MTC bus chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC bus chennai

venki_nkl

May 11, 2015

Our Car damaged by your MTC

We sadly inform you that we are going by car with our family to Thiruvanmiyur from Thiruvotriyur after attend our family function. Our car slowly running (because traffic jam) in front of Adayar depot. and at the same time your MTC bus No:ADI 2907 (TN 01 N 8726) turn to your depot by over speed and rush our new Thavera car and damaged in back side our our car by your driver's irresponsible. We are asked your depot people and driver for this matter but no response from your end. Please take action for this matter and send my complaint number for further action. I hope you do the needful in this regard.

R. Venkatesan
Namakkal
Mobile : 94437 04837
rekha12345

May 5, 2015

Need more buses - B51

Reg : Frequency of B51 ( Tambaram East - T.Nagar via medavakkam ) .Pls make arrangement for B51 atleast 15 minutes. In evening time we are waiting for nearly 45 minutes for this bus.This is the only bus which goes via kathipara junction to east tambaram.Due to non-availability of bus, passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( i.e., 8 a.m - 10 am and 6.00 -8.30 Pm ) if not possible for the whole day.
sabeeha`

Apr 27, 2015

Behaviour of Conductor is too worst

Monday 27-4-2015 @7.15AM. i was travelling in 95G bus (T-A58200),i boarded near shollinganallur signal. When i asked him to give ticket for Tambaram he scolded me why dint you buy ticket when you board the bus at the time itself. That is his duty to come and ask the ticket. I called him many times but it was nt that much late i asked ticket near HCL stop only.I dont think so that i made a mistake. The way he treated with me i get down from the bus near Global Hospital itself. I waited and Struggled alot to reach my destiantion all because of that Conductor I dont have that habbit of travelling without ticket.
We passengers giving good response in return we also expecting the same. I request you people to punish him and ask him to treat well with passengers.

My ticket Details:
Krishnamoorthy73

Apr 22, 2015

24 A, BUS ROUTE.no proper timing too much delay

Less no. of bus 24A
There are very less no. Of 24 A numbered buses running between V. HOUSE and ANNANAGAR WEST; resulting in a great problem for VHOUSE People as we need to travel from ANNANAGR WEST to many places like Kaveri colony .;as there is only one option which is non other than 24 A
So please increase the no. Of buses as we have to wait a lot.

B.Krishnamoorthy
Kumarsss

Apr 20, 2015

Worst behovior of the conductor

Firday 18-4-2015 by 12.10 to 12.30PM. i was travelling on 51 B (TN 01 N8826), Actually the bus route will be from Tambaram to T Nagar, some of the bus by this timing 12 to 2 PM will not run till T.NAGAR. Board will shows as T Nagar and it wont run till T.NAGAR. Conductor is saying as it will run only till Alandur Depo.

Last friday the bus number TN 01 N 8826. They conductor is not saying as it will go till Alandur, when i step in to the bus. (But the board is showing as it will run to T.NAGAR). I asked the ticket for Saidapet. Conductor says it will go only to Alandur Depo and insist me to get down in between Vellakal to Kovilambakkam. I used to walk toward Kovilambakkam or Vellakal to catch the next bus. Hence i got a ticket for kilkattalai. Asked the conductor about the reason why the bus by this timing is not running properly for on this route till T.NAGAR. Even the board is showing as T.NAGAR.

Conductor shouted me with some immoral word and asked me to get down. His behaviour is replication of rowdy. He said like whomever you want you can complaint and with bad words. I dont know his name. I will request you to take necessary action on him. I will provide the Ticket number for your reference.

Hope you will take action on him. Thanks in advance for your action................ Respect People.

MTC Alandur Depo
B51 Route Tambaram to T Nagar.
Bust Number : TN 01 N 8826
Ticket Number B51 - D D50930 C14199 MPO1929A
Vellakal to Kilkattalai.
UMAMURALI

Ticket issued by conductor

Today I have travelled from Bus No.54, I was get in to the bus around 840 am at LIC and asked to conductor to issue ticket upto LNT. I gave 15 rupees and he gave me 2 ruppes and ticket also he has given. I have not check the ticket and i hv also kept in my bag as i was in a hurry burry to go to office i have noticed. At Butroad ticket checkers came and asked the ticket i hv also given the ticket issued by conductor. After that only I hv realised he has issued the ticket from Simson to Guindy. Ticket checker asked me to pay the fine of 200 rupees without asking anything who has done the mistake. Paying money is not an issue. I felt very bad in front of others and i could not control my cry.... I fought with the conductor he was telling i gave ticket for 1000 pieple , how come to you only i will give like that... But it is the 200% mistake of conductor only...

I am telling to all people please check the ticket once conductor has given.. and see the place where to where he has issued... We are struggling hard to earn money but without the mistake on our side our money is going and also whole day will be spoiled becuase of that..

Enoda MANA VEDANIKU YARU PORUPU AAHA MUDIYUM
chackra

Too much air horn

Route number 51. Bus reg number TN01 AN 0902
Fitted with air horn
chackra

Apr 9, 2015

Too much use of air horn - noise pollution

I travelled from pallikkaranai to tambaram on 10 th April '15. The bus driver was using too much of honking (air horn). This was annoying to passengers and the two wheeler riders on road especially. Not able to understand the decision and culture of providing air horn to MTC buses. Requesting the authorities to educate the drivers to use horns sparingly.
veerabathran

Apr 4, 2015

Worst bus maintenance vyasarpadi depot

I am veerabathran from kodungaiyur. vyasarpadi bus depot buses were very worst condition.so kindly take some action for maintaining buses.And sometime more than one hour no buses to travel especially(64k).
Krishnamoorthy73

Mar 24, 2015

24 A, BUS ROUTE.no proper itming , too much delya b=

The bus has no proper timings. Very less . We need to stand for long hours for the in the bus stop. We given compliant, to M T C. But they not any to resolve. Very bad service.

B.Krishnamoorthy
9789919869

Mar 17, 2015

WORST COONDUCTOR

I TRAVELED ON 17-03-15 . FROM TAMBARAM TO SHOLINGANALLUR IN THE MTC BUS.ROUTE NO 95. BUS STARTED IN TBM @ 09.20 BY EXP SERVICE . THAT CONDUCTOR IS NOT GIVEN ANY PASSANGER TO THE BALANCE.

AND HE IS TAKEN MORE TIME TO PRINT THE TICKET. I THINK THIS TS THE FIRST BUS TO HIM, HE DON'T HAVE LITTLE MORE EXPERIENCE.

ONE PASSENGER ASKING TO THE TICKET GO TO BALAJI NAGAR ( THIS PLACE BETWEEN MEDAVAKKAM AND VELACHERY). . THE CONDUCTOR GIVEN THE TICKET TO HIM . AFTER MEDAVAKKAM THE PASSENGER ASKING TO THE CONDUCTOR "WHY YOU ARE GIVEN THE TICKET TO BALAJI NAGAR, " . BUT THE CONDUCTOR IS NOT RESPONSE.

IN THE RUSH TIME AND PECK HOURS DON'T PUT THE INEXPERIENCE CONDUCTOR. THAT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO THE PASSENGER .

MTC IS NOT RUNNING MORE EXPRESS AND WHITE BOARD . IN THAT BUS ONLY HAVING PROBLEM.

PPLEASE RUN MORE EXPRESS AND WHITE BOARD IN THE NIGHT TIME..

THE BUS DETAILS
ROUTE NO 95
DEPARTED AT TAMBARAM 09:25P.M ON 17-03-15.
BUS DEPOT : TRIUVANMIYUR.
DEPOT NO TRI 3361
vasanthjoe

Mar 13, 2015

rude behaviour of MTC BUS Driver

sir

i am residing in Dasarathpuram, Saligramam, Chennai-93. Today (13-03-2015) at about 9.20 p.m, i stopped my car in front of my house with indicators on, to enable my aged mother to get down from the car, the 17 E bus driver, driving the bus with registration No. TN 01 N 4716 with his route no being VPI 0736 deliberately with an intention to scare me, drove the bus very close to my car. When i asked him why did he drive in a such rash manner, he started to abuse me in very foul and filthy language. i got frustrated on his rude behaviour. when i asked him to mind his words, he again to make the situation worse had tried to assault me by taking object looking like a water bottle. i was totally scared on such rude behaviour of a driver of public transport vehicle. he further continued to abuse me and threaten me that he would run his bus over me. He behaved in such a rude manner and his behaviour caused threat in my minds and i was totally scared. by that time he drove the bus saying no one could question him.

sir, i am not a person to behave in such a barbaric manner like that of the said driver. hence, in a lawful manner i registered a complaint with a MTC complaint number which i got from online namely 9383337639. I registered the said complaint with some personnel who spoke in that number. he assured appropriate action against the said driver. however, to express my grievance and to ensure appropriate action against the said driver who acted in a very rash and in a high handed manner i am registering this detail complaint with a hope necessary action would be taken against him and to restrain him from repeating such an unlawful act.

Vasanth
Prabhu Sear

Mar 12, 2015

Drivers & Conductors Worst Behaviour

Chennai Highcourt Depot bus drivers and Conductors, night time near chennai thivuthidal side via paris corner .All 102 bus drivers they dnt go to that side.that bus driver drive went another way of highcourt. bus peoples asked why u go this side we have to go beach station side. that driver asked this bus wont go i have to go early ...go with flight worst words he told.worst drivers and conductors in highcourt depot . that depot drivers dnt stop properly in bus stand they using bad words.pls take action ..
saranyaLok

Mar 11, 2015

Require more buses

Please provide more no of buses to be functioning from Nolambur. Since its deeper into the Mogapair west. Finding very difficult to come all the way from Nolambur, which is consuming lot of time. Also bus connectivity has been provided only to T-nagar and CMBT. Please provide the connectivity to few more places as well.
monish sharma

Mar 10, 2015

on all mtc bus conductors

daily i use to travel for a long more than 30 km , i saw lot of accidents are happening because of mtc bus conductors , they use to drive very fast and harsh driving , they not allowing space for any other veichel just turning left and right without any signal ,if there is any smal gap , they use to fill that even though they cant enter into that , if we warn the drivers they not at all accepting their mistakes and use to spoil the words on us ,so i request you to please take an action on this major complaint , i know well that 99% of chennai public are agree with this major complaint ,
will wait for the postive action on this complaint
pvdpaul

Mar 10, 2015

M 54 B

I am a senior citizen. Before I shifted my residence I lived in Srinagar colony, behind Saidapet Court, well connected by many bus routes and trains. Now we have a big difficulty in commuting. While M 54 B is operated every 40 minutes or so - Sometimes two buses come after 90 minutes, Route 188 C is operated every 190 minutes / Must be that there is only only one bus for this route which plies to and fro. This route is always crowded beyond imagination for old people. Unfortunately, this place is not connected by trains. MY APPEAL TO AUTHORITIES;

1. INCREASE FREQUENCY OF M 54 B TO EVERY 20 MINUTES.

2. INCREASE FREQUENCY OF 188 C TO EVERY 30 MINUTES

3. INTRODUCE A BUS FROM T' NAGAR TO MANAPAKKAM EVERY 45 MINUTES

P.V.D.Paul

Mar 8, 2015

complaint about the conductor.

i travelled from sholinganallur to tbm on 08-03-15 . i got the bus from s.nallur @8.45 am. i got the ticket to tbm that fare is 09.00 rs. i given the 10.00 rs. but he is not given to me of 01.00 rs . when i am going to ask he was turn the face .the conductor not given the a balance to any one. why its happen ?. bus id ( CRI 0227). BUS FROM adyar to tambaram west 99.

Mar 8, 2015

I AM WORKING IN SHOLINGANALLUR. I AM FROM POTHERI. I GET THE BUS FROM TAMBARAM TO SHOLINGANALLUR TO TAMBARAM. I TRAVELED ON 07-03-15 FROM SHOLINGANALLUR TO TBM. @ 8.50. BUS REACHED TBM @9.20, IN THE TIRUVANMIYUR DEPOT BUS .WHEN I TRAVELED BUS I LEFT MY KEY AND COMB. AFTER I REACHED TBM I GET DOWN THE BUS AND I WALKED. THAT TIME ONLY I THINK THERE IS NO KEY WITH ME. SO, IMMEDIATELY I SEARCH THE BUS HELPING WITH THE TICKET. I GOT THE BUS IN TBM BUS STAND. AND I ASKED TO THE DRIVER , HE GIVEN TO THE KEY AND COMP. SO ITHANK'S TO SO MUCH TO THE DRIVER AND CONDUCTORS.
Umashankar Subramani

Mar 5, 2015

Arrogant behaving

I am using the free pass system of MTC co-operation. It is the duty of the conductor to put tick in the pass but if the bus is rush they tend to avoid signing and just tell us to tick, but the problem is today i have faced something unexpecdetly that when checking inspector came to me and asked that you need to pay 500 for not getting sign from the conductor, i said i have shown the pass to the conductor he didnt sign in the pass and he said you need to put tick in the box , i said i dont have pen so what can i do, then he asked me to pay 500 for that what is happening here, is this the way a passenger has to be treated even after getting pass they need to pay 500 fine. Its his duty to put sign in the pass and what can passenger do for that, it really irritating for a ordinary person. Please take some steps regarding this..........Please help the ordinary man.........Kind request from a citizen.......
K.Mohankumar

Mar 4, 2015

bus is not stopping at nandambakkam

I am from nandambakkam.my name is mohan.depot no:KNI 3135.registeration no is TN 01 N 9142.this bus conductor and driver are no stopping at nandambakkam.my kindly request is to take severe action.
Sherin

Feb 16, 2015

Complaint about conductor of the Bus

This is a complaint about conductor of the Bus (TN 01 N 4450).

He is not giving the remaining balance to the passengers, also he tries to threaten someone in the bus to make the rest of people scare to ask for change. He is using filthy words no matter if it is a women.

He must be punished for his activities to avoid such things to happen in future.

Sherin
Ajith bhuvaja.R

Feb 12, 2015

COMPLAINT TO 57B Redhills to pothur root CONDUCTOR

Dear,
. sir/madam
. I am Ajith. 57B Redhills to Pothur root bus .sir I will travel to pothur to redhills regularly in 7.30am.
The root bus conductor are really having worst behavior with the public.They are not giving the balances.The
Conductor taking the bad words the public..
. Such careless conductor should be punished sir please.I hope the action will be
taken soon..
. thankyou.
. your 's regards
. R.Ajith
vkirpkg

Feb 12, 2015

mtc buses services not available

Sir, from mandaveli terminus to santhome, tambaram, egmore and chengelpet, there is no bus facility, earlier bus routes 21N, 23D and 577 were running to reach these places, now the buses were suddenly cancelled, we wonder why?, people and students suffers a lot to travel to these places, as we all know there are schools at santhome high road.

from these terminus buses services are getting cancelled suddenly and there are less frequently buses are running to main areas like T.Nagar, koyambedu. etc.

we peoples request you to run again the cancelled buses and increase the bus facilities to main area from this terminus.

thanking you hopefully
Radhabalaji

Feb 3, 2015

OPERATE MORE BUSES FROM THIRUVALLUR TO MANDAIVELI

Sir the MTC Bus Route No. 597 Thiruvallur to Mandaiveli Is very Rare. So Please Operate More buses From Mandaiveli Depot to Thiruvalliur Every 45 Minutes. First bus From Thiruvallur To Mandaiveli Morning 06.00hrs and Last to Bus to Mandaiveli 22.00Hrs. And First Bus From Mandaiveli To Thiruvallur at 05.00 hrs and Last Bus to Thiruvallur is 21.00 Hrs. It is very Benefit and Convenient for Thiruvallur and Surrounded Residents, Thank You, V.Radhakrishnan.
Radhabalaji

Feb 3, 2015

OPERATE MORE BUSES TO THIRUVALLUR TO VADAPALANI

Sir, The MTC Bus Route No. 501 Thiruvallur To Vadapalani Bus Frequency is Very Low. Poonthmalee Depot Bus Only Running This Route. It is not enough for Thiruvallur Residents. So Please Operate More Buses From Vadapalani Depot To Thiruvallur, Minimum Operate Every 20 Minutes Frequency . And First Bus From Vadapalani atleast Morning 06.00 hrs. and Last Bus From Vadapalani To Thiruvallur 22.00hrs. and First Bus From Thiruvallur to Vadapalani Morning 05.45 hrs and Last Bus From Thiruvallur to Vadapalani 22.10 hrs. It is Very Benefit for Thiruvallur and Surrounded Area Residents. Thanking You. V.RadhaKrishnan