MTC bus chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC bus chennai

ABIRAMI RAGHUNATHAN

Mar 14, 2017

V51 NEVER STOPPING AT BUSSTOP

V51 BUS NEVER STOPS IN BUS STOPPING, AND NEVER COMES ON TIME.

THEY GO ONE BEHIND OTHER CONTINUOUSLY LIKE RACING.

PLEASE DO TAKE ACTION OVER THE ISSUES.

V51 IS THE ROUTE FROM T. NAGAR TO WEST TAMBARAM
Vikram Gv

Mar 11, 2017

Improper maintainence of MTC busses

Recently boarded a 570 ac bus from kelambakkam a day ago. At the time of boarding itself there was a crappy smell like petrol but not too heavy. When the bus started and moved the pungent smell became very heavy and everyone's eyes was full of tears due to over evacuation of smoke from the carburetor which affected inside the bus also. As a result for safety measures the bus was stopped in semmanchery and we had to board another bus. This is not the first time. This occurs often mainly in buses along OMR especially those AC busses. I request you to take due action and insist on proper maintanence of vehicles ASAP.
Susitamil

Mar 4, 2017

need an bus stop

We have an bus stop in Kalpana lamps but now a days only white board buses are stopping in this bus stand no express or deluxe buses are not making an stop in this bus stand ..In the morning time most of the use this bus stand to go college schools and office..So please take an action to stop all types of buses like express and deluxe in the Kalpana lamps bus stop it is very useful for the people who is using bus transportation thank you
Annamalai.K

Mar 1, 2017

Always late

I am travelling early morning every day from D.M.S stop to K.K.Nagar By 11G but the bus not coming at time its always late by 20 minutes ,so make them to come at time there is no alternate bus for the route where i mentioned above so please make the bus to come fast by 5:15 it will be help for people... and employes working for milk and daily news paper.

Take the action ASAP

Swapav

Feb 27, 2017

Boys should always stand or sit in back

I would like to request MTC to bring up an idea like BOYS should always stand or sit in backside of bus and GIRLS in front.
Usually in the morning travelling from Thoraipakkam to Siruseri is horrible, boys are taking advantages out of it.
Please implement this idea as early as possible, If possible please put more buses in peak time.
I hope MTC will implement this idea soon.

Thank you !!
LakshmiPriyu24

Feb 24, 2017

Indecent Behavior of Bus Conductor

One of the bus conductor of MTC bus route 49 (Iyappanthagal to thiruvanmiyur BUS route) always mis-behaves /acts indecently towards the lady travelers. It has become a repeated occurrence and every time the ladies feel uncomfortable due to his indecent behavior. Even after several warnings, his behavior seems the same.

I don't know his name as no bus conductor wears any name badges.

But I can give you the details of the bus last I spotted him and his indecent behavior.

Bus Route - 49, (Going from Iyyappanthagal to Thiruvanmiyur)
Travel Date - 24 th Feb , 2017
Travel Time - 18:21 pm reached Mugalivakkam Bus stop.
Bus License plate Number - TN 01 N4479

Kindly take strict action and ASAP.
As he is causing dis-comfort for all the lady travelers.

Kindly let me know where and how to place the complaint , so that I can follow it up.
A.chandrasekar

Feb 22, 2017

shool boys

School boys are standing in steps foot board driver advised but they not reacting so please arrange seperate bus for school students with safety door
Saran Kumar J

Feb 16, 2017

Need more busses

Always waiting a long time for 47D it's very very rare but most wanted bus so you will arrange any other busses from this route.
devidurai

Feb 7, 2017

not stopped in tansi nagar

M70 bus drivers are behaving rudely to passengers while they to stop at tansi nagar. They are telling,M70 bus never stop at tansi nagar near by velachery. They are telling to people to get down at velachery. It is very difficult to walk from velachery to tansi nagar at night time. Board is there to stop. But they are behaving very rudely to women. please tell to those conductors and drivers who are in m70 to behave good and to stop at tansi nagar
Chitrasree

Feb 1, 2017

Frequency of Buses 91(Tambaram to Thiruvanmiyur)

Increase the frequency of 91 buses in the route West Tambaram to Thiruvanmiyur. As you may be well aware that Taramani flooded with more IT Parks, mob of working people board at Tambaram to reach Tidel. Bus series 91 is the only one which takes from W.Tambaram to Thiruvanmiyur via pallavaram bridge. There is no wonder that the bus get house full in the initial point itself at Tambaram during office timings 8am -10am.My request is to increase the number of buses during office/college/school timings.Sometimes I had noticed 3 buses comes evenly at the same time after waiting for long hours which affects timings to reach office on time.

Again while returning frequency of buses comes down. I have noticed 95 series bus more than 91. If 6 buses of 95 goes, only we get a singe 91 bus moving. And for your information 91 becomes crowded as we reach through IT parks.
bhabesh.dash

Jan 27, 2017

M14 bus conductor misbehaved me and forced me to get down before my stop when i paid 10rs COIN.

MTC bus number: M-14
Reg no :TN-01-N-7259 [ABI-1574]
Time @St thomas mount: 27th jan 2017[ 9.45AM]

Today i get in to bus from "St-thomas mount railway station" , and asked ticket to "Medavakkam Koot road."
I am a outside tamilnadu people and do not know local language in chennai. When i gave conductor 10rs Coin and asked ticket to Medavakkam koot road, He misbahaved me and shouted in Local language and did not take 10rs coin . When i asked me the reason of not taking 10rs coin , again He shouted to me and forced me to get down from bus at "Kovilambakkam" Bus stop.

Is actually 10rs Coin is not valid in MTC Bus ? Because 2 days back only one MTC bus no: 95, conductor had given me 10rs coin when i was travelling from Sholingnallur-Medavakkam. ?

If Conductor are giving us 10rs Coin, why M-14 bus conductor did not accept coin from me ?

Please take care action against the Bus conductor

Bhabesh
Mob:7845783221
BHAVANIm

Jan 22, 2017

not giving change

I am coming from Thandalam to TVS stop by 88C BUS MORNING 7.45 . IYI 0106

Conductor not give me change and asking me to get down from the bus. This is not fair way to treat the passengers. They must bring the appropriate change to give. Why we have to get down from the bus. Everyday he saying same words and irritating the passengers using unwanted words. Kindly take necessary action.
PSathish

Jan 21, 2017

Asked for 1rs change become quarell n hence driver not stopped the bus in my stop

M70C night service, Gave 20rs n bought 16rs. ticket from koyembedu to TB hospital conductor asked 1rs change I had only 2rs I gave it, he returned me 5rupee n still I need to get 1rupee, he said no change, before getting down from pallavaram onwards asking for 1rupee he s telling don't hv n it became quarell bet is n finally someone in the bus giving me 1rupee, am I the begger to get 1rs from stanger?? For tat reason driver did not stopped in my stop n telling TB hospital bus won't stop, wantedly not stopped n made me to walk from half of the way with my luggage. Made me very hurted, even the conductor doesn't kw the calculation is another wonder. Anyway pls take any actions sir I hv only ticket details, 891487 ES-03 (21-01-17 nyt started 11pm from cmbt) Thank you.
AswiniMei

Jan 16, 2017

Bus timings

Bus no S13 it is running between velachery to guindy through Adambakkam. Timings of this bus is for every half an hour. But they are coming in time which they want. I was standing in kakkan bridge bus stop since 1hr . I'm pregnant too. I can't wait for this much time.. Two buses are that route. Both buses went to guindy but not returning. Finally TN 01 1393 bus came. Please take on this regard
mani2787

Jan 15, 2017

bus condition

PMI BRANCH MANAGER UR CONTROL 62 DELUX PMI 3292 VERY POOR CONDITION U AND UR FAMILY ONE TIME TRAVEL IN BUS UR KNOW THIS BUS CONDITION THIS IS DELUX THIS BUS ORDINARY BUS CHANCE NO PLS FIRST CHECH REAR AIR BELOWN SUSPENSION
Ginuanto

Jan 12, 2017

Buses not stoping at respective bus stops

This is to register a complaint against bus drivers not stoping at bus stops. On 12/1/2017 at 18.05 hrs I was waiting at M BLOCK(Anna nagar,chennai) bus stop to board 41d bus. Bus came around 1810 hrs and nearly 10 people were waiting for the bus to stop. But the driver was so stubborn that he did not stop the bus . And moreover for your information this particular bus is a timing bus and we only get once in an hour. Am deeply saddened to report this. Kindly take action against rude behaviour of drivers and conductors. Kindly do the needfull
arunaa2014

Jan 12, 2017

M18G, 500, 52B bus routes

Very few buses from Hastinapuram to MEPZ operating. Previously it was hourly bus, but now 2 hours once M18G comes up.
500 rarely comes up. There are plently of employees working in MEPZ from hastinapuram. 8:45AM bus comes up at 9:30 AM
10:10 AM bus today came up at 10:45 AM, if there is no punctuality in bus timings, how will people reach office on time?
Jus 10 mins travel to MEPZ, for that we have to wait for 1 hour 30 mins. In that 1 hour 30 mins, I was able to see 10 52B buses, 1 kundrathur bus, 3 small bus went towards chromepet whereas not even single bus towards tambaram side.

Whereas 52B around 10 buses is available everytime, To be frank, there are plenty of people going only to chromepet from hastinapuram,kumara kundram, nehru nagar and cotton mill and not to pozhichallur or broadway.

Could you please send 2 or 3 buses seperately from hastinapuram to chromepet, then you will find the difference, people need not wait for longtime to go to chromepet and crowd will be reduced completely. Very few people travel to pozhichallur but buses are frequently going there only.
Please send more buses from hastinapuram to MEPZ/tambaram/guduvanchery/chengalpattu atleast half an hour once. We struggle a lot to go to office as this bus never comes up. Please help people. Any help is highly appreciable.Thank you.
MEGJ

Jan 5, 2017

Less Bus frequency from Thoraipakkam to Elcot Sez and vice versa

I am an employee working at Elcot SEZ location and board the bus from PTC Bus stop, Thoraipakkam. Recently, could notice that the frequency of bus services operating to this location, which is Bus No. 95, has reduced drastically. I will be waiting at the bus stop from 9:45 onwards however, will get the bus only by around 10:45 or so. There are many employees who are travelling to the location and by the time the bus arrives most of the people are standing at the foot board to travel, which is very risky, also, it is making us to get to the office pretty late.

I kindly request you to make some arrangements to increase the bus services to this route and help us to get this problem fixed at the earliest
Harish

Dec 24, 2016

need more buses from thiruvanmiyur to tambaram santorium

I am an employee working in mepz. There is only one bus from tambaram santorium (mepz) to thiruvanmiyur. Nearly 20,000 people are working in mepz and many peoples comes from thiruvanmiyur and perungudi .But in this route only one bus is running that is 91 .people are facing many problems in this route .please take this issue seriously and increase the number of busses in this route (THIRUVANMIYUR TO TBM SANTORIUM MEPZ ).Some times people dont even get place to stand .Its my kind request to MTC to increase number of buses .I hope you will take this forward and provide solution for this problem .

Dec 23, 2016

TRAFFIC JAM

Metro Buses are coming often through the Bakthavachalam School Road alongside with School Van, Share Auto, Cycle and Bike instead of Regular Route during the peak Hours for creating Traffic Jam. Parents find it very difficult to send Childrens to the School Campus in time. Please operate the Metro Buses in Regular Route for safety and security of the School Childrens. i.e. (Regular Route : Opposite to Catholick Church Route)
vimalpurush93

Dec 23, 2016

Melakottaiyur Sports University Bus Regarding

The bus will not run on the time, they are running bus for university mess timings... and the conductors are very kind to the hostel girls they droping form university to kandigai as free trip. but for the bus pass holders they are very harsh. bus stoping in the university mess only bus pass holders and visitors of the university, dont know where to stand for getting bus.. pls take necessary action
Minjur citi

Dec 2, 2016

Mini bus request

Dear MTC department, Kindly consider the above request as highly priority and immediately resolved. Lot of people boaridng in trains and unable to have transport facility . This will be good open for the growing city.
vishl_shan

Dec 1, 2016

Bus did not stop at the bus-stoip

Bus number N-8463 volvo did not stop at jain-college stop at around 10:30. Amazing thing is even though the conductor saw me waving my hands and also the bus was pretty vacant, even then he didn't stop the bus. Cannot think of a reason for this behavior other than they(conductor and driver ) are lazy and they have the confidence that there is nobody to monitor them from the department.
Murali elumalai

Nov 30, 2016

Buses are not stoping at the bus stop.

Today , December 1,i tried to board a bus but the bus did not stop completely and it was still moving and conductor did not signal the driver to stop and it being a rainy day the steps were slippery .no one boarded the bus at that stop.i came with my brother in bike so we went to the next stop and I boarded the bus .it was obvious that they took the bus lately from depot and to compensate that time they did not stop in many of the stops though people were coming forward to board the bus.
JessiePooman

Nov 25, 2016

570S Bad driving

570S AC bus (TN 01 N 9468) 25 Nov 2016
I boarded the bus at 5:30 pm in tcs siruseri. To reach Perungudi, the driver took one hour. Even if the road is free, he goes very slow. And constantly talking to the conductor while driving.