MSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSRTC

nisargavishkar

Jan 8, 2020

Bus did not arrive as per scheduled.

I had booked a ticket on line from Pune to Nasik (shivshahi)
Date : 5 January 2020 Sunday 5:30 a.m.
Ticket no.: 40652001

The Shivshahi bus did not arrive nor there was any preintimation by MSRTC. After waiting till 5;45 at Swargate and there after inquiring with the Controller Mr. Mahamuni, he replied that the bus had breakdown at Sangamner last night on its way to Pune from Nasik. A complaint is lodged in the complaint book at Swargate Bus stand with the Controller.
On realising his responsibilities, the Controller arranged for our seats in 6:30 a.m. Shivshahi Bus. The 6:30 a.m. was not at all clean and had problem while changing the gears. The Mobile charging socket was also not working, in fact it should had been working. (Bus no. MH06 BW 1052)
The helpless Bus conductor nor the driver was not at all in a position to start the charging switch, very pathetic condition of the bus. 99% Shivshahi buses mobile charging sockets are not working, buses not mainained nor clean.

In todays World of tough competition, if such THIRD CLASS services are offered to the passengers, THE END of MSRTC is coming close. I will never travel by SHIVSHAHI / SHIVNERI.
While coming back to Pune on 5.1.2020, the bus departed at 8 pm. It had the same problem of Charging switch. The driver and conductor somehow manage to run the show. They seem to be under pressure and left with no option. Their live;ly hood is dependant on MSTRC so driving hopeless buses risking their and passengers life.

Bus did not arrive as per scheduled.

mdkulk

Nov 4, 2019

Refund for tickets for failed transaction

HI,

I have booked tickets for Pune-Beed bus on 1st Oct 2019. Tickets got failed because of technical error. Here are the details.

Journey date: 1st Oct 2019
Time: 10.47 am
Journey: Pune to Beed
useid: mdkulk
amount: 1496.14
Complaint number: MSRTC TECH 2037

I tried calling multiple times for MSRTC helpline as well as sending multiple emails to addresses they mentioned. However still refund is not processed.

Please process refund

Mohan
89755 66426
Mrunal_2307

Oct 31, 2019

Amount deducted from account bt ticket is not generated

I have booked ticket from guest house for pune tonalibag
The amount is deducted for same journey but seat confirmation detail is not recieved.

Merchant transaction registration: 201910310013484
Atom transcation reference no: ############

Trnasaction reference no:############
hariram98

Oct 26, 2019

About Refund amount

Refund of money of ticket which is not bookes

I booked ticket for Swargate to Mangalwedha on Date 26 Oct 2019 with Amount 335.83 and UPI Transaction Id - ############
Amount Deducted from my Account but Ticket is not booked
Please Revert my Amount

Pavar Hariram
Mob: 9049719599

About Refund amount

jogijiaditya

Oct 24, 2019

Ticket not booked and money got deducted on msrtc mobile app

On 24 Oct 2019, I booked ticket from msrtc mobile app from Pune to Washim, But I faced the problem that I have selected the bus , enter the details and done the payment through payment gate. The money got deducted from my account and I got the message also for money deduction but I didn't got the message or email of booked tickets from msrtc. Kindly help me to resole the issue.

Please find journey details below :
Traveling date 25/10/2019,

Kuntidesale9

Oct 22, 2019

No ticket booked , Money got deducted, No message and Email from MSRTC

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have booked Pune to Malegaon Shivsahi Bus ticket online with guest account.
Traveling date 28/10/2019, Bus Time:05:40 AM
Bus Start from : Shivaji Nagar Pune To
Last Stop : Amalner (Jalgaon)
Booked Seat No.17.
But i did not get ticket details on my mob. number and mail ID.
Kindly do needful.

Kunti Vaibhav Desale,
dchinmayi

Oct 20, 2019

Ticket not booked , Money deducted from account

I have booked ticket from Pune to Aurangabad in a semi Luxury bus, My money got deducted from my account of Rs.403, but no ticket was generated, I want my money refunded.I have tried calling toll number but no one was responding.

Ticket not booked , Money deducted from account

ronald232410

Sep 19, 2019

No ticket booked , Money got deducted

I was trying to book 2 tickets of Shivshahi from Pune Shivaji Nager to Aurangabad, Ticket booked from Pune on 19th Sep 2019.
Payment shows successful and 840rs got deducted from my account but ticket not generated nor received any SMS.
Date and time of booking - 19th sep 2019 - around 9:10 - 9:20 AM IST

From Pune shivaji Nagar to Aurangabad

Rohit Awalgaonkar
shraddhak1109

Aug 19, 2019

Rash driving, without keeping safe distance; rude and unacceptable behaviour of ST crew on road

At aprroximately about 11.30 am, a Shivshahi bus banged me at Senadutta Police Chowki signal nearly pushing me off at the centre of the road. The bus conductor did not have the courtesy to say sorry and top of it when I confronted him, he was rude enough to tell me that I should have jumped of the signal when it was red.
This is a completely unacceptable behaviour and could have taken my life on toll today. The bus driver was driving without keeping a safe distance and rash enough during the peak hours of traffic. The details of the incident and bus are as below:

Location: Senadutta Police Chowky, Shastri road, Pune
Date: 19th August, 2019
Time: about 11.30 am to 11.45am
Bus No.: MH 09 3533, going to Thane
Bus type: Shivshahi

P.S.: CCTV have been installed at the signal. You can check the footage and the incident.

I hope my complaint is addressed as early as possible.
swapnil karan

Aug 19, 2019

पैसे परत न आल्याबाबत .

प्रति,
मा. महोदय,

दिनांक ३०.०७.२०१९ रोजी मी माझ्या रजिस्टर मोबाईल नंबर ८२३७३१५१९३ ह्या नंबर वरून तिकीट बुक करत होतो पण तिकीट बुक झाली नाही आणि अकाउंट मधून १६८ ० रुपये कट झाले ते अजून सुद्धा मला २० दिवस झाले तरी परत मिळाले नाहीत.

त्याचप्रमाणे दिनांक ०९.०८.२०१९ रोजी मी खालीलप्रमाणे २ तिकीट कॅन्सल केल्या होत्या.

१) तिकीट नंबर. ३८७४११६३ - रुपये - २८०.००
२) तिकीट नंबर. ३८६४९४६० - रुपये - १६८०.००

एकूण परत मिळणारे रुपये - ३६४०.००

इंटरनेटवर दिलेल्या नंबर वरती मी गेल्या २० दिवसापासून संपर्क करत होतो परंतु कॉल कोणी उचलत नाही आणि नंबर लागत नाही त्यामुळे माझ्या या अर्जाचा विचार करून माझे पैसे मला आजच मिळावे हि नम्र विनंती.

कळावे,
आपला विश्वासू ,
स्वप्नील सुनील करण
(मोबाईल क्र. ७७३८५८७८२८.)
Vikrant chandgude

May 29, 2019

DIRTY SEATS

Today (29th May 2019) i going to baramati via shivshahi bus..its to mush dirty..even all bus seats coted by dust..

DIRTY SEATS DIRTY SEATS

Jacsy

May 9, 2019

Ticket Amount is deducted from account but ticket is not book.

I booked a ticket for Borivali Sukurwadi to Satara on Date 4 May 2019 with Amount 1080 and Transaction Id - ############
Amount Deducted from my Account but Ticket is not booked
Please Revert my Amount

Sagar Nikam
Pallavikude

Apr 27, 2019

Air conditioner is not working

Hello si,

On 27th April I am traveling from Pune to nasik ,I have taken shivneri bus service.
During the traveling time I have seen on set number 35 Air conditioner duct is not working even bus driver also check and given his approval duct is not working.
Through out the journey was so painful in summer season.

Air conditioner is not working Air conditioner is not working

dp2dawange

Apr 22, 2019

Ticket not receive through message or mail

Hi, I have booked two tickets of Shivshahi from Ratnagiri to Pune on 21-04-2019 with amount of 1380/- via debit card. But I did not receive message or mail of tickets even after deduction of amount. I tried to reach out to Toll free Number but there was no expected response from MSRTC.
Here are the details:

Message of amount deduction:

Your A/c 605681 is debited with Rs 1380.00
on 21-04-2019 11:17:11 A/c Bal is #####
Info: PUR/UtilityAtom/Mumbai/UtilityAtom/Seq No 560181.

Atom Transaction Reference No. ############
Customer Email - [email protected]

Please get this issue resolved and refund the amount as earliest.
Contact Details:
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile No. 9657673722.

Dnyanesh
VidehiD

Dec 28, 2018

Amount deducted from Amazon pay but ticket not received

I booked ticket for Aurangabad .paid thru Amazon pay amount deducted but ticket not received not even msg ...
axisbank

Dec 17, 2018

Reply: Amount paid thru Credit Card but Ticket not received

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
axisbank

Dec 17, 2018

Amount paid thru Credit Card but Ticket not received on mail or text message also not received

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://bit.ly/2us5Gcb Regards, Team Axis Bank.
NILESHBAGVE

Dec 15, 2018

My name is Nilesh Bagve. Online I have booked 3 full and 1 half ticket vide seat number 17, 18, 21 & 22 of mumbai central to kolhapur of shivshahi bus for 22-dec-18 at 7. 45pm thru axis bank credit card. The problem is my amount of Rs 2595/- got debited but ticket not shown on the screen. Also not received over mail or sms. Please resolve the problem asap.
NILESHBAGVE

Dec 15, 2018

bys1

Dec 3, 2018

amount deducted from account but ticket not generated

Booked 2 different tickets through the website. Paid using net banking option through bill desk however the ticket amount was deducted and I got a message for the same but the ticket was not generated nor did I receive any mail with booking confirmation neither I received message on my phone number given. Need this fixed ASAP! This is the 2nd time that it has happened when I paid using net banking from bill desk portal. Need this fixed or else I'm going to file a police complaint against this website.
harshitasharma

Nov 17, 2018

Lost Travelling Bag

when i was travelling from dadar to pune in shivneri bus. my travelling bag lost from the bus due to unlocked dicky of the bus. so here it is simply a case of deficiency in service even now they are not providing me with the solution.
SamNiwal

Nov 4, 2018

Not able to view my online ticket

I booked a ticket for Shivshahi sleeper bus from Pune to Amravati. The date of journey is 6 November 2018. I have booked this ticket from guest login and then I register with the same email id. Now I want to cancel this ticket but When I login into msrtc website, I am not able to see the ticket.
Details of ticket are:
Trip number: AMTD0022351
Ticket Number: 34966752
Transaction Id: 631992360
Trushant36

Nov 3, 2018

Ticket cancalation

I dont see any cancalation option on the site can you cancel ticket from your side if i provide all information. My email id [email protected] Waiting for your reply. Thanks
RKMUSICAL

Nov 3, 2018

PUBE ST STAND TO PANCHGANI SCHEDULED 8AM NO BUS TILL 9 AM ON 3 NOV. 2018

PUBE ST STAND TO PANCHGANI SCHEDULED 8AM NO BUS TILL 9 AM ON 3 NOV. 2018..uselessMSRTC ..NO ACCOUNTABILITY..WORST STAFF

414 engr - Canteen card not work
    My csd canteen card not work card no ....
    Online cash program Freshersvista - Freshersvista E-cash Program payment
    I paid 4400 rs to them and asked for a refund a few hours...
    www.rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    MY EMAIL ID :[email protected] is hacked and showing...
    Rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    I CANT OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ITS SHOWING MY PHONE NUMBER...
    Viva video app - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I have used viva video on free trail for three days but...
    cidco water supply billing department - Extra chargers in water bill of society
    I am a member of Shiv Ganga Building, Plot No. 319, Sector...
    GOOGLE *QUVIDEO HK LTD - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I want my money refunded in my account. 1100 was deducted...
    My Airtel App - Refund
    I paid Rs 399 online using "My Airtel App" for...
    www.amazon.in - Amount debited and not reflected in my order
    Today (29.05.2020) i have ordered an item( Layris Kitchen...
    CBSSBI - Fake SMS every month
    I get sms every month from CBSSBI for an account that is...