Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

vijayiiita

Feb 5, 2018

FAULTY AUTO RIKSHA METER

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have taken one auto from govindi station to BARC colony on 03/02/2018 afternoon. The distance between BARC hospital gate & govindi station is almost 1.4 kms, however the meter of autoriksha was showing fare Rs. 20 or so from 1 kms onward. As per my knowledge first 1.5 kms the rate is flat 18 Rs. and if any waiting time is there that should be added in fare charge after completion of first 1.5 kms.
On Inquiring the auto driver, he said it is waiting charges which are being added in the auto fare and accordingly meter fare will rises.
Is it true or false, i am not able to check ? Accordingly i am writing here with pics of auto number and auto meter reading.
If the meter is faulty may please take action against the culprits else reply here itself to update my knowledge.

A tax payer govt employee.

AUTO NO. IS MH03 BT 2337
mubeena.barafwala

Jan 31, 2018

Auto Rickshaw complaint

Hi, the rickshawalas do not go by the meter.. I had to negotiate with them to reach me to my exam hall (Since I was running late) turns out it was near the station at a distance of 1.5-2 kms & I was asked to pay 150 .. I feel like I was badly cheated

the rickshaw no. was MH02 DU 8122
Nandita Pathania

Jan 31, 2018

Faulty Meter

RTO : MH.43.BF 3561

I always take an autorikshaw from Airoli near first signal to Gigaplex office and since it's my everyday route, I have never payed more tha 50 Rs. ( either by meter or by demand). but today the riksha which I took had faulty meter as for the same distance ( around 3.9 KM) it charged me 71 Rs. Also, on complaining he did not care.
nps1211

Jan 13, 2018

Meter tampering and intimidation

Auto number MH03CN1266
Meter of this auto is tampered. When I brought this to the notice of driver, he said pay me as you wish. I told him that I will complaint against the tampered meter. He started intimidating & threatening me.
I took the ride from Vidyavihar to Suncity Parle which is 11 km. Meter is showing 14.5 km.
Please take action against the driver.
sindrellasweet

Jan 2, 2018

AUTO DRIVER COMPLAINT MH 02 CT 9288

Please note that the auto driver of Auto No. MH 02 CT 9288 he takes money from me Rs.3000/- & not giving back from last 2 months.

People kindly if any one of you are travelling by this auto number dont pay him the money of auto fare till he doesn't get the punishment.
pratikpsd

Refusal to go by meter

Hi Sir,

After arriving at Mumbai international airport, I waited in a queue for an auto. Initially driver started meter but after getting out of airport area, he asked me to pay Rs. 100. When I told him that I will pay as per meter he asked me to get out of his auto. This happened at 12.15 am in the night on 11th Dec. He was very rude and unprofessional. Auto No. is MH 02 DU 7994.

Please take strict action against him.

Thanks and Regards,
Pratik Deshmukh
arjraj

Dec 10, 2017

Demanding excess fare, improper meter-down fare

Boarded Auto MH02DU 3881 at international airport at around 12.15am on Sunday night / Monday morning 10-11 Dec 2017.

The driver put the meter down (on thr behest of the official at the counter) and started driving, but I noticed that the meter was already at 1.3km, showing fare of 23 Rs. Upon pointing this out to the driver, he kept driving and refused to reset the meter. After I asked him more forcefully, he relented and reset the meter. Then during the entire ride, he claimed that he never puts the meter down and since there is a new security agency at the airport, they haven't "fallen in line" yet. Usually, he so claimed, that he charges 200 rupees for a drop to Andheri west four Bungalows. And that "irrespective of the meter fare" I should pay him the same. Any other passenger from outside the city would never have noticed the change in the meter, and might never have argued with the driver. Such uncouth and morally bankrupt auto drivers should be banned.

Request the requisite authorities to please take note and ensure this driver is brought to book, and no other drivers are able to adjust their meters in such ways. Thanks.
B Panchal

Rash Driving By Riksha Driver

Riksha RTO No : MH 02 CT 934

Riksha Permit i dont want this same situation happen with someone. and take strict action against this driver
B Panchal

Rash Driving By Auto Riksha Driver

Riksha RTO No : MH 02 CT 934

There Is Rash Driving By Riskha Driver, Dangerous Driving, Wrong Route, Over Speed In Local, Riksha Driver Was Drunked. Riksha Driver Was Smashed My Bike and Break My Bike Side Mirror, plz look in this matter as soon as possible and cancel his Riksha Permit i dont want this same situation happen with someone. and take strict action agaist this driver
puri.balbir raj

Dec 6, 2017

harassment to senior citizens

AUTO NO . MH02-EQ-2255 . ON 03-12-2017 SUNDAY WE REQUESTED HIM TO GO TO VIJAY NAGAR BUT REFUSED , THEN WE ASKED WHERE WOULD HE LIKE TO GO , THEN HE SAID ONLY SAKI- NAKA. THE TIME WAS 12-05 PM. .

MOST OF THE AUTO REFUSED TO GO DESTINATION PASS ANGERS WISH TO GO.
I ASKED THE DRIVER WHY HE DOES NOT LIKE TO GO VIJAY-NAGAR THE REPLY WAS IT IS MY WISH IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAINT TO POI CE STATION YOU GO TO THEM WE DO NOT CARE FOR THEM.

WHY NO POLICE MAN IS POSTED THERE..

SINCE IT IS HARASSMENT TO SENIOR CITIZENS. POLICE SHOULD CANCEL HIS DRIVING LICENCE.

I REQUEST AUTHORITY TO POST A POLICE MAN TO MAKE THESE AUTO DRIVERS.TO GO IN QUE WHICH USE TO BE THERE EARLIER..

BALBIR RAJ PURI.
Pravin Mhamunkar

Nov 25, 2017

Auto Rikshaw

MH 03 2674. This is auto number. This auto driver driving auto from Ghatkopar to Mumbai Airport. Last week gone through this auto but his meter running so fast. Till airport its showing Rs. 350 where normal meter showing less than Rs. 100. I want to register complaint against him.
PSwati

Nov 23, 2017

Rash driving and abusing

Driver of Auto rikshaw number MH 02-6352, hit my car while trying to overtake inspite of no space. He tried to escape, but I caught him and asked to apologize.
But he used an very abusive language instead. He seemed to be drunk.
Later on he fled, again bumping into the divider.
Kindly take strict action against these kinds of drivers as they are threat to the people on road.
Swati
arora_sweta@rediffmail.com

Nov 21, 2017

Auto rickshaw not plying by meter

The rickshaws plying in Airoli (especially Sec-20) do not ply by meter. They ask for double the amount which would come by meter. When asked to charge as per meter, they tend to be rude and misbehave with passengers. Pls take action against them as this is turning out to be a menace for Sec-20 residents.
arora_sweta@rediffmail.com

Nov 21, 2017

Auto rickshaw not plying by meter

The auto rickshaws plying in Airoli (Sec-20 ) stand do not ply by meters. They ask for double the amount that would come by meter. When asked to switch the meter on they are rude and misbehave. Pls take action and this is becoming a menace for the residents in Sec-20. Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Aashna shah

Nov 6, 2017

Meter forgery

The average fare from Chakala to Vile Parle West is 55-60 rs. The rickshaw I took had an abusive rickshaw driver when I told him that his meter was running for no reason! He is meter ran 3-4 rs every time it stopped at the signal even for 10 seconds! A very rude and not very safe driveR! Please take charge! Please look into the matter as soon as you can! As a single female traveler, it isn’t safe for us! The RICKSHAW NUMBER WAS
MH 02 EF 6490
NIKMAL1

Oct 27, 2017

Tempered autorickshaw meter

I took an auto from Borivali Stn for Abhinav Nagar near Sanjay Gandhi national Park . This is 1.9 km. The average meter reading is Rs. 30, including waiting time.

By this auto meter was Rs 70. Neither he had batch or his registration details also.

The auto number is Mh 47.0.5346

Tempered autorickshaw meter

anish_s

Oct 10, 2017

Rash driving and abusive behavior

The auto number is MH 03 AK 3741.
Rash driving got him to an accident by bumping into an other auto rickshaw, he started abusing and fighting with the other guy where he was the one at fault. Please I request you take actions against such auto drivers.
Thanks and regards
anish_s

Oct 10, 2017

Rash driving and abusive behavior

The auto number is MH 03 AK 3741.
Rash/fast driving, he got into an accident by bumping into other auto, started abusing and fighting with the other auto guy.
Please take action against such drivers.
Thanks and regards.
niket kataria

Oct 6, 2017

auto rickshaw driver

dear sir or mam i took a rick from ghatkopar west(bhatwadi to chembur the fare of rickshaw was almost around 100rs include waiting charge i told the driver ur meter is incorrect he asked me to go to police station n talking non sense to us the rickshaw no is MH 03 BT 3022 i hope u can take a strict action against it.
Asha_J

Sep 25, 2017

Tampered Autorickshaw Meter

I took an auto from Bhandup Stn for Mulund West near Kalidas. This is 4.1 km. The average meter reading is Rs. 50, including waiting time.

By this auto meter was Rs 60. Neither he had batch or his registration details also.

The auto number is Mh 03 GG 5762
Stephnie.dragwidge@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2017

Misbehaviour

It was raining heavily.. the Rickshaw stopped though i didnt stop him he asked me where I wanted to go. I told him shere punjab he said okay
Later he says I will drop you till the metro or highway. I told him he should not have said yes first and then change his mind suddenly after we start moving. Still i agree to be dropped to the metro. Suddenly he takes a wrong turn and touches himself inappropriately. I asked him to stop and take the correct turn. He begins yelling and telling me to get off and that he has no gas, he also adds he needs to go to Borivili. His body language was violent. I noted his number plate- MH47C2281. He was extremely rude and O beleive had bad intentions. You need to warm him.
Jugnu Goyal

Sep 15, 2017

Rigged auto meter

Today I travelled from office to home in an auto. The meter was clearly rigged as I travel this route daily for last 1.5 years. Fare for this distance is close to INR 50. But today it was INR 70 with no traffic.
The auto number is Mh02du7617.
Vevekz

Sep 6, 2017

Tampered meter

I took an auto from Oberoi Mall Goregaon for Thane west near TMC Office. This is 25 km. The average meter reading is Rs. 305, including waiting time.
By this auto meter was Rs 367. Neither he had batch or his registration details also.

The auto number is Mh03 by 5905

Vivek
Snehal1234455

Aug 31, 2017

Mumbai Auto rickshaw

Every time from leaving the infinity mall or Inorbit mall there are rickshaws and everytime we ask them they refuse. It's really a problem to reach station or nearby locations from there. We tell them ki RTO me complaint kArenge they say "Jo karna hai karlo humko pata hai kuch nai hoga". If any action against rick walas near these malls is not taken then they would never fear RTO. Even though it rains heavily these people refuse to go. Please take the required action.
Aishwaryasinha

Aug 24, 2017

Refused to drop till kurla station

I asked him to drop till kurla station and he refused amd said he will drop us at bhawa or baba at before kurla station and i was going in a share auto they nomally charge rs 20(from gurunank hospital to kurla station on meter it costs rs 50..if we go by share it cost 20 each) , he tolg me if you want to go till station i have to pay rs 30..i said ok i will pay rs 30..at bhawa other two got down...i said drop me till station hes said..if other two will also pay 30 i will drop u at station..i said i will file a complain he said karlo jo karna h..nikal lo photo
His auto numbar- Mh 02 UA 1864

Vodafone - Recharge no wrong no
    Galti se Wrong no 8239817373 PR recharge ho gya so I whant...
    complaint against private school - Regarding stationary business schhols
    I am a student in national public school in yammuna nagar...
    Indiaideas@icici - Money deducted but payment failed
    Money deducted my account but recharge not done through my...
    IRCTC - Money Debited but ticket not booked
    An amount of Rs 625.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID...
    Aircel - no help required
    thank you aircel for your support i don't need any...
    support.bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate hungama for 04422392375
    i dont how you are activated hungama without my...
    south dumdum municipality - STRAY DOGS
    To, The Councillor, South DumDum...
    Vmc vridhavan gaden - Plot not given
    I have purchased 2 plots from vmc in vridhavan garden at...
    PF Withdrawal - NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW A PF
    The Birth date wrongly update by employer in UAN due to ...
    Google octro/sbi fraud - Google octro ins fraud through sbi atm
    Dear sir, Today unapproved transaction of Rs 50 and 5900...