MSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSRTC

Ganesh Kadam21

Dec 2, 2022

कंडक्टर ची गैरवर्तणूक

मा. मे. अधिकारी साहेब,
बस क्रमांक MH14.BT.3667 नाशिक ते दहिवडी (दहिवडी आगार),
सदर बसमधून नाशिक ते सिन्नर प्रवास करत असताना तिकिटाच्या पैशावरून सदर बसचे कंडक्टर श्री. व्ही. बी. पवार यांनी माझ्या बरोबर अपशब्दात संभाषण केले, तरी त्यांना प्रवाशांसोबत बोलताना कसे बोलावे याची पूर्ण ट्रेनिंग देऊन आम्हा प्रवाशांना सहकार्य करावे, ही विनंती.
a010882

Jun 15, 2019

Rash driving

Sir, I was traveling with Shiv Shahi (Nashik - Pune) dated 14/06/2019 at 14:30 hrs. The bus started and the driver has given proper instructions to the passenger, that was good thing but when the bus came to highway he was driving like anything he was driving so harsh that the passenger was literally bumping on their seats, taking sharp turn with high speed, this makes the passenger restless.
Their was passengers whose age was 50-60 and also small kids and infants, we literally got feared by the driving. This makes us believe to quit traveling MSRTC busses.
Kindly look into the matter and punish the driver. We really care about government property but this type of activity make us discourage.

Rash driving

Pashajadhav

Dec 15, 2018

Nandgaon bus Depot bus pass officer not work properly

I am student of india, I was go for renewal of my bus pass,Bus there bus pass officer not available in time,and there behaviour also bad,
So sir please take strick action on them

Citizen of india

Trushant36

Nov 3, 2018

Ticket cancalation problem

Hii,
I don't find any option for ticket cancalation. Can you cancel it from your side if i provide a details of ticket. My email id is [email protected]

shinderaju310

Sep 19, 2018

Online booking

I do not receive the ticket,but my Debit Card is charged
Shubham Lutade

Aug 3, 2018

Driver not stoping bus in between

We were traveling from Pune to Nashik on 3 Aug 2018 by bus which starts at 18:00 from Pune
The driver was the worst driver I have ever seen
A lady was alone she wanted to stop at Upanagar signal which is in between Nashik road to Dwarka
She just requested for a drop in the middle as it was too late for her.
But the driver didn’t stop and argued with her.
I can understand about the rules but aren’t this rules too strict for a lady who was alone at night at 12 am .

If something cruel happens with any MSRTC passengers at late who will be responsible.
This cheap bus drivers the way this people speak with passengers is hilarious.
Does not have a sense of respect while talking with passengers.
SHAME ON MSRTC for hiring such people

Bus no MH 09 EM 1209
Bus from Pune to Nashik 3rd August 2018 6 pm

I know no one is going to take action on such people
These are the people who reflects and Represents Government
Roshanbhau123

Jun 5, 2018

Related to passenger inconvenience

In bus no MH -20 BL- 3547.…...At upper side there is no availablity of trolly but still conductor place one bicycle on last sit in bus because of this passenger are in standing position.....We ask the conductor for the same then he gave a silly answers
Roshankumar Patil

May 2, 2018

Complient register not available in CBS bus stand

Complient register not available in CBS bus stand bus no mh 14 BT 4715 bus brake not working properly inform CBS bus stand but he refuse my complient and told if you have problem with this bus don't travel i told return my ticket money back he deny
ykhalkar

Mar 8, 2018

complaint about bus conductor

Today I have travelled from Nasik to Ozar mig. Bus do not stop. At any stop conductor speak very loudly among the passengers he used some miss word.
kindly take the action against the conductor.

Details are as above

Bus No
MH 40 8354

CONDUCTOR NAME - S K THORE

Jan 27, 2018

Double charges debited from bank account

I had already given complaint...but in response I had recieved call on last saturday that is on 20/01/2018...On call they told me that on monday you will recieve one call who will look at your complaint but nothing happens no one had called me...So I hope soon you will fixed my complaint I am waiting for that...request from an poor person

Jan 27, 2018

Jan 19, 2018

Double charges debited from bank account

I am from nashik and I had booked two tickets from nashik to pune of shivshahi but the lady who was their on ticket counter swiped my card 1st time and while transaction is being processed she removed the card and the transaction was decline she again asked me to swipe the card 2nd so I again swiped and booked my tickets.But the money from my bank account was cutted two times...So 692 +692 altogether 1384. So this is my humble request to msrtc to return my money again this incident took place on 7/1/2018...My phone no. Is 9075588115 / 9834337558 Also I am sending the photo of passbook for proof purpose...

Double charges debited from bank account Double charges debited from bank account

Jan 19, 2018

Double charges debited from bank account

I am from nashik and I had booked two tickets from nashik to pune of shivshahi but the lady who was their on ticket counter swiped my card 1st time and while transaction is being processed she removed the card and the transaction was decline she again asked me to swipe the card 2nd so I again swiped and booked my tickets.But the money from my bank account was debited two times...So 692 +692 altogether 1384. So this is my humble request to msrtc to return my money again this incident took place on 7/1/2018...My phone no. Is 9075588115 / 9834337558 Also I am attaching the photo of passbook for proof purpose....

Mubeen277

Oct 26, 2017

Bus breakdown

Our bus no. MH20 BL3122, am travelling from malegaon to Pune. But since from malegaon the bus having problem in clutch system. First they take halt in Yeola but no manpower available then again stop in Kopargaon and did maintenance but again at Rahori problem came and bus driver get repaired from local body. We have lost 2 hrs in this. Who is responsible and why it was not prevetively repaired.
rdjadhav

Feb 10, 2017

To start extra two buses for the route of CBS – Adgaon - NASHIK

Dear Sir / Madam,

I undersigned would like to request you to start addition buses for the route of CBS – ADGAON.

On the route of CBS – OJHAR MIG, one bus is running at 6:00 pm & other bus runs directly at 7:00 pm. As we all know that school and office leaving timing are around 5:30 pm , 6:00 pm , 6:30 pm etc at this evening time everybody want to home safely . But due to shortage of buses many people literally climb the buses which may cause accident.

It is observed that 70 % of the traveller (wayfarer) in the the OJHAR MIG bus are of Amrutdham stop, Jatra hotel stop, Konark nagar stop, Adgaon stop, etc

We kindly request you to look into matter and please arrange to send two more buses for route of CBS TO ADGAON in between 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

If you have any problem to reach at conclusion please take views of Conductor of evening bus of the same route.

Yours Faithfully
rdjadhav

Feb 10, 2017

To start extra two buses for the route of CBS – Adgaon - Nashik

Dear Sir / Madam,

We undersigned would like to request you to start addition buses for the route of CBS – ADGAON.

Yours Faithfully
devidas tanaji jagtap

Mar 16, 2016

बस वाहकाच्या मनमानी मुळे झालेला त्रास

महोदय
मी वीरगाव ता बागलाण जि - नाशिक येथील रहिवाशी असून मी दिनांक १६ / ३/ २०१६ रोजी सायंकाळी ५ वाजेच्या सुमारास नाशिक येथून वीरगावी येण्यासाठी नाशिक ते नवापुर या बस मध्ये बसलो , माझ्या सोबत माझा मित्र असल्याने मी वाहकाकडे १ तिकीट वीरगाव व १ तिकीट सटाणा आशी दोन तिकिटांची मांगणी केली असता वाहक महोदयांनी मला सांगितले कि तुला वीरगाव चे तिकीट मिळणार नाही जर तुला विरगाव उतरायचे असेल तर ताहाराबाद चे तिकीट घ्यावे लागेल वीरगाव येथे बस थांबा नाही , हि काय घोडा गाडी आहे का , जर तुला पाहिजे तेथे थांबायचे असेल तर खाजगी गाडीने प्रवास कर ,
मी वाहक महोदयांना पुन्हा विनंती केली असता त्यांनी स्पष्ट शब्दात नकार दिला, म्हनून मी सदर साहेबांना कल्पना दिली कि सर वीरगाव येथे बस चा अधिकृत थांबा असून तसे एस टी च्या वरिष्ठ अधिकाऱ्यांचे आदेश आहेत , असे जेव्हा मी सांगितले तेव्हा त्यांनी मला चालू बस गाडीतून अर्ध्या रस्तावर खाली उतरविन्याचे धमकी दिली , म्हणून मी व माझ्या मित्राने मुकाट्याने सटाना गावा पर्यंत दोन तिकिटे घेतली .
मी जेव्हा सटाणा येथे आलो तेव्हा माझ्यावर झालेल्या अन्यायाची कैफियत मी स टाना येथे कर्तव्यावर असलेले वाहतूक नियंत्रक साहेबांना सांगितली असता त्यांनी मला सांगितले कि वीरगाव येथे एस टी चा अधिकृत बस थांबा आहे म्हणून मी तुला सदर बस चे वीरगाव पर्यंतचे तिकीट मिळवून देतो , जेव्हा मला स टा ना ते वीरगाव असे तिकीट मिळाले तेव्हा पुन्हा सदर वाहक महोदय माझ्यावर भडकले मला सांगू लागले कि असे तुझ्या सारखे किती पाहिले , तू माझी कोणाजवळ हि तक्रार कर माझा वर पर्यंत वशिला आहे माझे कोणीच काही करणार नाही , आणि मला शिवीगाळ केली मी बिचारा गुपचूप ते सहन करून वीरगाव गाव येताच खाली मान खालून बस मधून खाली उतरलो .
महोदय यालाच प्रवाशांच्या सेवेसाठी एस टी म्हणतात का ? मला न्याय मिळेल काय ? मी कुणाकडे तक्रार करावी !
कळावे

सोबत - सदर बस चे नाशिक ते सटाना व सटाना ते वीरगाव अशी दोन तिकिटे जोडली आहेत

बस वाहकाच्या मनमानी मुळे झालेला त्रास

sachin akkar

May 25, 2015

Amount deducted from account but di not recieve reservation nor confirmation of reservation

I booked 2 tickets from Nashik to pune Shivneri volvo bus. I got message as Rs. 1172.99 were charged & deducted from my credit card A/c. But i never received any confirmatuon mail. When checked the reaervation list i was told that there are no seats booked on my name. They assured me that i will get a refund in 10 days also when i spoke to billdesk customer service i was told to file a complaint on this website and amount will be credited to my accountnin 10 days. I did not get my reservation but I WANT MY REFUND ON TIME.

Sachin Akkar
User820950

Sep 8, 2012

extra charge for making bus pass

sir, i had made the service pass for one month it costs rs 720 but the person sitting over there has taken 80rupees more saying that fare has increased but again after few days when my friend got made the pass he paid only rs 720 (the actual amount ) because some other person was on duty.when we went again to ask for refund of extra money he refused.kindly see to the matter.
bhagur bus stand