Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Shireen Dordi

Dec 22, 2016

Metered auto converted to sharing and still charging full amount

I took an auto, auto number MH02DK457, from behram baug to Jogeshwari station, it was a metered auto and not sharing after a while he fillled in 4 more people inspite of me saying no and so in all we were 5 in the rikshaw, he on reaching the station he collected 10rs from each of them, so in all he collected 40rs while the meter read only rs 33, on reaching my home in jogesehwari the meter was still showing 33 and then he asked for 20rs for me, i refused and gave him 15 as for a metered ride of 33rs he had received 55rs, and he used a lot of abusive language and also stopped to buy oil for his household use without asking and kept the meter running.
Please fine him approprately.His number is MH02DK457
Renukanandagopal

Dec 19, 2016

Dire need for an auto rickshaw stand at borivli station!

Auto Rickshaws from borivli station refuse to ply to most destinations and there's complete chaos for people trying to hail an auto near gora gandhi juice Centre.
Please make people's lives easier and set up an auto stand
Abhilash.nair

Dec 18, 2016

Irresponsible behaviour

I took this auto from Four Bungalow for Andheri station at 8.25am on 19Dec. At Juhu Versova link road signal, he started asking other auto drivers if they can drop me to station and if people ferryng in their auto needs to go to Andheri east so that both the autos can exchange passengers. I kept asking him that whay do you agree to go in the first place if you are not ok with the destination but he didnt care about what I said. At one point he got an auto where the driver had a lady passenger for Vikhroli and he asked me to sit in the other auto. The lady was also showing some resistance but we gave in to the drivers' pressure as it was morning time and we didnt want to get late etc by refusing to go and taking another auto etc. But if the same happens to a passengers esp. ladies where they are asked to get down middle of the road and is forced to sit in an auto that they havent hired, its completely unacceptable. The auto that i hired from four bungalow had the registration number 4651 and had 'Himanshu ' written at back. Please see if you can get hold of the driver and give him a strong feedback that such behaviour is not acceptable and can lead to other consequances.

Abhilash Nair
9920709910
Ajitlonke

Dec 18, 2016

Ferry rejected

I come from nanavati hospital to vile parle hanuman road but he rejected me autorikshaw no.mh :02 ua:9051 10pm 18:12:16
saurabh3008

Dec 14, 2016

Lost red hand bag

I hired an auto from Kamgar nagar (Kurla east) to LTT on 12th December 2016
I forgot to collect my red hand bag from auto
It has some valuables and documents
If found please call on 9860542813 (Nilesh Savant) or 9970104184 (Saurabh Tavde)
Flyaway

Dec 9, 2016

Rude and mis behaviour of auto driver

Auto number - 2712.

An old fellow driving the auto . Very rude behaviour. He refused to drop near my drop point (building gate) just coz he had to take another turn to go ahead.

Asked and requested him but he was adamant not to move further.

When will these drivers learn to behave well and respect ???????
Minal chandale

Nov 28, 2016

Misbehaving auto driver

NNP se Virwani Ke liye auto pakada par virwani western express hayway pe virwani stop pe utne ke baad wo bohot zhagada karne laga bola pehelehi bolna chahiye. pehelehi bataya tha bhir bhi zagada shuru kiya uparse paisa bhi 50 rs diya 30 hua to khali 10 rs return de raha tha bol raha tha nahi dunga paise that is not good.......please look in to the matter. MH02 DU 7931. Raste pe usne bohot Battamigise bat kiya wo bhi lady ke saath. Kuch nahi kar paye to me uske against police complaint karungi.
kshweta

Nov 21, 2016

fed away with balance money

MH02DK273

Nov 14, 2016

Misbehaving auto driver

The auto-rickshaw driver from Lokhandwala Circle, Kandivali East to Kandivali East station was extremely rude and behaved like a goonda.
One passenger who was smoking cigarette came to board in the rear seat but one of the copassenger and myself asked him to throw the cigarette and then sit inside.
On this, the driver told the passenger to sit in the driver's seat along with him and continue smoking. Although the smoking passenger expressed his unwillingness saying that others have problem with smoking, the driver told him not to worry and no one can dare to stop you.
I opted to step out of the auto but the driver called other passenger to the rear seat and stated moving. He was not even listening to stop and let me get down.
While on the journey to Kandivali station, the driver also started smoking and exhaling right behind causing extreme displeasure and torture.
As I am a working professional and a heart patient, don't find it easy and appropriate to lodge a police complaint against the driver, so as to avoid stress and complications. After getting down, I managed to take a pic of the driver and his auto with registration number - MH-47-D-6792

Manju Jagtiani

tempered meter

I regularly take rick from powai to andheri and it costs me 130/- max. Yesterday the auto meter reached to in 185/- for a 45 minure ride. I am sure the meter was tempered. Such autos should be taken off the roads..
The driver was also driving rashly.

I had noted the vehicle no. MH026830. HOPING THAT SOME ACTION IS TAKEN ON THE DRIVER.
shailendra c singh

MISSING RED COLOR BAG
I forgot to take my red color bag with important medicine from the auto rickshaw in which I was travelling from safed pull sakinaka to malad east kurar village auto no MH 02 8527...
If anyone finds it please contact

SHAILENDRA SINGH 9833076827
shailendra c singh

MISSING RED COLOR BAG

I forgot to take my red color bag with important medicine from the auto rickshaw in which I was travelling from safed pull sakinaka to malad east kura rvillage auto no MH 02 8527...
If anyone finds it please contact

SHAILENDRA SINGH 9833076827
singhmamta124

Nov 6, 2016

all autorickshaw wala borivali east

Today I am with my nephew 1 year child I want auto from stn to kajupada I ask 15 to 20 atuowala no one was ready to come all are saying no want to ho malad andheri etc.all want long distance pesenger.
Sir pls take same strong action again autowala all pessenger are fedup . then workng day eveng time no autowala is redy to come kajupada
this problm is incresing day by day.

mamta Singh
atrium_shell

Oct 31, 2016

Got Robbed

Yesterday (31st October, 2016) Being the occasion of Diwali, I happened to Buy Fire Crackers from Chavan Fireworks - Asphala - Ghatkopar West.

I had purchased Crackers worth Rs.15000/-.

The Goods wee too big and I could not carry all on the Bike.

I happened to Hire a rickshaw ( MH 03 BY 0585) from opposite the shop he followed me till Sangam Theather and vanished.

I spend an entire Diwali Just looking for the Jerk.

I reside in Andheri East - Mahakali RD

Please Help Me.
9820472504
nazimsh

Oct 29, 2016

Refuse and many after asking says No.

Hello sir/ madam,

We people of Mumbai are fedup of auto rickshaw drivers. Yesterday I my father and brother were standing in Pratap nagar , near ekta police chawki, bhandup west. To board by auto rickshaw towards house, but none of the rickshaw ready to go. Some of them don't even stop. Some after asking the place, say no. Since it is not with a single or twice auto rickshaw drivers but are covered with many more rickshaw drivers.

Its an humble request to put down NORMS for auto rickshaw drivers. Also, request to start a oncall helpline service for complaints instead of voice recording service.

Mohammad Nazim Ali.
Contact :9987286849
johnpr

Oct 25, 2016

No meter charge

Since the time I remember there are no meter system for autos in Kalyan and Dombivili area. We are subject to errant drivers quoting any amount as they like according to their will. I now pay Rs.30 for a distance of 900 metres from station to home. By 10 pm this becomes Rs.40 and by midnight this becomes Rs. 60. I have no idea whom to contact for a meter system to be brought about in Kalyan dombivili area and if required I can also start a petition signing again no-meter charging.
Someone please help regarding this

Prince John
Narendra Ambatkar

Oct 19, 2016

Auto- refusal to ferry by meter

-An errant Auto driver (No: MH 03 BY 5388) refused to ferry by meter at GHATKOPAR WEST STATION at 3.30 pm on 15.10.2016

-I boarded above auto to travel to Sahar International Airport but auto driver was asking for double the amount than normal fare.

- The errant auto driver aksed me to get down from his auto as I had no choice but to do so since I can't pay more than normal fare

- Request you to take action on this errant driver

Narendra: 9840957593
email: [email protected]
Suri55678

Oct 8, 2016

Cheap Taxi Driver

One taxi driver yellow black taxi his no. Is attached here pls donot use or do not trust any yellow black taxi they use to cheat as their meter r not working and always show incorrect travel distance today he charged me Rs 2118 for 11km distance and has left me 4 km away by fighting.
Taxi no. MH01BD4054
MOOCKESH

Sep 29, 2016

FARE REFUSAL

ON 28th September '16, OUTSIDE BORIVALI STATION, WEST, Opp.GOEL Shopping Centre ,refused coming to Haridas Nagar,
AUTO No.s MH 47 D 5944 / MH 02 SA 7682 / MH 02 8895.
They flatly refused , I have clicked pics of Auto with drivers.
Strict action should action should b taken against these drivers.
manojn24x7

lost school bag

Helloo,

Lost my kids school bag with all school books yesterday night date - 06/09/2016. We started from mulund and left auto in vikhroli at 10:15 pm.
Its a pink color bag having cartoon characters on it - Elsa and Anna..

Please write to [email protected] if anybody find the bag.

Manoj..
shashank goel

Meter Tampered

I used to commute daily from my house to office which is a distance of 1.9 kms. Today I took a auto for the same f and meter showed 3.2 kms. I was damn shocked. Though I gave the money which I use to give, however that is unacceptable as if there is someone new, one will be cheated. When I asked for his DL, he responded with a smirk that he does not have any DL.
Stringent action should be taken for meter tampering as this is simple case of cheating.

Auto Number : MH03 BY2577.
Isha P

Abusive rikshaw driver

I caught an auto from Mithibai college to go to Vile Parle station. The rikshaw driver driving auto MH3086 wanted to take a longer route and when i protested he started cursing. Finally when i reached station i gave him Rs.50 and the meter was Rs.18. He gave me Rs.30 back but said he does not have Rs.2 change. I gave him Rs.7 and told him to let go 1rupee. He was expecting me to let go Rs.2 so he could have done the same. Then very conviniently he removed Rs.2 from his pocket and gave me. Such a shameless fellow he went ahead and abused me loudly on the road. He used derogatory words for me and being a girl it was very insulting for me. I hope someone takes notice of this and some action is taken against him.
Mukesh Badraika

Sep 5, 2016

Rickshaw refused to drop at my place

An autodriver of Auto No. MH 02 EF3348 on 05.09.2016 refused to ferry and behaved arrogantly . ME AND MY WIFE AND MY SON took an auto from malad to borivali east . but first we asked him borivali then we said "sidha chadhai hai " means slop hai he said ok . then we sit in the rickshaw. after reaching near the slop he said i will not go. give me my mony.and start arguing with me. when my wife said then he said aap se nahi aadmi se baat karega.he started shouting on us. two three people said bhai sab rickshaw wala upper tak jata hai he said tin log hai nahi jayega . so we get down from the rickshaw. he said give me mony idher tak aaya uska. but i said u drop me at my home and take your mony but he said nahi jayega or mony do . tab we refused to pay. then he must thought ye log paise nahi denge then he said ok sit i will drop you but he was arguing with us for not to go at our place for nearly 15 min then he went we allsat in he staterted rickus ka rickshaw ek jagh bhi nahi ruka sidha mere place par aaram se aaya. natak shrif autodriver ka tha. i paid him full as statertd natak in front of my building. he staring us as we all get down and enterd in our building.
such ahorrifing incident my son was so scared after this as we never argu. we always say rickshaw the truth about slop then we board the rick.
I request you take acation against this.
Nikshow

Aug 28, 2016

Pollution

MH02
CT.2954
The above auto was severely producing a lot of smoke yesterday afternoon around 1pm at Andheri..
Sukrut Hukkerikar

Aug 25, 2016

Tampered auto meter and abusive driver

Today I got really frustrated with overcharging by an auto driver and that also at 6 am in the morning. For a distance of about 2 km from Mulund check naka to Neelam nagar, the auto showed 5 km and charged rs.. 73. I noticed the fast meter early on but the driver did not accept and started misbehaving and arguing with me.

I paid him only rs 60 as usually the charge is around rs.. 30 and I did not have change. But I am now fed up with this.. The driver did not seem scared even when I took his auto number and threatened to go to police.. Here is the number:
Mh 02 sa 5484

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...