Mumbai Airport Sorting office

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Airport Sorting office

ananthk68

Nov 8, 2019

Parcel stuck in MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE: RC093838678IT

Since 23rd October, 2019, the parcel struck at Mumbai Airport sorting office.

In tracking it shows as follows;

2019-10-23 12:31 MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE, Item Received

Please take necessary steps to clear it
venusanu

Nov 6, 2019

Parcel stuck in MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Event Details For : RB131221441HKCurrent Status : Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Remarks
24/10/2019 15:44:28 India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air BANGALORE SUB FGN POST
24/10/2019 14:28:56 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Tracking shows that the parcel is at Mumbai Airport Sorting Office since 24/10/2019. There is no further update. So please consider my kind request and take necessary steps to deliver my parcel to destination bangalore
venusanu

Nov 6, 2019

Tracking number RB131221441HK

Current Status : Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Remarks
24/10/2019 14:28:56 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING_OFF

Please help in getting this parcel proceeded further to Bangalore

Its stuck for more than 10 days
amalaRamesh

Nov 4, 2019

RZ091865137GB - Parcel Stuck in Mumbai Airport Sorting Office over 10 days

Hi Sir/Mam,

My parcel stuck in MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE since 24-Oct-19.
Sent from UK to Bangalore. But it stuck.
Please check, clear it and sent to Bangalore ASAP
sujitha Baiju

Nov 2, 2019

Invitation Letter

Please release my parcel RL867842035IN ..it's been days .. please release ..I repeat release ..
nehabhat88

Oct 28, 2019

RP807571675SG - Parcel stuck in Mumbai sorting office

My Parcel RP807571675SG which was shipped from Singapore on Sep 27th 2019, is stuck in the Mumbai sorting office since Oct 11th as per the tracking details. I called the Bangalore foreign office and they confirmed they did not receive any parcel by that shipment number and it's still with Mumbai office. The package contains artificial jewellery and hence I request you to kindly release the product and deliver it to Bangalore soon.
ravisank

Oct 17, 2019

My document not received RZ368445638GB

My document not received (RZ368445638GB) from Uk. Now the tracking no shows that the document is now in MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE, India from 11th September, What is the issue and what we can do to deliver to our Bangalore address.

Ravisankar.G
Ahamed Arshad

Oct 14, 2019

Item bagged for last two weeks

I ordered eye drops from Amazon which is been sent through India Post. It's been in bagged status since the last two weeks . I didn't get any call/mail from customs. I reached the sender they were also unable to get details. Could you please make it delivered . Not sure why it's been bagged for no reason. Tracking number: RZ429828602GB
lygiputhusseril

Sep 25, 2019

Registered letter stucked over one month in mumbai airport

One registered letter sent from jss college of nursing Mysore on. 20.8.2019 to Cgfns , Philadelphia USA not delivered yet.Tracking shows still in Mumbai airport sorting office.tracing no RK470838738IN.pls do the needful.
Hema.nieve

Sep 20, 2019

Shipped with Poczta Polska

Sir/ma'am, my parcel (RR317203204PL) from Poland is in sorting office for a long time. Can you please deliver it to Bangalore. I am in need of the parcel as it contains stainless steel ear rings.
Hema.nieve

Sep 20, 2019

My parcel ia stuck in mumbai sorting office

SheetalMongku

Sep 9, 2019

Parcel still not released

Please release my parcel RP116568830SG ..it's been days .. please release ..I repeat release ..

Aug 20, 2019

Package still not delivered

I had sent a package from Australia for my niece who is in for Rakhi which has still not been delivered. On the tracking site it last shows received at Mumbai Airport on the 5th of August. Consignment number is LP101778298AU.

Please can someone help me track the package? My niece was very disappointed as she still doesn't have her Rakhi gift. I am struggling to get any information from any of the officials. Have emailed a few times but no response yet.
Hoping that my package will be delivered soon.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Arun2282

Aug 14, 2019

Release the parckage

Tracking number,RB788849915SG ..plz release it .
Thx.
Arvind Menezes

Aug 12, 2019

Calls from Help Centre

Please find below my complaint.

No communication from Parcel Sorting office
Am trying to trace my parcel RL916899277CH arriving from Italy.

Show as below

7/13/2019 11:30:00 PM

Switzerland

DIETZENBACH T

Send item abroad (EDI-received)

A

MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Please advise what is the status. My contact is [email protected] or +919975117646

Now I am receiving calls from some number (+91 7282887327) asking me to install team viewer on my phone and that an online payment has to be made of Rs.10.00 and my parcel will be released. If I do not do it in 10 minutes then I will have major problems. Is this genuine or fraud?
Arvind Menezes

Aug 11, 2019

No communication from Parcel Sorting office

Am trying to trace my parcel RL916899277CH arriving from Italy.

Show as below

7/13/2019 11:30:00 PM

Switzerland

DIETZENBACH T

Send item abroad (EDI-received)

A

MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

bvmahanth

Aug 10, 2019

Parcel: RR950199615CZ

Hi Sir/Team,

My parcel with tracking number RR950199615CZ is currently stuck at Mumbai sorting office since 24/07/2019. (Web link:
https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/DOP.Portal.Tracking/TrackConsignment.aspx ). Request you to kindly deliver the product to Bangalore soon.

Mahanth
Mob : +91 9886210358
zieno

Aug 5, 2019

package RR275917635PL from Poland

my package RR275917635PL from Poland as of Jul 22, 2019 has been saying MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE. . Item in a small white bubble envelope. Hope that it could be located and be sent to the address. I am needing this package soon. Thanks
helak

Aug 2, 2019

item stuck in Mumbai Airport SO

hello,
my package RR905879824PL from Poland as of July 25th 2019 has been saying MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE. . Item in a small white bubble envelope. Hope that it could be located and be sent to the address. I am needing this package soon. Thanks
helak

Aug 2, 2019

Item stuck in Mumbai Airport SO

hello,
DEANNAW

Jul 23, 2019

Package tracking

Hi team,

My package, tracking ID RM108993849IN, as of 7/12/2019 has been saying MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE, Item Bagged. I am really needing this package soon. And was hoping that it could be located and be sent in a timely manner.

yadavankur603

Jul 20, 2019

Letter not delivered yet from Poland

I am waiting for a very important letter from Poland. The status of the shipment shows that it is at Mumbai Sorting office from 7th July2019. Could you please track this Consignment Number : RR305982578PL and update me - [email protected]

So please consider my request and take necessary steps to deliver my letter. this is very critical for me.

Ankur
Sushmaraj Rao

Jul 4, 2019

Parcel not delivered yet

Dear Airport Team,
My parcel with track number
RH109668537TR was send from aliexpress.it reached destination location. but due to wrong pin code.parcell reverted to mumbai. now in tracking it shows it is in mumbai airport sorting office.on the the parcell PIN CODE mentioned as 560106(wrong pin) correct PINCODE is 560103 .

So please consider my kind request and take necessary steps to deliver my parcel to destination bangalore.
Regardas,
venkateswararao,
Mobile:8712205687
Adithyakashyap

May 21, 2019

Postal letter un delivered and returned back to Mumbai airport sorting centre from Bangalore

I was suppose to receive an important document form Canada which was sent on 8th may. Unfortunately the post man couldn’t deliver it on time. And has returned it back to Mumbai airport sorting centre on 20th. The tracking shows it’s still in Mumbai I’ve made all the relevant complaints to revert the letter back to the same address. It’s an important document please to revert back the letter with tracking ID (RN338854829CA).
dhirajmangal

Apr 23, 2019

Parcel not received since 1 month

India post parcel with tracking ID "RM396708715IN" is stuck at Mumbai sorting office from 23rd March 2019. Since then there is no change in the status.

It is an important item to be received by WES Canada. Please move this case and help in getting it delivered with priority. Thanks.

Xtreme in - Delivery
    #14615598 - this Is my order number from xtreme...
    Zee Marathi - Ratris Khel Chale 2
    Wow Wow Wow. Zee marathi proves that any amount of crimes...
    Star Vijay (Tamil) - Retelecast
    Please retelecast or recontinue the radhakrishna...
    Vijay Tv - Retelecast
    Please retelecast or recontinue the radhakrishna...
    Nsdl e governance - About my pancard satus doesn't found
    Sir/madam, I have applied for new pan card on...
    babu banarsi das engeneering college - My documents being kept in college illegally
    I dropped out of babu banarsi days engendering college...
    Indian Railways - Fan not working
    Sir, In train number 13007, coach S4, 2 fans are not...
    Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated - Status of Refund - yaxis
    Dear Relationship officer, This is to update you and...
    Godrej - COOLING PROBLEM IN REFRIGERATOR
    I HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT ON 4TH NOVEMBER 2019, MY...
    Stashfin - Loan amount not credited on time.
    hi this is my loan application number SEHS19101679125 it...