MTC bus chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC bus chennai

Sep 23, 2015

Junk Bus

Route Number PP56D Bus Number TN-01 N-8940. This Bus is Completely Damaged And Bus Suspension Can't Work For little bit
it give a back pain.and throw a people in every Single 1cm Hight of Road . this bus is junk change please.
Divya.priya

Sep 21, 2015

Less bus from East Tambaram to Guindy (Kathipara)

Less bus from East Tambaram to Guindy (Kathipara)

I am working in CITU Union Office in Guindy. There are limited bus from camp Road to Guindy. B51 is the only one bus to Kathipara. So I Request increate bus from camp road to guindy.

Thanking You.
Abhinaya sri

Sep 21, 2015

poor maintanance

Bus number: TWI 1243
Tn-01N-5544
Route: 6D

Respected sir;

Today while travelling in Bus i found under my feet the bottom of this bus is really bad i can see the road infornt of conductor seat... Especially behind driver seat there is an hole which our leg can go that much big hole on that floor.... I dont know Why The Inspections Are Not done in these kind of buses... my kind request please see to it sir.. its really risky to travel in those buses. There is no safety anyone can fall in that hole... As a professional social worker I done my job... kindly take immediate action ....

Mail;- [email protected]
VimalaDevi

Sep 20, 2015

No 570 bus from CMBT in late hours

Most of the passengers (including my friend) are waiting in CMBT for 570 bus more than an hour today.
No bus nearly more than an hour.
Frequency after 10 PM is very less. People are waiting for long to catch that bus.
If The frequency of this bus increase it would be really helpful for the passengers.
Now if the bus comes immediately it would be great because more number of girls and kids and aged people were waiting for long time. Please take immediate action.
johnson_arasu

Sep 9, 2015

MTC

I am Johnson A and Got up bus 99(sholinganallore to West Tambaram route cut service) Cross double bus at East Tambaram to go to West Tambaram on 8/9/2015 at 8:20 pm. I gave 10 Re to conductor for ticket. He said, there is no change and asked me to get down. I also accepted to get down but bus driver didnt stop and asked me to go to next conductor. I went there and asked for ticket. He asked what the first conductor said and I told him that he has no change and he is having only 10 Re coins, Also I said how he managed with this from morning. This 2nd conductor misinterpreted and he started scolding me without respect and using un parlimentary words. I can tolerate scolding without Respect but not un parlimentary words from a government employee that too in public(in front of children and ladies). Please take necessary action from your side . Also I talked to my lawyer and he suggested me to file a case against that conductor. I am going to do the same beacuase he should not misbehave in future.

Please find the bus and time details below
T-A24032 Date 8/9/2015 Time 20:24:28
MTC express 99c A AS M
99c D50802 C0656 MP08718F
Tambarm East -Tamabaram West
Bus No on Back of Bus - TN01 N 47508
mohammedashik

Aug 26, 2015

not available in central to m.k.b nagar

hai sir iam in chennai iam working pondybazzar. i need regularly 2A this is from central to m.k.b nagar.
Stephen Timothy

Aug 1, 2015

Following Rout, No Bus Avilable

Following Rout, No Bus Available please arranged sir, I’m working 2nd shift, please sir, Railway quarters (ICF) to guindy.
Viswanathan Ramasamy

Jul 26, 2015

Reg: Requiring a Bus transport from Madipakkam to solinganallur (SEZ) via Meddavakkam.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I writing this letter on behalf of most of people who are travelling in government bus from SEZ via Medavakkam bus route to their respective homes in [Tambaram, Palikaranai, Balaji nagar, Madipakkam, velacherry]. Sir/Madam daily we are standing almost an hour everyday in night time to catch a place in the government bus to stand.

I have been working as a Software Engineer in SEZ (Special Economic zone) in Solinganallur for last six month. I came to know there is no direct bus from Madipakkam to Solinganallur via Medavakkam route.

Around 60,000 peoples are working in SEZ and the count is keep increasing daily. Most of them are going to Medavakkam to catch the bus to their corresponding destination places. While leaving the office around 7.00 pm, we are standing in the SEZ bus stop during night time for more than hour to get into the bus to getdown atleast in Medavakkam. Buses coming from the Solinganallur is fully over occupied, finding not event foot space to stand in foot board.

Kindly consider my letter and do the needful.
Viswanathan Ramasamy

Jul 26, 2015

Respected Sir/Madam,

Kindly consider my letter and do the needful.
HariHaran Jayaraman

Jul 11, 2015

Suggestion

Today there was a fight in bus for seat between a women and a man,the women was claming that was a ladies seat,the man couldn't change because of crowd this issue happen a lot in buses. So please allot separate seat for ladies and gents.After read this suggestion please reply me.
A.S. sakthivel

Jul 4, 2015

KOLLAI ADIKUM MTC

IN ALL MTC BUSES , WHEN THEY ARE STARTED RUNNING THE NORMAL SERVICE FOR ALL . BUT NOW THE CONDITION IS FULLY WORST.

FROM THE DEPOT CHROMPET (CRI), ALANDUR(ALI), IYYAPPANTHANGAL(IYI). THIS BUSES ARE ONLY RUNNING FOR MIDDLE AND POOR CLASS PEOPLES. BECAUSE OF , FROM THIS DEPOT ONLY THEY ARE RUNNING MORE NO OF WHITE BOARD AND EXPRESS SERVICE. AND LESS NO DELUXE BUSES .

EXCEPT FROM THIS DEPOT , ALL OTHER RUNNING MOST DELUXE BUSES ONLY. EXPLICITLY TAMBARAM. FULLY RUNNING DELUXE ONLY.

HOW THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE TRAVEL IN DELUXE BUSES ?

BAYANGARA KOLLAI NADAKKUTHU IN MTC. PLS CHECK IT.
patric

Jun 27, 2015

MTC bus Route - M55, Vandalur gate bus timing and frequency

I boarded M55 bus from Tambaram to Vandalur gate on today by 8.45AM (27.06.2015), while the bus is on the way to the destination and the driver stopped the bus in the mid-way saying that in the rear wheel air is less and asked all the passengers to walk all the way. is there any system to take action against this drivers?.

Kindly increase the services in the morning and evening from vandalur gate to tambaram.
Since the buses are not coming by time and they are not reaching the destination stops we are forced to use other mode of transport, this is resulting in losses to MTC ticket collection.
MTC bus - M55 will not come by time to vandalur gate, they will suddenly stop the bus before vandalur and take U-turn without reaching the vandalur gate bus stop.
is there any system to take action against this drivers?.

Please arrange to do the needful to regulate M55 bus plying from Vandalur gate to tambaram and increase the number buses.
patric

Jun 27, 2015

Rude behaviour of MTC bus driver - TAI 1701, MTC M55

is there any system to take action against this drivers?.
MTC bus - M55 will not come by time to vandalur gate, if they come, they will suddenly stop the bus before vandalur and take U-turn without reaching the vandalur gate bus stop.
is there any system to take action against this drivers?.
No one is complaining and and walking almost 1 to 2 KMS. Its we paying for the service as the bus fare and the salary he is getting is our taxes, why the citizens are not asking for their rights?
anithapriya

Jun 11, 2015

நடத்துனர் மீது புகார்

M14 சைதாபேட்டை முதல் Balaji Nagar பேருந்து சரியான நேரத்திற்கு வரவில்லை, கண்டக்டர் வேண்டியவங்க போன் பண்ண டைம்க்கு பஸ்ஸ எடுக்கிறாரு இது என்ன நியாயம் தயவு செய்து சரியான நேரத்திற்கு வர செல்லுங்க. ஏன் லேட்டா வரிங்க கேட்டா நாங்க அப்படி வருவோம் என்று கண்டக்டர் சொல்றரு. சில்லரை இல்லான கூட கேவலமாக பேசறாரு. சிறுவர் முதல் பெரியவர் வரை இப்படி தான் பேசறாரு, ஆனால். கோவிலம்பாக்கம் ஏறுகின்ற பத்மாவதி என்ற பெண் மட்டும் டிக்கெட் மட்டும் வாங்கறங்க, ஆனால் அவங்கிட மட்டும் காசு வாங்க கேட்க மாட்டறங்க, இவங்க கோவிலம்பாக்கம் முதல் Jayalakshmi bus stop இறங்குவங்க. தமிழக பேருந்து இவங்களுக்கு மட்டும் தானா.

குறிப்பு இவருங்க காலை 8,30 மற்றும் மாலை 6,20 நேரத்திற்கு மட்டும் ஏறங்க. தயது செய்து நீங்க சரிபாருங்க.
போட்டோவை நாளைக்கு அனுப்புகிறேன்.
anithapriya

Jun 11, 2015

M14 Bus conductor

Sagaya maria virgin v

Jun 8, 2015

There is no buses at timings :ROUTE NO: S588,S599

I filed the complaint on may 23rd due to the irregular bus timings between (adyar- mamallapuram)&(mamallapuram-adyar)...Now its little bit fine to travel...Thanks a lot for MTC corporation to act as customer friendly...I hope some of them work according to their conscience...I don't know whether they started to work after the complaint of mine...But its my duty to thank them for their improved service!!! please keep on doing good services to the public.....And thank you once again for the improvement in the services...

"The superior man is the man who fulfils his duty"------EUGENE IONESCO
Pothisam

Jun 5, 2015

timing

Bus are not came in appropriate time. I am work in cpcl office over at 4:00 bus timing is 3: 50,4:10, 4:20,4:20 but bus came at 4:45 cpcl. Then bus are so rush people travel in footboard. I may leads to accident.
tamilvanan vijayakumar

Jun 4, 2015

Extra fare

hi r,
today i was traveled by 38H bus from beach station to Mullai Nagar. At the time one old lady came and asked ticket for (stanley to ramalingam kovil) actual rate of the ticket is RS 4.
but conductor gave ticket from stanley to mullai nagar. i.e 5 rupees ticket. she asked to conductor that is why you gave 5 rs ticket.but he didnt respond properly and unnecessarily about that lady.please take the necessary action.

BUS route: 38H-high court to madhavaram
BUS NO: TN 01 N 5830

i don't know the conductor name. traveled time ~3.25 pm(afternoon)
common floor

Jun 4, 2015

RASH DRIVING

Date : 04Jun2015
Time : 09:20 am

Bus Route No : 21 G
Bus Reg No: TN-01-N-9706
Place : Adyar gate Signal ( toward mylapore )

I was driving the car with my daughter to take her to school towards mylapore. At Adyar gate singal, One MTC bus came very close to me and continuously horn even the signal is RED and over take the car very very closely. and then the bus driver shouted me. I was totally scared on such rude behaviour of a driver of public transport vehicle. I request you to take necessary action on the Bus driver.
Sagaya maria virgin v

May 23, 2015

There is no buses at timings :ROUTE NO: S588,S599

There is no timing buses inbetween (Mamallapuram- Adayar)&(Adayar-Mamallapuram). I don't know whether MTC buses are run for providing the service to public in time???? Even private buses & others can compensate that... we took Rs 1000 pass every month !!! But its useful for us??? Ohh shit!! its 100% useless...Additionally, we are spending N numbers of money to PRTC,SETC buses due to your irregular service.. .There is no stress/ pressure in the work what we're doing.. But still we are awaiting for the buses in a day(morning & evening) automatically brings that Stress & Pressure... Its not only for me... The persons who are travelling in the route are facing the same probs.. Even if bus come in irregular time,Some drivers couldn't know how to drive maximum they took 2 hrs to reach the destination. And if we talk about bus condition, yup!! there is no phrases to explain about it.. PUNCHERS,BREAKDOWN,WIPER,HEADLIGHTS-off are the issues happened continously... I don't know whether its come into action... But I still believe some/few can work according to their valuable conscience.... “But still try for who knows what is possible!”

Need more buses - 568T
Reg : Frequency of 568T ( Thalambur - C.M.B.T via omr ) .Pls make arrangement for 19T atleast 60 minutes. In morning and evening time we are waiting for nearly 2 hours for this bus.passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( 6 a.m -10 am and 5.00 -9.30 Pm )

Need more buses - 568T
Reg : Frequency of 568T ( Thalambur - T.Nagar via omr ) .Pls make arrangement for 19T atleast 60 minutes. In morning and evening time we are waiting for nearly 2 hours for this bus.passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( 6 a.m -10 am and 5.00 -9.30 Pm )

Need more buses - 19T

Need more buses - 19T
Reg : Frequency of 19T ( Thalambur - T.Nagar via omr ) .Pls make arrangement for 19T atleast 60 minutes. In morning and evening time we are waiting for nearly 2 hours for this bus.passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( 8 a.m -10 am and 5.00 -9.30 Pm )
ebinazer

May 11, 2015

no bus .night service

I have wat for 3hours no bus night service bus.5A
venki_nkl

May 11, 2015

Our Car damaged by your MTC

We sadly inform you that we are going by car with our family to Thiruvanmiyur from Thiruvotriyur after attend our family function on 09.05.15. Our car slowly running (because traffic jam) in front of Adayar depot. @ 9.45 p.m. and at the same time your MTC bus No:ADI2907 (TN 01 N 8726) turn to your depot by over speed and rush our new Thavera car and damaged in back side our our car by your driver's irresponsible. We are asked your depot people and driver for this matter but no response from your end. Please take action for this matter and send my complaint number for further action. I hope you do the needful in this regard.

R. Venkatesan