MSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSRTC

ronald232410

Sep 19, 2019

No ticket booked , Money got deducted

I was trying to book 2 tickets of Shivshahi from Pune Shivaji Nager to Aurangabad, Ticket booked from Pune on 19th Sep 2019.
Payment shows successful and 840rs got deducted from my account but ticket not generated nor received any SMS.
Please refund my money

From Pune shivaji Nagar to Aurangabad

Rohit Awalgaonkar
shraddhak1109

Aug 19, 2019

Rash driving, without keeping safe distance; rude and unacceptable behaviour of ST crew on road

At aprroximately about 11.30 am, a Shivshahi bus banged me at Senadutta Police Chowki signal nearly pushing me off at the centre of the road. The bus conductor did not have the courtesy to say sorry and top of it when I confronted him, he was rude enough to tell me that I should have jumped of the signal when it was red.
This is a completely unacceptable behaviour and could have taken my life on toll today. The bus driver was driving without keeping a safe distance and rash enough during the peak hours of traffic. The details of the incident and bus are as below:

Location: Senadutta Police Chowky, Shastri road, Pune
Date: 19th August, 2019
Time: about 11.30 am to 11.45am
Bus No.: MH 09 3533, going to Thane
Bus type: Shivshahi

P.S.: CCTV have been installed at the signal. You can check the footage and the incident.

I hope my complaint is addressed as early as possible.
swapnil karan

Aug 19, 2019

पैसे परत न आल्याबाबत .

प्रति,
मा. महोदय,

दिनांक ३०.०७.२०१९ रोजी मी माझ्या रजिस्टर मोबाईल नंबर ८२३७३१५१९३ ह्या नंबर वरून तिकीट बुक करत होतो पण तिकीट बुक झाली नाही आणि अकाउंट मधून १६८ ० रुपये कट झाले ते अजून सुद्धा मला २० दिवस झाले तरी परत मिळाले नाहीत.

त्याचप्रमाणे दिनांक ०९.०८.२०१९ रोजी मी खालीलप्रमाणे २ तिकीट कॅन्सल केल्या होत्या.

१) तिकीट नंबर. ३८७४११६३ - रुपये - २८०.००
२) तिकीट नंबर. ३८६४९४६० - रुपये - १६८०.००

एकूण परत मिळणारे रुपये - ३६४०.००

इंटरनेटवर दिलेल्या नंबर वरती मी गेल्या २० दिवसापासून संपर्क करत होतो परंतु कॉल कोणी उचलत नाही आणि नंबर लागत नाही त्यामुळे माझ्या या अर्जाचा विचार करून माझे पैसे मला आजच मिळावे हि नम्र विनंती.

कळावे,
आपला विश्वासू ,
स्वप्नील सुनील करण
(मोबाईल क्र. ७७३८५८७८२८.)
Vikrant chandgude

May 29, 2019

DIRTY SEATS

Today (29th May 2019) i going to baramati via shivshahi bus..its to mush dirty..even all bus seats coted by dust..

DIRTY SEATS DIRTY SEATS

Jacsy

May 9, 2019

Ticket Amount is deducted from account but ticket is not book.

I booked a ticket for Borivali Sukurwadi to Satara on Date 4 May 2019 with Amount 1080 and Transaction Id - ############
Amount Deducted from my Account but Ticket is not booked
Please Revert my Amount

Sagar Nikam
Pallavikude

Apr 27, 2019

Air conditioner is not working

Hello si,

On 27th April I am traveling from Pune to nasik ,I have taken shivneri bus service.
During the traveling time I have seen on set number 35 Air conditioner duct is not working even bus driver also check and given his approval duct is not working.
Through out the journey was so painful in summer season.

Air conditioner is not working Air conditioner is not working

dp2dawange

Apr 22, 2019

Ticket not receive through message or mail

Hi, I have booked two tickets of Shivshahi from Ratnagiri to Pune on 21-04-2019 with amount of 1380/- via debit card. But I did not receive message or mail of tickets even after deduction of amount. I tried to reach out to Toll free Number but there was no expected response from MSRTC.
Here are the details:

Message of amount deduction:

Your A/c 605681 is debited with Rs 1380.00
on 21-04-2019 11:17:11 A/c Bal is #####
Info: PUR/UtilityAtom/Mumbai/UtilityAtom/Seq No 560181.

Atom Transaction Reference No. ############
Customer Email - [email protected]

Please get this issue resolved and refund the amount as earliest.
Contact Details:
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile No. 9657673722.

Dnyanesh
VidehiD

Dec 28, 2018

Amount deducted from Amazon pay but ticket not received

I booked ticket for Aurangabad .paid thru Amazon pay amount deducted but ticket not received not even msg ...
axisbank

Dec 17, 2018

Reply: Amount paid thru Credit Card but Ticket not received

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
axisbank

Dec 17, 2018

Amount paid thru Credit Card but Ticket not received on mail or text message also not received

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://bit.ly/2us5Gcb Regards, Team Axis Bank.
NILESHBAGVE

Dec 15, 2018

My name is Nilesh Bagve. Online I have booked 3 full and 1 half ticket vide seat number 17, 18, 21 & 22 of mumbai central to kolhapur of shivshahi bus for 22-dec-18 at 7. 45pm thru axis bank credit card. The problem is my amount of Rs 2595/- got debited but ticket not shown on the screen. Also not received over mail or sms. Please resolve the problem asap.
NILESHBAGVE

Dec 15, 2018

bys1

Dec 3, 2018

amount deducted from account but ticket not generated

Booked 2 different tickets through the website. Paid using net banking option through bill desk however the ticket amount was deducted and I got a message for the same but the ticket was not generated nor did I receive any mail with booking confirmation neither I received message on my phone number given. Need this fixed ASAP! This is the 2nd time that it has happened when I paid using net banking from bill desk portal. Need this fixed or else I'm going to file a police complaint against this website.
harshitasharma

Nov 17, 2018

Lost Travelling Bag

when i was travelling from dadar to pune in shivneri bus. my travelling bag lost from the bus due to unlocked dicky of the bus. so here it is simply a case of deficiency in service even now they are not providing me with the solution.
SamNiwal

Nov 4, 2018

Not able to view my online ticket

I booked a ticket for Shivshahi sleeper bus from Pune to Amravati. The date of journey is 6 November 2018. I have booked this ticket from guest login and then I register with the same email id. Now I want to cancel this ticket but When I login into msrtc website, I am not able to see the ticket.
Details of ticket are:
Trip number: AMTD0022351
Ticket Number: 34966752
Transaction Id: 631992360
Trushant36

Nov 3, 2018

Ticket cancalation

I dont see any cancalation option on the site can you cancel ticket from your side if i provide all information. My email id [email protected] Waiting for your reply. Thanks
RKMUSICAL

Nov 3, 2018

PUBE ST STAND TO PANCHGANI SCHEDULED 8AM NO BUS TILL 9 AM ON 3 NOV. 2018

PUBE ST STAND TO PANCHGANI SCHEDULED 8AM NO BUS TILL 9 AM ON 3 NOV. 2018..uselessMSRTC ..NO ACCOUNTABILITY..WORST STAFF
Shravan Kulkarni

Nov 2, 2018

Refund money of ticket which is not booked

I booked 1 ticket on 2 nov 2018 at 09:28 p.m. of shivshahi SWARGATE, PUNE to PANDHARPUR via MALSHIRAS
(19:00) travel date is 06.11.2018 my boarding point is Swargate & alighting point is Pandharpur, i have allocate this ticket & i made payment from bill desk via google pay, Payment is done But My Ticket is not Generated & also not sent on my mail id. So please Refund my Ticket Amount of Rs.451.12 rupees.

Shravan kulkarni

Refund money of ticket which is not booked

Ruturaj Ravanang

Oct 31, 2018

Bus ticket cancellation problem

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had booked a ticket of Swargate to Ratnagiri Shivshahi bus.
The details are as follows:

MSRTC username: ruturajrr
Date and time of journey: 05/11/2018 21:20 Hrs
Ticket No. 34978721
Trip No. RTNL0003776
Transaction ID: PSM26829856856
Fare: Rs 645.00

MSRTC website is not showing this bus. Also online ticket cancellation option is not available (inactive), even if I am trying to cancel it, 5 days before the journey. It is also against the ticket cancellation policies of MSRTC.

Kindly, cooperate to solve my problem.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Bus ticket cancellation problem

Yogesh579

Oct 10, 2018

Refund of failed transaction

i was trying to book 2 tickets online  for MSRTC worth rupees 1350/- on 09/09/2018 evening near by 9.15 pm. But tickets generation was failed by server but payment transaction was showed successful transaction & 1350/- rupees deducted from my A/c No. ############ , Bank- ICICI bank chichwad,

IFSC Code- ICIC0001478. Name- Swapnil Sawant.

The transaction No. for this payment is 201809090015135. Registered email ID on MSRTC is [email protected] , User Id - sds01985. MSRTC said Mr. satish ture to look out this matter but he didn't respond. i have tried to contact MSRTC through mail but they noy respond to any mail sent to them. please look at this matter urgently & refund the said payment as early as possible.

Thanking You,

Yogesh Dalvi

Refund of failed transaction Refund of failed transaction

Sunkedar09

Jul 4, 2018

Irresponsible behaviour of MSRTC staff person who was doing ticket booking at Swargat, Pune.

Hello sir/madam,

Today I have reached at Swargate to take a Shivshahi bus to go to Kolhapur.
When I have asked at the ticket counter to provide a ticket for the bus (scheduled for 10:30 am departure) the person who was in charge of the ticket counter didn't responded initially. So I have asked again, but he just waived his hand to tell me that he will come and I have to wait there till he rejoin his work desk.
After some time I realized that, he was directing bus driver to leave the bus stand, so I have tried to ask him by waiving my hands what was he doing but still he didn't responded.
So, I went in the office which is close to the ticket counter to make a complaint and I have told all the event to the person who was in the office. He immediately came out of the office to see what happened and asked the staff person who was in charge of ticket counter. Thereupon, he replied in such rude manner that he wanted to close the report or memo and few people like me came and asked for the ticket and he had to erase the calculation twice and if he has to give me the ticket then bus will be late. So for this reasons he has not given any ticket.
So on his explanation, I would like to mention here that, the person was having more time to look into the mirror to comb his hair after closing his so called memo or report work but in addition he didn't showed a courtesy to give me a ticket. Even he didn't respond at all and just left the ticket counter.
Being a passenger, I am really disappointed with the service and responses received from the Swargate MSRTC staff.
If the Staff of Swargate wants to be corrupt in this way to give a chance to the private buses owners to run their business to capture the passengers like me who are in the urgency. So thereafter the staff person can take their share from the private bus owners. This condition will be very harmful for the growth of our Maharashtra Government and Senior authority should look into this to keep the clean status of the Government.

I am really hoping that at least I will receive a response to my mail and some actions will be be taken in this regard.

Adv. Kedar Jadhav.
apurv98

May 18, 2018

money has been deducted but did get ticket

Hello ,

I have made payment on msrtc website for 2 shivshahi tickets from shivajinagar pune to aurangabad , my money got deducted but tickets were not generated , please refund my amount for 2 tickets that is Rs752, i made transanction on 18th may 2018 around 7.00 pm and i was booking tickets for same data and bus timing was 23.30 pm .

Note : The tickets were not generated for 1st time so i booked ticket second time and my money was deducted and tickets got generated second time but after some time i got message that again my money is deducted from my account for the first transanction for which my tickets were not generated
Please refund my money asap , you can contact me on:9595736809

Name : Apurv Choudhari
Email Id : [email protected]
vishnooo777

May 10, 2018

Buses not boarding passengers

Since last 2 years i am travelling to work from yewat to hadapsar and hadapsar to yewat daily, while travelling from hadapsar to yewat mostly during 11:30 to 12:00 at night, bus conductors and drivers of all the buses (asiad and normal) do not allow the passengers from local areas such as yewat, uruli kanchan, chaufula patas etc to board the bus whereas there is defined stop at each and every village, people have to suffer due to this as most of us rely on the MSRTC bus to travel to home or offices, i carry previous tickets in my wallet to justify the conductor that there is a stop at yewat, please take necessary action on the concerned.

Buses not boarding passengers

Pramodpol2010

May 4, 2018

Giving wrong information and at evening buses from Shivajinagar to Nashik not giving sit person want to narayangaon Manchar alephata

On 05 may 2018 I came Shivajinagar bus stand to go narayangaon.from 10.30 to 12.00 all buses going Nashik and Satana they didn't given any sit to person which want to go middle stop e.g Manchar narayangaon Alephata.
This type service given msrtc buses.
When I gone ask station enquiry counter they give wrong information.
So please take this issue seriously nd punish those doing this type mis service to passenger at night.

Pan card - PAN CAR NOT RECIVE
    Dear Sir/Mam Pan Crad Not Recive ...
    CUPA - Dog to be rescued
    There is a dog on our street whose around 15 years old. ...
    Bhagwati Hospital Sector 13 Rohini - Service very bad
    In your hostpital, the treatment is not so useless as to...
    Galaxy Homes Kochi - Construction Delay & Abandonment
    Builders are coming up with many reasons to evade from the...
    Shatayupathy - Not cured disease
    I am talking your medicine from last 30 days but now I...
    maruti showroom sai service deccan - false commitments
    I have booked car on 29 th sep2019. and dealer told me to...
    APSRTC - Lost bus pass
    I lost my bus pass which is valid upto may 2020 .I have...
    INDIAN ARMY - Indian ARMY Jaykishan Ramkishan Saini Fraud
    I went through the Quicker App and found second hand...
    HDFC Bank - Unusual chagres without any information
    I have a salary account in hdfc bank indore shehnai branch...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street light not glowing
    street light near H No 9-1-1-B/28 Defence colony Langer...