Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Asiful Islam

Aug 16, 2018

extra charge

Every day I am back to work sere-panjab to juhu after 12 Am when the Auto rickshaw night charge have running. Every day the auto miter 91 rupes or 93 rupes .in the same way I had jurny in a auto rickshaw but the fear is 111 rupes in the same way that I have went everyday. Plese giveing a action that how can it's possible . I have note the auto number. The auto rickshaw numer is.
MH 47 D 3502.plese chaque the auto rickshaw miter. I thing something have rong and this auto have continusedly cheat every passenger. I will repeat the auto number again. MH 47 D 3502
Asiful Islam

Aug 16, 2018

Auto rickshaw

LilyMathew

Aug 8, 2018

Auto driver not agreeing to leave at the same agreed

MH -43- AC
9146.

Kindly give some warning because it is really getting hectic to deal with him. And they don't move ahead if we try to justify.
PrachiSarangle

Aug 2, 2018

Charged extra and rude behaviour

Charged extra more than actual charges . Didn’t follow the route advised by me Inspite me telling him the direction. Didn’t had changed so told him before getting in . But after my location came he kept me taking to places to get change . And charged me for that also . Very rude behaviour of talking . Rickshaw number - MH 02 VA 5680
mananarora

Jul 29, 2018

Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

A black documents folder containing all the marksheets and identity cards was lost in an auto while traveling from Mithibai college to vile parle east on the night of 27 July. Please help me in finding it.
Kindly spread the message. Inform autowalas about it.
Any help will be appreciated.
In case any lead is found. Please contact Manan: 9855666802, 7986520456

Nakhan

Jul 19, 2018

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to kurla w near Markaz masjid..

Driver stop to Pik me when I told I want go Taximen colony he told no I can't go there.. Pls teak a action on priority besides.. Auto details are below..

MH03 CT

MH03 AK
Alok kr sinha

Jul 19, 2018

Denied to drop and misbehaved

Me and my frnd took autorickshaw from airoli railway station to capgemini knowledge park.
But autorickshaw driver drop us before the destination.
When i ask for going to destination, he misbehaved and tell go do whatever you want.
He drop us at gigaplex.

At least give him warning so next time these things not happened with others passenger.

Denied to drop and misbehaved

Lallan89

Jun 27, 2018

ऑटोरिक्शा के ज्यादा पैसा मांगने पर विरोध करने पे मारपीट

बांद्रा पूर्व स्टेशन के बाहर से एक ऑटो (MH-02-EQ4133 ) वाले से बांद्रा पूर्व से खेरवादी पुलिस स्टेशन तक का शेयर किराया 10rs होता है सब वही ले रहे है, बारिस के वजह से ये ऑटोवाले ने 20rs किराया मांग उसका विरोध करने पे उसने गली दी और ऑटोचालक ने मेरे साथ हाथापाई भी की ये घटना आज रात 8:38मिनट की है। मैन उसके ऑटो वाले के नाम पर निर्मलनगर पुलिस स्टेशन में कंपैन्ट की है उसने नाम से NC किया हु। यहाँ पर मुझे कैसे इंसाफ मिल सकता है । क्यों कि ये घटना रोज की है बांद्रा स्टेशन की वहा हर रोज ऑटो वाले मनमानी करते है।

ऑटोरिक्शा के ज्यादा पैसा मांगने पर विरोध करने पे मारपीट

Rbareja

May 29, 2018

MH 02 EQ 8122 - Refused to give money and asked to get lost!!!

The auto guy dropped me near Fun Republic, Mumbai; and the meter was Rs.28. I gave him Rs.50 and he gave me back 10 bucks and asked to get lost rather asked to go away without returning the entire money. On asking upon his batch number since he did not own thew auto, he said "karo complaint kuch nahi hota hai and auto mera nahi hai. Kar lo jo karna hai". I don'

The auto number is - MH 02 EQ 8122

The auto man - Is a rude man and has zero manners. He refused to give money and does not listen to the directions given to him until said thrice.

His attitude - This country won't do anything about this. if a citizen complains, no matter how many times nothing in return happens. So he was chilled out and did not give any shit about it and continued to misbehave.

I am looking forward to some action against this manner-less man. If no action is actually taken, it would be a Shame for sure.

Have attached below auto guy's photo and auto number.

MH 02 EQ 8122 - Refused to give money and asked to get lost!!! MH 02 EQ 8122 - Refused to give money and asked to get lost!!!

Aayushi24

May 7, 2018

Irresponsible Rickshaw Driver

MH 02 EF 1156 rickshaw, sat from lokhandwala to seven bungalows, he was talking on the phone all through the journey even after telling him to keep the call he continued, bumped into some speed breakers several times and had his attention only over the phone. I suggest to dismiss such auto drivers they are a threat to people on the roads and the ones sitting in the rickshaw
Shoheb Sayed

May 5, 2018

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station.
Rikshaw From Golibar Road.
Driver Also said that please click my photo also as i was clicking his number plate.

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station

Janvee

Apr 23, 2018

Faulty auto meter

This auto driver has a faulty auto meter. His meter runs very fast. The auto no. Is MH 47c 3201.

Faulty auto meter

kkavi243

Apr 12, 2018

Autorickshaw driver misbehaviour

MH 03 - 6861 auto rickshaw driver misbehaved , used abusive language and was not dropping me at ghatkopar station. While boarding d auto i clearly stated to him i want to get down at ghatkopar station to which he said yes and den i boarded the auto. After some time he denied to drop me at ghatkopar station. I was ask to give money and get down on way.. when i declined , abusive language was used and was makimg me scared... I have stated his auto number MH03 6861... We r paying for d service and in return such behavior is intorable
aditya.adam88

Apr 7, 2018

Refusing to travel to our destination

On the spot of Chainani elders, Mulund east , I was waiting for an auto rickshaw to travel Vikhroli, the auto rickshaw MH03 BY 3646 agreed and as we sat in an auto, there were 4 persons who want to travel to Ghatkopar depot , as we were seating in that auto , rickshaw driver refused us and told to get down from auto and took that 4 persons and left for Ghatkopar. We had a quarrel for sometime but the auto rickshaw driver was very violent and rude and took that 4 fellows to their destination.
In this case he violated 2 rules
1. He agreed and after disagreed when we seating in the auto rickshaw
2. He took 4 passengers where 1 was seating in front.
Please take this matter into concern and take some strict action q

Refusing to travel to our destination

Venkatesh-Flower

Mar 24, 2018

Faulty Auto meter

Hello:
I took the rickshaw MH03 BA9495 from the Eastern Express Highway near the Cadbury Junction on the evening of Thursday Mar 22, 2018. This was a travel from this location to Mulund West. Got off as soon as I crossed the Toll Naka on LBS Marg since the meter reading was nearly INR 10 above what we normally pay for the same distance. Please get this meter checked since I believe that the same is spurious.
Kadam.keta

Mar 7, 2018

Refused to stop the rickshaw at the spot

Board a rickshaw from Mumbai University campus, Santacruz at around 1:30pm, for the Santacruz station. When I told the rickshaw driver to stop at the regular spot (near the bridge), where till today every rickshaw driver had stopped, he refused and said that he won't stop there! Even though, there was no traffic, or any other bus/ vehicle behind this rickshaw.
Rickshaw no. Is MH 02 CT1701

Also, many rickshaw drivers charge more money per seat. Please take some action against them.
vijayiiita

Feb 5, 2018

FAULTY AUTO RIKSHA METER

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have taken one auto from govindi station to BARC colony on 03/02/2018 afternoon. The distance between BARC hospital gate & govindi station is almost 1.4 kms, however the meter of autoriksha was showing fare Rs. 20 or so from 1 kms onward. As per my knowledge first 1.5 kms the rate is flat 18 Rs. and if any waiting time is there that should be added in fare charge after completion of first 1.5 kms.
On Inquiring the auto driver, he said it is waiting charges which are being added in the auto fare and accordingly meter fare will rises.
Is it true or false, i am not able to check ? Accordingly i am writing here with pics of auto number and auto meter reading.
If the meter is faulty may please take action against the culprits else reply here itself to update my knowledge.

A tax payer govt employee.

AUTO NO. IS MH03 BT 2337
mubeena.barafwala

Jan 31, 2018

Auto Rickshaw complaint

Hi, the rickshawalas do not go by the meter.. I had to negotiate with them to reach me to my exam hall (Since I was running late) turns out it was near the station at a distance of 1.5-2 kms & I was asked to pay 150 .. I feel like I was badly cheated

the rickshaw no. was MH02 DU 8122
Nandita Pathania

Jan 31, 2018

Faulty Meter

RTO : MH.43.BF 3561

I always take an autorikshaw from Airoli near first signal to Gigaplex office and since it's my everyday route, I have never payed more tha 50 Rs. ( either by meter or by demand). but today the riksha which I took had faulty meter as for the same distance ( around 3.9 KM) it charged me 71 Rs. Also, on complaining he did not care.
nps1211

Jan 13, 2018

Meter tampering and intimidation

Auto number MH03CN1266
Meter of this auto is tampered. When I brought this to the notice of driver, he said pay me as you wish. I told him that I will complaint against the tampered meter. He started intimidating & threatening me.
I took the ride from Vidyavihar to Suncity Parle which is 11 km. Meter is showing 14.5 km.
Please take action against the driver.
sindrellasweet

Jan 2, 2018

AUTO DRIVER COMPLAINT MH 02 CT 9288

Please note that the auto driver of Auto No. MH 02 CT 9288 he takes money from me Rs.3000/- & not giving back from last 2 months.

People kindly if any one of you are travelling by this auto number dont pay him the money of auto fare till he doesn't get the punishment.
pratikpsd

Refusal to go by meter

Hi Sir,

After arriving at Mumbai international airport, I waited in a queue for an auto. Initially driver started meter but after getting out of airport area, he asked me to pay Rs. 100. When I told him that I will pay as per meter he asked me to get out of his auto. This happened at 12.15 am in the night on 11th Dec. He was very rude and unprofessional. Auto No. is MH 02 DU 7994.

Please take strict action against him.

Thanks and Regards,
Pratik Deshmukh
arjraj

Dec 10, 2017

Demanding excess fare, improper meter-down fare

Boarded Auto MH02DU 3881 at international airport at around 12.15am on Sunday night / Monday morning 10-11 Dec 2017.

The driver put the meter down (on thr behest of the official at the counter) and started driving, but I noticed that the meter was already at 1.3km, showing fare of 23 Rs. Upon pointing this out to the driver, he kept driving and refused to reset the meter. After I asked him more forcefully, he relented and reset the meter. Then during the entire ride, he claimed that he never puts the meter down and since there is a new security agency at the airport, they haven't "fallen in line" yet. Usually, he so claimed, that he charges 200 rupees for a drop to Andheri west four Bungalows. And that "irrespective of the meter fare" I should pay him the same. Any other passenger from outside the city would never have noticed the change in the meter, and might never have argued with the driver. Such uncouth and morally bankrupt auto drivers should be banned.

Request the requisite authorities to please take note and ensure this driver is brought to book, and no other drivers are able to adjust their meters in such ways. Thanks.
B Panchal

Rash Driving By Riksha Driver

Riksha RTO No : MH 02 CT 934

Riksha Permit i dont want this same situation happen with someone. and take strict action against this driver
B Panchal

Rash Driving By Auto Riksha Driver

Riksha RTO No : MH 02 CT 934

There Is Rash Driving By Riskha Driver, Dangerous Driving, Wrong Route, Over Speed In Local, Riksha Driver Was Drunked. Riksha Driver Was Smashed My Bike and Break My Bike Side Mirror, plz look in this matter as soon as possible and cancel his Riksha Permit i dont want this same situation happen with someone. and take strict action agaist this driver

tnpsc one time registration - Complaint about one time registrtion
    I m already register one time register in 2015 ... now it...
    support.upi@sbi.co.in - Amount deducted
    I'm using my paytm app to transfer money to my...
    SSC - Ssc gd constable
    I tried to log in to my ssc account. But it is shown that...
    Aoc tv - Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8017452859
    I have raised a complaint at July 30th, as per service...
    snapdeal - Order ID: 22842513073, Placed On 01 Aug, 2018 Nike Jordan...
    YOU DONT BORTHER TO REPLY ... RETURN THE MONEY IF YOU CANT...
    punjab national bank - Removal of credit card from Cibil
    I have a credit card updated against my name in my cibil...
    Rohit Jhamb - Garbage van is not coming
    Garbage van is not coming in Mahavir Enclave near H-1/54...
    Castrol India Ltd - Worst Experience with sales Executive
    Hello All, I am a new retailer Galaxy Automobiles and...