Mumbai Airport Sorting office

Sushmaraj Rao

Jul 4, 2019

Parcel not delivered yet

Dear Airport Team,
My parcel with track number
RH109668537TR was send from aliexpress.it reached destination location. but due to wrong pin code.parcell reverted to mumbai. now in tracking it shows it is in mumbai airport sorting office.on the the parcell PIN CODE mentioned as 560106(wrong pin) correct PINCODE is 560103 .

So please consider my kind request and take necessary steps to deliver my parcel to destination bangalore.
Regardas,
venkateswararao,
Mobile:8712205687
Adithyakashyap

May 21, 2019

Postal letter un delivered and returned back to Mumbai airport sorting centre from Bangalore

I was suppose to receive an important document form Canada which was sent on 8th may. Unfortunately the post man couldn’t deliver it on time. And has returned it back to Mumbai airport sorting centre on 20th. The tracking shows it’s still in Mumbai I’ve made all the relevant complaints to revert the letter back to the same address. It’s an important document please to revert back the letter with tracking ID (RN338854829CA).
dhirajmangal

Apr 23, 2019

Parcel not received since 1 month

India post parcel with tracking ID "RM396708715IN" is stuck at Mumbai sorting office from 23rd March 2019. Since then there is no change in the status.

It is an important item to be received by WES Canada. Please move this case and help in getting it delivered with priority. Thanks.
harsha3366

Apr 15, 2019

Parcel stuck at Mumbai sorting office

India post parcel with tracking ID "RK048758421IN" is stuck at Mumbai sorting office from 1st Apr 2019. Since then there is no change in the status. It is an important item to be received there by my sister. Please move this case and help in getting it delivered with priority. Thanks.
naamsur

Apr 2, 2019

LS004920874FR 16 days in transit my college admission documents

HI sir/ madam ,, i request u to release my shipment asap to my destination ,, plz help its my college admission doucments .

Source Country
France
Event Details For : LS004920874FR Current Status : Send item abroad (EDI-received)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
20/03/2019 21:10:00 France ROISSY COURRIER INTERNATIONAL Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE.

PLease help me get my college admission form & documents, , its stuck at MUMBAI SORTING OFFICE ..

LS004920874FR 16 days in transit my college admission documents

Abhinav Duda

Mar 24, 2019

RZ596069465G - Parcel stuck in Mumbai over a month

My Parcel (RZ596069465G) has been stuck in MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE since 2/22/2019 - its been over a month, and I have not received it in Bangalore as yet, Please send it over as soon as possible.
Abhinav Duda

Mar 24, 2019

Parcel Deleayed by over 1 month

My parcel ( tracking number RZ596069465G) had arrived in the MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE on the 22/02/2019. It has been over a month and I have not received it in Banagalore as yet. Please send it as soon as possible.
San1993

Mar 18, 2019

Parcel not Delivered

My parcel number RU354367272NL coming from Netherlands is showing at Mumbai Airport Sorting Office since 16thFeb 2019. Please confirm if it is already sent to Bangalore foreign post office.

Santhosh S
San1993

Mar 18, 2019

Parcel not Delivered

My parcel number RU354367272NL coming from Netherlands is showing at Mumbai Airport Sorting Office since 18th Feb 2019. Please confirm if it is already sent to Bangalore foreign post office.
Smarika

Mar 9, 2019

Parcel not received

My parcel number RU354377354NL coming from Netherlands is showing at Mumbai Airport Sorting Office since 16thFeb 2019. Please confirm if it is already sent to Bangalore foreign post office.

Smarika
Kmohamy

Mar 5, 2019

Complaint regarding courier

My parcel not recieved which has came from singapore post by Ali Express
My tracking no is RB707815888SG
Kmohamy

Mar 5, 2019

complaint regarding courier

My parcel not recieved which has came from singapore post
My tracking no is RB707815888SG
Rakeshchopra Chopra

Feb 18, 2019

My order not received

My order no. Is RU331820278NL. Pending in Mumbai airport sorting office. But not send my address. Please my order is send on my address.
Arunbabu1973

Jan 15, 2019

complaint about my parcel

My parcel Tracking number is RU302246340NL and it reached Mumbai airport sorting office by 28 or 29 Nov 2018 but still today i have not received the parcel. tracking shows that it is in Mumbai airport sorting office please send it soon.

With regards,
M.Arunbabu.

complaint about my parcel

Release please

Tracking number RM627483405IN has been in the sorting office since 12/27/18. Please assist in getting this going.

Where is Waldo

Tracking number RM627483405IN has been in sorting office since 12/27/18. Can you please assist in pushing it along.

Please release package

Can you please release RM627483405IN. This has been in a bag in the sorting office since 12/28/18. I am really in need of this to move.
ankit90v

Dec 19, 2018

Parcel stuck at Mumbai Sorting Office

Hi Sir/Team,

My parcel with tracking number RU305552763NL is currently stuck at Mumbai sorting office since 21/11/2018. (Web link:
https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx). Request you to kindly consider my request and deliver the product to Bangalore.

Ankit

Nov 27, 2018

Ref no MP55060

Ref no mumbai MP55060
Dear Sir/Madam

The tracking ID for my Parcel is RB621458610SG.
This is stuck in Mumbai Foreign Post Office. I tried to call them multiple times but no one is picking the call there. As this is quite urgent for me could you please help getting this delivered to JABALPUR? THANKS
keisuke

Nov 21, 2018

Hi.
Tracking number / RX016709680JP From Japan.
I shipped shoes from Japan to India on August 2th.
Please check the current situation.
Tracking number / RX016709680JP

25/09/2018 14:55:20 India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Otb) Air MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE

Already three months.
Waiting reply.
Arigato.
keisuke

Nov 21, 2018

Hi.

I shipped shoes from Japan to India on August 2th.
Please check the current situation.
Tracking number / RX016709680JP

Already three months.
Waiting reply.
Arigato.
Zualtea Slade

Oct 7, 2018

Parcel stuck in Mumbai Post

Hello

My parcel not received yet as it is stuck in Mumbai for 1 week now.
My parcel with track number RY310961195CN

So please consider my kind request and take necessary steps to deliver my parcel to destination Delhi.

Zothanzuala
ph-8769665691
Ajmal Tabibi

Oct 1, 2018

Parcel

As i got admission in the university of Adama Mickiewicza,Poland they have sent my documents through 17 Track parcel number (RR216904605PL) and now its in Poland, WARSZAWA WER, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE. could you please send my documents as soon as possible, As its my appointment on the 5th of October in the embassy of Poland and i must submit my original papers on the 5th of OCTOBER please speed up my delivery!!!
+919319772737
wendyznm

Sep 24, 2018

Parcel not delivered yet

I am to receive a parcel from Singapore with tracking no.RP111680236SG and it still stuck there at Mumbai airport sorting office for 2 months now. I request to kindly release my article as i have never faced this kind of problem before even within this year and the article contains nothing serious but of a few beauty items only.

Wendy
Mob: 08787306446

nilesh mishra - Scholarship not come
    sir i am student of BTC second semseter i want to my...
    MATRIMONY SERVICE - Fraud
    मला ३ जुन २०१९ रोजी...
    BMTC Transport - No availability
    Dear sir, I'm citizen of Bangalore i...
    CBSE - Delay in results of revaluation
    Sir, With due respect I want to complaint that I had...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - PPO DISBILITY
    NAME-ARVIND KUMAR SINGH ARMY NO-14622517Y EX HAV ARVIND...
    u.p scholarship - Scholarship not come
    I am the student of BTC 3rd semester bach 2017-19 by...
    jnanabhumi - Mobile Number Change
    I have lost the mobile number,so i have to change my...
    Honda pleasure - rude behaviour ,not changing my battery within waranty
    I am a huge fan of hero products and nearly i bought 5...
    Dish TV - Dish tv worst service
    Dear Veeje, We tried contacting you on the number...