MTC bus chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC bus chennai

SravaniV

Nov 8, 2016

M70 AT VELACHERY

Why M70 do not follow regular timings. One day they are very frequent and one day they take long time
vinothgmjvp

NO STOP FROM THIRUNAGAR bus stop

No-T-70(time-18.05)
No stop from thirunagar bus stop.10 person waiting lot of time don't stop thus bus . driver seeing my space but don't stop my area.please immediately.this behaviour regularly continue.so please take action.
Manikan90

Ac not working

Bus no: 570s... I was travelling from vadapalani to kandanchavadi... i was charged rs45 for ac.... but there was no ac at all. The door was kept open since we were all suffocating for air... it was like furnace inside the bus... why do u hve to charge the amt for ac since there is no ac... most of the ac buses face this prob... no maintenance at all.... am fed up wid this... bus was not kept clean either.. pls look into this issue..
BUS no: TN 01 N8434

Complaint Regading Bus Conductor Behaviour

Complaint regarding Bus conductor behaviour
I need to go from Karapakkam stop to Elcot IT Park (HCL) in daily basis. The bouse route no. is 95 which will be going from (Thiruvanmiyur to East Tambaram ). From the past one week I am facing this issue. They are not giving the proper Change for getting tickets

For Eg: If I get a ticket for 6 Rs by giving 10 Rs. The Conductor is not giving the Change and ask me for wait until he gets the change from Other passengers. Why the Hell I should Wait. Why The Conductor is not bringing the sufficient coins to give back the proper change to the passengers.

Today ( 04/ Nov/ 2016) - Bus No. 95 ( Thiruvanmiyur to East Tambaram). I got this bus from Karapakkam Bus stop at 11.45 Sharp. Today while asking my balance to the conductor and he is not responding and while I am raising my voice.. He use to scold me badly. Kindly Map that Conductor who came on that time. 11.45 am Sharp

It wont take much time to bring out **************************** words from my mouth to scold that conductor.

NOTE : Behave to passengers well and guide them to get down at proper Bus Stop.

Otherwise dear Conductors Resign the Job and be in Home. Don't show your nasty faces to our innocent peoples.

Note this Bus No. : TN-01 N-4605

Complaint Regarding Bus Conductor Behaviour

Complaint regarding Bus conductor behaviour

Today ( 11/ Nov/ 2016) - Bus No. 95 ( Thiruvanmiyur to East Tambaram). I got this bus from Karapakkam Bus stop at 11.45 Sharp. Today while asking my balance to the conductor and he is not responding and while I am raising my voice.. He use to scold me badly. Kindly Map that Conductor who came on that time. 11.45 am Sharp

priya vinoth

Oct 25, 2016

MTC Bus drivers following their own rules

Dear sir/ madam

TN 01 N 5664 48A 24/10/2016 timing 6.40pm railway quartress stopping niruthatha poitaanga antha bus 1 hr once madhavaram poga vera bus illa so ithe seri seiyum maaru ketukolgren thankyou
VISWANATHAN J K

Oct 2, 2016

21J bus timing and route

I saw 21J bus in the route guduvanchery to velachery. But i never saw it inthe route velachery to guduvanchery. And no results found if i search for route list of 21J in Google.
Sambath Kumar

rare buses of 17D for in peek hours

last 2 days very worst.i am for 17D bus daily at 8.30am to pick up the bus but i am waiting 40mins.still the bus as not came very trouble of that time.is the bus is came means repeated of the bus continuously what is the use of it.i am very disappointing nungambakkam to pillar there is no other buses how was a people are suffering and take immediate action for it
singhamit48

MTC SERVICE

It really sad to say that worst service for the route 95 no. Bus no time table when it 'll come continuously 3 or 4 bus will come together after that u can wait for 40 mint. Or more then that for the next bus. What the hell menagment doing don't know. I think they r sleeping in deep dream. Can any one wake up them to provide good service for that Comman people reach their home on time.
Maverick4hardcore1

Very rash driving

Greetings to the concerned authorities..
I wanna forge a complaint on the very important issue that generally prevails in the local buses of Chennai.

When I was travelling from Anna University to tambaram in one of the 21G buses ; TN22 N 8804 around 1630 (4:30pm) . there was also a road mishap(accident) near ITC chola and the road was completely blocked.

Even with such packed up traffic, our driver was driving very rash and at one point it was like he was gonna break the bus apart with sudden acceleration and vvery hard and sudden breaks..

I regret to say this and I warn this in a very condescending tone that many passengers where literally falling on the floor because of this rash driving

His act was also like to threaten other car and moped travellers along the jam-packed road.

Even after crossing guindy, we expected a smooth driving, but it continued.

May I know who gave him permission to break and mishandle the government properties and for the things that we pay our taxes..?

And his act was clearly an injurious / murderous behaviour..

I really suggest you to take severe actions against him because he was continuing the same even after several passengers suggested toslow down..

Thanks in advance.

Sep 22, 2016

MTC bus service from Medavakkam Koot road-Sholingnalur is very very bad.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a daily commuters from Medavakkam Koot road-Sholingnalur HCl stop, But i think all passengers including me will be agree that this is a very unsafe route by travelling in MTC bus due to always huge rush in this route and the only option is 95 and 99 buses whose route are long route and at Medavakkam Koot road stop passengers always to struggle to get in to bus .
I have marked that rare people are travelling towards velachery, but MTC has provided :5A and 51 buses in every 1 min.
and Huge no. of people are travelling by 95 & 99, but frequency is very less(sometimes in ofc time 30 min 1 bus will come). Is it fare ?

Due to this type of unsafe travel, people are bound to travel by auto and this is the reason auto drivers are looting passengers with demanding high fare from Medavakkam- HCl stop.

My doubt is:
why not MTC staffs are not doing survey in this route ?
Is MTC is indirectly supporting Auto Union and forcing people to travel by Auto ?

So Please take necessary survey and take action.

Bhabesh
bhavani1247

Sep 21, 2016

Green board buses not stopping in military quarters bus stand.

I am residing in south boag road more than 2000 families residing in this street the nearer bus stop is military quarters bus stop. But in this bus stop only white board buses are stopping in this stop.the people have to travel to SIET bus stop or Nandanam bus stop to catch their respective buses.Various buses are coming from Broadway to various destinations.But those buses are will be green board buses and deluxe buses only.White board buses are very few. For School students,college students,office goers are facing problems to get their buses and they cannot reach on time.Kindly make green board buses to stop in the military quarters bus stop.It will be very useful people who are residing near this areas.Kindly take necessary action in this.Many of them have complained about this issue but no one has taken action in this.Please do the needful.Morning and evening times it will be very hectic to catch the buses.In evening times it will be worst case to catch the white board buses.Kindly look into this complaint and take the prompt action in this.

At peak time school students and office workers are getting affect

At Morning in peak time (7:30 to 8:30 a.m.) from sriperumbudur to tambaram students are getting affected much as well as office workers due to very less buses in this route. If there is a separate bus for school students at this one hour it will be very helpful to Students. Students are carrying a very big bag and because of this some of the conductors are scolding the small children in a very bad manner. As a student (small kids who are less than age 14) is not supposed to hear those scolding’s in this age at the beginning of the day itself. Students are getting depressed by these kind of unwanted stress in this age because of that one hour travelling.

Due to rain and digging a road nowadays we are not getting buses for one hour solidly after that 4-5 buses are coming continuously due to getting late and in some urgency every peoples are running and trying to get inside so buses are getting very thick rush. On behalf of this school students are hanging in bus footboard very worst. One day one school boy felt down from the footboard.

Pregnant ladies who are going for work is getting very much trouble, the person who is normal itself can’t able to travel in that buses (579A, 583 Bus Numbers) at this peak time.
Nowadays due to that road digging dual side road is also not available , In a single road (seems like one way) very thick traffic jam is happening.so kindly consider this suggestions please do us frequent buses from morning 7:30 to 8:30 and as well as for night peak time 9 to 10. Please make sure in MTC buses that last 5 Seats are for ladies. If gents are ready to listen please ask that conductors to guide them. Hope you will consider this suggestion.

At peak time school students and office workers are getting affect

Respected Sir/Madam,

Need Cut Service from Medavakkam koot road-Sholingnallur

Please Provide Cut Service from Medavakkam koot road- sholingnallur,bcz Maximum passengers use to travel in this route.
But instead of doing this, why MTC is running so many buses towards Velachery route as maximum buses are running vacant.
Ramprasath M

Aug 31, 2016

mtc bus 48C not coming

On 31 st August from 5.30pm, We are standing in villivakam bus stop for more than 2 hours.but no 48C bus has come.
hari121277

Aug 19, 2016

irresponsible conductor

on 19.08 .2016 Friday at 4.30pm bus number 102 cut( tidel park to omr sipcot) depot number 2238.

passengers are forced to alight in the traffic signal instead of bus stop( dollar biscuit) by the conductor.

but passengers are refuse to alight in signal..so conductor didn't stop in the particular stop..

even though passengers shouted to stop ,driver didn't responded.

kindly take necessary action against those irresponsible staffs.
Malathi Seshagopalan

Aug 19, 2016

Bus Number 62 conductor rude behaviour

I boarded the bus number 62 at Ambattur OT. The bus had bright LED board displaying Redhills, Puzhal & Pudur. After I boarded the bus, conductor yelled at me saying the bus was going towards Poonamalle and spoke rude as if it was my mistake and I should have asked before boarding. When I asked why the board shows wrong route, he said he knows when to change the board and he will do it in one or two days and sarcastically replied that IT people are coming just like that. Please take this matter to the concerned. I feel bad to have been humiliated in front of the other passengers.
-Malathi
Senthu84

Aug 15, 2016

Running Buses To Thirupporur

Greetings!!!

Public Request:
I am writing this letter on be-half of people who are located in Thirupporur. It is located at the another end of Old Mahaballipuram Road. There are many commuters from and surrounded nearby Thirupporur area. People are finding it very difficult to get buses to travel towards the city. There are frequent bus facility to Tambaram rather than other places in Chennai. Requesting to extend the buses which comes to Kelambakkam like B19 (Shollinganallur - Kelambakkam) abd 102 (Broadway - Kelambakkam). Many poor people cant afford to use private vehicles. Your help in introducing new buses or extending the buses from Kelambakkam to Thirupporur would be really helpful. Hope to get a positive node from your end at the earliest.

Thanks in Advance,
Public from Thirupporur Area.
Sugumarbabu

Aug 15, 2016

Suggestions

Small suggestion from my side. Am using 1000rs pass for last 2 year actually the card size is very good,Even last(July)month also you have modified the card. Its so good.But currently you increase the card size its very difficult to handle and difficult to keep in the wallet. So please revert back to the normal size.....

Sugu
tabrez765

Aug 12, 2016

MTC Bus drivers following their own rules

Hi Authorities,

Please consider this as a high concern.

Issue : Buses coming towards SIPCOT IT PARK randomly many times takes turn after TCS building instead of Hexaware.

I want you to bring notice that this is really irritating as there is no sense of taking turn after TCS because if it takes turn after Hexaware campus it will cover many offices. People need to unnecessary extra walk a long distance working in Syntel, Capegemini, CTS, Igate etc after paying full fare.

This is not a single passenger issue, all are facing this mostly during late evening and weekend its very tough and unsafe. So its a humble request to have an action and resolve this.

Hope for a quick resolution.

Aug 12, 2016

95 & 99 Bus Frequency very less during pick time from Medavakkam-sholingnallur route

Complain for Frequency of Bus no: 95 and 99 .
I am a daily passenger from Medavakkam koot road -------> HCL Stop ----->Medavakkam. I am not sure at what time i will start to office and what time i will return from.
Reason: I have tried different different timing while travelling to ofc(8AM-11AM) and return (5.30 PM- 9PM), but i could see, in this timing, travelling by this 2 buses is not totally safe due to heavy rush in those buses . But as the share auto drivers are looting people, so not like me , so many peoples are forced to wait MTC bus and wait for the time at least just get a place to keep our foot inside buses. and travel with unsafe condition.

And while waiting at Medavakkam koot road stop, i have seen a lot of buses to velachery :5A , 51 and these buses are running with 90% vacancy.

My doubt is :
1- Is MTC is doing survey for the route Medavakkam koot road------>HCL stop and the earnings from this route.
2- As a daily viewer i can say, 90% commuters travel towards Sholingnallur rather then Velachery. .is MTC officials are aware about it ? This is the main reason auto drivers are increasing fare day to day according to their wish.
3: Is MTC is indirectly supporting Auto union of Medavakkam and Sholingnallur ? bcz pick hour less no of buses and other time frequent buses.
4: Why MTC is not running buses from Medavakkam koot road stop ----->Sholingnalur ? Bcz I have seen maximum passengers use to book ticket up to HCL or sholingnallur .
5- I am not suggesting "not to run buses towards Velachery" . MY suggestion is why not MTC providing frequent buses from Medavakkam koot road towards Sholingnallur as maximum private farms are in this route.

Please consider all my concerns and reply your comment.

Bhabesh
Mob:7845783221
Kanimozhi R

Aug 8, 2016

Need Cut Service

Dear Madam / Sir,

Sub: Need Cut Service from Thamarai Pakkam Kootu Road to Thirunindravur or Avadi

I am regular user of MTC bus service for past 15 yrs right from my school days to till date from Kavanoor to Avadi bus service number 580 or 563 ( Periyapalayam / Arani bus ).

Mentioned bus service covering nearly 20 to 25 villages, rural & urban areas. number of bus users increasing day by day and per stopping nearly 10 to 15 members boarding into bus where it may cross 20 to 30 in tamarai pakkam junction, but we all depending the single route bus.

All of the seats would be occupied in periyapalayam itself when bus comes to our bus stop non of the MTC buses stopping during peak Hrs from 6.30 AM to 8.30, to say there is no MTC bus service after 6.00 PM to 7.00 PM

most of us availing 1000 Rs bus pass scheme and also hardly we are spending 15 to 20 for share auto to get bus from atleast thirunindravur .

Note: kindly consider this and please provide cut service from Tamarai Pakkam to avadi atleast during peak Hrs from 6.30 AM to 8.00 AM and 6.30 PM to 8.00 PM

Thanks in Advance.

Definitely need reply or comment to my compliant and having the compliant copy to proceed further.

MTC User
Anitha CS

Aug 4, 2016

irretating conductor

I am female working women on daily Morning i am boarding at solinganallur to Mrc Nagar bus no 102 only AC. today when i was get into the bus i search for seat and went back. suddenly the conductor shouted me as sit here.. i asked y im not supposed to sit there or what. he replied me in a rude manner as i asked for where you want to go u r walking like that. i said am not suppose to escape from the back side of the bus for sure i will take the ticket. he said first take the ticket and go to anywhere. i am not cum behind you. i said u don't want to cum behind me. pls mind your words. for that he continuously shouting in the bus. very indecent man, is this the way to behave to a customer. Most of the AC bus conductors are simply sitting and ask the customer to take the ticket and go. sum time old ppls are not able to stand and took ticket. what the hell this is. they are much interested in mobiles