Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

rishikeshshah123

Nov 8, 2019

Abusive and threatening language Used by the Rickshaw driver.

I am always traveling from khar danda to khar Railway station.

But today dated - 8-November-2019 i had a great experience with share rickshaw his no is - MH-02-FB-6038,

He was around 50 pulse i got the raid from khar danda to khar railway station the fair is about 10 ruppes & i was not having the change i give him 100 ruppy note & he refuse to take the note & started abusing me i was about to slap him then i thought he is have a same age as my father has so i got calm down.

But one thing i don't know why this all people are having a abusive language to other people if i was hed fight with him then if something happen to him then who was responsible i was because they will said that boss you are educated na you need to file the complete don't need to beet him & all those kind of shit.

so this is not good because our family is also traveling from the same mode of transportation today it was happens with me that okay but what about our family.

You can check with all the share rickshaw wala most of them are very rude i am not saying all of them are same but most of them are using abusive language with their customers.

because of us they are earning.

i request you to take action on not only about this person about all the rickshaw driver.

and i know you also know how they are behaving with there customers.
Ashok Bhosale

Sep 22, 2019

Arrogant unruly behaviour and denial to ferry till destination

An autorickshaw (MH03CT5543) in MUMBAI Chembur(east) area refused to ferry passenger today 21st September 2019 around 8.00 AM till destination and started hurling abuses.
He started arguing with me for no reason and started saying this is not the way as i had already mentioned him my destination.
Kindly take stern action and make sure autorickshaw drivers do not behave as they want with passengers.

Ashok Bhosale
chintan.baru

Sep 12, 2019

Arrogant unruly behaviour and denial to ferry till destination

An autorickshaw (MH03CG4227) in Mulund west area refused to ferry passenger today 12th sep 2019 till destination and started hurling abuses when his and autorickshaw photo was taken.
He started using abusive language in front of my family members including a small kid and ladies.
Attached Photo of rickshaw with registration number and driver without uniform.

Chintan

Mulund west , Mumbai
Anila Chauhan

Aug 9, 2019

Autodrivers refusing to ferry in Santacruz East

I have been travelling from Santacruz (E) Station to Grand Hyatt , Vakola and from Grand Hyatt to station from past 5-6 days regularly , but i have noticed that no auto rickshaws are ready to ferry any passangers .

When asked why they dont go , the reason they give is of traffic.

It becomes really difficult for regular traverllers to commute daily .

Hope this matter will be looked into ASAP.

sohail1412

Jul 23, 2019

Rash Driving

Hi there,On 19 th July 2019 at 12:30 pm afternoon was coming from school with my child on a Bik e. At Dawood baug Junction J.P Road An Auto driver hits me slightly from back and started shouting & Misbehaving with me.And said that i was riding wrong.As i know that i was riding my bike on 20-25 of speed as i was with my 6 yrs little baby on the bike.Also it is very conjusted area so I think No one with the kids will drive harshly. At that time i could nt take his Auto Reg Number. But today when i saw him again i noted his vehicle no. MH02-DU-2694. He always drives his auto in Civil dress. And i think its illegal to drive an auto without Uniform.He drives as sharing from Andheri to Veera Desai. Always many of the sharing Rickwala's Always drive very harshly and badly on that route.Also they are taking 4 persons on there Rickshaw. Requesting to take strict action against them who drives without uniform ,proper documents, Rash driving and taking more than 3 persons on there vehicles. Thanks 🙏
aparna.cts

Jul 18, 2019

Faulty Auto Rickshaw Meter

I want to complain against a rickshaw that dropped me from Powai Hiranandani to Saki Naka Metro station which is 4 KM distance starting around 4.50 pm on 17th Jul with the journey ending at 5.05 pm.
Distance between Hiranandani Kensington Gate 2 to Saki Naka Metro station is 4 KM , but his meter showed 4.7 KM Which clearly says Meter is not correct. Your fare and waiting time can vary, but distance will never change.
Auto driver refused to admit his Meter was wrong.
Please note I have been taking the same route since 2 years on every weekday. I refused to pay the incorrect fare but he refused to return the balance and started arguing with him.

I called Saki Naka police station and Versova RTO office at the same time , but unfortunately and as usual no body picked up the call.

Auto no is :MH 02 EF 7911.

Request you to take strict action on this asap

Jun 27, 2019

arrogance of rickshaw driver

i boarded the sharing rickshaw from borivali east towards tata power while getting down i told the rickshaw guy i want to get down near tata power this ***hole started advising me that i should sit outside seat not go inside if i want to get down first and with great arrogance lecturing me he was showing action to come and fight i told him know rickshaw guys have ever told me this you are the first guy saying this ...this ***hole ***ti rickshaw guy filth said why dont you catch a private rickshaw...i wanted to hit the shit out of him but i was like what the **uk...with this guy...these guy think that if the in the share rickshaw business they can talk any how this ***tard if he come to vasai he will know what dadagiri is...i am so **ssed of with this rickshaw guy did not note the number i let go...this piece of **hit was try to remember my face like having a good look incase if we meet bloddy **ick....
Reportee

Apr 24, 2019

Faulty Meter, driver refused responsibility

I want to complain against a rickshaw that dropped me from Powai Hiranandani to Borivali West (I can provide details separately) starting around 6.15 pm on 24th April with the journey ending at 8pm. The traffic conditions were good otherwise such a journey normally starting at 7 or 8 pm takes more than 2 hours. Inspite of this, the rickshaw fare came to RS 341 which is an impossibility as the regular fare comes to NOT MORE THAN RS. 280 on any day even with very heavy traffic. We took my regular route from JVLR to highway and th rick driver refused to admit his Meter was wrong. Please note I have been taking the same route since 6 years on every weekday. I refused to pay the incorrect fare and only paid him 300 to which he refused to return the balance. The Driver was wearing a Khakhi uniform so he wasn't the owner of the rickshaw as per law. I have pictures but am unable to share them due to file size issues. Autorickshaw number - MH.03.CN.0470.
amyjo

Apr 23, 2019

Abusive auto driver and passenger

A friend was verbally abused by an auto rickshaw driver and his passengers while she was in another auto. The license number is MH7952. Her own auto driver was trying to drive away from the abusers to save her.
This happened on 04/23/2019 at 11:30 am in Malad West area. Please register a complaint against this driver.
Harshita Nair

Apr 3, 2019

Left wedding Saree in the auto rickshaw

I Harshita Nair left my wedding saree (red in colour) in the auto rickshaw. I boarded the rickshaw from Everard Nagar, Sion at time between 9.00 am to 9.07 am. I was dropped at MTNL signal, Bandra kurla complet at time between 9.35 to 9.45 am. The saree is in a red cloth cover.

It will be great if someone traces the saree and i get it back. Happy to reward the person with Rs. 1000. I can be contacted at 9892275801
Varsha Chauhan

Mar 29, 2019

Forgot my bag in Auto rickshaw with very important documents

On 29th march, 11.20 am, I forgot my bag with very important documents in Auto I took from lokhandwala Circle, Kandivali East to Oshiwara, Andheri West.

Please help me to get that bag back as it contains very critical documents.
Please contact me at +91 95117 81769 / 8087159934.
smspoonam

Mar 9, 2019

Laptop lost in auto rickshaw

Hello ma'am / sir

Yesterday I came to pick up my children at ppsc school.at 2:10 noon.

I came in auto. And in same auto me and my kids went back.

I forgot my laptop in the rickshaw.

Can you help me to see with help of CCTV if I can see the auto rickshaw number.

As I do not have any details of rickshaw and CCTV is last hopes.

I had collected children at the BUS entrance gate.

I will be awaiting for your feedback.

Also if rickshaw person is good and gets back the laptop and submits in police station - kindly accept it. (Because he remembers well that i collected my two children from this school gate).My laptop was lenova - ThinkPad

Awaiting your feedback.

From PPSC school I went to vikhroli railway station

Where I left the auto paid him money.
And I forgot my laptop inside auto.
Can we check in CCTV - of vikhroli police station and help me with auto rickshaw number.

Please help me out. Awaiting for reply
My laptop proof is attached in this email.

Poonam Sheth

Laptop lost in auto rickshaw

someshz

Mar 7, 2019

Rash driving

This is a complaint regarding rash driving of Auto rickshaw,
Auto rickshaw number MH02EV2420 , he was driving rickshaw very roughly in bhandup and kanjurmarg area mumbai , he was not seeing back mirrors, changing the lane any how , i was about to hit him 2 times, after telling him about his driving he was arguing with me with a bad words , even he was not having a valid licence, please register a complaint against him, he will definitely hit someone with his rash driving
I hope you will take a action against it .

Rash driving

Arshaan Shaikh

Feb 24, 2019

Meter price high

Hey hii, I am from Mumbai yesterday me and my mom took autorickshaw from Jogeshwari Millar Nagar West to Govandi Shivaji Nagar so when he dropped me my final destination then the total price of the meter I saw that 305 it's so high
Last time I had travel from Jogeshwari to Govandi so the total amount I being paid only 260 RS but yesterday I was travel but I saw the meter is so high.so I request you please take immediate actions again this auto driver.

Meter price high Meter price high

SWAPPARU

Jan 2, 2019

Forgot orange cloth bag

Today 2/1/19 I forgot my orange cloth bag in Auto , from Andheri East station to my office at Bisleri company. WEH between 8 am to 9 am.

Kindly contact if you get it. Aditya Parulekar / Swapna Parulekar
9820276376 / 9819377996
SWAPPARU

Jan 2, 2019

Forgot orange cloth bag

MISSING RED COLOR BAG
Today 2/1/19 forgot to take my orange color cloth bag with in auto rickshaw in which I was travelling from Andheri east station to my office at Bisleri Company.
If anyone finds it please contact.
Aditya Parulekar
9820276376
Shaikh shahid

Dec 4, 2018

Demanding for extra chaeges

When I was seating at rickhswa he don't tell me any thing for extra lougage changes but when I am dropping in my place metter should be 85rs but he told me to give extra lougage charges .100rs total and doing miss behaviour and taking too rudely..
Kindly take action to MH03 CT 0741 ..

Demanding for extra chaeges

Racjohn

Nov 3, 2018

Rude behaviour of autorickshaw driver

Auto drivers in Malad area are very rude. Around 1 pm in the afternoon the auto driver dropped me near my destination. He asked if I had change I said no. He was hauling on the top of his voice as if I have made a crime and then started abusing.
Horrible drivers, Horrible etiquettes.

MH 03 BT 6990
Sanket lunkad

Oct 28, 2018

Rickshaw Wala behaving abusively with my mom for mistake made by him

It
was 7.30 pm..Me & my mother were waiting for rickshaw to go home. One rickshaw drivers no.2936 stopped at us & told us " me gograswadi se lenewala hu toh 15rs per each fair hoga " we said alright!
He's taking his rickshaw from long roads ..after reaching the sagarli he told us " utro agya tumhara stop" we said " are Ander to lo abhito gograswadi Aya bhi nhi h "
He said " jyada avaj Mt kro utro abhi to my mom
My mom told "hum nhi utrenge ..yahatk to 10-10 hi fair hota h "
What he did next is
He said "betho " then he moved his rickshaw more further ( more further from even sagarli ) he said utro ab yahatk 10-10 rs hota h ...
Atlast I told him I will complain about him .he said "himmat hai Kya?"
Unfortunately I didn't took photo of him because my mother was too scared.
He behavior was too rude & arrogant .
I request you that we want exemplary damage .
Ashprabh

Oct 5, 2018

Very abusive and arrogant drivers in powai

The auto drivers have formed a union in powai.. between hiranandani bus stop and kensington (TCS ). All these drivers are very very abusive and treat passengers with arrogance . Please take strict action immediately.. moreover they carry 4 pasaengers on sharing basis only..

One such auto rickshaw - MH-03-CN 8104
anandakumar.M.P.Raju

Oct 4, 2018

Cheating and Faulty auto meter

Auto no: MH-03. CT 0520

I was travel from 'Deonar' TATA Institute of Social Science (TISS) to Dadar railway station on 26.09.2018. (1pm) I don't know Hindi and I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. That auto after 1 km suddenly displayed rupees 120. I asked that driver in English he spoke in Hindi... I don't understand that movement. He drooped me at the place of 'Sion' and link with one taxi driver and he asked 210 rupees for me because his auto meter shown rupees 210 and he shouted .Finally charged rupees 200.

His auto meter was very bad and cheating me. please take action.

My name is Anandakumar, Chennai, cell no 8870001430
shetty0207

Oct 4, 2018

Rude Behaviour

I took a Rikshaw from Kurla to Chembur Sindhi Society to drop my 3 year old kid in school.
When I reached the location my baby was eating his fruit I tld the driver to keep the meter on as he was eating I tld him keep meter on in waiting as he was eating he tld me ok and when I got down & gave him money he started shouting so loudly u should not make waiting for such reasons. U should have make your kids stand on the road & make him eat. I tld him I have clearly tld you to keep meter on & his meter was on & gave him extra 10 Rs as per the regular fare, he spoke so rudely & arrogantly . Please could you check into this matter. I hope this rickshaw drivers have some manners to talk to the passengers specially a lady passenger.

The Rikshaw number is MH03BY7361
Nothingb

Oct 2, 2018

Rigged meter

I traveled from Borivali station to Thakur village every time I pay at most 50 rs but this rikshawala charged me 120 rs that to when there was no traffic his auto no was MH 47 X 3501. I think his meter was rigged
Samik75

Sep 18, 2018

Rigged auto meter

I travel daily between Vasant Oasis , Marol to FIFC Bldg in BKC in the morning. I travel through the WE highway , turn left to Kalina, take a detour to reach CST road and take a right from SCLR to reach BKC... Today when I boarded the auto ( number in picture ) I noticed that inspite of no traffic, the meter readings were high as compared to my regular journeys. In the end the meter reading was Rs 184 whereas on a day without traffic snarls I pay Rs 160 at most. It seems the meter was rigged.

Rigged auto meter

StarLord

Aug 25, 2018

Wrong meter Reading in Auto rickshaw in Mumbai

On 25th August 2018 i took an auto rickshaw from Andheri Station to Millat Nagar. Usually the fare goes around rs. 60 to rs 65 but today in mid of the journey the fare was rs.88 which was totally wrong.
We stopped the auto rickshaw and told him but he was adamant on getting the fare. We have to pay the extra charge. The auto rickshaw driver didn' cooperate with us when we asked him to show the auto papers or his license. He told us he is a 'taantrik' and goes by the name Guddu Pandit.
We have noted the auto rickshaw number which is MH02EF5473. We were not able to take pics of the fare as the driver quickly resetted when we raised the query on meter.
The driver was also not dressed in the uniform like other rickshaw drivers and no badge was seen on him.
I suspect foul play in the case and have decided to report the matter.
I hope some action will be taken in the matter.

Wrong meter Reading in Auto rickshaw in Mumbai

Xtreme in - Delivery
    #14615598 - this Is my order number from xtreme...
    Zee Marathi - Ratris Khel Chale 2
    Wow Wow Wow. Zee marathi proves that any amount of crimes...
    Star Vijay (Tamil) - Retelecast
    Please retelecast or recontinue the radhakrishna...
    Vijay Tv - Retelecast
    Please retelecast or recontinue the radhakrishna...
    Nsdl e governance - About my pancard satus doesn't found
    Sir/madam, I have applied for new pan card on...
    babu banarsi das engeneering college - My documents being kept in college illegally
    I dropped out of babu banarsi days engendering college...
    Indian Railways - Fan not working
    Sir, In train number 13007, coach S4, 2 fans are not...
    Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated - Status of Refund - yaxis
    Dear Relationship officer, This is to update you and...
    Godrej - COOLING PROBLEM IN REFRIGERATOR
    I HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT ON 4TH NOVEMBER 2019, MY...
    Stashfin - Loan amount not credited on time.
    hi this is my loan application number SEHS19101679125 it...