MSEDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSEDCL

kher

Sep 14, 2018

high billing

CONSUMER NUMBER....############..bu 4597 SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE
HIGH BILL SUDDENLY FROM AUGUST 2018
April to June monthly not over Rs6000... In August suddenly more than Rs23000 and september Rs.12710. please verify faulty meter
very difficult to pay these high bills.
S.V. KHER
Pankaj Mishra

Sep 7, 2018

Power fructuction

Dear sir My name is PANKAJ Mishra
In my area there are power fractuation. My TV is shot due to voltage up and down pls do the needful things of Kalyan east mscb officer.
surendra19

Aug 31, 2018

Electricity meter not installed

Electricity meter not yet installed even after 1 & 1/2. Years in Morgan Highlands bldg no.7 flat no.406 katrap nr. proposed panvel highway Badlapur east 421503 m-9284741469
Sopan Laxman Chandane

Aug 20, 2018

High bill

Electrical bill continuously high from last 2/3 years
It is not same, If I have same equipment not brought additional then how electrical bill change. It does not come down it is higher only.
sudhirjadhav

Jul 22, 2018

Excess and wrong billing

We have many times complained about our faulty energy meter install at consumer no ############ where the very excess billing from 18 months is charged and there is no response from MSEDCL 4464 division virar office on making complaints

we wish to install our won choice of meter approved make by MSEDCL by paying testing charges , same is already permitted as per mSEDCL Consumer rights and procidure and can be done but MSEDCL officials are ignoring and giving useless excuses to avoid the same

please suggest and advise

Sudhir jadhav
sriniwaas1

Jul 10, 2018

Exhorbitant Billing every month

MEANINGLESS EXCESS BILLING EVERY MONTH & UNPROFESSION OFFICIALS AT MULSHI.

I am residing at Marunje Road. We do not use A/c & Water Heater. We very selectively use led lighting in our house (2 or 3)
during evenings. But we are getting not less than Rs.2,000/= billing every month. When we go directly to the Mulshi office,
there those officials are very rude & very unprofessionals. They do not have any basic responsibility & they are very harsh & rude. we can compare them with thugs. They do not give any sensible talk. what all they say is you are using, so is the bill.

Nobody is there to address these Issues & we doubt these so called electricity officials (Thugs) must be definitely having a hand
in this OVER BILLING RACKET. Praying to God someday this will come to light. THESE OFFICIALS ARE FAILING TO REALISE THAT EVERY ACT (KARMA) HAS ITS OWN RESULT IN 100 FOLDS. EITHER GOOD OR BAD OR PRETENDING.
This heart & stomach burn of all those victims, will definitely have an Impact, if they are knowing the facts & avoiding.

This is a very pathetic situation & these officials are doing a daylight robbery where there are nobody to question them or streamline. This is a very serious crime happening & we are all victims. Hope, someday some responsible & dedicated person
will definitely come & streamline all these atrocities & crimes for good.

God Save this City from these hooligans & Day light Robbers.
Samit Tandel

Jul 5, 2018

CONTINUOUS POWER INTERRUPTION

Dear sir we are facing continuous power interruptions in our residential area from 3 days
Can understand They Suppose to power cut for any technical work But Can't understood what kind of technical job they perform in just 4 to 5 min

Even While Supply Come again They Even unable to fuse it well RESULT Tube lights Blink once after one minute power continue to run

Electronic Equipment in House are getting damage

A doubt in Mind that these So called Technical Persons in MSEDCL are getting commission from Inverter Battery Dealers and Electronic Equipment Dealers to make such dameges

A country like China is installing Solar Panels in Roads So that they will consume more electricity and we Indians are facing same power cut problem even after 71 Years of Independence

Real Shame
Manoj L Choudhary

Jul 4, 2018

Error Bill Occur regarding amount

Bill amount is too much since a few months, much more than our consumption.

Since a few months we are getting bills crossing an amount of 3500 Rs, many a times it goes upto 2000-3000 Rs, which is not at all possible as we just have, a single door refrigerator, 5 led bulbs: 3 of 12-15 watts and 2 of 6-7 watts (used just in night), 2 fans used for at mac 15 hours in a day, an iron hardly used, TV with no daily usage, a mixer hardly used, 2 mobile chargers, that's all.

I've complaint regarding the same, but all that person did was to convince me of the bills amount being accurate.

I feel cheated.
I request you to please look into the matter.
Please do consider.

Manoj Choudhary

Error Bill Occur regarding amount

Shreya Baranwal

Jun 21, 2018

Bill amount is too much since a few months, much more than our consumption.

Since a few months we are getting bills crossing an amount of 1500 Rs, many a times it goes upto 1800-1900 Rs, which is not at all possible as we just have, a single door refrigerator, 5 led bulbs: 3 of 12-15 watts and 2 of 6-7 watts (used just in night), 2 fans used for at mac 15 hours in a day, an iron hardly used, TV with no daily usage, a mixer hardly used, 2 mobile chargers, and a wifi router, that's all.
I feel cheated.
I request you to please look into the matter.
Please do consider.
sandeshmane

Jun 3, 2018

To move electriciyu distribution pole from our premises

Dear Sir / Madam,
we do have our private property on my mother's name Mrs. Savita Vasant Mane H.No. 329, Mapgaon, Alibaug in our property there is an electricity distribution pole which is in dangerous state & can fall any time. Requert you to arrange to remove the said pole from our property & arrange to errect the same outside our premises at safe distance. we made this complaint earlier as well and got the reply that same is inspected however on said date no one from MSEB turn around as we were present on whole day at home.
Please arrange to take necessary action else in case of any damage MSEB will be responsible for the same.
Our customer number is ############.

Thanking You,

Sandesh Mane
sandesh0949@gmail.com
vijay_1980

Jun 2, 2018

Power Supply Failure

I am leaving at Nilje Lodha Heaven Dombivali East. My Cus. No. ############ LT. in our area power failure from last 12 hrs.

We are facing power cut-off issue daily around 4 to 6hrs. and yesterday power failure from 10 PM. to Next day 12 PM it around 12hrs.

request you please help us.

Kindly restore electricity supply

Vijay
Shadab111

May 30, 2018

High bill

My name is Shadab khan consumer no-############ connection type-LT, 4405 badlapur(e). Bill is coming very high since I don't live there Room is always closed. Bill supposed to com around 120 per month if it is not being used but it is coming around 400.kindly check the meter. Earlier I even complaint to msedcl there was no response. Please look into it.
Saras Kumar Jha

May 29, 2018

Regarding bill amount

My Consumer no. is ############ for the march months our bill amt is 330 but for april & may month we got 3430 rs how its possible for such a huge difference in amt as there is some problem in meter reading pls check and solve it
Prathamesh Kulkarni

May 13, 2018

Incorrect bill

It has been noticed that we have been receiving bill more than our usage. Our Bill amount for the Month Apr-2018 is Double the amount previous bill. We have paid our all dues on time. There are no outstanding Dues pending from our side.
We are not satisfied with the reading entered in the bill and the amount charged in the bill as it is doubled in every month despite usage being same in all 3 months. The amount of bill does not justify the Usage.
Its a humble request to investigate the meter Readings. Also we hereby request you to change the Meter.
The Readings and Amount for previous 3 months are as under:
Apr-18 = 2390 units, Rs.8610 payable
Mar-18 =1641 units, Rs.4390 Paid
Feb-18=1161 units, Rs.2660 paid
Kindly take note of this on an urgent basis.
cfa

Apr 9, 2018

Electricity Fluctuations

ग्राहक क्रमांक -१७०१६१२१३१७१
आमच्या इथे सकाळ पासून लाइट वोल्टेज प्रॉब्लेम चालू आहे . (पावर कमी जास्त होत आहे)
############
baraskarpl

Mar 30, 2018

removal of meter without notice

I got bill today bill for the month of mar.18 for rs.770.
Which I paid through ATM against tn.############. even though my meter is removed by mseb people without my notice
this should be reinstalled immediately and reinstate ele. supply. my consumer no.############ .
P.K.Khare

Mar 23, 2018

BILL NOT CHARGED ACORDING TO READINGS AFTER METER CAHNGE

LAST TWO BILLS CHARGED WITHOUT SHOWING CONSUMPTION

NO CONSUMTION AS PER READINGS

Last Reading, Current reading shown same, though Consumption is there.

After meter Change reading is Visible, though not concidered, & charged averaging

Consumer no ############
Ganeshkkk

Mar 15, 2018

LIght off

सर्वे नंबर 49 काळेपदळ येथील गेल्या 24 तासांपासून लाईट गेलेले आहे .
हेल्पलाईन ला कंप्लेंट करून सुद्धा काहीच प्रॉब्लेम सोडवत नाहीत.
तरी या विभागातील लाईट चा प्रॉब्लेम सोडवावा.
पत्ता :- सर्वे नं. 49 काळेपडळ हडपसर पुणे 28
Viren0105

Feb 17, 2018

ELECTRICITY BILL OVERCHARGED

R.NO.102,1ST FLR,A WING,GA
NR FIT NEXT GYM,MUMBRADEVI

subject : Complaint Againt MSEDCL (Electic Bill average over charges. 10 times more charged)
Reference : Consumer No. ############ Division: 4643

We are using MSEDCL electric supply for our above residents. Since meter was not working and they started charging average bill 10 times more and when we complaint they said that you just pay Rs.2000/- you will get new meter and and pay as per new reading only. But after doing so still earlier over bill amount is carried forward and started charging interest also.

We are lower middle class people and can not visit again and again msedcl office for the same issue. Please look into this matter and do the needful.

Leela Gupta
Diva Thane Dist.
Mob: 9821107074

ELECTRICITY BILL OVERCHARGED

DDGAJBHIYE

Jan 6, 2018

Cancelation of ECS

Consumer No.20110033738,Bank account No.20137879155. Bank of Maharashtra.Titwala. please cancel ECS of MSEDCL bill from the bank, as last month bill was to much i.e 2260/- same deducted from my account. There fore I requested you to please help me and cancel my ECS.

Cancelation of ECS

U Neelkumar Gopikrishna nng

Jan 5, 2018

No electricity from morning onwards till now

From morning onwards no electricity supply 6:00am to till now 10:30pn

CUSTOMER NO-############

LAST BILL UNIT-5031

MOB NO -9821306814

DEAR SIR/MADAM ,

I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT BILL JAN -2017 I RECEIVED BILL MINIMUM CHARGES & BILL SHOW THE METER FAULTY.
I HAVE COMPLAINED TO FAULTY METER LST 8-9 MONTH BACK ,BUT THE METER HAS NOT BEEN REPLACED TILL NOW MY REQUEST IS TO SOLVE THE PROMLEM.

SO PLEASE HELP & CO-OPRATE SIR

dgshah612

Nov 24, 2017

VERY HIGH BILL

since last two month i.e Sept and oct received very high bill.
Rs.5410 Sept 2017---paid
Rs3870 Oct 2017,--paid
C NO ############.

Regret so many complain booked on line no response. AS informed my house is locked since last 2/3 moth as posted out site .
request please revised /correct bill/fault meter etc. NEVER RECEIVED SO HIGH BILL SINCE LAST 8/10 years .
refer my complain no ---7571179/7407723/7372675/7372646/7372390/7372387/7372381 etc .
one application alo submitted so far no action .
request please do the need full.

DGSHAH
9850209026
dgshah612@gmail.com
selvarajisaac4@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2017

Faulty Meter due to which huge bill

Consumer number ############
Description of property: 1 Room Kitchen with 350 square feet.
Electrical items in property, 1 Fan, Two 8 watts energy saving bulb and Two minimal watt energy saving bulb for bathroom and laterine.
Occupancy: No one at property since last 3 months prior to that a couple were residing and both were working. HOUSE WAS USED FOR RENTED PURPOSE.
I have been receiving huge bills since May 2017 due to faulty meter.
Below are the bills amount.
MAY 2017 - Rs. 250.00 (Paid)
June 2017 - Rs. 8,290.00. This amount was adjusted by A staff at MSEB office at tatapower kalyan to Rs. 300.00 which was paid.
July 2017 - Rs. 10,500.00. This amount was also adjusted by A stall at MSEB office at tatapower kalyan to Rs. 300.00 which was paid.
SEPTEMBER 2017 - Rs. 3,900.
This bill was taken to MSEB office at tatapower house kalyan west who didn't accepted my compliant and requested me to go to Mr. Rathod Sir's office who is an Assistant Engineer, MSEDCL at Katemanivali Section at kalyan East.
Approached him who informed me to pay Rs. 3,000.00 under protest and post which only he will change the bill.
I paid that the amount of Rs. 3,000.00 on 14th October 2017.
Rathod sir advised that he would be changing the meter in two days on 14th October 2017. However, two weeks passed but meter wasn't replaced.
Again went to meet Rathod Sir for the same issue on 28th October 2017 who advised that he would be replacing in 2 days. He again requested for copy of bill and payment receipt.
HOWEVER ON 30TH OCTOBER 2017, METER WAS DISCONNECTED FROM MY APARTMENT WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION. DURING THOSE PERIOD I WASN'T AVAILABLE AT KALYAN.
I returned on Friday, 3rd November 2017, when I noted about meter disconnection. On same day, I went to MSEDCL Katemanivali office to meet Mr. Rathod sir however he wasn't available at office and his office staff advised to come tommorow.
Later on Saturday, 5th November 2017, again I had to leave all my personal work and go to MSEDCL Katemanivali office for reconnection of meter. Rathod sir didn't turned up. Later after conversation since 9:30am and waiting till 1:30pm, assistant of Rathod Sir whose name in Mr. Ingole provided the faulty meter to reconnect it on the property as he is not authorised to issue new meter.
Again request for replacing new meter was taken by one of his staff Mr. Pawan.
Till 9th of November 2017, NO ACTION WAS TAKEN. I again had to go to meet Mr. Rathod sir today who advised that there is no new meter available. Now it's been a month.
WHEN MSEDCL IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE REQUIRED NEW METERS TO THEIR OFFICERS, THEN HOW COULD THEY PROVIDE NEW METER TO CONSUMER LIKE US.
I HAVE BEEN RUNNING BEHIND THIS MATTER SINCE LAST 5 MONTHS BUT NO RESOLUTION TILL DATE.
IN between these period, received two bills for vacant property.
OCTOBER 2017- Rs. 5,780.00
I could find bill for NOVEMBER 2017 AT online amounting to Rs. 1,800. But didn't received the physical bill.
I DON'T NO HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO TAKE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I HAVEN'T GONE TO BANK SINCE LAST 2 YEARS FOR ANY WORK DUE TO ONLINE SERVICES WHICH GOVERNMENT WANTS COMMON PEOPLE TO DO I.E. DIGITAL INDIA. HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN VISITING MSEDCL OFFICE ON ALL THEIR WORKING SATURDAY'S SINCE JULY 2017. BUT NO LUCK TILL DATE.
CAN GRAHAKSEVA ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER.
BEST REGARDS
ISAAC SELVARAJ
MOB 9833382437

Fake Bank Calls - Received fraud Bank Call
    I received a call from 8228085857 they asked me if i have...
    Kanchan - Illegal Capture khataal
    Sec-3/E mahila College k pass illegal tarika ka kabja...
    sun direct - Refund amount
    Dear Customer, Unfortunately Recharge of Rs.1080 for...
    EPF - Error while Submitting transfer claim
    Hi , I am getting error while submitting claim request...
    Apipbl - Fraud transaction
    Hi, my name is Shubham and today i got a call from...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Order...
    people home - No Electricity connection available in crowded area
    We are approximate 1200 house and 6000 people living in...
    Sandeep Kumar - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home laon got rejected by DHFL. Application...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Details of...
    DHFL - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home loan got rejected by DHFL. Application...