MTC bus chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC bus chennai

abdulhakkeem

Jun 4, 2018

157 bus didn't came in morning 5am to 6am

We have waiting in toolgate bus stop from 5 o'clock past 2 week for 157 bus (thiruvottiyur to redhills bus), but no one vehicle didn't came timely and didn't came, that bus directly taken from the tandairpet bus depot to redhills because thiruvottiyur bus stand there no time keeper 5am to 6am, thats why they are came late and take the vehicle to directly tandairpet depot to redhills, here we are waiting
bus, for metro train issue some times vehicle goes directly to beach road, bus didn't tern in the tollgate way, kindly let me know to us which time to whitch time vehicle goes to beach road side, small bit notice fix the bus glass it will help to all...kindly let me know to us 5am to 6am 157 bus route where we will wait for bus beach road or toolgate bus depot..

kindly take this as a complaint and resolve the issue
abdulhakkeem

Jun 4, 2018

Bus no 157 not on time and poor frequency

kindly take this as a complaint and resolve the issue
Praveenviru

May 29, 2018

Bus no 4 not on time and poor frequency

I have travelling from ennore to highcourt on bus no.4.Most of the buses are not coming on time and delaying for more than 30 mins.kindly take this as a complaint and resolve the issue asap

Bus route no .4

Bus no 4 not on time and poor frequency

Maneesha Polisetti

May 16, 2018

Conductor behavior

On 15-5-2018 570s bus from siruseri to CMBT around 6, Bus number VPJ 0761 (TN 01 AN 1473), the conductor of the bus is rude in behavior. Not even bothering about the gender and shouting on ladies in front of everyone in the bus. Even after a moment, he is not stopping and raising his voice in the matter of change. He is shouting so rude and he is not having any nice qualities of an ideal conductor. Look on to this issue. Thank you
matrixr_rio

May 8, 2018

S27 small bus request

S27 small bus request again, so many people around in madanandhapuram suffering without the transportation facility,Kindly provide bus for our people
yuvaa15

Apr 12, 2018

CONDUCTOR BEHAVIOUR

Its regarding the complaint of misbehaviour of V51 route conductor, actual timing is today morning bus no.0558 of V51 reached by around 10.20 at Saidapet. Conductor of that bus misbehaves with ladies abnormally. Couldnt say anything more than that. Pls take action
Senthil16k

Mar 9, 2018

New rout

Please provide new rout to kanakammachathram from poonnamallee and thambaram,many peoples are travelling daily in this rout,please help to public
Raja Ganesan 01

Feb 21, 2018

Money

(20-feb-2018)I gave him 50 RS and asked for a ticket from kumara kundram to santhoshpuram . I got the tickets but didn't get the Balance amount 38 RS ..who should I ask ??pls help me!
Daniel M

Feb 17, 2018

32A Bus stopping Request at Santhome Church

Respected Sir/Mam,

There are many people using 32A to go Chennai Central from Santhome Church Bus stop.

But there is no stopping and no frequent timing to go to a central .

I kindly request you to STOP 32A BUS STOPPING AT SANTHOME CHURCH.

Daniel
Bhargavi v

Feb 15, 2018

S2 mini bus not on time

S2 busses running from chrompet to.medavakkam are not on time need to wait for a long tym..Please provide more buses in these routes
Sridhar74

Jan 30, 2018

Request Stopping at AMBIT IT Park, Ambattur

Please make AMBIT IT Park, Ambattur a Stopping for the buses in the morning. A lot of people are working in this place and most of the buses are not stopping in the mornings. It will be nice for the people if a stop is arranged here especially in the morning. Few of the drivers are stopping on request from the passengers and few are not stopping and using arrogant words towards the passengers.
rvnshiva21

Jan 22, 2018

rash driving of the bus .

Hi Sir,

Today morning I was waiting in the Ecchangadu signal near kilkattali to get the green on signal. Once green is done I was about to pass straight towards kamakshi hospital and I was at the left most side of the road.

Suddenly a bus fleet no TRI 3333 rushed from my left side towards my right side with speed . I have no time to react since in my right I have another van and I cant move right even a bit.

Since I was driving slowly I managed to stop by between the vehicles. When I passed the bus and asked the driver why he did like that, he said that go away and do whatever you can do .

Is this the way your drivers have been educated on . This is not at all acceptable.

Both the driver and conductor were wearing blue dress and hope they are too much experienced. Who will give my life and take care of my family if something was happened to me.

I hope atleast the respective people will take necessary action. I have done my part without hurting anyone. Hope you will take necessary action on it.

Bus Details.
Fleet No: TRI 3333
Route: 91 .
Time : 11: 45 approxiamately.
Stephen Manickam

Dec 20, 2017

Divertion of Route 11H

I am travelling between Valasaravakkam and DMS daily. Very often after the Globus Stop, the Bus turns left on North Boag Road and Stops only at Sun Plaza instead of proceeding straight via Teynampet signal.. It is a long walk for Passengers working at several Offices between DMS and Vanavil. The reason given is heavy traffic reaching Teynampet signal from Globus. Even today at about 10 AM the bus turned into Boag Road. For your kind reference these Numbers are printed on the ticket: 11H D53480 C56096 MP 15431A. On several other times when the traffic was heavier than today it takes not more than 3 to 5 minutes to reach the Teynampet signal from Globus whereas we have to walk more than 15 minutes to reach our destination from Sun Plaza. Shall appreciate if you can kindly make a permanent solution to this problem faced by many more passengers.

Stephen Manickam
Umapathy Vijayaragavan

Nov 30, 2017

Need Explanation for removal of 114 Route

Hi MTC Officials,

Please consider this as a compliant for the removal of 114 route service(From Redhills to Tambaram). FYI this service exist since ages. I really can't understand why this route was currently not functioning of late, when enquired of abandoning of this 114 service, I received an explanation from CMBT official that this was due to heavy traffic the service was taken off...

I feel strange that this 114 service was the only service that were facing traffic in Chennai city?

Can someone in MTC explain people of the real reason??

And also request to consider and provide the 114 service(From Redhills to Tambaram)??

Expecting your response and replacement of the service!!

Umapathi
sivadhanam

Nov 28, 2017

poor frequency of the bus 21L

I am a regular traveler of the bus 21L (Velachery - Broadway).

I would like to complaint about the very poor frequency of this bus. Sometimes it does not come even after 1 hour of waiting and we have to take a auto which consumes everything time, energy and money.

When the bus comes after very long hours of waiting, if we ask the conductor about the delay, some of them scold us, some of them say it is because of the traffic. But the other buses coming from same terminal coming through the same route go past us, only this one is getting into traffic, wonder.

One more thing is i don't see this bus going or coming in both the directions sometimes when we are waiting for long hours. Whereas other buses keep on coming ( like from Broadway and from Adyar)

There are so many people who are daily wagers and school/ college students who can not afford to autos all the time.

For me as i am travelling with my 10 year old daughter, she finds it very hard to wait for long hours. I show her the other kids who are waiting for the same bus who are very younger than her for which i feel so miserable helpless for me and for the kids.

And i am requesting you to consider all these factors and find out what is the route cause of this problem and correct it as soon as possible. Thank you
Menaka_Murali

Nov 23, 2017

Bus's are not stopping in Vijayanagarm Bus stop

I am travelling from Sholinganallur to Santhoshpuram. In-between there is a stop called "Vijayanagaram" [after medavakkam kootroad bus stop]. Approximately one month before government provided order to stop all bus's in Vijayanagaram bus stop. However, none of the buses are stopping here. Driver or conductors are ready to stop in Kootroad bus stop or in Santhoshpuram and not ready to stop in vijayanagarm bus stop. When I request them to stop, they are responding back that "for you one person I cannot stop there".

One of the bus number which did not stop : TN 01 N 4865

Requesting you to please take necessary action. Thanks in advance.
Venkataraman, S.

Nov 19, 2017

indiscipline behaviour of a Conductor in MTC Bus, Chennai

On 19th Nov 2017, Sunday, I have departed in M45 service, from T. Nagar, around 12.45 noon. The bus Depot No.SPI 2146, Fleet No.TN-01N-7936. My ticket No.TX-77, 659406.

From the very beginning, the conductor was in angry condition with most passengers.

I have provided Rs.10.00 plus additional Re.1.00 to purchase Rs.6.00 ticket, from T. Nagar to Ponniamman Koil (Madipakkam), in order to get change rounded off to Rs.5.00.

Eventhough the conductor had a bunch of change in his hands and huge in his bag, he asked me to provide exact change. I have humbly expressed that I usually provide exact change and travel and however, it was very unfortunate to not having that time.

The Conductor got angry and used unparliamentary word in front of other passengers to scold me. Moreover, he has not provided me the balance Rs.5.00 even he has plenty of change with him. I have asked them to provide the change and later he provided.

He shouted in bus that this M45 is a non-sense route and his higher officials have forced him to do service on that route. He also blamed the Transport Authorities for the same.

As there is a grievance between that conductor and the Management, which is purely official, the Conductor used me and other passengers to release his angry, which is not acceptable.

This made me mental agony by recollecting the abused word he used in front of other passengers, for many hours.

I request you to motivate discipline among MTC staff and to inform that passengers are paying for their service and not traveling at free of cost. They should know manners and behaviour including using disciplined words and behavior during duty.

Please ensure to introduce a system of MTC employees wear neat uniform with clean shaven and name batches during their duty. Some Conductors are using Whatsapp in cell during their duty time in buses, and forget the stopping to stop properly.

As I have traveled neighbor states like Karnataka and Kerala etc., the staffs are neat and polite in behavior and words. I expect some positive changes in MTC system and employees soon, comparing with other State Transportation staff and system.

It is time to change and adopt the new system as the next generation moves fast towards future and expectation.

S. Venkataraman
Sandhya Babu

Nov 16, 2017

Rude behaviours of the bus conductors and dinners

I used to travel from CIT Nagar to tambaram through the bus G18 experienced and witnessed their rude behaviour of free of the bus conductor and driver towards the passengers. Then they are also not stopping at every stops. Please kindly take actions against it
PL - MTC

Nov 8, 2017

no proper connectivity

kindly please introduce 114 redhills to tambaram buses back into action.
PL - MTC

Nov 8, 2017

need for 114

i kindly request the MTC authorities to start the 114 Redhils to Tambaram / Vandaloor Zoo services. Public are finding a lot of difficulties to take two buses to reach tambaram from redhills. Kindly please extend few buses of 114 from C.M.B.T to tambaram from redhills. There is no direct connectivity from Redhills to Azarkana, Meenambakkam, Pallavara, Chrompet, Tambaram and Vandaloor. in 1990's itself there was better connectivity. As city gets expanded connectivity is geeting very poor. Kindly please help public. Atleast one hour a bus is sufficient.
Gowthamch

Nov 6, 2017

Rude Behavior of Driver

Dear Sir/Madam

I am travelling daily from velachery to Guindy at 8:30 on S13(TN 01 1393) bus, i getting irritated by the way driver behavior especially today(7-Nov-2017). Driver is not considering the heavy rain he is not stopping even people standing in heavy rain. Please take necessary action and more this drivers not following timings which i mentioned many times, but no action taken. If you are not taking action based on these complaints please stop these types of websites.
[email protected] I am eshwar

Oct 31, 2017

Regarding improper maintenance of the 114 route

Sir there is no proper maintenance of the buses in the 114 route during the time of rain all the people inside the bus are in the circumstances of taking a bath every unmaintained bus leaks water inside no proper time of arrival. And more of all there is literally reduced amount of deluxe buses in the route.
Pradeep Samuel

Oct 30, 2017

Irregular bus timings 105 and 51K

The buses from Navalur to tambaram 51K and 105 are coming at irregular timings. All the buses travel together. For example, 3 or 4 105 buses come within 10-15 minutes and then there is no bus for the next 2-3hours. This is the case with 51k as well. Kindly improve the timings and the number of bus services as well. Due to the increase in the number of apartments coming up in Thalambur Navalur area, there is an upward surge in the commuters and the direct services to these areas need to be increased
Tahira

Oct 26, 2017

Delay with bus 147A

The bus from the.nagar to mogappair east during the evening hour service is too late on daily basis..which actually irritate the passenger who wait long hours nearly more than a hour for the bus..

Plese I request you to either add some more buses to the route or inform the drivers to come on time..