculation and decrese the bill upto 27000/- i told him that the considering the closed room and faulty meter the bill should be charged on average basic . but he denied and stuck on same bill . another the pc of my meter was at another unit and meter register at another unit of mseb . every time i crushed in between two officer at both unit as noone was ready to take my application which has been send by me thorugh hand delivery and speed post as well .
At last i request the officer that the amount is big and i am not in postion to pay immidiatelly the same . it was later informed me that you can pay rs. 10,000/ first and later you can pay in installment which shall be add in your monthly bill . As instructed i borrow the money from my friend and immidiately paid it . After payment they immidiately turn back and told me that you have to pay entire amount and not instalment .
MSEB is spoiling the blood of honest residential room owner only . Seems they are feeling backlog of the non payment done by big industrialist snaching the fund from poor customers .
Pranav Raut

Mar 10, 2018

Power flutuation and cuts

Since last 6 month yk nx area going through power flutuation and cut off we do have important jobs to and if lite goes we fails to do and get penelised,also due to flutuation i have lost my tv compressor of my fridge ,my computer hard drive which cost about 25,500/- when complained to office anwers was "" it is not our problem if u have problems then get lost from virar bade aaye"
We not olny work is affected but also our equipments are being damaged
They do electric work for that they stop electricity flow for days,even after that problem is still there although we pay tac pay bill and getting this service and when complained we getting arrogant anwers please improve if u can and those who planning to move here beware of them and rethink ur decision
Flutuation problem is there since 2year and cutoff since 6 months
It seems world is progressing and virar is going back
vishaldipalee

Feb 13, 2018

High electricity bill

Complaint - consumer no - ############

I regret to inform you after so many complaint and followup still my house electricity bill is very high and i need to highlight one recent case as periveous last month DEC-18 bills has came Rs.35640. and after so many meeting with MSEB officer it has reduce by Rs.700. but still my electricity bill is the same in high range. In my society if we compare with other members they got Rs.600 per month bill after using ac and all high voltage equipment's but in my house only three tub light two fan one tv and one geezer than also my bill is high. Hence kindly change my meter ASAP possible.

In case of any further clarification please feel to call or revert back.

Vishal Tikude.
Teja Sawant

Nov 12, 2017

Faulty meter reading and excess billing for an empty flat

MSEB office Virar (W),
I'm owner of flat Avenue H/39,603 global city Virar (W). My consumer number is ############ and billing unit 4464/Virar West SDN / Virar O & M division.
This meter is showing​ faulty reading since Jan 2017 to till date . These bills in question are significantly higher that it should be for a vacant flat. I personally have brought this issue up to the concern officers and engineer in every month. And every time I have been told that the meter is correct but there is some system issue due to which it shows faulty reading and therefore the amount on the bill. Since then the issue is not resolved by the concern authorities and still every month im getting wrong bills with faulty reading. The electricity power supply is also cut twice in last 8 months because of faulty excess amount on the bill.

Until this issue is resolved I'm unable to put my flat on rent and this my financial loss. I don't accept this as it's high time now that I'm following up with concern authorities for this issue.

I request to to pls look into this seriously and let me know when I'll be getting correct bill for an empty flat.

Amitjha692

Jan 25, 2017

Power Cut

Buildings are getting broken in our nearby area and Power is Cut due to it for the whole day and this thing is happening since last 10 days and me and my dad are working for night shifts.
How we will sleep during day time if there is no electricity and how we will manage to go back to work if havnt slept for the whole day. Please, and this is a serious issue that you need to work on. Solve this issue as soon as possible because we are human we need rest and good amount of sleep as well.
Address : Viaks Nagari 2, near Ganesh Mandi, Phoolpada Rd, Virar East.
VIJAY RAUT

Dec 11, 2016

not getting elecricity bill

I am not getting my bill for last four months at my resident place My cust ID no.is ############ Please Co-operate me
harish mital

Aug 4, 2016

electricity bill is extremely high

2. D T C cr No - 4464465
3. B U - 4464
4. Name - Harish Mittal

My electricity bill is extremely high . last three month -. So please make correction .and check meter box .
Light bill is very high as there is not any electric thing apart from fan and light.Whole day we are for office and only light is being used for 3 hour a day
raju dhadve

my cont no. is 9773091110
Rakeshkumar0621

May 1, 2016

Excess Billing

I have received an extremely high electricity bill for the month of April-16 . The consumption of Apr-16 is showing 518 units which is unexpectedly too high .Kindly go back and see FEB -16 bill, Its showing 1199 units consumption which makes not at all a logical case and rather it looks like either the meter is not working properly or the person taking the reading is not taking it properly .Kindly rectify the same on urgent basis and issue a fresh bill accordingly

2. D T C cr No 4464452
3. B U 4456
4. GGN 201604315479295
Kindly refer the below consumption pattern which looks weird in the case of Feb and Apr .
Consumption Pattern

Aug 2015 241
Jul 2015 426
Jun 2015 180
May 2015 348

Kindly redress the issue on priority so that I can pay the bill accordingly

Rakesh Kumar
A/101,Gokul Heights ,Gokul Township
Virar West ,Pin 401303
mansigurav

Feb 19, 2016

Generation of Bill without meter readin

My Electricity bill consumer no. is ############. My flat was on rental basis for 11 months and it was vacant in the month of August 2015.

I received bill for the period 02/09/2015 to 02/10/2015 amount of Rs. 790/- even though my meter reading shows 120 units. I mail for the same on [email protected] as on 05/11/2015 due date was 16/11/2015 . They ask me to visit to electricity office or call to Customer care. I paid the bill and call to customer care and tell them my problems.

No reply I was get from them again I got bill for the period 02/10/15 to 02/11/15 and 02/11/2015 to 02/12/2015 of Rs. 1590/- for 2 months. I paid bill by cash as on 14/01/2015

I visit to Electricity office at Virar east pay the bill. They told me to go to Kopari Naka Office.and also call to customer care no. I went there the executives told me they have to check meter. They don’t have man force at present come on another day.I called to Customer care no. They booked my complaint and ask me to pay the bill next month I will get proper bill.

Again I received bill of Rs. 790 for the period 02/12/2015 to 02/02/2016 of Rs. 1560/- in spite of doing all the efferts. I got same bill amount.

Sir I would like to inform you that I am salaried person. I took leave as on 14/01/2015 and visit to the Electricity Dept. Did all the things what they ask me to do. But there is invent all my efferts goes vest.

I am attaching the Consumption graph for your reference.

Please look in to this matter as early as possiable and treate this matter seriously.

Mansi Gurav
sudhir sakpal

Feb 10, 2016

frequent electricity cut

respected sir,
my consumer no. is ############. i live in gaskopri. virar east. i complaint frequently of electricity cut.but problem does not tsolve permanently. please do needful as early as possible.only one phase electricity cut frequently.

thanking you
Mahadik

Oct 22, 2015

Illegal connection in society

It bring to your notice that some of our member have taken direct connection(illegal connection) in our society.

Some of your electric board people r also involve in this matter.so pl. Look after this matter.

On regency chs
hmeher2310

Oct 20, 2015

Flactuation of Electricity

Dear Sir / Madam,

There is a Continuous Electricity Fluctuation at Pimpalwadi Virar (E) from last night, No body picking phone from MESB office, How can we contact and who solve this.
also Provide correct No of MSEB Virar E.

Aug 8, 2015

Electricity Bill is very high

2. D T C cr No 4706230
3. B U 4706
4. GGN 201506670612784

My electricity bill is extremely high and last moth bill was 160/- only but this month i got very high amount to be paid that is 1670/-. So please make correction
nitin.lotankar

Jul 23, 2015

Electricity issue of virar

Last 3 days I have facing the electricity problems. now its not complaints its give the warning on behalf of all Virar East person.

I have reminding to you go to back last 5-6 years all persons facing load shading problem that time all person attack to MSEB Virar East and fire the office then Virar West office

Now again this situation today or 2 days
yogini gosavi

Jul 6, 2015

bill not generating

dear sir/madam,
my name is eknath baraskar,living at virara east gandhi chok,my consumer no-01526114686,my bill was not generating from last 3 months,i given written complete to near MSEDCL office but they are not followed.this is problematic for me.

rose valley - Refund of money
    I deposited Rs 25,000(twenty five thousand rupees in...
    Oppo CPH1933 - SR4978743
    I purchase new phone for Amazon but my phone problem after...
    KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO - ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
    Tracking No. : RB820022568SG has been held at KOLKATA...
    DEBIT CARD HACKED - fraudly withdrawal money first 8000/- then 9999/-
    approximately an year ago i did a online purchase with...
    SBI DEBIT CARD OTHPG google store - FRAUD TRACTION FROM SBI DEBIT CARD
    fraud transaction from sbi debitcard From My SBI account...
    Big Basket - not given my salary
    hi sir i am subburu anand id no:-AATBB086 I AM REGIND MY...
    goindigo airline - rectification of passenger name
    Dear Sir, i have booked a ticket on 8 nov. 2019 having...
    Flipkart SuperComNet - Running Call Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...
    SuperComNet - Fraud Company Running Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...