MSEDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSEDCL

Ramudit Verma

Sep 22, 2018

Wrong Bill of light

Respected Sir/Madam
I Ramudit Verma S/O Ramdhan R. Verma want to tell some wrong working of MSEDCL-department.
Last month light Bill is due on 20/08/2018 which is RS.4300/ is paid by me on 14/08/18 in total RS 4300 I have reciept with me, but when next bill came it is showing RS.2020.32 Balance of last month.
Then I call to helpline executive & given complain about it, he given complain number to me which is 00009177615. When he checked in his system there is showing paid RS.2300 only on 16/08/18. So taken complain.
Now I give you same as complain so please see matter & do needful.
Ramudit Verma

Billing Unit : 4754 :Ambernath East S/DN
Address : Plot NO 208 Arham Square Near AMP Gate 421501
Ambernath east - 421501
Name : Abhishek Banerjee

My Electric meter is faulty and gives inaccurate reading since July 2017. This was checked and confirmed by the concerned personnel from MSEDCL. Every month I visit Ambernath electric office to get the bill amount rectified.which itself is tedious.

From last July 2017 till date i.e. September 2018 you have charged us lump sump bills which is not acceptable.

So I request you to check and solve this issues or replace the meter immediately.

Abhishek Banerjee
9619649596
e-mail: milibindia@gmail.com
kher

Sep 14, 2018

high billing

CONSUMER NUMBER....############..bu 4597 SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE
HIGH BILL SUDDENLY FROM AUGUST 2018
April to June monthly not over Rs6000... In August suddenly more than Rs23000 and september Rs.12710. please verify faulty meter
very difficult to pay these high bills.
S.V. KHER
Pankaj Mishra

Sep 7, 2018

Power fructuction

Dear sir My name is PANKAJ Mishra
In my area there are power fractuation. My TV is shot due to voltage up and down pls do the needful things of Kalyan east mscb officer.
surendra19

Aug 31, 2018

Electricity meter not installed

Electricity meter not yet installed even after 1 & 1/2. Years in Morgan Highlands bldg no.7 flat no.406 katrap nr. proposed panvel highway Badlapur east 421503 m-9284741469
Sopan Laxman Chandane

Aug 20, 2018

High bill

Electrical bill continuously high from last 2/3 years
It is not same, If I have same equipment not brought additional then how electrical bill change. It does not come down it is higher only.
sudhirjadhav

Jul 22, 2018

Excess and wrong billing

We have many times complained about our faulty energy meter install at consumer no ############ where the very excess billing from 18 months is charged and there is no response from MSEDCL 4464 division virar office on making complaints

we wish to install our won choice of meter approved make by MSEDCL by paying testing charges , same is already permitted as per mSEDCL Consumer rights and procidure and can be done but MSEDCL officials are ignoring and giving useless excuses to avoid the same

please suggest and advise

Sudhir jadhav
sriniwaas1

Jul 10, 2018

Exhorbitant Billing every month

MEANINGLESS EXCESS BILLING EVERY MONTH & UNPROFESSION OFFICIALS AT MULSHI.

I am residing at Marunje Road. We do not use A/c & Water Heater. We very selectively use led lighting in our house (2 or 3)
during evenings. But we are getting not less than Rs.2,000/= billing every month. When we go directly to the Mulshi office,
there those officials are very rude & very unprofessionals. They do not have any basic responsibility & they are very harsh & rude. we can compare them with thugs. They do not give any sensible talk. what all they say is you are using, so is the bill.

Nobody is there to address these Issues & we doubt these so called electricity officials (Thugs) must be definitely having a hand
in this OVER BILLING RACKET. Praying to God someday this will come to light. THESE OFFICIALS ARE FAILING TO REALISE THAT EVERY ACT (KARMA) HAS ITS OWN RESULT IN 100 FOLDS. EITHER GOOD OR BAD OR PRETENDING.
This heart & stomach burn of all those victims, will definitely have an Impact, if they are knowing the facts & avoiding.

This is a very pathetic situation & these officials are doing a daylight robbery where there are nobody to question them or streamline. This is a very serious crime happening & we are all victims. Hope, someday some responsible & dedicated person
will definitely come & streamline all these atrocities & crimes for good.

God Save this City from these hooligans & Day light Robbers.
Samit Tandel

Jul 5, 2018

CONTINUOUS POWER INTERRUPTION

Dear sir we are facing continuous power interruptions in our residential area from 3 days
Can understand They Suppose to power cut for any technical work But Can't understood what kind of technical job they perform in just 4 to 5 min

Even While Supply Come again They Even unable to fuse it well RESULT Tube lights Blink once after one minute power continue to run

Electronic Equipment in House are getting damage

A doubt in Mind that these So called Technical Persons in MSEDCL are getting commission from Inverter Battery Dealers and Electronic Equipment Dealers to make such dameges

A country like China is installing Solar Panels in Roads So that they will consume more electricity and we Indians are facing same power cut problem even after 71 Years of Independence

Real Shame
Manoj L Choudhary

Jul 4, 2018

Error Bill Occur regarding amount

Bill amount is too much since a few months, much more than our consumption.

Since a few months we are getting bills crossing an amount of 3500 Rs, many a times it goes upto 2000-3000 Rs, which is not at all possible as we just have, a single door refrigerator, 5 led bulbs: 3 of 12-15 watts and 2 of 6-7 watts (used just in night), 2 fans used for at mac 15 hours in a day, an iron hardly used, TV with no daily usage, a mixer hardly used, 2 mobile chargers, that's all.

I've complaint regarding the same, but all that person did was to convince me of the bills amount being accurate.

I feel cheated.
I request you to please look into the matter.
Please do consider.

Manoj Choudhary

Error Bill Occur regarding amount

Shreya Baranwal

Jun 21, 2018

Bill amount is too much since a few months, much more than our consumption.

Since a few months we are getting bills crossing an amount of 1500 Rs, many a times it goes upto 1800-1900 Rs, which is not at all possible as we just have, a single door refrigerator, 5 led bulbs: 3 of 12-15 watts and 2 of 6-7 watts (used just in night), 2 fans used for at mac 15 hours in a day, an iron hardly used, TV with no daily usage, a mixer hardly used, 2 mobile chargers, and a wifi router, that's all.
I feel cheated.
I request you to please look into the matter.
Please do consider.
sandeshmane

Jun 3, 2018

To move electriciyu distribution pole from our premises

Dear Sir / Madam,
we do have our private property on my mother's name Mrs. Savita Vasant Mane H.No. 329, Mapgaon, Alibaug in our property there is an electricity distribution pole which is in dangerous state & can fall any time. Requert you to arrange to remove the said pole from our property & arrange to errect the same outside our premises at safe distance. we made this complaint earlier as well and got the reply that same is inspected however on said date no one from MSEB turn around as we were present on whole day at home.
Please arrange to take necessary action else in case of any damage MSEB will be responsible for the same.
Our customer number is ############.

Thanking You,

Sandesh Mane
sandesh0949@gmail.com
vijay_1980

Jun 2, 2018

Power Supply Failure

I am leaving at Nilje Lodha Heaven Dombivali East. My Cus. No. ############ LT. in our area power failure from last 12 hrs.

We are facing power cut-off issue daily around 4 to 6hrs. and yesterday power failure from 10 PM. to Next day 12 PM it around 12hrs.

request you please help us.

Kindly restore electricity supply

Vijay
Shadab111

May 30, 2018

High bill

My name is Shadab khan consumer no-############ connection type-LT, 4405 badlapur(e). Bill is coming very high since I don't live there Room is always closed. Bill supposed to com around 120 per month if it is not being used but it is coming around 400.kindly check the meter. Earlier I even complaint to msedcl there was no response. Please look into it.
Saras Kumar Jha

May 29, 2018

Regarding bill amount

My Consumer no. is ############ for the march months our bill amt is 330 but for april & may month we got 3430 rs how its possible for such a huge difference in amt as there is some problem in meter reading pls check and solve it
Prathamesh Kulkarni

May 13, 2018

Incorrect bill

It has been noticed that we have been receiving bill more than our usage. Our Bill amount for the Month Apr-2018 is Double the amount previous bill. We have paid our all dues on time. There are no outstanding Dues pending from our side.
We are not satisfied with the reading entered in the bill and the amount charged in the bill as it is doubled in every month despite usage being same in all 3 months. The amount of bill does not justify the Usage.
Its a humble request to investigate the meter Readings. Also we hereby request you to change the Meter.
The Readings and Amount for previous 3 months are as under:
Apr-18 = 2390 units, Rs.8610 payable
Mar-18 =1641 units, Rs.4390 Paid
Feb-18=1161 units, Rs.2660 paid
Kindly take note of this on an urgent basis.
cfa

Apr 9, 2018

Electricity Fluctuations

ग्राहक क्रमांक -१७०१६१२१३१७१
आमच्या इथे सकाळ पासून लाइट वोल्टेज प्रॉब्लेम चालू आहे . (पावर कमी जास्त होत आहे)
############
baraskarpl

Mar 30, 2018

removal of meter without notice

I got bill today bill for the month of mar.18 for rs.770.
Which I paid through ATM against tn.############. even though my meter is removed by mseb people without my notice
this should be reinstalled immediately and reinstate ele. supply. my consumer no.############ .
P.K.Khare

Mar 23, 2018

BILL NOT CHARGED ACORDING TO READINGS AFTER METER CAHNGE

LAST TWO BILLS CHARGED WITHOUT SHOWING CONSUMPTION

NO CONSUMTION AS PER READINGS

Last Reading, Current reading shown same, though Consumption is there.

After meter Change reading is Visible, though not concidered, & charged averaging

Consumer no ############
Ganeshkkk

Mar 15, 2018

LIght off

सर्वे नंबर 49 काळेपदळ येथील गेल्या 24 तासांपासून लाईट गेलेले आहे .
हेल्पलाईन ला कंप्लेंट करून सुद्धा काहीच प्रॉब्लेम सोडवत नाहीत.
तरी या विभागातील लाईट चा प्रॉब्लेम सोडवावा.
पत्ता :- सर्वे नं. 49 काळेपडळ हडपसर पुणे 28
Viren0105

Feb 17, 2018

ELECTRICITY BILL OVERCHARGED

R.NO.102,1ST FLR,A WING,GA
NR FIT NEXT GYM,MUMBRADEVI

subject : Complaint Againt MSEDCL (Electic Bill average over charges. 10 times more charged)
Reference : Consumer No. ############ Division: 4643

We are using MSEDCL electric supply for our above residents. Since meter was not working and they started charging average bill 10 times more and when we complaint they said that you just pay Rs.2000/- you will get new meter and and pay as per new reading only. But after doing so still earlier over bill amount is carried forward and started charging interest also.

We are lower middle class people and can not visit again and again msedcl office for the same issue. Please look into this matter and do the needful.

Leela Gupta
Diva Thane Dist.
Mob: 9821107074

ELECTRICITY BILL OVERCHARGED

DDGAJBHIYE

Jan 6, 2018

Cancelation of ECS

Consumer No.20110033738,Bank account No.20137879155. Bank of Maharashtra.Titwala. please cancel ECS of MSEDCL bill from the bank, as last month bill was to much i.e 2260/- same deducted from my account. There fore I requested you to please help me and cancel my ECS.

Cancelation of ECS

U Neelkumar Gopikrishna nng

Jan 5, 2018

No electricity from morning onwards till now

From morning onwards no electricity supply 6:00am to till now 10:30pn

CUSTOMER NO-############

LAST BILL UNIT-5031

MOB NO -9821306814

DEAR SIR/MADAM ,

I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT BILL JAN -2017 I RECEIVED BILL MINIMUM CHARGES & BILL SHOW THE METER FAULTY.
I HAVE COMPLAINED TO FAULTY METER LST 8-9 MONTH BACK ,BUT THE METER HAS NOT BEEN REPLACED TILL NOW MY REQUEST IS TO SOLVE THE PROMLEM.

SO PLEASE HELP & CO-OPRATE SIR

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....