mts

Consumer complaints and reviews about mts

karthik.india90

Dec 11, 2017

mts postpaid payment

This is regarding my MTS MBlaze postpaid connection(8925956981) and I tried to call customer care Number and I'm not able to contact any number which was mentioned in Mts site (http://www.mtsindia.in/Tamilnadu/contactus.html) then i sent a mail to Appellate Authority [email protected] that mail id also wrong

Voice Care No. 199 (Toll free from MTS) or 9150155155
Data Care No. 199 (Toll free from MTS) or 9150955955

and I already sent a mail to [email protected] and i didnt get any response from that also(refer the below mail), after tired of contacting customer care( to know how to close the connection) I found the mts store location on the mts site and went to nearly 3 store which was mentioned on that site, in that two stores are closed and finally reached third mts store (BR-MUKESH WORLD, No: 27, Arcot Road, Saligramam, Chennai.600093) and I paid the payment as well for closing the connection. But still i get a payment message and i contacted the showrrom person today, he told me he already sent a mail for closing the connection, Request your action on this and I have attached the payment receipt for your reference. FYI, I'm not able to connect internet from november month onwards, still I Paid extra amount to close my connection.
Arundhati Panigrahi

Dec 4, 2017

MTS internet

My MTS Mblaze (8644924889) has not been working for last one month. Recently got to know that it was bought by RCom which is also closing down. Neither of the customer service numbers i.e. MTS or Reliance Communications are working. They are switched off. Though I have sent emails to reach out to the authorities, no response has been received till date. However, the bill is being sent timely.

It's disappointing to see the sorry state of customer service. I have even requested for deactivation, but haven't heard back as yet. I will not pay the due amount as services were not rendered. Request you to get back to customers at the earliest.
nethajisystems

Nov 26, 2017

Not working

Mts data card not working from nov 30/17 on wards. But bill came from rcomm what i do
skBalu11

Aug 5, 2017

SIM details.

Dear MTS,

I used MTS connection till feb 2016.(almost for 6 years)
Due to personal reasons, I dont used that no for 3-4 months.
After that I switched it on, SIM is not working.
I asked MTS care, They said SIM gets locked.
I asked for new sim ,they said new sims are not issuing now a days.
After some days , the no. gets call till now ..
But I'm not using it.
I need Details,
1.How this call occur?
2.Is it possible to use that no. ?
3.If So, How can I get that no. ?
MTS no: 91505 55777
Name : R.Sivakumar
I used my voter id as proof of identity
mts sim card no.:
OMH 89910 81516 11307 087 3M01

KIndly share the details to me @

KIndly help me to reuse my MTS no.

Waiting for your quick action reply ...
him08

Jun 27, 2017

Recharge but not having balance

I recharged my mts through online banking for Rs. 299 but there is no balance when check the MTS datacard. please clarify me
aadithyaimpex

Mar 15, 2017

Deactivatin

Dear service MTS provider,
are u trained your collection staffs to speak to customer in rude and harshly if little delay of payment.based that i wants to disconnect your service and made entire fire 4 working days payments also.but now your customer care person informed me they don't have any payment update ,and they uses me to pay additional of rupees rupees 1412 remining.already i made that why I unnecessary to pay the additional amount kindly check with that my data card number is 8645 863 290 thanks and regards Saravanan
deepan1994

Feb 4, 2017

Connectivity issue

sir i have been calling and complaining ur customer care for past 2 weeks for connectivity issue in my area!! and thy have closed the complaint stating that there is full connection the complaint no is Jan/2777 and still the issue havent been solved... I have the worst conversation wid ur techie team while he called he asked me buy a new lap top its none of his bussiness to ask me to do and he cant solve this issue then he cut the call abruptly... Im planning to take this issue to consumer court as i was mistreated and loosing my money wastely!!! Last month aslo i had this issue and have been kept complaining and i have made to pay my bill by frequent calling without any usage of it but not this time!! If u guys r not going to solve it for me then v can face it in court!! And ur techie harrassed me in the phn atlast he hang up!! It gave ne lots of struggle in my mind

My customer id: 8644909491

Registered name: Deepan
kavya karthi

Jan 27, 2017

change alternate mobile number

respected sir ,recently I miss my alternate mobile number . so I want to change my alternate mobile number immediatly . plz help to change my number. for further information contact me only in my registered email address.
hyderkhan

Dec 2, 2016

refund my account

Respected sir
I have paid my mts bill amount of rs 1149.I have made my payment through paytm and the amount was debited from bank account and the transaction was unsucessfull through the cc avenue .so I request you to please refund my amount as soon as possible
MMohanramya

Nov 1, 2016

Recharge but not having balance

My MTS no 8925990651 yesterday I recharged through online banking for Rs. 299 but there is no balance when check the MTS datacard. please clarify me
ragani26

Oct 26, 2016

Billing Issue

My MTS data card number is 8645932137 and I am using this data card since 2014. My tariff plan is 40 GB for Rs., 999 and plus Tax. December month Chennai flood time the data card connections are not working and I went to my native, I didn't carry my Data card and I return back end of December month. Even I paid November month bill in my home town. After return I tried to connect the device and it is keep on restarting and I raised the complaint to MTS Complaint No: DEC/13203. MTS customer care persons contacted me and troubleshoot, after that they confirmed the device having problem you need pay and purchase the new device. I couldn't accepted to buy new device and ask him for my data card cancellation. They said you need to pay the Bill amount then only we proceed your request. I am asking to that person why I need to pay, this month I didn't used the data card, they told you already used in 5 GB. The Device is not working how I can able to use? Till I don't have the answer for this question and now they generated January month Bill and added the amount. Now they are sending threatening messages Legal notice generated.
Sivesh Siva

Sep 2, 2016

billing after deactivation

my mts number:8925052077

sir,I have deactivated my mts postpaid and also given a written letter.Now someone threatening to pay bills and also got bills. please kindly help me

May 19, 2016

payament fails

Dear Customer.

we are sorry to inform you that the amount paid by you is not updated in your account. We would also like to inform you that if the online transaction fails, the amount would be credited into the customer’s bank account within 7 working days. Hence, we would request you to wait and crosscheck with your bank.

Further, in case the amount is not credited to your bank account we would request you to write us back with the mentioned details. In order to trace your recharge and coordinate your bank, we would require a PDF version of your bank statement showing the transaction.

• Transaction ID:
• Date of transaction:
• Amount of transaction:
• Mode of transaction (Credit/Debit Card OR Internet Banking):
• Bank Name:
• Scan copy of bank statement (from the date of transaction to till date):
Vignesh Devar

May 19, 2016

Payment Not Received By operator

Sir i pay my MTS Bill on 9.5.2016-rs.144 and 16.5.2016-Rs.1144 till now MTS operator did not Received a Payments...
MTS No-8645869681...
VIGNESH
Gowtham Elango

Feb 27, 2016

data card balance

I have bought Mts wifi data card with 10gb data. I have used only 2 GB (approx) .

After few days they asked me to recharge 150/- Rupee's to renewal the balance 8 GB, but even after recharge it it's not working as I checked with customer care they are saying it will not be renewed.

There is no correct response from Mts customer care.

For 15 days 1000rs is much costly, they are cheating customers.

Worst service

Feb 12, 2016

conection status

We would like to inform you that your location is in low coverage area and hence you are not getting good coverage which has resulted in variable speed.

Further regarding refund, we are sorry to inform you that we do not have a provision of refunding the cost pertaining to MTS data card.

However still if you want to disconnect the MTS account please write on [email protected] to resolve the issue.
santhoshbe

Feb 10, 2016

Internet speed not even connecting in 2G speed

Regarding complaint no.FEB/2545 8644981725 ,

After all discussions, backend tracking and even network service engineer came to home checked the network issue, finally they concluded as there is network fluctuation in that area, so connectivity is not coming properly. Finally they closed the ticket stating that we cant do anything for this and closed with resolved status

BUT what is the solution for me? Im only suffering on this problem.

I need proper solution or my money back

Internet speed not even connecting in 2G speed

Jan 7, 2016

billing status

We are fully sensitized to your concerns. However, we request you to please mail your query/complaint to [email protected] along with 10 digit MTS number in order to provide you with better resolution.
Mantha V Sharma

Jan 6, 2016

THREATENING CALLS FROM MTS EXECUTIVES FOR THEIR FAILURE IN DOING SERVICE

I am Mr. Lakshmana Sharma M from Minjur, Near Chennai. My MTS data card number 9150288038 was closed since November 2014 and they are still insisting on a due although I have paid in full.

Yesterday 6th at @ 11.15am one Anchita Madam from Delhi (Mobile No: 9250004719 ) called and threatened to imprison me if I do not pay the dues. She also told that she will advise the local collector to imprison me and then only you all will learn!?.

Some of your officers have promised to give a concession of Rs. 700/-, we have paid Rs. 1,800/- on 3rd March, 2015, leaving a balance of Rs. 537/- only. They have told the concession of Rs. 700/- will be accounted with the next bill, means you are due to me Rs. 163/-.

THE MISTAKE IS PURELY ON MTS SIDE, ALTHOUGH THERE IS A DUE FROM THEM THEY ARE STILL INSISTING ON BALANCE PAYMENT FROM ME.

Although there were more than 20 complaints only three times it was registered.

THE ABOVE INDICATES THAT THERE IS NO DUE FROM US.

THE INTERNET CONNECTION WAS PERMANENTALY CUT, DISRUPTING OUR DAILY BREAD EARNING.

Mantha Lakshmana Sharma, 57. Gasnapathy Nagar, Phase II,
NEYTHAVOYAL, MINJUR – 601203, Near Chennai.
parasuraj

Dec 9, 2015

Billing issue

I was using MTS postpaid data card for past 2yrs. last September-2015 i asked them to convert postpaid into prepaid. They said to pay to nearest MTS store for last using days amount and change into prepaid. But in the MTS store they didn't get the money and they said you can pay this month end and the data card will be converted with in 3days untill you don't use the data card. so i didn't use the data card on that month. but the end of the month they charged full rental amount. And then i contact and fought with the customer care. and asked to disconnected the connection. but they didn't disconnected the connection till and asked me to pay 3 month rental. finally they come with the solution and sent the mail for total and final pending amount is only 1600, once i payed that and they will disconnect my MTS connection. So i paid that amount on that day because of the torture. but still they sent a mail and call me and asking another 1000rs payment.

Billing issue

T R Ganeshbabu

Nov 18, 2015

internet

I have been using mts broadband internet service since last three months,and i am not getting proper signal or network at my place. i have been struggling with the poor network connection last three months. i am not at all satisfy with the internet service provided by mts. so i want to cancell my postpaid connection.
ANNA PHILIP

Nov 18, 2015

not activated my net setter mblaze

sir , my name is anna , i purchased MTS mblaze before 2 weeks, but i wrongly given the confirmation mobile number which is not in use now . so i didnt get the confirmation and when i came to approach the dealer for make it ready , they told me to tell the number on the kit box. but as i was not aware of the importance of the kit box number (mtl number ithink) i lost the box . now am just helpless to use your services and unable to use the internet. can you please help me ??? in any way?? here is my MEID: A000004E6870BE ,and SSID: MBLAZE-AC3633R2-78AD also S/N:AD05167123B7 . thank you.

Oct 13, 2015

Number change

We would request you to please share the complete number at [email protected] which you want to update in MTS record.
moni_arokiaraj

Oct 12, 2015

How to Change registered mobile number?

How to Change registered mobile number with my MTS dongle? And my MTS card # 8644939851
vgadithya

Oct 10, 2015

registered telephone number

My rtn for my mblaze data card seems to have changed.my data card number is 9142324013 and rtn is 8089000130

Also my data card number is shown incorrectly

Iam also having issues in checking my balance

Adithya