Mts MBLAZE / RCOM

Unsubscribe service

Unsubscribe the account
Mts/rcombrodband not working since end of October 2017
But bill generated regularly
Pls unsubscribe the a/c : 9142857335 name ks sanathanan with an immediate effect
Kssanathanan

Mts/rcombrodband not working

Mts/Rcombrodband not working since october2017
But bill generated regularly
Toll free no ,email&other online communication failier
So I request to you to unsubscribe the service of
A/c: 9142857335 (name ks sanathanan -mail fingerad@gmail. com) with an immediate effect
PrafulKandath

Cancellation of my MTS/RCOM NO:-8711840963

Please deactivate my MTS/ RCOM dongle wifi connecton. I already send a mail to customer care , but no response. Below are m account details

ACCOUNT NUMBER
1905117249
MTS NUMBER

Praful(8884055595)
mdjahirsha

MTS cancellation request

I have been using MTS for more than 2 years, After merging with Rcom , dongle stopped working. Not able to contact any customer care, Consider this message as proof for cancellation request.
Please stop your service for the number 8643955940 since am neither to going to pay nor going to continue.

Please treat this a official service cancellation request and cancel any service to 8643955940 with immediate effect.
Sharma gagan

Dec 12, 2017

Why should i pay

Mts/rcom not working.
Bill was continuously generated.
Customer care no and mails not responding.
Stop services immideately on my no.
Sharma gagan

Dec 12, 2017

Without used bill generated MTS,Relience

Since octomber not used and without any prior information they stopped services and and i maild/phone to mts as well reliance customer care but as there were no response .They generated the last two month bill also.why should i pay?
Pls stop the services on my No. immediately.
Gagan Sharma,
Mts no-8104977892
Bikaner
aashiqaq

REQUEST FOR MTS MBLAZE DEACTIVATION

MTS MBlaze postpaid dongle not connecting since october without any notice but messages are sent to make payment. Last payment made on 27th october was confirmed by Reliance. Several calls made to disconnect this MTS MBlaze No: 9142546707 but no response from MTS or RCOM. There is lot of inconvenience due to this service disruption without any prior notice.

Kindly disconnect and confirm.

MTS MBlaze No: 9142546707

aashiq1aq@gmail.com
Deepakda

MTS MBlaze Connection Not Working

My MTS data card number 8453075299 and Account no
1905985156 is not working since 30th Nov. Any further invoices with regards to the services of MTSor Reliance Comm will not be honoured. Kindly deactivate my connection.

Deepak Agarwal
musafir0633

Deactivate MTS datacard

HI

I have been facing the MTS network issue since last month , When i tried to contact the customer care the number responds with automated message that MTS has been sold to Reliace commmunication and to contact reliance customer care for further assistance.

When i tried to reach reliance customer care the MTS number is considered as invalid , I have been trying all these days to reach of customer executive and sent a mail to relianceada customer care email id " Rcomappellateauthority.Karnataka@relianceada.com, customercare@relianceada.com" but no response.

I am finding way to identify a customer care execute to request for deactivation , but i am really disappointed to not find one . Kind request to deactivate the datacard 8453740633 (formerly MTS MBLAZe datacard)
Jennifer David

Deactivation of MTS/RCOM Postpaid Datacard

My data card has stopped working from October end but I'm getting billed every month. Please treat this as an official mail that I am no longer going to pay any further bill as the card is not working and I am not using it either.

I've sent emails and called them several times but no response from them. Please disconnect it immediately.

MDN number: 8644913183
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2809402016

I hope there shouldn’t be any more bills generated for the above number.

Jennifer D
singh.sandhya0212@gmail.com

MTS Data Card not working

MTS Data Card Number 8453707943 (account number 1905315855) not working
This is to inform you that I will no longer pay bill for the above given MTS Data Card Number. MTS dongle has not been working for alomost two months now, being a loyal customer I made the bill payment last month as well. However, there has been no change for good and things only got worse. There is no reply to my emails or any response from the contact center as well.
Please cancel the above given MTS data card number as I no longer wish to continue using this and make payment for a service that's not provided.
Souvik236

MTS data Card not working

Even after repeated emails of deactivation of my MTS (now Reliance )data card bearing number 8453694465 none were responded back.
The data card has stopped working since October and I have already paid the bill for the same, please treat this as an official mail that I am no longer going to pay any further bill as the card is not working and I am not using it either.

Souvik Kumar Mukherjee
Ph no :9538394676
ravi0202

Dec 10, 2017

MTS dongle is not working

MTS Connection is not working from Nov 15th and there no response from MTS team . I called several times and dropped emails but no reply from Team. & i have keep calling to reliance but there is no response from them too so , kindly November & December outstanding should be waived because its Companys problem & not our so we request you to Waive off or refund the Bill amount

MTS no 9141274635
Latha29560

Dec 9, 2017

91506 82152 - please deactivate

My MtS data card has not been working since October but I'm getting billed for no reason. I tried reaching out to customer care number and email but nothing us working. Please treat this as official and disconnect 91506 82152 as I no longer will be paying the bill or will be using it

Latha Devi
Navin002

Dec 9, 2017

Disconnect my mts mblaze connection

Pls de activate my mts mblaze account. Net is not working since past 1 month. Tried so many times contacting customer care via call & mail, but all wasted. Mail getting bounce back. Customer care no.not available. Mail id invalid. Then the customer of mts is a fool. Such a pathetic merger. My money is not a waste. Pls close the connection with immediate effect. I will not pay a single penny instead mts should pay me of the harassment & disruptions i faced.
Mts no.: 8648967498
Mobile no.: 9748769150

ravi2all

Dec 8, 2017

Deactivation of MTS data card

There is no internet service after the rcom MTS merger but am still charged for the period where there are no services.

Please consider this as the final request to deactivate my account.

Data card number: 8453613777
Account number: 1904308220
Purushnatrajan

Dec 8, 2017

Mts data card no 9150277097 not working from October 17

My mts data card 9150277097 is not working from the month of October 17. But every month from then I am receiving bills alone. I have tried to reach all possible numbers and support email. But there is no response through email or calls. Without getting support, I would not be paying any bills. There is no proper communication to the customers on their merger and left customers struggling to reach out to any helpline. This is so bad support model being followed by india's one of largest busines rcom group

Purushothaman natarajan
Muralidhara hunsur

Dec 7, 2017

Non availability of WI fi Service on post paid data card 8453069308

Since beginning of Oct 17 I am unable to use MTSMBLAZE Wi-Fi net work, because of Mrs / room merger. I request you to kindly disconnect and disable my post paid data card 8453069308 wie. It has become a nuisance to continue with service S of this merger without notice to its customers.
srvstva

Dec 7, 2017

Termination of existing MTS number which isn't working since month long. Service team isn't responding to any mail after merger

It is really disappointing that after the merger of MTS with RCOM all the customer care numbers are non functional. I've tried reaching out via email and no response on that.
Pathetic service.

I want to discontinue the existing service since I'm not able to use it but even after that we are bombarded with heavy bills on 0 usage.
Lets see if they call up insisting to pay bill. Till then I'm not going to entertain any bill request.

Account No: 1101145983
MTS No: 8459943914
cplora10

Regarding sim no 9667634355

Regarding sim no is 9667634355 not received otp by Port so kindly approve the same no any company
lakshmikantsingh

Dec 6, 2017

MTS - Act of Un Professionalism ( deactivation of services without notice & Bills without services)

We are using MTS - connection & PRI service since 2011. Phone/PRI - 1493-511097, 1493 513071, 9667556014 , 1493-521300
9667555982, 9667222668 , Data Cards 8104877051, 9667891589 & Number are circulated to all over world to costumers / suppliers & Others. Suddenly from 01st November 2017 all services are discontinued. We chase with local manager Mr.Balram Yadav (9875002303) & Mr.Umesh (9875002324) but all in wain.

We continuously taken follow-up for service activation but Neither local manager nor customer care responded. This causes bad impact on our business relationships.
Now after one month we got bills for the month of November, 17 from Reliance Communication that surprised & shocked us.

Through this channel we are requested to deactivate the connections & stop sending bills without activating the services.

Lakshmi Kant Singh
C/o Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd.
SP-1, 892-893, RIICO ind. area
pathredi , Near Chopanki / Bhiwadi
Alwar (Rajasthan)
rajibghoshal@yahoo.co.in

MTS Data Card not working since Nov'17

I have been using MTS Data Card No.8642060021 (West Bengal Circle) since last 4 years. Until Oct-17, my data card was working well. However, from beginning of Nov'17, it is not working at all. There is no network connectivity, although, there is no pending payment from my side.

I came to know from newspaper that MTS data card business has been merged with RCOM w.e.f. 31/10/2017 and it is mentioned in the website of MTS that all MTS customers are now RCOM customer.

I would like to bring to your notice that I am not getting any network connectivity at all in this data card from No'17 onwards and and I have wasted so many business hours trying to connect with this data card and trying to contact with MTS / RCOM customer care executives. However all my efforts have become unsuccessful. I am totally dissatisfied with the services. I sent a request mail to both MTS and RCOM customer care on 29/11/2017 requesting them to treat that email as request for discontinuation of service. But I have not got any response from them. I have cleared all my bills but surprisingly I on Dec 01, 2017 I received bill for Rs 1373/ for the month of Nov'17 against which there was no service / connectivity at all.

Please be informed that I DO NOT want to continue with either MTS or RCOM data card. And consider this letter as my final request for discontinuation of the above mentioned data connection. Please also note in this regard, henceforth, any bill (if any) I receive against this data card either from MTS or from RCOM will not to be entertained or honored.

Yours sincerely,

Rajib Kumar Ghoshal
MTS DATA Card No. 8642060021
rajibghoshal@yahoo.co.in

MTS MBlaze deactivation request

I would like to bring to your notice that I am not getting any network connectivity at all in this data card from Nov-17 and I have wasted so many business hours trying to connect with this data card and trying to contact with MTS / RCOM customer care executives. However all my efforts have become unsuccessful. I am totally dissatisfied with the service. I sent an email to both the customer care nos. of MTS and RCOM on 29th Nov, 2017 requesting to discontinue my data service, but no response came from their side. Surprisingly, I received bill for Rs 1373/- (for 2 months, don't know how ? ) on 1st Dec, 2017 from RCOM.

Please be informed that I DO NOT want to continue with either MTS or RCOM at all.

Please consider this letter as final request for discontinuation of the above mentioned data connection. Please also note in this regard, I have already cleared my Nov'17 bill (although there was no service in Nov'17) and nothing is due from my side. Any bill (if any) I receive against this data card either from MTS or from RCOM will not to be entertained or honored.

Yours sincerely,

Rajib Kumar Ghoshal
MTS DATA Card No. 8642060021
JAIPURARUN

DEACTIVATION AND NO SERVICE BUT BILL GENERATION

DEACTIVATION OF MTS REQUESTED
MTS CHEATED WITHOUT LETTING THE CUSTOMERS OFFICIALLY KNOW ABOUT MERGER WITH RCOM.

Team RCOM,

Please note that I was customer of MTS under the number 9875202753.

MTS dongle not worked for even a single day during the month of November-2017.

We were clueless as to what to do?

Now on receiving a bill for Rs.12397 for the service not availed puts me into shock.

Please stop your service for the number 9875202753 since am neither to going to pay nor going to continue.

Please treat this a official service cancellation request and cancel any service to 9875202753 with immediate effect.

ARUN KUMAR SINGH
vijayb84

MTS DATA CARD - NO CONNECTION

My MTS data card No.8453770177. I am not getting the connection for the last one month. though I tried to contact them through telephone, customer care, none of the numbers were working and I came to under stand that RCOM has taken over this company. However there is no solution for my problem and I could not use my Data Card for last one month as there was no connectivity. However, the bill for this month got generated and they have sent to my mobile. I wish to inform that I would not be using this Data Card. I have paid my bill upto Nov 17 . They are requested to deactivate it and I could not contact any of the responsible persons . No more payment to MTS and no more billing.

Please deactivate my MTS data card : 8453770177

Vijay B
vijay.basavaraju@gmail.com

Akshar IT Solution - Google Account Password and Recovery Email Changed
    Please help, as soon as possible, someone have change my...
    Dogs threat - Removal of dogs
    Hello sir, I leave at house no 996,Saraswati Vihar,...
    HDFC BANK / ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancellation of ONE ASSIST & refund of money Without...
    I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto...
    scholership - didnot got the scholarship
    i am kalyani, i applied for scholarship in degree in the...
    paytm - Success
    Aamount of money is deducted secretly from my bank through...
    Loss of black bag - Lost bag with luggage
    I lost my black bag contains pendrive charger and some...
    Ravi Kumar - Regarding mistake in my father name
    Dear Sir/Mam, With due respect, I made a mistake in my...
    Airtel Dish Tv - Service Is to bad from customer care
    I have problem of Error Code 001 in the screen from...
    Indian Air Force AFRO PENSION WING - Pension
    Sir, I am ex sgt manoj kumar singh.my Date of...
    SSC - Not get registration number and password
    After registering have not get. Registration number and...