Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Aayushi24

May 7, 2018

Irresponsible Rickshaw Driver

MH 02 EF 1156 rickshaw, sat from lokhandwala to seven bungalows, he was talking on the phone all through the journey even after telling him to keep the call he continued, bumped into some speed breakers several times and had his attention only over the phone. I suggest to dismiss such auto drivers they are a threat to people on the roads and the ones sitting in the rickshaw
Shoheb Sayed

May 5, 2018

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station.
Rikshaw From Golibar Road.
Driver Also said that please click my photo also as i was clicking his number plate.

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station

Janvee

Apr 23, 2018

Faulty auto meter

This auto driver has a faulty auto meter. His meter runs very fast. The auto no. Is MH 47c 3201.

Faulty auto meter

kkavi243

Apr 12, 2018

Autorickshaw driver misbehaviour

MH 03 - 6861 auto rickshaw driver misbehaved , used abusive language and was not dropping me at ghatkopar station. While boarding d auto i clearly stated to him i want to get down at ghatkopar station to which he said yes and den i boarded the auto. After some time he denied to drop me at ghatkopar station. I was ask to give money and get down on way.. when i declined , abusive language was used and was makimg me scared... I have stated his auto number MH03 6861... We r paying for d service and in return such behavior is intorable
aditya.adam88

Apr 7, 2018

Refusing to travel to our destination

On the spot of Chainani elders, Mulund east , I was waiting for an auto rickshaw to travel Vikhroli, the auto rickshaw MH03 BY 3646 agreed and as we sat in an auto, there were 4 persons who want to travel to Ghatkopar depot , as we were seating in that auto , rickshaw driver refused us and told to get down from auto and took that 4 persons and left for Ghatkopar. We had a quarrel for sometime but the auto rickshaw driver was very violent and rude and took that 4 fellows to their destination.
In this case he violated 2 rules
1. He agreed and after disagreed when we seating in the auto rickshaw
2. He took 4 passengers where 1 was seating in front.
Please take this matter into concern and take some strict action q

Refusing to travel to our destination

Venkatesh-Flower

Mar 24, 2018

Faulty Auto meter

Hello:
I took the rickshaw MH03 BA9495 from the Eastern Express Highway near the Cadbury Junction on the evening of Thursday Mar 22, 2018. This was a travel from this location to Mulund West. Got off as soon as I crossed the Toll Naka on LBS Marg since the meter reading was nearly INR 10 above what we normally pay for the same distance. Please get this meter checked since I believe that the same is spurious.
Kadam.keta

Mar 7, 2018

Refused to stop the rickshaw at the spot

Board a rickshaw from Mumbai University campus, Santacruz at around 1:30pm, for the Santacruz station. When I told the rickshaw driver to stop at the regular spot (near the bridge), where till today every rickshaw driver had stopped, he refused and said that he won't stop there! Even though, there was no traffic, or any other bus/ vehicle behind this rickshaw.
Rickshaw no. Is MH 02 CT1701

Also, many rickshaw drivers charge more money per seat. Please take some action against them.
vijayiiita

Feb 5, 2018

FAULTY AUTO RIKSHA METER

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have taken one auto from govindi station to BARC colony on 03/02/2018 afternoon. The distance between BARC hospital gate & govindi station is almost 1.4 kms, however the meter of autoriksha was showing fare Rs. 20 or so from 1 kms onward. As per my knowledge first 1.5 kms the rate is flat 18 Rs. and if any waiting time is there that should be added in fare charge after completion of first 1.5 kms.
On Inquiring the auto driver, he said it is waiting charges which are being added in the auto fare and accordingly meter fare will rises.
Is it true or false, i am not able to check ? Accordingly i am writing here with pics of auto number and auto meter reading.
If the meter is faulty may please take action against the culprits else reply here itself to update my knowledge.

A tax payer govt employee.

AUTO NO. IS MH03 BT 2337
mubeena.barafwala

Jan 31, 2018

Auto Rickshaw complaint

Hi, the rickshawalas do not go by the meter.. I had to negotiate with them to reach me to my exam hall (Since I was running late) turns out it was near the station at a distance of 1.5-2 kms & I was asked to pay 150 .. I feel like I was badly cheated

the rickshaw no. was MH02 DU 8122
Nandita Pathania

Jan 31, 2018

Faulty Meter

RTO : MH.43.BF 3561

I always take an autorikshaw from Airoli near first signal to Gigaplex office and since it's my everyday route, I have never payed more tha 50 Rs. ( either by meter or by demand). but today the riksha which I took had faulty meter as for the same distance ( around 3.9 KM) it charged me 71 Rs. Also, on complaining he did not care.
nps1211

Jan 13, 2018

Meter tampering and intimidation

Auto number MH03CN1266
Meter of this auto is tampered. When I brought this to the notice of driver, he said pay me as you wish. I told him that I will complaint against the tampered meter. He started intimidating & threatening me.
I took the ride from Vidyavihar to Suncity Parle which is 11 km. Meter is showing 14.5 km.
Please take action against the driver.
sindrellasweet

Jan 2, 2018

AUTO DRIVER COMPLAINT MH 02 CT 9288

Please note that the auto driver of Auto No. MH 02 CT 9288 he takes money from me Rs.3000/- & not giving back from last 2 months.

People kindly if any one of you are travelling by this auto number dont pay him the money of auto fare till he doesn't get the punishment.
pratikpsd

Refusal to go by meter

Hi Sir,

After arriving at Mumbai international airport, I waited in a queue for an auto. Initially driver started meter but after getting out of airport area, he asked me to pay Rs. 100. When I told him that I will pay as per meter he asked me to get out of his auto. This happened at 12.15 am in the night on 11th Dec. He was very rude and unprofessional. Auto No. is MH 02 DU 7994.

Please take strict action against him.

Thanks and Regards,
Pratik Deshmukh
arjraj

Dec 10, 2017

Demanding excess fare, improper meter-down fare

Boarded Auto MH02DU 3881 at international airport at around 12.15am on Sunday night / Monday morning 10-11 Dec 2017.

The driver put the meter down (on thr behest of the official at the counter) and started driving, but I noticed that the meter was already at 1.3km, showing fare of 23 Rs. Upon pointing this out to the driver, he kept driving and refused to reset the meter. After I asked him more forcefully, he relented and reset the meter. Then during the entire ride, he claimed that he never puts the meter down and since there is a new security agency at the airport, they haven't "fallen in line" yet. Usually, he so claimed, that he charges 200 rupees for a drop to Andheri west four Bungalows. And that "irrespective of the meter fare" I should pay him the same. Any other passenger from outside the city would never have noticed the change in the meter, and might never have argued with the driver. Such uncouth and morally bankrupt auto drivers should be banned.

Request the requisite authorities to please take note and ensure this driver is brought to book, and no other drivers are able to adjust their meters in such ways. Thanks.
B Panchal

Rash Driving By Riksha Driver

Riksha RTO No : MH 02 CT 934

Riksha Permit i dont want this same situation happen with someone. and take strict action against this driver
B Panchal

Rash Driving By Auto Riksha Driver

Riksha RTO No : MH 02 CT 934

There Is Rash Driving By Riskha Driver, Dangerous Driving, Wrong Route, Over Speed In Local, Riksha Driver Was Drunked. Riksha Driver Was Smashed My Bike and Break My Bike Side Mirror, plz look in this matter as soon as possible and cancel his Riksha Permit i dont want this same situation happen with someone. and take strict action agaist this driver
puri.balbir raj

Dec 6, 2017

harassment to senior citizens

AUTO NO . MH02-EQ-2255 . ON 03-12-2017 SUNDAY WE REQUESTED HIM TO GO TO VIJAY NAGAR BUT REFUSED , THEN WE ASKED WHERE WOULD HE LIKE TO GO , THEN HE SAID ONLY SAKI- NAKA. THE TIME WAS 12-05 PM. .

MOST OF THE AUTO REFUSED TO GO DESTINATION PASS ANGERS WISH TO GO.
I ASKED THE DRIVER WHY HE DOES NOT LIKE TO GO VIJAY-NAGAR THE REPLY WAS IT IS MY WISH IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAINT TO POI CE STATION YOU GO TO THEM WE DO NOT CARE FOR THEM.

WHY NO POLICE MAN IS POSTED THERE..

SINCE IT IS HARASSMENT TO SENIOR CITIZENS. POLICE SHOULD CANCEL HIS DRIVING LICENCE.

I REQUEST AUTHORITY TO POST A POLICE MAN TO MAKE THESE AUTO DRIVERS.TO GO IN QUE WHICH USE TO BE THERE EARLIER..

BALBIR RAJ PURI.
Pravin Mhamunkar

Nov 25, 2017

Auto Rikshaw

MH 03 2674. This is auto number. This auto driver driving auto from Ghatkopar to Mumbai Airport. Last week gone through this auto but his meter running so fast. Till airport its showing Rs. 350 where normal meter showing less than Rs. 100. I want to register complaint against him.
PSwati

Nov 23, 2017

Rash driving and abusing

Driver of Auto rikshaw number MH 02-6352, hit my car while trying to overtake inspite of no space. He tried to escape, but I caught him and asked to apologize.
But he used an very abusive language instead. He seemed to be drunk.
Later on he fled, again bumping into the divider.
Kindly take strict action against these kinds of drivers as they are threat to the people on road.
Swati
arora_sweta@rediffmail.com

Nov 21, 2017

Auto rickshaw not plying by meter

The rickshaws plying in Airoli (especially Sec-20) do not ply by meter. They ask for double the amount which would come by meter. When asked to charge as per meter, they tend to be rude and misbehave with passengers. Pls take action against them as this is turning out to be a menace for Sec-20 residents.
arora_sweta@rediffmail.com

Nov 21, 2017

Auto rickshaw not plying by meter

The auto rickshaws plying in Airoli (Sec-20 ) stand do not ply by meters. They ask for double the amount that would come by meter. When asked to switch the meter on they are rude and misbehave. Pls take action and this is becoming a menace for the residents in Sec-20. Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Aashna shah

Nov 6, 2017

Meter forgery

The average fare from Chakala to Vile Parle West is 55-60 rs. The rickshaw I took had an abusive rickshaw driver when I told him that his meter was running for no reason! He is meter ran 3-4 rs every time it stopped at the signal even for 10 seconds! A very rude and not very safe driveR! Please take charge! Please look into the matter as soon as you can! As a single female traveler, it isn’t safe for us! The RICKSHAW NUMBER WAS
MH 02 EF 6490
NIKMAL1

Oct 27, 2017

Tempered autorickshaw meter

I took an auto from Borivali Stn for Abhinav Nagar near Sanjay Gandhi national Park . This is 1.9 km. The average meter reading is Rs. 30, including waiting time.

By this auto meter was Rs 70. Neither he had batch or his registration details also.
Also the driver is rude, bullying and tried to fight.

The auto number is Mh 47.0.5346

Tempered autorickshaw meter

anish_s

Oct 10, 2017

Rash driving and abusive behavior

The auto number is MH 03 AK 3741.
Rash driving got him to an accident by bumping into an other auto rickshaw, he started abusing and fighting with the other guy where he was the one at fault. Please I request you take actions against such auto drivers.
Thanks and regards
anish_s

Oct 10, 2017

Rash driving and abusive behavior

The auto number is MH 03 AK 3741.
Rash/fast driving, he got into an accident by bumping into other auto, started abusing and fighting with the other auto guy.
Please take action against such drivers.
Thanks and regards.

canteen smart card (CSD) - complaint regarding lost of csd card
    RES SIR I Nb Sub Dharmender serving at Jabalpur in MB...
    Department of Post Office / Forget Agent Login Password - Forget Agent Login Password
    I have forgotten my RD agent login password I request you...
    Voltas AC - Ac not cooling properly
    Dear Mansha Ram, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    INTEX cloud 4g star - wifi and bluetooth
    bluetooth and wifi not working in my phone intex cloud 4g...
    Maruti suzuki Wagon R - NOC
    I had Purchased MARUTI SUZUKI WAGONR Registration No....
    Helth Insurance - FRAUDS
    completely fraud company FRAUDS changed the minor details...
    DHFL home loans - regarding the home loan
    i had applied for home loan in DHFL in nalgonda branch at...
    NEILIT - Ccc result
    I gave ccc exam in march 2018 But withheld is shown at...
    CIDCO - WATER SUPPLY IN SECTOR-10
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am residing at Sai Deep CHS,Plot...
    Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC - White - GST No
    Dear Sir We have purchased one Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE...