Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

MSEDCL

India,
Maharashtra

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSEDCL

[email protected]
 
Jun 18, 2019

Often long power cut without prior notification

We often have power cut in walduni for couple of hours in a day without prior notification from electricity department which cause delay in our work and also affect our routine which frustate everyone
vijaya kethi
 
Jun 10, 2019

Power supply issue

We are the consumer of MSEDCL , My Consumer number is ############.

We here by inform you that in Our Kalyan -East Area Katemanavli naka, Hanuman Nagar Power Supply Energy Continuously going off from last 10-15 Days in any time for 5-6 Hrs.

We here requesting you to kindly check the problem & take necessary action about power supply.

Awaiting for your good response on this matter & resolve the same at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Your Consumer
Vijaya
Pritam Furtado
 
Jun 9, 2019

Absolute Horrendous Power Supply

Genuinely Tired as to how this government entity works. No power supply at 11pm to 1-5am.Are we jut c ools for paying bills right on time? Is this seriously what we pay for? Like really urbanization my ass If the basic secondary necessity like electricity isnt given then fuck urbanization we want better services.How are kids going to sleep in scorching heat?
rdamilind
 
Jun 1, 2019

Cable fault

Consumer no.############ & consumers of Sai Apt, Shakuntala Apt are facing no electricity problems since 1.00 A M in the morning since 01/6/2019. Almost 15 hrs are over still the complaint is not being attended by MSEDCL. They are just digging road with no clue of fault.
rdamilind
 
Jun 1, 2019

No lights in entire area for 12 hours at Mental hospital area

Mental hospital area in Thane west doesn't have light for the last 12 hours. As usual no one replies about what's the problem & complaint redressal phone numbers were busy for 12 hours continuously. How much time will it take to restore the electricity?
Virgonda
 
May 10, 2019

Service wire is hanging down the iron cable is cut.

My house service wire is cut I had complaint two to three times and it is hanging down wards. If a truck goes it will be on the road. Plz help me.
Vijay S. Gavhale
 
Apr 5, 2019

Fire miter changes

अर्ज

दिनांक :- ०५-०४-२०१९
मा. अभियंता अधिकारी,
एम. एस. ई. डी. सी. एल.
नेरुळ विभाग, नवी मुंबई
अर्जदार :- वसुंधरा हाइट्स को-आ हॉसिंग सोसायटी लि.
विषय :- फायर पंप मीटर बदलून देण्याबाबत...(०००२९८००३७७४ बिलिंग युनिट ४७५२)
महोदय,
वरील विषयास अनुसरून विनंतीपूर्वक अर्ज करतो कि, आमच्या सोसायटीचे फायर पंप मीटर नं ############ जळाले असून, आम्ही सोसायटी तर्फे शिरवणे येथील एम. एस. ई. डी. सी. एल. ऑफिसला जाऊन श्री भानुशाली यांना सांगितले. त्यांनी नवीन मीटरसाठी रु २९५०/- भरायला सांगितले, मी ते दिनांक ०७-०६-२०१८ रोजी भरले, परंतु मीटर जळालेल्या अवस्थेत आहे कि नाही, याची पाहणी करण्यासाठी एम. एस. ई. डी. सी. एल. ऑफिस मधून कोणीही आले नाही.
वायरमन जेव्हा ३ फेज मीटर घेऊन आले, त्यांनी प्रत्यक्ष पाहिल्यानंतर ते म्हणाले तुम्हाला हे मीटर नाही चालणार तुमचे सिटी मीटर आहे. आणि तुम्हाला सिटी मीटरचे पैसे भरावे लागतील तुम्ही भानुशाली साहेबांना भेटा. परंतु जेव्हा मी भानुशालीना भेटायला गेलो तेव्हा त्यांनी मला पुन्हा रु २६५५० भरायला सांगितले. त्यांनी माझे काहीही ऐकले नाही. तू मीटरचे पैसे भर मी मीटर लावून देतो असे ते म्हणाले. त्या प्रमाणे मी दिनांक १२-१२-२०१८ रोजी रु २६५५० भरले. परंतु अद्याप माझे मीटर लागले नाही.
मी नवीन मीटरचे पैसे भरल्या नंतर सुद्धा माझे मीटर लागले नाही, म्हणू मी श्री काळे उपअभियंता नेरुळ यांना भेटलो. त्यांना पूर्ण परिस्थिती सांगितली आणि त्यांच्याशी सतत संपर्कात राहिलो. परंतु त्यांनी पण मला फक्त आश्वासने दिली आज मीटर लावतो उद्या लावतो, आमच्याकडे मीटर नाही, मीटर आले कि लावतो असे चार महिन्यापासून चालू आहे परंतु मीटर काही लागले नाही. या कडे कोणीही लक्ष द्यायला तयार नाही.
आमचे २२ माळ्याचे टॉवर असून ८२ फ्लॅट आहे, जर यदाकदाचित आग लागली तर याला जबाबदार कोण श्री भानुशाली ( ते ग्राहकाचे म्हणणे एकूण घेत नाही, तू पैसे भर फक्त पैसे, यांना ग्राहकाला सेवा कशी द्यायची हे माहित नाही असे बेजबाबदार) , श्री काळे का एम. एस. ई. डी. सी. एल.. जर जबाबदारी घ्यायला तयार असाल तर तसे मला लेखी द्यावी! मीटर नाही लागले तरी चालेल तुमचा बेजबाबदार कारोभार व्यवस्थित चालू द्या आम्हाला काही हरकत नाही.
आम्ही गेली नऊ महिन्यापासून मीटरची प्रतीक्षा करतो आहे. सगळी प्रोसेस कंप्लिट केली, पैसे भरले ते पण डबल हा कुठला न्याय आहे.
धन्यवाद
आम्ही आपले आभारी आहोत
वसुंधरा हाइट्स को-आ हौसिंग सोसायटी लि.

Fire miter changes

Gracy Hemry Pinto
 
Mar 22, 2019

BILL EXCESS

My name is Gracy Hemry Pinto, I am residing at Awadh Palace A-104, Nilegaon Near Rajiv Gandhi School Nalasopara West Palghar -401203 . My consumer no. is - ############

Since last 5 months the local officers of MSEDC are collecting wrong reading due to which the I am receiving high bills. Every time I need to go to local MSEDC office with meter reading photos and get it modified, which again after modification I need to submit to another office, which becomes time consuming and hectic.

No one from local office is ready to listen the complaint and keep on consoling stating that next time onwards correct bill would be generated. However, the situation is same after repetitive attempt.

Kindly do the needful, as no one from local office is really bothered to listen even our complaint that too after their repititive mistake.

Regards,

Gracy Pinto
9920139236.
drakss
 
Mar 17, 2019

illegal connection

today I got message of meter reading for meter no 55-00149786 with costumer no 0000119916629. it appears illegal as I'm not resident of Maharashtra nor im owing any property there. please look into matter do needful
anil
email id [email protected]
[email protected]
 
Feb 13, 2019

Receiving wrong meter reading in bills

My name is Amit chaurasia, I am residing at Sreedhar Sankul, B-301, Diva East, Thane - 400612. My consumer no. is ############.

Since last 3 months the local officers of MSEDC are collecting wrong reading due to which the I am receiving high bills. Every time I need to go to local MSEDC office with meter reading photos and get it modified, which again after modification I need to submit to another office, which becomes time consuming and hectic.

No one from local office is ready to listen the complaint and keep on consoling stating that next time onwards correct bill would be generated. However, the situation is same after repetitive attempt.

Kindly do the needful, as no one from local office is really bothered to listen even our complaint that too after their repititive mistake.

Regards,

Amit Chaurasia
9323853760.
kprajagopalan
 
Feb 2, 2019

Power Failure in Citadel Society, Sector 14,Vashi, due to problem in adjacent sub-station

For the last two days, due to problem in the sub-station adjcent to Citadel Co-op.Hsg. Soc., Sector 14, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, there is continuous power failure. Power has again gone. There was an explosion in the sub-statition.There is no power in neighbouring Societies.
jawade_malati
 
Nov 22, 2018

Exorbitant Billing since last 7-8 months

Dear Sir,

It is very painful to inform you that, we have been receiving very high billing since last 7-8 months, as after checking the meter as per informed to our nearest electricity officer, we are getting very high bills which is not acceptable.

We have only 3 fans, (at night only working 2 fans) LED 3 tube light, (only use in night hours appro. 4 to 5 hours ) (1 mixer, one door refrigerator, one iron (which is use only twice a week) - one television set which is use 3 to 4 hours in a day.

You are requested to please depute your technical person to inspect the meter, may be meter is running fast. (Latest bill for the month of October - 2018 attached for your more information)

Kindly look into the matter.

Malati Jawade

Exorbitant Billing since last 7-8 months

Ramudit Verma
 
Sep 22, 2018

Wrong Bill of light

Respected Sir/Madam
I Ramudit Verma S/O Ramdhan R. Verma want to tell some wrong working of MSEDCL-department.
Last month light Bill is due on 20/08/2018 which is RS.4300/ is paid by me on 14/08/18 in total RS 4300 I have reciept with me, but when next bill came it is showing RS.2020.32 Balance of last month.
Then I call to helpline executive & given complain about it, he given complain number to me which is 00009177615. When he checked in his system there is showing paid RS.2300 only on 16/08/18. So taken complain.
Now I give you same as complain so please see matter & do needful.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Ramudit Verma
Mobile no 7506539219
Email ID: [email protected]
Light Bill consumer no.############

Wrong Bill of light

miliban
 
Sep 22, 2018

Faulty Meter

Faulty meter
Consumer no. ############
Billing Unit : 4754 :Ambernath East S/DN
Address : Plot NO 208 Arham Square Near AMP Gate 421501
Ambernath east - 421501
Name : Abhishek Banerjee

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Electric meter is faulty and gives inaccurate reading since July 2017. This was checked and confirmed by the concerned personnel from MSEDCL. Every month I visit Ambernath electric office to get the bill amount rectified.which itself is tedious.

From last July 2017 till date i.e. September 2018 you have charged us lump sump bills which is not acceptable.


So I request you to check and solve this issues or replace the meter immediately.

Regards

Abhishek Banerjee
9619649596
e-mail: [email protected]
kher
 
Sep 14, 2018

high billing

CONSUMER NUMBER....############..bu 4597 SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE
HIGH BILL SUDDENLY FROM AUGUST 2018
April to June monthly not over Rs6000... In August suddenly more than Rs23000 and september Rs.12710. please verify faulty meter
very difficult to pay these high bills.
S.V. KHER
Pankaj Mishra
 
Sep 7, 2018

Power fructuction

Dear sir My name is PANKAJ Mishra
In my area there are power fractuation. My TV is shot due to voltage up and down pls do the needful things of Kalyan east mscb officer.
surendra19
 
Aug 31, 2018

Electricity meter not installed

Electricity meter not yet installed even after 1 & 1/2. Years in Morgan Highlands bldg no.7 flat no.406 katrap nr. proposed panvel highway Badlapur east 421503 m-9284741469
Sopan Laxman Chandane
 
Aug 20, 2018

High bill

Electrical bill continuously high from last 2/3 years
It is not same, If I have same equipment not brought additional then how electrical bill change. It does not come down it is higher only.
sudhirjadhav
 
Jul 22, 2018

Excess and wrong billing

We have many times complained about our faulty energy meter install at consumer no ############ where the very excess billing from 18 months is charged and there is no response from MSEDCL 4464 division virar office on making complaints

we wish to install our won choice of meter approved make by MSEDCL by paying testing charges , same is already permitted as per mSEDCL Consumer rights and procidure and can be done but MSEDCL officials are ignoring and giving useless excuses to avoid the same

please suggest and advise

Sudhir jadhav
9922144333
sriniwaas1
 
Jul 10, 2018

Exhorbitant Billing every month

MEANINGLESS EXCESS BILLING EVERY MONTH & UNPROFESSION OFFICIALS AT MULSHI.

I am residing at Marunje Road. We do not use A/c & Water Heater. We very selectively use led lighting in our house (2 or 3)
during evenings. But we are getting not less than Rs.2,000/= billing every month. When we go directly to the Mulshi office,
there those officials are very rude & very unprofessionals. They do not have any basic responsibility & they are very harsh & rude. we can compare them with thugs. They do not give any sensible talk. what all they say is you are using, so is the bill.

Nobody is there to address these Issues & we doubt these so called electricity officials (Thugs) must be definitely having a hand
in this OVER BILLING RACKET. Praying to God someday this will come to light. THESE OFFICIALS ARE FAILING TO REALISE THAT EVERY ACT (KARMA) HAS ITS OWN RESULT IN 100 FOLDS. EITHER GOOD OR BAD OR PRETENDING.
This heart & stomach burn of all those victims, will definitely have an Impact, if they are knowing the facts & avoiding.

This is a very pathetic situation & these officials are doing a daylight robbery where there are nobody to question them or streamline. This is a very serious crime happening & we are all victims. Hope, someday some responsible & dedicated person
will definitely come & streamline all these atrocities & crimes for good.

God Save this City from these hooligans & Day light Robbers.
Samit Tandel
 
Jul 5, 2018

CONTINUOUS POWER INTERRUPTION

Dear sir we are facing continuous power interruptions in our residential area from 3 days
Can understand They Suppose to power cut for any technical work But Can't understood what kind of technical job they perform in just 4 to 5 min

Even While Supply Come again They Even unable to fuse it well RESULT Tube lights Blink once after one minute power continue to run

Electronic Equipment in House are getting damage

A doubt in Mind that these So called Technical Persons in MSEDCL are getting commission from Inverter Battery Dealers and Electronic Equipment Dealers to make such dameges

A country like China is installing Solar Panels in Roads So that they will consume more electricity and we Indians are facing same power cut problem even after 71 Years of Independence

Real Shame
Manoj L Choudhary
 
Jul 4, 2018

Error Bill Occur regarding amount

Bill amount is too much since a few months, much more than our consumption.

Since a few months we are getting bills crossing an amount of 3500 Rs, many a times it goes upto 2000-3000 Rs, which is not at all possible as we just have, a single door refrigerator, 5 led bulbs: 3 of 12-15 watts and 2 of 6-7 watts (used just in night), 2 fans used for at mac 15 hours in a day, an iron hardly used, TV with no daily usage, a mixer hardly used, 2 mobile chargers, that's all.

I've complaint regarding the same, but all that person did was to convince me of the bills amount being accurate.

I feel cheated.
I request you to please look into the matter.
Please do consider.
Thank you.

Manoj Choudhary

Error Bill Occur regarding amount

Shreya Baranwal
 
Jun 21, 2018

Bill amount is too much since a few months, much more than our consumption.

Since a few months we are getting bills crossing an amount of 1500 Rs, many a times it goes upto 1800-1900 Rs, which is not at all possible as we just have, a single door refrigerator, 5 led bulbs: 3 of 12-15 watts and 2 of 6-7 watts (used just in night), 2 fans used for at mac 15 hours in a day, an iron hardly used, TV with no daily usage, a mixer hardly used, 2 mobile chargers, and a wifi router, that's all.
I've complaint regarding the same, but all that person did was to convince me of the bills amount being accurate.
I feel cheated.
I request you to please look into the matter.
Please do consider.
Thank you.
sandeshmane
 
Jun 3, 2018

To move electriciyu distribution pole from our premises

Dear Sir / Madam,
we do have our private property on my mother's name Mrs. Savita Vasant Mane H.No. 329, Mapgaon, Alibaug in our property there is an electricity distribution pole which is in dangerous state & can fall any time. Requert you to arrange to remove the said pole from our property & arrange to errect the same outside our premises at safe distance. we made this complaint earlier as well and got the reply that same is inspected however on said date no one from MSEB turn around as we were present on whole day at home.
Please arrange to take necessary action else in case of any damage MSEB will be responsible for the same.
Our customer number is ############.

Thanking You,

Regards,

Sandesh Mane
9960615028
[email protected]
vijay_1980
 
Jun 2, 2018

Power Supply Failure

I am leaving at Nilje Lodha Heaven Dombivali East. My Cus. No. ############ LT. in our area power failure from last 12 hrs.

We are facing power cut-off issue daily around 4 to 6hrs. and yesterday power failure from 10 PM. to Next day 12 PM it around 12hrs.

request you please help us.

Kindly restore electricity supply

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Recently Updated Complaints

    nilesh mishra - Scholarship not come
    sir i am student of BTC second semseter i want to my...
    MATRIMONY SERVICE - Fraud
    मला ३ जुन २०१९ रोजी...
    BMTC Transport - No availability
    Dear sir, I'm citizen of Bangalore i...
    CBSE - Delay in results of revaluation
    Sir, With due respect I want to complaint that I had...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - PPO DISBILITY
    NAME-ARVIND KUMAR SINGH ARMY NO-14622517Y EX HAV ARVIND...
    u.p scholarship - Scholarship not come
    I am the student of BTC 3rd semester bach 2017-19 by...
    jnanabhumi - Mobile Number Change
    I have lost the mobile number,so i have to change my...
    Honda pleasure - rude behaviour ,not changing my battery within waranty
    I am a huge fan of hero products and nearly i bought 5...
    Dish TV - Dish tv worst service
    Dear Veeje, We tried contacting you on the number...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username