MTNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTNL

rajpalrohilla7

Apr 1, 2021

Removal of Telephone pole

Removal of useless MTNL poll
Please remove the MTNL pole from our street. This pole is causing so many troubles in our society.

1. Theft & security issue: This pole is used by thieves to easily reach to balcony
2. Parking issue: because of this position of this pole, it is causing a lot of fight between neighbors and no parking is available
3. Threat of fire: as this pole is having clutter of wires used by local cable and broadband providers
4. It is in slope hence very difficult to cross the car from there due to this
5. Inactive pole: This pole is not having any active connections on this pole.

Residents,
Near L S Preparatory school
amit6391

May 3, 2018

To Remove mtnl poles

kindly remove unattended mtnl poles lying in the Gali no 8, Near Vishwakarma colony, Delhi. On this pole no mtnl wire is lying presently. it is requested kindly remove immediately, as the poles are making hindrance in the street. There is also a safety concern that thieves can use these poles for robbery. Its also in our wall and we want to extend our main gate and its the major issue to make it. Its also in between drain line it is also major issue in water blockage.
Please remove it asap.

Amit Yadav

To Remove mtnl poles

Sambyalmanu

Apr 10, 2018

Repeated bills even after disconnection

Dear Sir;
My telephone no. 28080477 has been disconnected on my request but still I am getting the bills on my email.

Kindly Stop the bill as the connection is disconnected.

Kindly Respond .
Manusmriti
266, plot 8
Sector 10
Phone No. 7042244966
Krishan kalia

Dec 3, 2017

Deduction of amount in the name of gold pack which I have opted for

Every now n then Gold pack and other such type of packs started by MTNL and @ rs.5 per day deducted from my pre paid account no
9968292296. When I called on customer care number they are unable to deactivate the same
Pls stop all these unnecessary pack

With regards
Krishan
deepakag75

Jul 8, 2017

Phone dead since past 2 months : no calls can be made and no internet used .

Numerous complaint have been made over phone and on MTNL site . Without cross checking in reality they just show all is well again in their records . No one bothers to call or visit .Government department are corrupt ,slow and only give pain to consumer. Two months paying reset for phone and internet but not able to use for a single day . Often we have to think whom to complaint as no one listen . Posting a fresh complaint today and for sure after 1-3 days they will resolve complaint only in their record not in real .

Phone dead since past 2 months : no calls can be made and no internet used .

sjpn

Jul 1, 2017

Dead phone and internet

I have a mtnl connecton number 25096755 with mtnl broadband connection. The broad band hardly works and now the phone is also dead. I tried to make an online complaint and the system says data does not exisit. I tried various numbers to contact. Some one picks up and give another number. And when I try this number, on one picks up.

It is really frustruating as I keep paying nearly 900 plus rupees every month with out any benefit.

Even if want to disconnect, i need to take leave and go to MTNL office. when we book, we do it online and they come and install. but for disconnection, we have to go there.

Could you please help me to reslove this issue - first by registering a complaint and then restoring the services.

ankita0811

Aug 31, 2016

poor network and call drop

we work in trombay..there is no network for most of the day,and call drop is 99%.
our address is :tara lab,trombay village stores,trombay,adjacent to dhobi ghat bus stop,mumbai-400088
chandramouliji

Aug 3, 2016

Poor service

I am living in delhi cant and my land line number get frequently disturbed along with broadband. The reason given is poor maintenance on cables laid 30 years back??

I would like to remind MTNL that we are sending satellites but you cannot get lines re-laid or repair old ones. Is it necessary to spoil our days without network connectivity and children cannot do a planned homework as it is never certain that your service will be available when required. And when bill payment is required you will not reduce a rupee, why????

my number is 011 25674475.
Please look into this as this repeats very frequently.
binod sahis

Jul 28, 2016

BROADBAND NOT WORKING

Dear concerned.
my internet connection is 011-25671273.Add- 8/121 mehram nagar. opp-palam airport.
link to MTNL office mehram nagar. near IGI airport new Delhi-110010
my internet connection is not working properly from 1 week i have submitted my complaint several times but they are not listening the same.
hence this is further requested to you. please look in to the matter & do need full urgently

thanks & regards
BINOD
vipinkumar12

Jun 7, 2016

ASDL DOWN

Phone No- 25133255
There is a frequent problem in broadband connection. The internet doesn't work properly. It often comes & go. It always remains blinking. It becomes difficult to work continuously on system due to instability of connection. The problem continuous for more than two -three months and MTNL-Delhi is not solving the same.

The matter may be taken up seriously.
Vivek Nandan

Exchange : DWR
Complaint Type : NO DIAL TONE
PENDING AT : Outdoor

name vivek nandan

lineman palam dabari number 9013132987. Today he told me that we have no line and disconnect the number.
yesterday 28 jan, 2015 thursday sdo mr.saini he told me that he will see the matter but nothing happened

address: rzf -41/15,gali-41, sadh nagar -2 ,palam colony ,new delhi -110045.
sulinge

Jan 2, 2016

Phone dead and broadband not working

Dear Customer, Your Tel No.T24670391 with complaint No.508 has been booked under Cable Breakdown. The fault is expected to get rectify shortly.
This is the message I have received from MTNL on 31st Dec 2015. My phone has been dead and broadband has not been working for the past one week. I m unable to use the internet on my computer and mobile phone. Please attend to my complaint asap.
SUBASJNU

Dec 29, 2015

REFUND MONEY

I have recharged my number 9868756952, for RS-200 through the internet banking via oxypay on 28-12-15 but not yet recharge has been credited my mobile number, my balance is debit of my account.

Transaction id-OXISBI12125106IG0BFEZEN7
please refund the amount to my account.
Email [email protected]
paradise070309

Oct 23, 2015

Billing concern & internet issue

I am the dissatisfied customer and big sufferer of the services provided by MTNL in Sector-6 , Dwarka , Delhi region.
Telephone No. 25363929 ( Consumer No. 2053388207 ) is not working from last 3 months in spite regular bill payment in previous month and several and unlimited complaints.
So i am have not paid the bill for months (July ,August and September) now this may seem to be rude to the mtnl authority but this was a correct decision from my end as I DIDN'T GET THE SERVICES I WAS PROMISED OFF . I DIDN'T GET THE INTERNET SERVICE AND WHEN I FILLED THE COMPLAINTS THEY DID NOT ACT ON THOSE COMPLAINT TOO.
NOW YOU HAVE CUT LINE FOE INTERNET SERVICES .
I DON'T WANT YOUR SERVICE ANY MORE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ANY GOOD .
SO I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT YOU EQUIPMENT THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED ME ON RENT .
but i won,t be provided you the amount you have charged me for almost no services .
It seems that , MTNL is just busy in generating and accepting bills without paying any heed towards customer grievances.

i going to return you equipment (TELEPHONE AND MODEM )any way to sector 8 DWARKA branch . if they are ready to accept it without asking any further charges from me. i will be submitting those equipment .
Love SSharma

Jul 1, 2015

My phn is dead 1 1/2 months

My landline phn is dead for more then two months, the thing is that i am continuously complaining about it however its again and again get closed after 2 or 3 days without any response.

The issue is that wires are physically detached from the pole. and the recent response from lineman on complaint no 1505 dated 30-Jun-2015 is that " Please talk to senior officer i can't do anything in that" i don't know who will joint this connection. if lineman can't do that who will be responsible for that.

I AM TOO MUCH FRUSTRATED FOR MTNL SUCH BEHAVIOR .

I don't know why MTNL is taking two month to joint a pair on pole meanwhile i charging for the rent continuously.
My telephone no. 01128363955
Contact no. is 8802497250

Sir i am not paying any charges for during period dead phn. please help me other wise cut the my telephone connection.

Jun 11, 2015

Phone Line for 2 Months

My landline is dead for more then two months, the amazing thing is that i am continuously complaining about it however its again and again get closed after 2 or 3 days without any response.

The issue is that wires are physically detached from the pole. and the recent response from lineman Shri BHAJ RAM (Mob:-9868137867) on complaint no 1526 dated 09-Jun-2015 is that " Please talk to senior officer i can't do anything in that" i don't know who will joint this connection. if lineman can't do that who will be responsible for that.

In other hand today (11-June-15) i have again talk with SDO (+919013134126) but we said, the lineman was not able to joint the pair yesterday and he will do it by today.

I AM TOO MUCH FRUSTRATED FOR MTNL SUCH BEHAVIOR .

manoj.tiwari

May 26, 2015

Company is charging bill for period during which phone was dead

Sir, my landline phone (no - 25032257) was dead since 7th Mar 2015. I personally visited the exchange (Dabri area) and try to log the complaint. People over there written the complaint in non-official papers and admitted that there was fault in lines and all phone of area in that line are dead, it will be rectify after some time. I also met with senior person there about charging of bills during fault period. He suggested me that when fault will rectified then you need to file an application for adjustment of bill for the said period and it will be adjusted.
I also visited 3-4 more times but same response fault in line is still pending. I also verified with other customer and there was also not working due to so called fault.
Today (on 26th May 2015), i again visited the office. And got to know that my phone connection was closed as bill was not paid since last 3 months. When I discussed with them over history of issue, they acknowledge the problem, but said that please paid the pending bill then my phone will get activated and then they will consider the request for adjustment.
Also on enquiring further, they told me that some amount will get adjusted only not the fully. I have to pay the monthly rental for both phone and internet modem.
I don't understand that when phone was dead due to fault and why should i even need to pay rental? During 3 months, my phone usage was zero percent. I was not the case when phone connection was correct and i am not using it. It was fault due to which phone was dead, internet connection was dead. In this situation, phone set and modem was useless instrument for me.
Why should I paid rental for that?

Please suggest and help me the way to get my bill fully waive off.

Anil Kumar Tiwari
nitin999

May 23, 2015

amount deducted but bill not paid...

On 23rd May at 11:44 a.m, i paid my mtnl bill of INR 829 from MTNL delhi mobile android app. After Payment it said successful payment but my bill was not paid and amount was deducted from bank account...i waited for some time but it was not paid...then after some time i tried to pay my bill through laptop and then it got paid and amount got deducted again...Please refund my amount..

amount deducted but bill not paid... amount deducted but bill not paid...

Akhilesh Shukla

Jan 12, 2015

Poor Service

I have got landline phone decades ago with MTNL. I planned to go with the broadband as well. But since the beginning it has not given any good experience rather than a very bad service, let it be its customer care or the branch officers. These people are not helpful at all.
The phone and the broadband doesn't works for half a month every month, phone gets dead every now and then and when we try and complaint to the MTNL office they say "you may opt out of the service". How silly this could be, how they are trying to advertise a telecom company like MTNL. They do not provide services, inspite of this they dare to say that cut off the services if you dont like it. The SHO has promised refund for the services as they dont work half a month but nothing so far.

Phone Number 01125031161
Contact - 9818671436
Akhilesh Shukla

Jan 12, 2015

Poor Service

utsav807

Sep 19, 2014

Slow internet speed

My phone no is 011-28082341.

I have taken broadband service from mtnl. The plan which I have chosen promises to provide a speed of 2 mbps upto 10gb but my speed rarely reaches 1 mbps. I have filed 2-3 complaints on this matter but condition is still the same. I therefore request you to look into the matter

utsav807

Sep 19, 2014

Mahesh Kumar

Aug 20, 2014

I am facing many problems with mtnl broadband or landline with bill

Dear Sir/Madam
I beg to say that we are using MTNL Broadband service from u. We are facing many problems due to its bad connectivity. Speed is also very poor below half of the speed as we discussed before getting this plan. Also its continuity is big problem its average is 20 days a months. Also I want to check about my Payment rebates.

Please take further actions about it otherwise we can’t Pay MTNL Bill or continue this plan or your services.

MTNL No :- 28565578
My MTNL CA NO :- 2053392211
My Mobile No. :- 8826101193, 9891409121
Mahesh Kumar
rashi puri

Jul 28, 2014

unknown calls

Sir iam getting a lot of unknown calls on my mtnl no.9868747135 iam a student and getting a lot of disturbance... please help me ... I request u to kindly block all unknown calls on my no. I want calls only from my saved contacts...
my work

Jul 28, 2014

no internet accessibilty

there is no internet accessibilty since last 20 days.. which creates a huge problem in our work
strict action will be taken if it would not mark serious ...