MTNL

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTNL

Aug 18, 2010

Inter net not working 28082248

Self Senior Citizen, and Heart Patient. Internet not working since 05 August 2010 no. of complaints registered at 1504. Last complaint no is 68706101 dated 16 Aug.2010
Surinder Kumar Sharma,
24, Sector-4, Harmony Appts., Dwarka, Delhi.
Have some pity on person handicapped due to old age andm other old ages diseases

Jul 18, 2010

Broadband not working since ONE MONTH!!

My broadband is not working since the last 4 weeks.I have been following it up with the local technian,SDO and have raised several complaints through 1504 and online complaints portal but the problem is still not rectified.Since I have taken an unlimited usage broadband thereby a fixed charge will be deducted inspite of no internet connection.I will not paying the bill for BB for this month and if the problem is not rectified immediately I will change the interconnection to some better BB provider.

My details are as below :

Name : Vijay Kumar Mathur
Telephone no : 26122859
Complaint Nos :64100863,6460009910,87228

The broadband line is always a problem in our society(C-3 Vasant Kunj) and most of us are palnning to switch to some other service provider thereby request to take this issue seriously.

Dr V K Mathur

Jun 18, 2010

NOT TAKILNG ACTION ON COMPLAINTS

my telephone no. is 011-25065942
Name : Rajesh Yadav

i am having internet problem since i took Broband connection from MTNL.
they are not taking action against the complaints.
My area Line man of MTNL asking for the Bribe (Everythime) for repairing the line & Branch SDO Mr. Pal is not taking action against the bribe as well.
so pls look after my problem.,/.

& try to short it out as soon as possible.

Rajesh Yadav

Jun 14, 2010

LOW SPEED

Broadband Internet Connection

I am a customer of MTNL broadband Internet I am using 512 kb plan but i have receved very low speed 300kb So plz solve the problem
(Complaint no.-63300042)

ANIL SAINI

Jun 14, 2010

low speed

I take a mtnl broadband 2 week before 750 plan 512 kb speed plan but i have receved 300 kb speed now
my telephone number is 28010120 .
so plz action to solve the problem early.

ANIL SAINI

Apr 26, 2010

Out going calls are barred

I am holding a Dolphin postpaid SIM n. 9968315643 for the last three year and which was used very sparely. Very recently I missed it and complained the same at Dwarka Sanchar haat and they immediately replaced the SIM and said it will work after one hour. I waited for two days, all outgoing calls are barred and I could not make a call to any one. Through other phone I made a complaint to telephone.1503 and explained problems not less than 20 times. Till now they have not activated my outgoing calls. Could you please help me to activate SIM telephone no.

With kind regards