Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Ashprabh

Oct 5, 2018

Very abusive and arrogant drivers in powai

The auto drivers have formed a union in powai.. between hiranandani bus stop and kensington (TCS ). All these drivers are very very abusive and treat passengers with arrogance . Please take strict action immediately.. moreover they carry 4 pasaengers on sharing basis only..

One such auto rickshaw - MH-03-CN 8104
anandakumar.M.P.Raju

Oct 4, 2018

Cheating and Faulty auto meter

Auto no: MH-03. CT 0520

I was travel from 'Deonar' TATA Institute of Social Science (TISS) to Dadar railway station on 26.09.2018. (1pm) I don't know Hindi and I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. That auto after 1 km suddenly displayed rupees 120. I asked that driver in English he spoke in Hindi... I don't understand that movement. He drooped me at the place of 'Sion' and link with one taxi driver and he asked 210 rupees for me because his auto meter shown rupees 210 and he shouted .Finally charged rupees 200.

His auto meter was very bad and cheating me. please take action.

My name is Anandakumar, Chennai, cell no 8870001430
shetty0207

Oct 4, 2018

Rude Behaviour

I took a Rikshaw from Kurla to Chembur Sindhi Society to drop my 3 year old kid in school.
When I reached the location my baby was eating his fruit I tld the driver to keep the meter on as he was eating I tld him keep meter on in waiting as he was eating he tld me ok and when I got down & gave him money he started shouting so loudly u should not make waiting for such reasons. U should have make your kids stand on the road & make him eat. I tld him I have clearly tld you to keep meter on & his meter was on & gave him extra 10 Rs as per the regular fare, he spoke so rudely & arrogantly . Please could you check into this matter. I hope this rickshaw drivers have some manners to talk to the passengers specially a lady passenger.

The Rikshaw number is MH03BY7361
Nothingb

Oct 2, 2018

Rigged meter

I traveled from Borivali station to Thakur village every time I pay at most 50 rs but this rikshawala charged me 120 rs that to when there was no traffic his auto no was MH 47 X 3501. I think his meter was rigged
Samik75

Sep 18, 2018

Rigged auto meter

I travel daily between Vasant Oasis , Marol to FIFC Bldg in BKC in the morning. I travel through the WE highway , turn left to Kalina, take a detour to reach CST road and take a right from SCLR to reach BKC... Today when I boarded the auto ( number in picture ) I noticed that inspite of no traffic, the meter readings were high as compared to my regular journeys. In the end the meter reading was Rs 184 whereas on a day without traffic snarls I pay Rs 160 at most. It seems the meter was rigged.

Rigged auto meter

StarLord

Aug 25, 2018

Wrong meter Reading in Auto rickshaw in Mumbai

On 25th August 2018 i took an auto rickshaw from Andheri Station to Millat Nagar. Usually the fare goes around rs. 60 to rs 65 but today in mid of the journey the fare was rs.88 which was totally wrong.
We stopped the auto rickshaw and told him but he was adamant on getting the fare. We have to pay the extra charge. The auto rickshaw driver didn' cooperate with us when we asked him to show the auto papers or his license. He told us he is a 'taantrik' and goes by the name Guddu Pandit.
We have noted the auto rickshaw number which is MH02EF5473. We were not able to take pics of the fare as the driver quickly resetted when we raised the query on meter.
The driver was also not dressed in the uniform like other rickshaw drivers and no badge was seen on him.
I suspect foul play in the case and have decided to report the matter.
I hope some action will be taken in the matter.

Wrong meter Reading in Auto rickshaw in Mumbai

Lost baggage

Left a backpack behind the seat in an autorickshaw taken from versova metro station to dahisar east. Backpack contains medical reports (blood tests, x-ray), a laptop and documents. If found, please call 9892923739. Suitable compensation will be provided to anyone who can help find the bag. Please pass this message on.

Lost baggage

Left behind a backpack behind the seat of an autorickshaw taken from versova metro station to dahisar east. Backpack contains medical reports (blood tests, x-ray), a laptop and documents. If found, please call 9892923739. Suitable compensation will be provided to anyone who can help find the bag. Please pass this message on.

Lost backpack

Accidentally left behind a backpack in an autorickshaw taken from versova metro station to dahisar east. Backpack contains medical reports (blood tests, x-ray), a laptop and documents. If found, please call 9892923739. Suitable compensation will be provided to anyone who can help find the bag. Please pass this message on.

Asiful Islam

Aug 16, 2018

extra charge

Every day I am back to work sere-panjab to juhu after 12 Am when the Auto rickshaw night charge have running. Every day the auto miter 91 rupes or 93 rupes .in the same way I had jurny in a auto rickshaw but the fear is 111 rupes in the same way that I have went everyday. Plese giveing a action that how can it's possible . I have note the auto number. The auto rickshaw numer is.
MH 47 D 3502.plese chaque the auto rickshaw miter. I thing something have rong and this auto have continusedly cheat every passenger. I will repeat the auto number again. MH 47 D 3502
Asiful Islam

Aug 16, 2018

Auto rickshaw

LilyMathew

Aug 8, 2018

Auto driver not agreeing to leave at the same agreed

MH -43- AC
9146.

Kindly give some warning because it is really getting hectic to deal with him. And they don't move ahead if we try to justify.
PrachiSarangle

Aug 2, 2018

Charged extra and rude behaviour

Charged extra more than actual charges . Didn’t follow the route advised by me Inspite me telling him the direction. Didn’t had changed so told him before getting in . But after my location came he kept me taking to places to get change . And charged me for that also . Very rude behaviour of talking . Rickshaw number - MH 02 VA 5680
mananarora

Jul 29, 2018

Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

A black documents folder containing all the marksheets and identity cards was lost in an auto while traveling from Mithibai college to vile parle east on the night of 27 July. Please help me in finding it.
Kindly spread the message. Inform autowalas about it.
Any help will be appreciated.
In case any lead is found. Please contact Manan: 9855666802, 7986520456

Nakhan

Jul 19, 2018

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to kurla w near Markaz masjid..

Driver stop to Pik me when I told I want go Taximen colony he told no I can't go there.. Pls teak a action on priority besides.. Auto details are below..

MH03 CT

MH03 AK
Alok kr sinha

Jul 19, 2018

Denied to drop and misbehaved

Me and my frnd took autorickshaw from airoli railway station to capgemini knowledge park.
But autorickshaw driver drop us before the destination.
When i ask for going to destination, he misbehaved and tell go do whatever you want.
He drop us at gigaplex.

At least give him warning so next time these things not happened with others passenger.

Denied to drop and misbehaved

Lallan89

Jun 27, 2018

ऑटोरिक्शा के ज्यादा पैसा मांगने पर विरोध करने पे मारपीट

बांद्रा पूर्व स्टेशन के बाहर से एक ऑटो (MH-02-EQ4133 ) वाले से बांद्रा पूर्व से खेरवादी पुलिस स्टेशन तक का शेयर किराया 10rs होता है सब वही ले रहे है, बारिस के वजह से ये ऑटोवाले ने 20rs किराया मांग उसका विरोध करने पे उसने गली दी और ऑटोचालक ने मेरे साथ हाथापाई भी की ये घटना आज रात 8:38मिनट की है। मैन उसके ऑटो वाले के नाम पर निर्मलनगर पुलिस स्टेशन में कंपैन्ट की है उसने नाम से NC किया हु। यहाँ पर मुझे कैसे इंसाफ मिल सकता है । क्यों कि ये घटना रोज की है बांद्रा स्टेशन की वहा हर रोज ऑटो वाले मनमानी करते है।

ऑटोरिक्शा के ज्यादा पैसा मांगने पर विरोध करने पे मारपीट

Rbareja

May 29, 2018

MH 02 EQ 8122 - Refused to give money and asked to get lost!!!

The auto guy dropped me near Fun Republic, Mumbai; and the meter was Rs.28. I gave him Rs.50 and he gave me back 10 bucks and asked to get lost rather asked to go away without returning the entire money. On asking upon his batch number since he did not own thew auto, he said "karo complaint kuch nahi hota hai and auto mera nahi hai. Kar lo jo karna hai". I don'

The auto number is - MH 02 EQ 8122

The auto man - Is a rude man and has zero manners. He refused to give money and does not listen to the directions given to him until said thrice.

His attitude - This country won't do anything about this. if a citizen complains, no matter how many times nothing in return happens. So he was chilled out and did not give any shit about it and continued to misbehave.

I am looking forward to some action against this manner-less man. If no action is actually taken, it would be a Shame for sure.

Have attached below auto guy's photo and auto number.

MH 02 EQ 8122 - Refused to give money and asked to get lost!!! MH 02 EQ 8122 - Refused to give money and asked to get lost!!!

Aayushi24

May 7, 2018

Irresponsible Rickshaw Driver

MH 02 EF 1156 rickshaw, sat from lokhandwala to seven bungalows, he was talking on the phone all through the journey even after telling him to keep the call he continued, bumped into some speed breakers several times and had his attention only over the phone. I suggest to dismiss such auto drivers they are a threat to people on the roads and the ones sitting in the rickshaw
Shoheb Sayed

May 5, 2018

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station.
Rikshaw From Golibar Road.
Driver Also said that please click my photo also as i was clicking his number plate.

Rikshaw Driver denied to take me to Bandra Station

Janvee

Apr 23, 2018

Faulty auto meter

This auto driver has a faulty auto meter. His meter runs very fast. The auto no. Is MH 47c 3201.

Faulty auto meter

kkavi243

Apr 12, 2018

Autorickshaw driver misbehaviour

MH 03 - 6861 auto rickshaw driver misbehaved , used abusive language and was not dropping me at ghatkopar station. While boarding d auto i clearly stated to him i want to get down at ghatkopar station to which he said yes and den i boarded the auto. After some time he denied to drop me at ghatkopar station. I was ask to give money and get down on way.. when i declined , abusive language was used and was makimg me scared... I have stated his auto number MH03 6861... We r paying for d service and in return such behavior is intorable
aditya.adam88

Apr 7, 2018

Refusing to travel to our destination

On the spot of Chainani elders, Mulund east , I was waiting for an auto rickshaw to travel Vikhroli, the auto rickshaw MH03 BY 3646 agreed and as we sat in an auto, there were 4 persons who want to travel to Ghatkopar depot , as we were seating in that auto , rickshaw driver refused us and told to get down from auto and took that 4 persons and left for Ghatkopar. We had a quarrel for sometime but the auto rickshaw driver was very violent and rude and took that 4 fellows to their destination.
In this case he violated 2 rules
1. He agreed and after disagreed when we seating in the auto rickshaw
2. He took 4 passengers where 1 was seating in front.
Please take this matter into concern and take some strict action q

Refusing to travel to our destination

Venkatesh-Flower

Mar 24, 2018

Faulty Auto meter

Hello:
I took the rickshaw MH03 BA9495 from the Eastern Express Highway near the Cadbury Junction on the evening of Thursday Mar 22, 2018. This was a travel from this location to Mulund West. Got off as soon as I crossed the Toll Naka on LBS Marg since the meter reading was nearly INR 10 above what we normally pay for the same distance. Please get this meter checked since I believe that the same is spurious.

fake uts call - +919643772708 asking my card details
    i got a call frm this number asking my card number expiry...
    I phone 6s mobile - For the lost Mobile.
    Respected Sir/Madam,  I have lost my mobiile I phone...
    rummycircle.com - My user id is basavraj7355
    I can not open my Rummy circle account username is...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...
    Personal - Passport file was not move from SP office since 3rd oct 18
    Hello, My kid police verification was done on 3rd Oct...
    VIJAY SUPER TV - Kadhala kadhala
    Please dont stop Kadhala kadhala serial.so many of us are...
    karnataka police - mobile missing
    My mobile has been lost since morning i had traced but...
    Jio - Low coverage and slow internet speed
    Im using jio for 1 year and now network coverage is too...
    uptet - money deducted thrice only one got sucessful please refund...
    I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...