Mts MBLAZE / RCOM

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mts MBLAZE / RCOM

sunil.mm86

Feb 20, 2018

MTS Data card cancelation

From past 3 months my MTS data card is not working and I am not able to contact to the customer care. If I contact reliance customer care, they will tell that they don't have any information. Simply I don't want to pay the bill for the worst service.

Deactivate my MTS data card #8453071642
Account Number - 1905967650
Samundeeswari S

Feb 5, 2018

Disconnection of MTS Postpaid

I would like to deactive my MTS mblaze postpaid connection which i am not using now-a-days due to coverage issue after migration to RCOM.
I have tried reaching out to RCOM/MTS customer care but didn't get any response in those number. Numbers are either switched off or not reachable.
Please deactivate my MTS NO:-8453335401 with immediate effect.

Please treat this a official service cancellation request and cancel the service.

dharmwin

Feb 1, 2018

URGENT: Please Deactivate my Data Card No. 8453333531.

Hi I am getting bills for my MTS Data Card No. 8453333531
Even though I have put it in safe custody mode.
I am trying to reach you people since last few months via Email or call or website but you are not reachable at all.
I request you to kindly deactivate my datacard.
Also, give me any contact details so that I can contact you or you only contact me

Dharmendra Kumar.
dharmwin

Feb 1, 2018

Please deactivate my MTS data card ASAP

Hi I am getting bills for my MTS Data Card No. 8453333531
Even though I have put it in safe custody mode.
I request you to kindly deactivate my datacard.

Dharmendra Kumar.
sircer

Jan 13, 2018

not working of MTS dongle

Till date MTS RCOM bills are coming, but i have given written complaint to MTS customer care on Nov'17 regarding non availability of network and close the service. I will not pay any single money against this bill i have not got any network with my dongle.

Amit Sircer
fizal.f@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2018

Deactivation of MTS Data card

My MTS is not working from Oct but I am getting bills from RCOM. Not able reach MTS nor RCOM customer which so stupid. Deactivate my MTS number 8459592495.
ishan89

Jan 3, 2018

Deactivat MISS MBLaze number 915292914 and stop it's services

I want to stop my services for MTS dongle for the number 9152929214.(Account number 5001629366
I tried calling customer care number written on the mail received for e-bill but either nobody's is picking or the number has been discontinued.

I don't want to pay bill for the services which I am not using . Kindly help by contacting me on mail (ishan2033@gmail.com) or calling me on this number 8506933646.
Hema1708

Jan 2, 2018

Deactivate my account

MTS Mblaze is not working since October. But I'm getting bills for past two months. Tried to reach customer care, but they are not reachable. Why to pay bills without service. Please Deactivate my account mts no 8925919206
Hema1708

Jan 2, 2018

Deactivate my account

MTS Mblaze is not working since November. But I'm getting bills for past two months. Tried to reach customer care, but they are not reachable. Why to pay bills without service. Please Deactivate my account mts no 8925919206
Hetal Nayi

Dec 30, 2017

MTS dongle (No.9137998287)

Since Last Oct-2017 my MTS Postpaid dongle no.9137998287 wi-fi not works but Bill generated and received in my mail ID .I try to reach via complain at MTS and RCOM customer care by email but no response since long. I just wnat to deactivate this services immediately. How it is possible of merger with other company without intimation to customer?
bengal1234

Dec 29, 2017

Deactivate Account

MTS Mblaze stopped working since October. But I'm getting bills for past two months. Tried to reach customer care, but they are not reachable. Why to pay bills without service.I'm not going to pay the bills. Please Deactivate my account

MDN No.- 8640973168
sudipbis

Dec 26, 2017

Please deactivate my MTS(RCOM) connection on 9143026685 and stop sending bills every month

I want to deactivate my MTS Mblaze postpaid wifi dongle connection as It's not working after migrating to RCOM from 1st November 2017. I have cleared all the bills till October 2017 and hence please proceed with cancelling the connection. Do not send me any more bills. From 1st November 2017 I am not getting any network and any service from MTS/RCOM dongle. I will not pay any more bill for this. Please stop this connection and stop sending bills immediately.

Account number: 6001490375
MTS number: 9143026685

PS: I have tried calling the customer care of RCOM and MTS both and mailed multiple times in their mail ids, seems like nothing is working. I started dropping mails for deactivation of my account from starting of November month, but no reply from their side. Still I have received bill for November month 2017, after no service provided.

Please consider this mail as confirmation from my side to deactivate my MTS/RCOM postpaid connection on the mentioned number and please stop sending bills every month.

Sudipta Biswas
Kolkata
sudipbis

Dec 26, 2017

I want to deactivate my MTS (now RCOM) postpaid mblaze dongle wifi connection as It's not working after migrating to RCOM from 1st November, 2017. I have cleared all my bills till October 2017 and hence please proceed with cancelling the connection. Do not send me any more bills. I have already received November bill but I will not pay that month bill because I didn't receive any service on November. There was no network, nothing exists.

Account number: 6001490375
RCOM number (Old MTS number): 9143026685

PS: I have tried calling the customer care for RCOM / MTS and mailed multiple times to their email ids from starting of November, 2017, seems like nothing is working.

Please consider this email as confirmation to deactivate the account immediately.

Sudipta Biswas
Kolkata
sandeepdadmin

Dec 26, 2017

MTS stopped working RCOM sending bills without service

MTS Mblaze stopped working since October. But I'm getting bills for past two months. Tried to reach customer care, but they are not reachable. Why to pay bills without service.I'm not going to pay the bills. Deactivate my account.

8459820423

Mts stopped working rcom sending bills without service

Mts mblaze stopped working since October. But I'm getting bills for past two months. Tried to reach customer care, but they are not reachable. Why to pay bills without service.I'm not going to pay the bills. Deactivate my account.

Mts stopped working rcom sending bills without service

Mts stopped working since October. But I'm getting bills for past two months. Tried to reach customer care, it's not reachable.why to pay bills without service. Deactivate my connection.

Mts stopped working rcom sending bills without service

Mts is not working since October. But I'm getting bills from rcom for past two months. Tried to reach customer care, but number not working. Why to pay the bills without service? Disconnect my service.

masif

MTS/RCOM Internet Dongle Not Working

My MTS/RCOM not working from October 2017 & I received messages for monthly generated bills.

Trying to contact on each & every number of RCOM & MTS but no support given by them.

I request you to discontinue the service of MTS Dongle vide MDN No. 8104152197 with immediate effect.
Sayu B

Dec 24, 2017

Dec 14, 2017 REQUEST FOR MTS MBLAZE DEACTIVATION

I want to deactivate the below connection as It's not working after migrating to RCOM I have cleared the pending bills and hence proceed with cancelling the connection. Do not send me any more bills.

Account number: 1904492232
RCOM number: 8694816579

PS: I have tried calling the customer care for RCOM and mailed multiple times , seems like nothing is working.

Sayujjata
Bangalore
baaalaaa

Dec 24, 2017

Cancellation of my MTS/RCOM NO:-8645931476

My MTS MBLAZE Wifi Post paid connection got disconnected without any notice since October'2017, presumably due to merging of MTS with RCOM. However I have already received 02 bills in November'17 & December'17 through email from RCOM for the same A/C no as of the MTS connection and wandering how could a new service provider start sending bills to a customer without any intimation or valid account transfer.

I, would therefore request RCOM to refrain from sending such spurious bills without notice and arrange to de-activate my erstwhile MTS-MBLAZE connection forthwith, pending which I will be forced to take legal action.

My MTS connection details are as under
Data card no: 8645931476
Balamurugan R,
Chennai,
Ashathampi

Dec 23, 2017

Deactivation of MTS/RCOM Postpaid Datacard

My ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1905829658 and RCOM NUMBER: 8453779337.

I have sent emails much time with the same request to cancel my MTS connection and no response. I have cleared the bills and hence proceed with cancelling the connection. Do not send me any more bills.

PS: I have tried calling the customer care for RCOM, seems like nothing is working.

If it's not cancelled then I need to go to consumer court.

Asha Thampi
Ashathampi

Dec 23, 2017

Cancellation of my MTS/RCOM NO 8453779337

My ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1905829658 and RCOM NUMBER: 8453779337.

I want to cancel the above connection as It's not working after migrating to RCOM I have cleared the pending bills and hence proceed with cancelling the connection. Do not send me any more bills.

If you are not taking any action then I will go to Consumer court.
SK Mohapatra

Dec 22, 2017

MTS Mblaze not working but RCOM sending Bills

My MTS Mblaze not working still last two months. I am getting bills from Rcom and paying them. This is simply loot. No service but they are sending bills. Tried to mail both MTS and Rcom but failed. Rcom did not reply. Customer care phone numbers also not working for old MTS or Rcom. TRAI and DoT should take action.
Please deactivate my number and do not send me bill. As I am not getting service I will not pay your below now onwards.

RCOM NUMBER-8711875109 (Previously MTS)
ACCOUNT NUMBER-1905444340
Balamurali_ab

Dec 22, 2017

MTS MBlaze to RCOM data card not working

My MTS data card number 8453061489 and Account no
1905359454 is not working since 2 months. Please disconnect simply bills are generating no way to communicate also.

Balamurali
Santhoshpriyanb

Dec 21, 2017

MTS Blaze / RCOM

MTS Mblaze not working
Since November 2017 start my connection was down intermittently till 15th and stopped working after that. I have been charged again in this bill cycle. I have sent out several emails to MTS and RCOM with no response either via email or phone.
Please disconnect the connection as i have switched over to a different service provider, tried to inform this via several forums and emails with no success. RCOM would continue to charge without any grounds which i will not pay, immediate action on RCOM would be appreciated.

MTS Number - 86439 44043
Account Number - 2810128971

IRCTC - Not refunding cancelled ticket ammount
    Dear sir/madam I had cancelled my 2 train ticket on 2nd...
    Kaff Appliances India - working fine and in good condition
    I bought KHB78BR4 hob from Kaff a year ago, it is working...
    Upsouth pune airport - Mes fault
    Dear Paytivo, We are having problem with our pos...
    RAILWAY RPF - Theft in running train
    Almost 10 BSF men git in general bogy of train no. 12802...
    SWIGGY - Review.
    Dear Swiggy, Why don't you people allow 0 rating ?...
    Inc.5 Shoes - Poor quality and highest price
    Bought a pair on 10th Oct from city centre 2 Kolkata for...
    LG TV - LG TV black out
    I have purchased the 32' led TV and the same is...
    Jio - Very bad service
    The service jio provides in this area is not upto the...
    Titan skinn perfume - Refund not initiated
    I !ordered titan skinn perfume for men from myntra but the...
    mumbai local - Left Dmart bag
    Lost my Dmart bag with all the eatery stuff and snadle in...