MTC bus chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC bus chennai

lokiahgr

Jul 19, 2016

Bus ticket fares in MTC

To travel from Kilpauk to Koyambedu bus stop, the ticket fare is Rs.11 and from Koyambedu to Ekkaduthangal, the fare is Rs.11. My concern is bus conductors are not giving tickets if we don't give exact change, I didn't have one rupee change in both the buses and the conductors asked me to get down and go in express buses as they said they don't have the change when I gave Rs.20. I wish the government sets fares like Rs.10, Rs.15 and so on and not 8, 11, 13.

Also, the transport authorities can also implement usage of smart cards as there are so many travellers that use the buses every day.

Loki from Chennai
lokiahgr

Jul 19, 2016

Bus ticket fares in MTC

Also, the transport system should Alps implement usage of smart cards as there are so many travellers that use the buses every day.

Loki from Chennai
Sriram29

Jul 18, 2016

Extension of S15 Small bus

I like to request that a lot of passengers from kotturpuram traveled to SIET to reach mount road there is no connectivity of small bus.so Please extends S15 Mini Bus thiruvanmiyurRS to SIET via Gandhi Mandapam children park, birla planetarium.
Ashwinkira

Jul 3, 2016

Bus frequency less or bus not coming on time at all

Bus route B19 destination siruseri sipcot via water tank ecr road is not at all coming on time even in peak hours .. waiting since 9 clk it's 45 Mon over and no bus has come towards siruseri.
Please add more bus's to the route
Ashwin
LAKSHMI PRABA. P

Jul 3, 2016

About finding an lost item.

I have lost my red color wallet in 147c bus. The exact point where i missed was in blue star bus stop around 9:10am. The wallet contained a cash of 70 rupees, my epic card, SBI debit card, a 16gb pen drive, the ticket for the travel, railway id card plus season ticket, photos of my parents, a voucher for 350 rupees. Is there any possibility that i can get my wallet back? If yes, please inform me. Awaiting for your response. Thanking you.
Kamal49216

Jun 30, 2016

Rude behavior from conductor - 248

Dear concern,

I living in Chennai and using MTC service for past 10 years and using 1000/- bus pass for past 7 years. Today I have very bad experience due to one irresponsible conductor. Daily basis I am using 248 (vallalar nagar to pudur) for office purpose. Today bus started at morning 8 am from Vallalar Nagar. When I got seat I used my mobile and check my office important mails. That time a conductor came and ask ticket, immediately I showed my bus pass. But the person got irate and given lose talk and complaint to another passengers against me. He said "எப்ப பார்த்தாலும் மொபைலையே நோண்டிக்கிட்டு இருக்காங்க. இந்த 1000 ரூபாய் பஸ் பாஸ் வந்ததுல இருந்து என் உயிரே போகுது.

Is this the way to handle one genuine passenger who bought monthly bus pass for very long year. Due to this incident I got hurt deeply. Please taken action against the conductor and save our MTC reputation

Place : Vallalar Nagar (chennai)
Time : 1st July 2016 8.00 Am
Bus no : TN-01 N-8254
Depot no - VYI2291

Thanks and regards,
Kamalakannan. K
Vksidharth

Jun 25, 2016

no maintenance no washing the MTC bus

Respected sir/madam
Daily I am travel in MTC bus no maintenance in bus. No washing the bus. Volvo busses no AC cooling. Then y u change the tickets
lakshman1985

Jun 22, 2016

Combined bus stop required

Respected Sir

In Chennai Thirumangalam Location after a new Flyover open, For Koyembedu, Guindy, Pallavaram, Tambaram Routes, Bus stop has been Splited into 3. Hence number of bus service reduced. For Tambaram Route we need to go for one stoping which was far away from public service using residential area. For guindy, velachery totally we having 2 stoping one is opposite to EB office and another one is opposite to Water tank, But ticket fare is different for koyembedu from each stops.

I request to create a new stop under the flyover and combined the both bus service which was coming from lucas and Collector routes.which was very helpful us.

At least please arrange the bus below the flyover at office timings...

Lakshman
MANO BALA

Jun 21, 2016

MIS USE OF MTC BUS STAND AT MADIPAKKAM

DEAR SIR,

WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT, I WISH TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT THE MADIPAKKAM BUS STAND

NEAR TNEB OFFICE IS MIS USED BY VARIOUS TRAVEL AGENCIES & ENGINEERING COLLEGE BUSES. ALL VEHICLES ARE

PARKED ILLEGALLY. WHO IS GIVING PERMISSION FOR PARKING NON GOVT VEHICLES? IN CASE THEY ARE OFFICIALLY

ALLOWED TO PARK HOW MUCH PARKING FEES CORPORATION IS CHARGING? PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE ABOVE

COMPLIANT AND IMMEDIATE ACTION.

THANKS / REGARDS BALASUNDARAM, No.47, MADIPAKKAM MAIN ROAD, CHENNAI - 600 091
IndumathiK

Jun 15, 2016

Conductor is behaving in a rude wau

While travelling from St.thomas mount to medavakkam 14M around 11.40 a.m, I was asking him for ticket he said ₹13 . I asked when I travelled last day it was ₹9 which am not aware the fares vary because it's deluxe bus.for that he replied without giving proper respect , I can't answer ur unnecessary questions. He was arguing saying am wrong.i don't have to ask him anything like that ... the foremost thing is he didnt give me respect.

At least he should know how to behave to a lady passenger .. and he behaved rudely without any respect highly disgusting he is ...

Kindly take steps to at least how to talk in a respectable way to people not rudely.

Indumathi
Monisha98

Jun 10, 2016

Ac in the ac buses are not working

First thing to take into note is there is no mtc booth at kanchipuram to enquire even for bus timings.
Ac in bus is not at all working. Passengers traveling all getting only sweat in AC BUS. The sides near windows are damaged and the leather is removed from top which even causing bad smell... conductor in some AC bus behaves bad when asked for not working of AC.
SOME CONDUCTORS DO NOT TELL PLACES OF STOPPING WHICH MAKES PASSENGERS TO GET DOWN AT WRONG STOP AND BEHAVES HARSH FOR ASKING THE NAME OF STOPS
Sathre

Jun 9, 2016

Reg: Complaint on 219 AC buses timing from Ambattur Estate

I am regularly using 219 AC MTC bus from Ambattur Estate for going to office in Seruseri. For past few days the 219 AC buses are not regular. I heard it is due to the changes in depot of buses from Adyar to Anna Nagar. Last week i never see 219 AC buses in evening so it made us difficult to reach home. Morning it was not regular. Usually we get 3 buses at 7.15 7.30 n 8.00am on moning time. Evening it will be between 6 to 7.30pm from Seruseri. Also facing frequent bus breakdown in this route, atleast one bus daily in morning/evening.

Even the 570A AC buses is also not regular.

Kindly do the needful to get buses regularly on time with good condition in both morning and evening.
KavithaBalakrishnan

Jun 6, 2016

MTC Buses frequent break down

I was travelling from Broadway to Kelambakkam – Bus#102 on 05th June 2016 around 8.30 PM. The driver stopped bus at Perungudi stop by saying that the gear was not working. But we could see that it was a preplanned one, as both the driver and conductor discussed already in the previous stop. After that it got delayed for an hour and by 10 PM we got another bus. While crossing dollar stop the same scenario happened(another bus break down) and passengers are waiting for the bus, similar to my case.

My concern is whether it is preplanned or really breakdown, how come many buses can breakdown in the same route that too especially on Sunday night ?

Why MTC should run these many worst conditions buses> Are the buses in worse condition or driver and conductor doing it wantedly?

Please log this as a complaint, even though the bus details are not accurate.

Please take an action to make sure buses won’t stop at middle to avoid the passenger's (pregnant ladies and children) suffering at late night.

May 31, 2016

Not stopping at the bus stop

Myself Suresh.T. working in a Private firm
Im a regular user of MTC service from kovilambakkam for past 7 months, by getting 1000/- Rs Pass. (Im also own a Two-wheeler)

My Concerns are:

1) During Peak hours Bus nos: B51, M14 are not stopping at Veeramani nagar
Even-though the bus is not filled-up fully
Even-though the bus running during school vacation time's for past 2 months...,
We are facing this issue.
Ladies and aged people's-using bus pass will face problem and cannot run behind the running bus.

2) During Peak hours M14 services are not operating in timely manner from NGO-colony Deppo
People's are waiting for long hour's at Mount bus stop and using Share Auto's later by. (6 Pm to 8Pm)
People's are murmuring that local share Auto Driver's forcing bus driver's to start little late, during peak hours.
Ladies and aged people's-using bus pass will face problem.

As we are suburban's of Chennai, and during ODD hours we entirely depending on MTC services only
Because of these issues only Auto's are getting benefited.
If such issues are cleared, i can insists others also to use Public Transport.

Requesting your help.

Suresh.T.
Kovilambakkam
Chennai
Sathishsekar

May 20, 2016

MTC bus (29E)

Most of the MTC bus (29E) not stop in bus stops, so the aged peoples and disabled persons are affected.. since the driver and conductors activities and way of speech very bad....

May 17, 2016

bus timing problems

>I am living in medavakkam. working in Ajuba pvt ltd.(Thoraipakkam) my working swifte timing is 10 to 6.30. I'll be there at sharp 9.50 in bustand daily. In our root Bus-no 95(Tambram to thiruvanmiyur). The issue is bus not coming at the correct timing both the morning time and evening time. Daily public will be wait for minimum 45 min. Public will be affect for this carelessness. This problem will be faced by the following categories of passengers is given below.
1. School students/College students
2. Daily workers
3. Office works
So, please take a proper action of MTC. Please do needful.

Monalisapatnaik57.Mpp

May 16, 2016

Bus didn't wait till the person get in

Esteemed Sir,

This is to inform you that the Chennai MTC bus service does not know how to ride buses. Till the persons were boarding into the bus, it started and my sister sub consciously fell down. She got scratches all over her hand and legs. It is in the route global hospital bus stop, perumbakkam. Bus no. 95.

Please lodge a complaint against the way bus drivers take no road safety consideration.

Monalisa
+91 9962218931
Kumaresh Alagu

Apr 28, 2016

Requesting for New Route From Poonamallee to Vallalar Nagar

I request you for new route from poonamalle to vallar nagar....

Requested for Route via below:

Vallalarnagar
sairam1234

Apr 27, 2016

new Route

i like to request that a lot of Passengers from Velacherry side going to south cities thro Tambaram getting down and catch one more bus to go to Perungalathur. if introduced mini bus from camp road to perungalthur via indira nagar, mappadu, puthur, Thiruvancherry, GKM college is very useful . pl arrange this Route as early will helpful to all. - Ganesan.
KG6

Apr 19, 2016

Regarding AC Buses

Hi, daily I am travelling from CMBT to Shollinganallur (570) to my office. In this route, only AC buses are available (deluxe and green board are very very rare). Most of the time there will be problems like breakdown and improper AC machines. But after this summer started, daily there is a problem of breakdown due to over heat. In last 2 weeks nearly 6 buses got breakdown in the middle of the road. Today too a bus got breakdown in Tharamani bus stop, and they shifted all the passengers to another 570 bus, but that bus too got breakdown in SRP Tools bus stop. Kindly look into this issue. If you are not able to function AC buses during summer time, you can start many deluxe buses atleast till this summer gets end. Already it is terrible to travel 2 hours a day to reach office, due to this problems it is taking 3 hours. Please look into this and help us.
common man 123

Apr 8, 2016

Taking More Money

On 8th April at 9:30pm I have travelled in TN01 N 5151 bus from PTC to siruseri. The fare was Rs.13 but conductor has taken Rs.23 from me. I have asked him for my remaining Rs.10 but he refused to give, In turn he was taunting me like when u gave 23bucks you have given only 10bucks. There were eye witness as well that I paid 23bucks As I have Language problem I couldn't Argue with him.
rajamanir

Mar 29, 2016

Excess Fare Collection

I Travelled in M18Cbus#ALJ 0424 from Guindy MKN ROAD bus stop to SBI Colony [email protected]:20 hrs the lady conductor issued ticket for the above distance for Rs.9 whereas other conductor charging Rs.8 which fare is correct.enquiring the conductor i was told stage starts at Alandur metrostation,if she is collecting excess fare she may be advised suitably.Kindly confirm the action thro email.
kb66

Mar 28, 2016

Less Frequency

We came to know that the following Buses are less frequencies

1. 19B &
2. EXP-221H as we came to know that after 45-50 mts every buses runs..

Request you to increase these bus frequencies
Soop007

Mar 27, 2016

Atrocious conductor

The bus number is TN-01N-8847. Route is tambaram to tnagar 5A. Time 1.30 pm date- 27th march 2016. An old man tried to board the bus near pallikaranai with a steel sink as his luggage. But the conductor asked him not to board the bus with the sink. It seemed they were new to the city. They could have got some extra charge for the luggage. But this harsh behavior is unacceptable. Kindly request the authorities to take necessary action.
vigneshy2j

Mar 18, 2016

not stopping at the bus stop

i am a student of class 10,i use to travel mopstly at bus 7B. today,3/18/2016 the bus did not stop in the regular veteniary church bus top
in which it usually stops. I kindly ask u 2 take care of this actions.