MTC bus chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC bus chennai

SV.THANKASWAMY

Dec 27, 2012

Bses stop at Traffic Signals

The most of the MTC buses do not stop at the allotted bus stops and instead stop at traffic signals blocking the vehicular

moments and hence the entire signal systems get paralysed. So, please instruct the drivers to follow the traffic rules.

SV.THANKASWAMY
dayanand

Dec 26, 2012

Non stopping of Route No 27C

I was stopping in Bus stop opp to Vijayakanth's Choultry at Koyambedu waitng to go to Tiruverkadu for bus no 27C.
After an hour one bus came with full speed but did not stop at that stop.All passengers who were waiting for that bus
were astonished.Later I walked upto the next bus stop where the same bus no came and we all boarded insiode the bus.Wont the authorities see that all buses stop at both choultry bus stop and opposite bus stop

Dayanand
resident of Koyambedu
Thirumurugan

Dec 20, 2012

NEED MORE NO.OF A21 ROOT BUS

Sir, I am working in Thiruvanmiyur. I traval regularly in MTC bus (A21) from Pallavaram. More than 1000 people used to travel from Pallavaram to Thiruvanmiyur between 7am to 9am. Only 2buses are avalilable for this time.

The busses are so crowd and most of the people suffering due to this.
Please add nummer buses for from Pallavaram to Thiruvanmiyur.

Please understand the common man problems.
yuvan.giri

Dec 18, 2012

Non Availability of A21 bus

Sir, I took season till Chennai One. But A21 buses are not frequent.. No proper bus stop near chennai one stopping.. We have to wait for the bus for half an hour, even 40 min.... If I break my travel by T51 bus till thoraipakkam , the conductor using Harsh words for the season ticket... Pls take immediate action on this. Thank you.
Sivathasan Vimala Ratna

Nov 9, 2012

non availability of 44B for last 4 days

Sir, for the last 4 days frequencies of bus no.s 44B, 28A is very low causing unbearable sufferings for the people of Manali New Town.We are waiting for these buses for hours together. Women, school going children, seniles are the worst affected.
Further, 44B Triplicane buses comes very late to Secretariat. Our office timing closes at 5.45 p.m. Bot we wait for this bus till 6.35 to 6.55p.m. If time exceeds beyond this, we have to rely on buses and share autos. These buses sometimes comes very earlier by 5.30p.m, which is not useful for us.
I am therefore to request u to arrange to increase frequencies of Manali New Town buses in this festival time and to pick up secretariat staff by 6.00p.m in route no 44B. It will be of very helpful for us. Thank you.
sridharpdy

Nov 5, 2012

2323C and 27D not stopping at Kellys bus stop.

I usually travel by Metropolitan Transport Corporation ( MTC) bus from kellys to thousand light but around 8.15AM to 8.45AM most of the bus won t stop at kellys bus stop instead they stop at abirami theater and they won t wait for us to catch these buses. Today (6th Nov 2012) bus No: TN01 8923, root no-23C also did the same. I got in to the bus. The bus was not full at all. Asked conductor why you people not stoping at Kellys stop? He (conductor) said he was busy so he will not answer my question? Please take action to stop buses at Kellys bus stop.
solaiprabhu

Oct 23, 2012

Complaint on 568C AC bus (Mahabalipuram - CMBT)

Sir/Madam,

I work in a company at Shozlinganallur. I used to travel regularly through 568C AC bus from mahabalipuram - Shozlinganallur.

I have complaint on a specific conductor on one of the bus. The bus number is TN 01 N 8608. During the return single in evening, this conductor is not taking the bus till mahabalipuram (its destination location), instead he is stopping at thiruporur itself and returning back to CMBT.

This is not the case only on a single day, i myself felt this case around 3 times. When all the passengers ask for the reason, he says, the bus tyre is week and it may stop at any time and forcing all the passengers of mahabalipuram to get ticket up-to thiruporur and asking us to catch some other bus from thiruporur to mahabalipuram.

None other conductors are doing similar kind of activity. Also, whenever this guy is on duty the bus is not on time.

On 19/10/2012, we had similar situation from him, and myself i told him that i am going to complaint this issue to MTC and ask for the reason. Similar manner all others gave a statement, thereafter he dropped us to mahabalipuram.

My question is how a conductor who is on duty can change the bus destinations, (The electronic board of the bus is showing 568C CMBT - MAHABALIPURAM).

Today 23/10/2012, i travelled in the same bus from mahabalipuram to CMBT, and the bus was supposed to get started at 8.15 am from mahabalipuram but it was starting at 8.45 am.

Kindly take action on this issue.

Solai
[email protected] Send email

Sep 11, 2012

Bus did not stop at Bus Stop

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This note is to complain the misbehaviour of the conductor of Bus 570, starting from CMBT at 7:50 AM today (11-Sep-2012). I had to get down at Kumaran Nagar but because I forgot the stop name, I took a ticket to Shollinganallur, as I knew that both stops cost the same Rs.50. When I got up to get down at the Kumaran Nagar stop, the conductor asks me to show the ticket, which I did. Then he asked the driver not to stop at Kumaran Nagar stop as I took ticket for Shollinganallur, while both would have cost the same I questioned. He then started using foul words at me, and the driver did not react. I quarrelled with him but of no use. He stopped the bus at the next stop Satyabhama, and I went walking.

I was so furious that time, that I threw the ticket, so I dont have the number. But I had to bring this to your attention & notice.

Thanks!
Thangamprethy Send email

Aug 31, 2012

Misbehaviour of conductor of 5E bus(Besant nagar to Vadapalani)

I am working in Thiruvanmiyur. I traval regularly in MTC bus (A21) from Chrompet. Always the bus is so crowdy and most of the people suffering due to this. so we are using share auto or auto upto thoraipakkam and then we are going through bus to thiruvanmiyur. we are spending 30 to 40 Rs per day for morning itself. Middle class people like us cant spend these amount daily sir. Please increase the number of buses atleast in peak hours in morning from 8 AM to 10AM. Please take the necessary steps .

Thanks&Regards
A.Thangam
magesh63

Aug 24, 2012

Mis behaviour of Driver

I was coming back to home after office in V51 bus....i boarded in vijayanagar...it was night time..so over rush...it was deluxe bus..at this crowd time more than 10 people standing in steps...at tat time driver closing the doors..two students has struck and got injured...we asked abt it...he misbehaved and commaned in foul words...a shame to MTC dept to have drivers like this...
U can report a file against him...date 24-8-2012...bus no.SPI1714...
Thangamprethy Send email

Aug 16, 2012

Misbehaviour of conductor of 5E bus(Besant nagar to Vadapalani)

I am working in Thiruvanmiyur. I traval regularly in MTC bus (A21) from Chrompet. I was waiting for the A21 bus from 8:30A.M onwards but the Bus did not stop @ chrompet today b/w 8:30 - 8:45 A.M. The next bus came at 9 A.M it is also so crowdy.

Sir, so many people are now travelling through A21 from tambaram . Due to the less frequency of buses, all the buses are so crowdy and so the ladies and aged people could not catch the bus. So please increase the number of buses (A21 ) passes through chrompet. Please kindly take steps to proceed the request sir.

Thank in advance, hoping that you will do necessary steps
Thangam
Jackisp Send email

Aug 11, 2012

mdroshan

Jul 27, 2012

Driver was threatning

I travel from 19b bus to thoripakkam.When the stop came.I was getting out of bus he started the bus , i was still there in the bus.
When I asked what are you doing the driver was threatinig that he will come and hit me.

Please respond,,,
time :27-7-2012, ticket no :231862 , saidapet to thoraipakkam.
054303 c50325 D54102 50087828N
This is what is there in ticket.

Please help.
krithiga

Jul 12, 2012

inconvenience for public

We are hailing here at Vijayanagaram, Santhoshapuram. As a sum of 500 people including 100 employees and 50 students living over here. Due to some facts, we are unable to get the transport facilities from MTC. The MTC buses are not stopping in our respected bus stop. Only white board buses and green board buses like M21, 51H buses are coming to our stop. It is impossible to catch any other buses like T51, B51, 5A, V51 buses that goes from East Tambaram to their respected destinations via vijayanagaram. Due to these uncomfortable happenings, people here are suffering day by day for the transport facilities alone. At the right point of time, its not easy to get a bus during peak hours. So delaying to offices and schools are also occurs. So please kindly resolve these discomforts by issuing an order for MTC buses to stop in our stop (Vijayanagaram Near santhoshapuram) as we mentioned earlier.
Krithiga
Mahalakshmi N Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Misbehaviour of conductor of 5E bus(Besant nagar to Vadapalani)

I am Mahalakshmi N working in TCS @ Chennai One Thoraipakkam. I travel regularly in the morning weekly 4days in MTC bus (A21 starts from Pallavaram).
Bus did not stop @ pallavaram bridge stop(before Vel's university) today, it is the only bus from Pallavarm to Chennai One during that time. Next bus is after 9 o'clock. Moreover the driver is driving rashly and sometimes dont stop @ chennai one stop, we have to shout @ conductor to whistle before the stop, only then driver will stop @ chennai one stop. The speed is above the limit and this need to be informed and warned to the driver.Government have provided MTC bused for people needs, if the buses are not stopped @ some stops what poor people will do. pl take necessary action on the driver who drives A21 starts from Pallavaram b/w 7.15-7.20AM.

Mahalakshmi N

Mar 22, 2011

1B Bus not stopping in MEPZ

Respected sir/Madam,

I am working in MEPZ facility, Chennai. I usually travel by Metropolitan Transport Corporation( MTC) bus, for commuting to office through 1B Bus from Thiruvottiyur Ajax bustop. I dont prefer taking a break of journey as a through bus will ease my journey to and fro.

I usually leave MEPZ around 8:30 to 9:30 in the evening. For the past two days, The 1B bus coming around that time is not stopping at MEPZ bus stop because of that i have to wait another half an hour and literally have to run before the bus and ask him to stop. Can you please make sure that all the 1B bus stop in the bus stop and wait for passengers to get in and then..go.

Shanmugavel